Hello

Hello,
I've made a few threads here talking about some videos I'm making and you guys have been receptive, so a new one is out on:
Western Europe and their Renaissances
First up, the Renaissance in the Low Countries. I have a lot of history to cover, and touch on:

and lots of other stuff. I also get into Jan Van Eyck and the practice started there where artists would smuggle doctors into their anatomy lectures, since only artists were allowed to autopsy bodies for a while.

I also compare how laws were made public by Caligula with how laws are written to be 10,000 pages today, I'm trying to get as many redpills into videos about art as possible. Western art IS western culture, people just need to be remembered.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VaZK-WqZMB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

more good work user

thank you friend, I'm doing my best to stay factual and historical while also telling a story. History was always my favorite subject but they always managed to make it so dull.
Return the stories to the volk and they will find their way.
pics related are the raids and wars that the muslims fought in southern italy and how it led to southern italy to this day being unproductive and depopulated.

What would you guys like to be more public as far as history goes? There's no real history board on Holla Forums, and history affects politics, so I'm claiming this is at least slightly relevant

what a time to be alive

The Renaissance was the result of global warming period.
The cooling periods bring on plagues.

The 540s brought on a damp plague and Arthurian legends spoke of the king being sick and needing some type of magic to revitalize both himself and with it the land… because he land was desolated with cooling and thus food shortages

During the Renaissance the Black plague was just being recovered and people put all their efforts into Cathedral building as a grand public works project.
Thus the importance of the Mason guilds. And thus the Freemasons became the modern scientists and philosophers that were able to share info without being murdered by the Catholic pedo Jew worshipers.
Thus the esoteric meme.

Esoterics now are for losers who fear science and the vitality of philosophy so they hide in their video game Dungeon and Dragons reality

The rise of the Western Tradition & turning points that made it the greatest civilization in human history.

Just a minor effort, I know.
:^)

I talk about the cold period of late antiquity and the medieval warm period in my previous video, attached youtube.com/watch?v=VaZK-WqZMB8
the black plague didn't actually affect every single square mile of europe, lots of communities and whole nations (poland lithuania) went unscathed

I agree that the word esoteric has lost it's true meaning, and that people need to reconnect with their roots. It's my hope that if I lead people to the truth, they will make the right conclusion. If not, how do I know it's the truth to begin?

I do a lot of this in this episode
I mention several firsts, masteries, and why western art is better than other peoples. I mention universities and rigiorous study being a western invention, along with mentioning why people shouldn't trust a government that doesn't trust them

keep it coming guys, I really want to make this as good as possible

this should be interesting

Some are proud to be underground, others even Down Under. We literally rose from the sea and the swamps.

Fuck the pyramids, the middle ages dutchman made a country out of clay!

I'm going to do a full episode on the UP and Orange eventually, I love the low countries and had the privilege of visiting The Netherlands and Belgium when I was younger
pissing in a public urinal was weird though

Noice video, OP.

lol no

It's certainly true that the cycle of warming and cooling has had great effect on the development of civilizations, it's absolutely foolish to imply, as you have, that the Renaissance was directly caused by this cycle.

The Renaissance, which had its origins in Northern Italy, resulted from a confluence of factors. Not the least of which was the unique political circumstances of the region. Northern Italy was fiercely divided between competing city-states whose means were constrained by close proximity to the head religious authority (the pope) and the more distant imperial authority (the Kaiser of the HRE). These states competed militarily, diplomatically, and economically, and their circumstances ensured that this competition would be fierce. With influence from France, Spain, Germany, and the Ottomans (each of whom had a strong interest in preventing the region from being overtaken by any other party), the region became a proving ground for novel strategies. That there were several wealthy mercantile families whose wealth was derived from the transport of eastern goods into the European heartland served to further bolster this effect.

thanks! I put a swastika in the opener for you

I think it's fair to say that to put all of the blame for anything on any one subject is usually unproductive at best.

westerners even invented breakfast

Wow, an eceleb kikery thread with no sages! No webms of the shilled content either! Look at that, there's a lively discussion ITT as well! I'm completely certain there's no way OP would've written these canned responses to his shill thread and samefagged to bump his thread.
Would be so disrespectful for an user to just walk on through and drive-by sage!

Will watch later, but just a general advice on presentation: If you'll roll up your sleeves, go just above the elbow. bet there's the norm about that somewhere

I clicked the youtube channel 4 chan its just a guy talking about history you double nigger

thank you for your insightful comment, you're right, the best way to spread your ideas is to lock them deep inside yourself and never go outside. People who do nothing are often very successful I hear!

Stilicho:

thanks, I'll take note. I usually roll them up but it got pretty cold recently and I'm poor so I don't like to pay gas, I'll have to think about what i"m going to wear like a woman I suppose.

I don't think you can call yourself when there's people on facebook who have more friends than you have total views on a page
also again, I posted a swastika in the opener, what more do you want?

Venice and its history

Well you can use the shirt as intended if it's cold buddy.

And so I baited the truth out of one more kike eceleb today. The world is suddenly a better place.
Your aspirations for fame aren't to be accomplished here little faggot. Go to your normalfag boards or back to cuckchan and present your shitty, distilled history videos to them on the hopes of receiving some click shekels and self-aggrandizement. Continue to shill your videos here and reap the rewards of my weaponized autism. This is your last warning. There are always consequences to kikery.

Exactly, samefag. Why when we have the largest information core in the history of man readily available even to commoners, should we take these derivative distillations from this cancerous sociopath? I can just go to libgen.io, bookzz.org, edx.org, or even a reputable jewtube historian with a PhD to find a more detailed and informative historical record. This is just a pathetic ploy for clickshekels.

Are you fairly informed about Prelithic Orkney culture?

I can't even honestly tell if you genuinely believe the things you're saying or are just fucking around

I just thought it looked weird if most of my body was covered by one article of clothing, I don't know man

I've talked a bit about the Tin trade and how a lot of it came from Britain, but if you have any sources on what you're refering to specifically I'd be glad to put it into a story

Formation of Paris:

we really need to do something to save our heritage cities. I have to visit Vienna while it's still european

You should rather pool your efforts into making short, perceptive viral videos for the average normie to think about. People watching videos like the one you've made are redpilled anyway.

OpenBorders was Holla Forumss best propaganda piece to date.

I've warned you now user. Really don't want to have to sage spam but if I keep seeing the obvious samefagging and you bumping your own thread, it's ogre.
Derail levels previously unseen user

while I was in college I knew lots of art students and other students who knew suprisingly little about their own history
I honestly think the apathy a lot of people have towards their homes and whats happening now is a disconnect from history
the chinese government, the CCP, has a strict policy of regulating the past and destroying temples and cultural sites
this is how people are controlled. Unfortunately I think in sort of grand scale terms, I can't seem to make short videos.
As I go along I do plan to cover more controversial and in depth topics, but I'm more of a story teller than a reporter
I agree with you though, things like OpenBorders are effective, and if I come up with an idea like that I'd happily produce it.

HRE becomes an elective monarchy:

sure keep telling yourself that good goy

(Reported)
Your entire post is literally what a kike will do :
proceed to sage
proceed to derail
Aaand here's the drive-by sage.

I haven't watched the video yet but I gave you some click shekels anyways. Here's a bump, and a few advices

Good luck.

Counter-reported for bumping an eceleb, non-politics related thread