Be me

i fucking am going to kill myself is there any way i can recover this

Attached: CHINA GOLD.jpeg (562x90, 17.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

volusion.com/lp/sem/create-online-store
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah you can learn to spell cue you fucking brainlet

im going to que you up to my fists XD rekt lmaooo

*queue
0/2 time for suicide

gay

TIANANMEN SQUARE JUNE 4 1989

if it seems like there is actual chinese shills just type that or some other thing they pretend never happened, like Mao kill 100 million Chinese.

just go you fucking kike

underage go and stay go

Just remember to smear your own shit on the back of the note, before you give it to her. Chicks really dig that earthy caveman stuff.

Yeah girls really want to fugg the retarded dude with alcoholic parents Holla Forumsro

10/10 shitpost
dont listen to this OP or you WILL kill yourself.

Tell her you think you might be gay and want her help to make sure.
Phrase it in a way so she doesn't go find you a gay guy.

fuck her right in the pussy

Just ask her how she feels about you, like litterally, and if she says just a friend, just come back with something like "oh well I was just curious since I don't have too many female friends and I'm honestly nervous around people I don't know too well" If she says she likes you as more than friends, just admit you've been too nervous to talk to her since you weren't sure if she liked you or not, and thats why you hid away, and that you do like her too.

It couldn't hurt to try.

Do you love lain.

Attached: 1342164326018.jpg (1600x1200, 1015.83K)

probably the best advice here but he will spill his spaghetti for sure

Attached: 1453872511988-3.jpg (764x1080, 80.07K)

I've made $64,000 this year working online and I'm a full time student. I'm using an online business opportunity I heard about and I've made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy about it. Here's what I've been doing, Try it out on following website–volusion.com/lp/sem/create-online-store

I don't understand why more people don't use flags tbh. Is it because they're all from cuckchan ?

More like flags are KC-tier shit.

you should know that social anxiety is for life, and it will probably get worse, not better. it makes for a pretty miserable, lonely existence. i don't blame anyone for wanting to end it.

Attached: 136858634.jpg (436x298, 38.64K)