Gun control works

Gun control works, unfortunately

Prove me wrong.

Attached: Please be patient with Apu Apastaja.jpg (326x326, 23.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cutleryusa.com/ProductDetail.aspx?itemno=45 UC3100&sourcecode=GOCUPL&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIhaO0yNju2QIVT2x-Ch20dgBWEAQYASABEgIc5_D_BwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sucks for you that you that you live in a state that bars you from gun ownership. Better move to one that doesn't regulate the sale or ownership of long guns. Or just get a gun that's not legally a gun like the large selection of black powder revolvers and such that are on the market.

We have provinces here.

I did caca in my mouth

Attached: 59818BA8-D5BB-48E8-9089-25602B9F293A.jpeg (1000x706, 119K)

Try and get first nations membership then go live on teh rez and cook meth and own fully automatic m16s.

OP is a leftist

Homosex xD

Attached: FD0E89C7-5D4E-40B6-9ECB-DA5232ADA987.jpeg (653x980, 216.23K)

I don't have a gun. I want a gun. I'm not a druggie. I am not sociable. I am a mentally ill NEET shut-in. I've looked all over Tor to buy guns. Nothing. I can't figure this out.

you lose at EVERYTHING
That must suck

You go to the streets to buy a gun, you dumbass.

Talk to your local drug dealer, im scertain they know a guy that can get you a gat…for a fee of course.

Im sure you can trade your boipussi for a 9mm in the streets (you being a NEET and all)

The only challangebyou would face would be to actually go out of your dungeon and talk to people.

sucks to be a leaf i guess - maybe /k/ could give you some advice…
as for my fellow burgers, person to person gun sales are legal and mostly unregulated
nationalguntrader.com
(yourstatenamehere)guntrader.com
armslist.com
guntrader.net
or find an amiable mexican, they'll help you (for money)

Let me explain for you.

Do you know what a hikikomori is?

I dropped out of school at grade 4. I think I was like 8 years old.

After that I have lived alone.

The only human contact I have is when I have to go out and buy food and I sometimes manage to work up the courage to stutter hello to the girl who takes my money in exchange for the boxes of food I buy all at once so I don't have to go back outside for a long time.

I don't know any druggies, whores, or any people at all. I am a ghost in my own city.

Here just get this user
>>>cutleryusa.com/ProductDetail.aspx?itemno=45 UC3100&sourcecode=GOCUPL&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIhaO0yNju2QIVT2x-Ch20dgBWEAQYASABEgIc5_D_BwE and just keep your house always dark and locked and get a pair of night vision goggles

you just succinctly outlined why gun control is necessary. it's not about grabbing your guns, it's about making them hard to get for crazies

You don't need gun control.

You just need the balls to kill off your invalids and remove your niggers.

So you would force a poor NEET to become a wage slave rather than perfume honorable shotgun
Seppuku??

What kind of monster are you??

Attached: 1519033754001.jpg (468x416, 35.22K)

WAAAA!
WAAAA!
WAAAA!
WAAAA!

Of course it works, if it didn't I wouldn't be able to shoot my targets, now would I?

I literally do not know anybody, have no connections to anything, am severely autistic, can not speak or act like a normie, and you expect me to be successful in obtaining a gun?

Where the fuck would I even look?

Would I just go knock on doors at random and be like "hey, any drug dealers here? I need to buy a gun".

Help me out instead of belittling me.

No, I outlined why gun control doesn't work.

Because criminals will always find a way to get a gun. Regardless of your laws.

Than do something about it.
Build yourself up. Dont trap yourself in your head.

If you want a gun to just kys, buy rope.
Its cheaper and less messy

that may be true, but we could get to a sposition where it's really fucking hard to get one if you are dangerous. that would be doable without a grab from legit owners

Messy is a bonus to my mentality.

I want to traumatize normies.

Also if I use rope I won't succeed.

I used rope before.

I'm still here… the veins in my neck are not where it is for normal humans.

I'd hang myself in a livestream for fun but they'd put me back in the ward and it would be a big set back to plans.

Legit owners are not hunters and sportsmen though.

Legit owners are those who'd wish to defend America against tyranny.

Abraham Lincoln was suicidal as fuck btw.

Also parents took all cable and ropes out of the house after the last time. Nothing left to hang myself with except maybe I could open up the wall and try to pull electrical cable out and use that to do it.

Do you think criminals are magicians? The guns criminals use almost all come from a legal source originally. They get sold or stolen or "lost," and eventually they end up in the hands of criminals. Criminals can't just produce a gun out of thin air. It's not like growing weed or even making meth where you can do it in your basement. Any guns you can build at home are shit compared to real stuff, and your average dumb nigger won't know how to do it. He can buy it maybe, but if the supply of guns wasn't so inflated with guns that were once legally obtained before drifting to the black market, the price would be much higher, and your average dumb nigger wouldn't be able to afford them.

t. Dumb neet that never took a shop class in his life

exactly this, step by step
federal money first for serious research so we understand the problem better. oblige states to provide stats. close the private sale loophole. some sort of federal register and go after illegally owned weapons. it won't be perfect -nothing short of a magic wand could remove the downside from gun ownership completely- but it would save some lives and make our streets safer
also,

was shot to death with a legally owned pistol in 1865
that's not very convenient, is it?

Attached: tipperaryTurnipAug14.jpg (3888x2592, 548.11K)

Attached: four winds.gif (720x2304, 436.9K)

repeal Dickey? that's a no-brainer. give power back to the states.

So?

That doesn't change anything.

Whats to stop a criminal from building a gun from parts and a 3D printer to than rob a gun store for better weapons?

Gun control only works if you are a filthy communist dictator.

Kulaks can't fight back from you stealing all your food if they don't have guns.

(((Jews))) are easier to round up if the have no means to defend themselves.

Farmers are easier to slaughter if they dont have guns to defend themselves.

Attached: DQmRCAgjj5uvbjUnqrJ3UEQDHcEzFcR3KSH7TVU9jbF7jAb.jpg (705x536, 69.89K)

Does kangz only shoot other kangz becauze the evil wipipo are oppresssin dem.

anecdotes don't make a trend. if you know anything about guns you'll recognise the inferiority of garage weapons. there are very few people who could build a sl weapon from scratch on cheap tools and most already have a job to hold down

Shitty leftist propaganda doesnt change history or the facts.

The fact is:

Gun control doesn't and hasn't worked.
It never has

And never will.

It only works if you want to commit mass murder.

I think op only needs his gun to work once…

isn't murder by firearm something we need to get a handle on in america? aren't you sick of defending your rights after another bloody weekend in chicago or another 20 dead at a random school? i know i'm sick with worry for my kids
we americans need to up our game on this before it destroys us. memesters like you who defend the indefensible on the most spurious of grounds do nothing but harm to your cause. guns are needed in a violent context like today's america and guns are fun. if you want to keep them and survive to pass them on, you will have to accept control. escape your meme world for a few seconds and look for real solutions.

1. Go to kitchen
2. Get knife
3. Go to bathroom
4. Fill tub with hot water
5. Submerge yourself (clothing optional)
6. Jerk off one last time (we all know you will)
7. Turn on relaxing music
8. Slit wrists and submerge them in water
9. Let the sweet release of death take you
10. ???
11. PROFIT

You are welcome

Say that after I rig a cannon to launch a home made bomb that will blow up your house or mustered gas bomb then kill anyone with that sword I posted above at night with night vision goggles….or protect your house from a horde of zombies… there are actually a lot of things you can make that are more lethal than an Uzi you just gotta be creatively with a bit of science and mechanics

t. BTFO leftist that is upset facts and logic is used

Attached: 70AD6FFE5.jpg (732x484, 60.15K)

Your still a leftists, just make it a law no one can leave their house that's over 22 without a gun, really you think your gonna get mugged on the subway if everyone has guns? Or try to do a school shooting if all the teachers have guns? Cause if no one but cops and the real bad guys have guns a lot more people will die leftist pig

The ((("German government"))) at the time tried to take away all the guns from the citizens, When Hitler rose he gave them all back.
Except to the jews for reasons being they where the lead majority of not only the Russian communist movement but also a German communist movement that was crushed by Hitlers men.

Attached: 07e22d59cd4b76176950fdc911f5000d66bef837623a6fb3b0e12b17e6b655ad.jpg (618x687, 86.95K)

t. Someone stuck in their leftist (((meme world)))

Attached: A FUCKING LEAF.mp4 (1280x720, 5.4M)

oh boy more wall o' text bullshit with no sources that babbles autistically about jews and conspiracies, that's really original and fresh content especially here lol haha

Attached: 19ef1d69a20672f35fbb9afaca6593f51ccd61ff02bbbed329b3b6e95c31f3ec.gif (400x225, 386.89K)

in countries where this is true, gun crime is minimal. vis stats for japan or united kingdom, even italy with its mafias, and compare them to us.
this isn't the problem, is it? should we be required by law to carry guns at the swimming pool too, just because everyone is armed? you surely see how this argument trips itself up.
perhaps your take on freedom is walking to church in ballistic underwear and a tin hat? if that doesn't work why not one turret mounted 30mm canon per 10 churchgoers?
another idea of freedom is not needing to prepare oneself to kill or be killed, on a daily basis
your brain has suffered from our expensive educational system and unaffordable healthcare. it would help if you could stand up without a hoist. post pics of your dog from the rear. another user pmd me your mom and eyebleach is needed
pic related

Attached: 2012-06-02_023529_photo2.jpg (1632x1224, 137.08K)

Go cry to your mommy leftist, that's what all you faggots say "well this country does this and this is their out come or then everyone will have to bring guns here and there" no fucktard take the dicks out of your ears and listen shit head would kids have guns at school, no the teachers would, would everyone on a plane have guns, no of course not but all the flight attendants should and anyone else that wishes to bare firearms. This is fucking America faggot or at least it was…

Fucking communists.

the mentally ill normalfags wanna keep on succing your loosh user

Listen faggot.

If you let the state define who is mentally ill.

If you get all selective about who can't or can own guns.

Then tyranny sets in.

You're just going to have to arm everyone.

…and if there is a single person you don't trust to give them a gun.

Then that person is someone that either needs to be deported, executed, or held inside a prison.

The only requirement for owning a gun should be:
1. Be a citizen.
2. Be a free man (aka you're allowed to walk freely in the streets, you're not in jail or under house arrest).

Majority of "mentally ill" will never use their firearms for anything wrong or will only use it to kill themselves.

…and besides that, it's currently a moral obligation to kill other people and oneself, due to overpopulation.

What about the gun designs on the homegunsmith?

The real problem isn't getting a gun it's getting ammo.

I'll take "make all ammunition sales legal for everyone" if that means guns are banned and the only other choice was "all guns legal but ammo restricted".

Many armies don't even have ammo to train their troops. Guns aren't so useful without bullets.

I did that minus the hot water. I should have used some fucking hot water and probably also blood thinners apparently those make you bleed way more.

TBH every single man and woman should be forced to receive military training and to be armed and the drooling retards and such that aren't fit for military service should be culled. Also every child should learn to fire a gun and learn gun safety early on, it should be part of the schools. This will make the country extremely safe and discourage foreign invaders when literally every single person in the country is armed and trained to use and respect their weapons. To some people that sounds absurd, it's not really though, Israel basically does this.

Gun control isn't an advantage to no gun control because I do not perceive a difference only here & now; focus; There's much more to be said. The control is possible It's a direction.

That's not at all a wall of text and also he's completely right. You're the delusional minority here.

I really wish I didn't smell every picture anons posts. I have to keep hiding pictures because there's a lot of bad smelling images you guys keep posting.

He wants to be right but has troubles searching for it. It seems difficult. Stabilize; There it is, missing yet I remember it's possible to try again.

PROTIP: They don't have as many niggers.

Why ammo when bombs are easier? Just saying

surely you meant tranny. the surplus s stands for stupid? pity you couldn't fit cuck into your post somehow, and kike

Attached: 3a8.gif (500x414, 95.34K)

It doesn't make it that much harder if you're measuring in reverse; A stutter in trying to be more relatable. There's nothing to be afraid, I declare rn I remember and the path can still be missing.

Btw explain how American states that have the least restrictions on guns and the most gun owners are the safest whereas the more libtarded states get fucked up more by crime.

Not everyone has to carry all the time but if everyone is armed and is allowed to carry, it's impossible for anyone to go anywhere, without the chance that there is at least one or more people around them armed and able to take them out if they start some shit.

fail

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 22.07.59.png (271x273 72.11 KB, 76.97K)

These words mean nothing if your experience is missing; A fear of attention, I try to not gain confusion, I recall I can believe if I remember to understand this.

Dude the stuff you're saying sounds like the things spirits say and is coming out a bit incoherent. Are you a medium and are you channeling things right now?

I don't think I can top Breivik with just bombs only.

You're either practicing channeling right now and the spirits aren't coming through coherently or this is a chatbot or AI stringing together random words.

get off my board, you filthy commie faggot

if you love freedom a lot
if you love america
if you are a nazi

Taken aback; I fight a panic since I've lost. i search but the meaning is confusion. I rest. I remember in a way that I do not prefer; I've lost to my energy and yet I still hold on. Remember, it matters not what is said remember your choice to remain in the focus of being okay. Expand, you're chasing a lost sensation.

Go back to your thread, Lizard Person

GUN CONTROL WORKS FOR OPPRESSING THE PEOPLE

I am broke, lacking clarity. Do at all cost to return I have. Yet forever I am here even when I forget, It's my choice.

This dude is either a guy possessed by an improperly formed tulpa, a practicing medium that isn't getting clear messages through, or an AI.

Attached: gun-conrol-dictator.jpg (500x312, 41.44K)

A misunderstanding that I manifest, I am right here. Again, I forget sometimes Here I'll reconnect as I try to maintain a connection when all I must do is remember.

This

and this

more pertinent would be to spend time and money understanding why the country with the highest concentration of guns per capita in the world, the USA, isn't the safest country in the world
or, you could post pics of your cockroach infested, trailor-born, underage cousin. the one you keep chained to the gas canisters

because its full of niggers and leftists

This, tbh

we'll leave the door open when the blue rain falls. who would win?

Same exact fucking thing I said just different time and different niggers(white people can be niggers too)

Unfortunately, you are 100% correct.

Self-aware. I remember that it is okay. Your one purpose is to remain wherever you imagine. Your fears will be forgotten but remember after that here is okay.

Go back to nu/pol/, boomer.

It's called niggers and spics. Remove all the violent crime (including that done with guns) from the stats done by just blacks and suddenly America is on parity with the most peaceful of European countries like Belgium.

…but we know and have identified the problem. Now why is Subsahara Africa a shithole where they cut each other down with machetes and rape each other thousands of times over every year? NIGGERS.

Oh and if you redact the crimes done by "caucasoids" aka "white hispanics" and arabs and eurasians and such, the stats get even slimer. If you basically only pay attention to how much gun crime has done by indisputably white people (aka no black hair or brown eyes) then crime is basically non-existent in America.

You can put all the guns in the world into the hands of the Amish. It will not result in any problems whatsoever.

Niggers on the other hand…

A path chosen with disregard & denial; a focus on where it leads I deny I can be okay no matter. Keep remembering, see? It mustn't collapse, here I'll choose, we'll choose. Will it be sufficient? I worry.

Btw, lets disarm the police and get rid of the military. Now that is a kind of gun control we can all get behind! Right?

Cause about more than half of that countries population still live in huts chewing coke leaves along with strange voodoo shit, somes tribes even still cannibalize each other….sorry but you are now a nigger, nigger

if I still have my guns and we wont be invaded somehow? then yes

It's all behind us so we can re-approach it. I understand where I've been, on path, and as I remember I imagine I can never truly leave. Keep going, it'll be okay.

what about your sister? pics of her impaled on a football team would boost pph more than gun control. post 'em

Niggers can have everything handed to them, they can also take a country over through violent revolution, they can be privileged or oppressed, it doesn't matter; niggers are a universal failure in all circumstances and settings. On the other hands, whites overcome everything thrown at them.

Poverty is not an excuse. Oppression is not an excuse. Niggers are simply genetically inferior.

Leftists get the to dig their own graves in exchange for a few extra minutes to live before they get the thwack back of their skull.

Every white nation without exception is a success and is better than the best black nation.

Every black nation without exception is a failure and is worse than the worst white nation.

Exhausted, I don't feel my experience; I mustn't continue search to be myself. Remember there's no time limit, spark, give a circuit it's possible. End the denial. Nothing is concrete unless everything is now. You don't have to feel negative, yes you can remain right here, connected. A focus on confusion.

name some that currently exist because of something other then white interference

I mustn't name a country that I name without myself. A dip with being lost; Stuck between excitement & fear, I remember. It's possible to remain even when I forget I search. A fear of attention, it's okay. I allow myself to settle into it now I remember there's no difference. That's the repeat experience. You can't perceive. A perception that's broken.

2 reasons why 1 doesn't reason; 2 reasons.

A confused & hesitant road but I've found it again and I endeavor to remember.

Barring gun ownership to the mentally ill will only make the mentally ill not seek diagnosis/treatment.

I have been to therapists/psychiatrists for decades, been in the funny farm, convicted of drug possession. I bought guns yesterday and even if I couldn't I would just do a private sale. If that fails build them. If I can't even make a pipe gun right two pipes and a pin then I steal them like a nigger. There you go alphabet agencies.

The only way that would be true is if a COURT - not a doctor, a COURT - declared you mentally unfit. A doctor can say it all day long, but it doesn't count unless a court of law makes it official.

When they make the background check, they're not calling your doctor. They're calling law enforcement (FBI), who has court records - not medical records.

You're either a liar or you're very stupid.

…or not American. However if what you just said applies in Canada then woohoo, I'm getting myself a gun.>>7826792

identified NRA datamining thread

Attached: ex.jpg (490x600, 63.05K)

Except when the ATF says it's ok for anyone to purchase a partially machined lower received. Then, not so much.

Try convenient stores and fast food restaurants. Just ask the guy who stands outside the store a lot, if there isn't, then ask one of the cashiers.
I know this one guy at a gas station, whom if you ask to buy green tomatoes, he will take you behind the store to buy drugs from him.
You just got to be able to make the right connections and the know how to get things.

Checked

lucky quints taken by disgusting druggie

Never bought drugs from him, just know because my dad and grandpa buys drugs from him.

for years i had a weed dealer who slung out of the gas station he worked at - i didnt even have to ask him about it at first - i was in there one day buying a soda and this dude was like, "hey kid, you smoke weed?"
good pot too…

Attached: piratecheck.jpg (400x299, 18.11K)

Hmmm how many drug dealers are also weapons dealers though or know ones that deal weapons?

Depends on where you live tbh.

SWIM knows a weedman that knows where to get a gat in Chimpcago.

Attached: hitlercartoon.jpg (416x266, 36.24K)

If you were smart, you'd just make them

crime attracts crime - i can practically guarantee most dealers know where to get a gat