Obama got interrupted today in North Carolina by "Bill Clinton is a rapist!" demonstrators

Obama got interrupted today in North Carolina by "Bill Clinton is a rapist!" demonstrators

twitter.com/asamjulian/status/785996533166661632

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WDFx2EU7/status/785952258840145921
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AHAHAHAHA

Double their money if they follow up with "Obama's not. He prefers getting pegged"?

Gotta say the Filterman did bretty good with this idea.

Obongo has that "Why am I here?" look on his face.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

twitter.com/WDFx2EU7/status/785952258840145921

Agreed. He has his own bizarre motives but Alex Jones has been on a roll ever since he crashed TYT

Obama thinks is the funny, haha.

The fire rises.

topkek

what a tiny fucking venue.

Lads, it's time.

Wew lad

Seriously, that is sad. Its literally a fucking grade school sized gym. Trump is filling up stadiums.

But she has the lead, according to the polls, uh huh.

they won't be smiling and laughing on Nov 8th.

i look at this video of people chanting in support of a rape-enabling murderer, and i feel i'm in the presence of evil. there is something very wrong with these people.

Well, that's them laughing away the identity of all nations with European origins.

That's three people who have shown up on live national TV wearing the rape shirt, and filter king still hasn't paid up the 5k shekels he promised

How many people were there?

That crowd is almost entirely women. You can tell by the cheering; it's so high-pitched.

Yeah, I sighed at that. It's like they want to make it like the movies where the whole world is united and need to take on a task, and the TV on these movies is all about "World Comittee to save planet" or something. This is called conditioning, and there are people out there that see that headline and actually think it's a good thing.

Reading this cunts body language has become far too easy at this point

Max kek

The Rothschilds are autistic as fuck about the weather. Not so much the environment, mind you, but specifically the weather. How much you want to bet they're investing in climate control? You control the weather, you control the crops. You control the crops, you control the food. You control the food, you control the world.

Plus, with how hard they're pushing the climate, you know there's something behind it. Like

From here on out lets never unjew Alex. If he keeps paying for promotional stunts like this it's worth the shekels.

Bruce Carter is doing some hellacious work, like three times as hard as when he was Bernin'. The ex-berners are really pissed at shillary now, even before the "bucket of losers" thing.

death cult mah man
death cult!

They've actually tried defunding the Green Africa Conference in the past. The japs just fill the gaps, kek.
You just can't out-autist 1ccland in anything, even normie concerns.
Also yeh, good point. Watch for the next TPP to have environmental crap in it.

kek. the way they use quotation marks makes it sound like they doubt Clinton's sincerity (which they should, since she is too senile, evil, and reptilian to have genuine emotions) and Gore's title as the king of Global Warming

Look at the cameras!
Whenever there's a protest, the media pans the cameras to one or two people!
They don't show how big the crowds are!
Show the crowds!

Now look at the media. They do the exact opposite at Hillary's rallies.

Man, I really hope he just retires from public life after this.

Women support a rapist.

She looks even more frail than before. Is this post debate, or is she in hibernation right now?

My bad, thought you were talking about Hillary. Obama is having his fragile ego tested on this campaign trail. Imagine him dealing with the amount of horseshit Trump has been dealing with for the past year and a half.

I remember Jonestein saying he will pay 6 thousand dollars, now it's five thousand. Later on it will be just t-shirt and snake oil.

I really is a kike.

kek, you sure is

then why do you sound like a nigger

Lawdy, you sho iz. Massa gon git shekels fo shillin fo dat old white lady. Mhmm… sho iz.

top fucking kek

Is that Al Gore. What happened?

Not loud enough, they need MEGAPHONES

It shouldn't be "Bill Clinton is a rapist" it should be "You defended a rapist".

I think you mean MAGAphones fam

Yeah, quite literally MAGAphones.

Worst bantz.

the problem is not that the venue is small, it's the way it is filmed to look like an absolutelly packed space

Best one yet.

That timing..
>nobody can dispute the fact
>THAT YOU'RE A RAPIST

Surely it can't be this easy

hahaha these impotent cucks are hilarious

Obama's face just shows that they're right.

Good job people. Have a filter.

The supporters behind him says it all about the demographic problem of "voters" in a democracy. You have minorities and white women traitors cheering behind a nigger.

Zero white males.

Giving white women the vote was the original error; probably giving people the vote overall was the original error, as it was beta cucks who thought empowering women would net them more vagina (virtue signaling faggots).

Then white women got the vote. Then they helped all minorities get empowered, because deep down white women all are suicidal beasts who like to wreck shit, and unless they're completely controlled, they do wreck shit.

Every white woman at that rally has probably had nigger dicks.

They took off his hat because they were going to give him a crown.

Perfect.

Kek approves of this perfect timing.

You might need grow lamps and a non Nestle water supply by the end but yeah it is. The entire issue with space travel growth labs is that soil is fucking heavy and needed as part of the mission right now.
So they're looking for alternatives to soil and that's the big bit right. Vertical farms are already a thing in some cities and growing as food costs change.

It was 1000 if you shout Bill Clinton is a rapist and 5000 if you war the InfoWars T-shirt while on national television. To get the 6000 you need to both shout the phrase and wear the T-shirt.

Too bad, why are these retards giving them attention?

All these women standing behind Obama look so dumb.

We need to get someone to yell

OBAMA IS A SODOMITE

at an O'Nigger event

Nihilism is an essential part of being a communist. Don't worry about it, they'll experience the very fear and dread that you're feeling soon enough.

Dear Sides,
Please come home.
Miss you,
user.

Literally LOL'd.

Thanks user

As a straight up human being, I actually felt bad for Obama in that moment.

I saw him hesitate and imagined how someone would come back from that. What's the thought process? There's nothing.

I loved reading the facial expressions on the audience members the best.

That bastard son of a coal burning whore would've an heroed

wew lad schlomo

How could you have even the slightest trace of sympathy for that sub-human trash after all he has gifted the country with?

During the pan zoom, i only saw majority white woman and lots of minority woman and a few men. Absolutely disgusting

Why is their natural response to hearing "BC is a rapist" to start chanting his enabler's name, "Hillary"?

I always hate the shit tier response they give

"Oh no"

TOPKEK

le "o lawdy what is I suppose to say now?!" face

Kys namefag

Just look at their fucking faces.

Just look at them.