Martin Luther's "On the Jews and Their Lies" is mandatory reading for every Holla Forumsack

If you're not religious, or you think that Christianity is
, then you should still read it. It varies between theological evisceration, sick banter, and recommendations that would give pause to a Hollywood "I hate Jews for no reason" Nazi.

To give you an idea of the bantz:

There's a lot of stuff like that, that looks like it could have been copied directly from a Holla Forums post.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/DmDBk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Pieterszoon_Coen
youtube.com/watch?v=kXhOFGtV-Js
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's what he recommends be done with the Jews.

I won't go into all of the theological arguments, you can go and read those yourself if you're interested. Suffice it to say, it's a great read.

If this is Christianity, where are the Christians?

I am such a Christian. There are actually lots of people with these kinds of beliefs in more rural areas. Unsurprisingly they hate the media of the modern world, and the modern media have no interest in trying to corrupt organisations with no real hierarchy and little public reach. Far better is it to corrupt the Churches of Rome or England, or have kikes masquerade as pastors and doing television shows.

This is Christianity.

Jew=/=Judah=/=Hebrews=/=Israel=/=Pharisee

Reddit tier reply to be honest shill. You should be ashamed.

I hope Trump cites this book at the next debate.

Better yet starts tweeting quotes from it if he loses.

ive probably have read it 10+ times and im tired to say
JEWS ARE A SEMI-RACE
a rootless race created through religion especially the talmud.

here you go, thats your board:
>>>/christian/

discuss jews and their religion on your board

I guess you forgot the cleansing of the temple, where Christ kicked over tables and beat some Jews. Or the part where 'turning the other cheek' was just an old way of saying 'ok pussy, now hit me like a real man.' You can be a Christian and not be a weak faggot. Well you specifically can't, you'll always be weak.

Semite=Semitic homeland=Semites=Semitic homeland=Semite

Don't go trying to confuse the issue

I'll put it on my reading list (it's not too long), OP, but I think I'll have a hard time taking him seriously after having read Cobbett's History of the Protestant Reformation.

Khazars aren't Semitic, though. And Canaanites are very different than Judeans.

I always laugh at your ilk's repurposing of turn the other cheek. Yeah, Jesus meant it as a WWE style taunt all along! Such sophistry

They are the same in the only way that matters, they are all non-white subhumans. There is simply no rational defense for embracing the spirituality of foreigners. You can try to redefine the meaning into oblivion, but the fact of the matter is that Cuckstianity is a religion for race traitors.

Nowhere. "Christians" who oppose the kikes are doing it in spite of their christianity, not because of it. You cannot after all hate the jews while praying to one, unless you're some sort of cuck desperate for a jew's approval and use jesus as your "based jew".

Yes goyim, secular literature only on Holla Forums
:^)

There's nothing anti-semetic about Trump.

Luther is even referenced in Mein Kampf, kike.

The Reformation wasn't about interpretation of the bible, but rather German lords not wanting taxes going to the Vatican, or just about as materialist as you can get. Christianity had become a way of controlling the masses and extracting wealth rather than spiritual fulfillment. Protestantism and the other branches it led to was just moving away from the Latin literate Catholic priests to having the bible being interpreted by secular locals who then would give their share to their lords rather than the Catholic Church.

Protestantism a shit, Luther is alright but he doesn't redeem Christianity.

Still better than the Catholicucks though

Protestantism is still a shit despite that fact since the people who fought for it were more interested in getting church taxes rather than those taxes being sent to the Vatican.

That's only because there was an explicitly catholic party running.

tl;dr you never read mein kampf and you're a fucking newfag
lurk more

Have you uneducated roodypoos forgotten that the phrase "Turning the other cheek" has historical context meaning that one should stop the violence or transgression without revenge. Culturally, one slapped with the right hand on the right cheek, by turning the left cheek, one hides the right cheek and stops the attacker from slapping in a culturally appropriate fashion. Basically it means to stop any transgressions in a just way without vengeance and personal attachment, which is smart because the need for vengeance past justice is pretty much the way Jews operate throughout their entire existence after the Talmud.

you forgot to add muhkampf said this and that and then he lost the war.

Anyone else who thinks that Martin Luther was based in spite of being a Christian, and because of it?

You aren't even trying…

>>>/oven/

see idiot
what is martin luther saying according to

1. set on fire synagoges
2. destroy their houses
3. take away talmud
4. forbid rabbies to teach
5. forbid them to do business
6. forbid usury

DUMB CHRISTIAN
translatable what he is saying is to make life of kikes worse until they convert to christianity or move somewhere else!!

LUTHER IS LITERALLY SPREADING JEWS ACROSS EUROPE

THE ONLY WAY AGAINST THE KIKE IS AN EXECUTION OF ALL JEWS

DNA TEST KILL THE KIKE

CHRISTIANS ARE THE TROJAN HORSE

lol reported

lol reported

That’s code for “I can’t read”

What the fuck, lad? Where do you get "spread across Europa and propagate" from "make it impossible for jews to do anything and kill them"

How do you do that to an anti-race exactly?

non of you is white.

That's how kikes were able to infiltrate in Europe in the first place, through Christianity. Luther just wanted to make kikes like Christianity, he just stripped the content that Christians integrated from European religions away from Catholicism. Kikes would than say they were Christian and than continue with their kikery.
The same thing happened in Spain after reconquista, kikes and shitskins said they were Christian, and everything was suddenly fine with them being in Spain.

Sage because it's another christcuck shilling thread.

same happened in the ottoman empire after the sultan ordered all kikes to convert.
they later became the "young turks" while most of them were kikes and then they crashed the ottoman empire.

similar in germany they were forced to integrate and to take german names or leave to poland and ukraine.
and again the same. they just took german names, abandoned the talmud and started tribalism and zionism.
and christianity became a help to kikes because they took over economy and therefore the media, education and law.

christains are imbecile pigeon heads and even the mods have struggle to get the kike on the stick out of the head

Not surprised.

Jesus already said in his lifetime true followers will remain a minority and be hated by the whole world.
Just like Holla Forumsacks :^)

And then you'll tell us the Middle East wasn't White.

We haven't "forgotten" that. We reject it for being inexcusably cucked.

Luther thought that jews were jews because the catholic church was flawed. He figured that if he 'fixed' the church, they would all convert. Later in life he realized that he was wrong, and therefore grew to hate them.

Jews Must Live
by Samuel Roth is a good reading.

Two important chapters:
and

Find here:
archive.fo/DmDBk

the pdf file itself is not available

>laraj.ca/AGwiki/index.php?n=RelatedTopics.JewishProblem

The only mandatory reading is this!

You can bump-lock all the truth about Christianity threads you want, like a bunch of Holohoax Jews silencing the truth, but it will still be exposed.

Christianity is the source of Jewish control over the West as they are worshiped as evil or good depending on the circumstance. But it still makes them "chosen"

If you worship the ancestors of Jews, don't complain when they become your Aristocracy

Americans follow Judeo-Christianity. Catholicism post Second Vatican is pure judaism. Some remote sects of Russian Orthodoxy are still based, some fringe groups of Christians are still based. They make up less than 0.1% of Christians.

They never existed. Even Jesus mythological friends were turning on each other and then Saul the Pharisee created "Christianity"
Nigerians are the earliest and oldest living Christian sect

WE

"As Christians we are all kings and priests and therefore lords of all." - Martin Luther

Have you even read The Myth of the Twentieth Century? Rosenberg believed that Christ was an Aryan, but that the jews had perverted and distorted his teachings.

Then you'd have to reject the Gospels and well, that makes no sense.

Every argument for and against basically every philosopher, religion, and leader tbh.

Why?

nope, and even if he did so what? Take the good and let go of the bad.

Gospels are the main source of info about Christ, even the gnostic apocrypha affirms their message. Without the gospels there's basically no information about Christ, so you can't make an argument that he is "aryan" unless you have some "secret documents" no one has seen.

Where did you people come from? I swear just two years ago Holla Forums was pretty pro-christian

you got a pdf?

It's a short read too.

google it, it's archived on some big archive site

It's a mix of atheists, Christians (Deus vult!), and LARPing Asatru practitioners.

One could argue that any form of Christianity after the East/West Schism is flawed. I grew up in a protestant family, but after a considerable amount of reading, I came to believe that Orthodoxy is pretty much the truest, least cucked form of Christianity. Sure feels weird being the only white southerner in a Russian Orthodox congregation though

Well you can read how they described his appearence and it doesn't sound non-aryan tho.

What's with all of these fedora tippers on this board?

but race is deeper than appearance, so that doesn't matter. Plus the Gospels never describe Jesus' appearance.

I'm not a follower of christ but an aryan following aryan traditions. I have read much about him and it literally makes no sense thinking he was no aryan. Amorites do say something to you? Unfortunately the site which can quote gospels and thus their describings of his appearence got lost since christianity is a religion. Re means repeating abd liga, you should know what is meant with liga. It's a mix of ancient beliefs and not a true worldview.

According to modern Hellenic/Pagan philosophers I know, Jesus was an out of wedlock baby between an adulterous Jewess who couldn't resist a Pagan cock.

Jesus was confused about his identity so he tried to combine the two, with his Juden bros, creating Christianity.

Yes, Jewish men feel inferior to Pagan/Christian men. Their wives love chads. That's why the Jewish men try to make whites feel sexually inferior with their dumb cock size shit.

There is such a thing as too big.

the fact of the matter, though, is that this narrative originates with the Talmudic story toledot yeshu. it just goes to show how pagans are influenced by the pharisees.

Even if Jesus appeared "aryan" his mother was jewish and he was circumcised according to jewish tradition and he went to synagogue.

Obsessing over the shape of his nose and whiteness of his skin seems silly. If you're a Christian it makes no difference and if you're not Christian why would you care to raise the issue?

huh?

oh thanks Chaim, tell us more :^)

Might as well show all those nigger Nazi soldiers

Luke 22:36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
Mathhew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

I would argue that Christ's intentions were of the "Be the bigger person" variety. If someone slights you in your day to day life, take it and continue, do not stoop to their level. But he doesn't mean we should encourage evil and degeneracy in society, we should RESIST and FIGHT evil and degeneracy, remember this is the guy who cast the merchants from the temple, whipping them and spilling their shekels.

What he suggested is genocide under the UN's rulings tbh m8

I understand you wanting to say "PaganJew" if you're a Christian, ignoring that a Pagan would look at documents as non religiously as they could.

Read the Anti-Christ by the edgiest Philosopher of all time

Their own followers didnt recognize him.

Thats talmud and talmud is antichristian propaganda made by butthurt pharisees, stop trying ctr.

This goy.

what about it?

You mean after the resurrection?

I'll just leave these here.

I was raised with a Pagan father and Christian mother. I have no issue with Christian culture (I would judt blend in as a nonbeliever) and none with Aryan/Hellenic.

If the pharisees were butt hurt or not, one could attempt to extract the truth from fiction. Whether that's been done, I don't know. It's pretty hard to write a whole book on only one lie after another innit?

You can read it, that's the position of most Pagans I know. Whether they're right or not, I haven't the knowledge to justify one way or another

Hebrews 7:14 For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah.

But Diogones didn't write the Antichrist.
And Neitsche was basically Schopenhauer + stimulants.

Anyway, every single Holla Forumsack should have read at least the "red letters" of the bible by now (who am I kidding, Holla Forums digs deeper than that). Even fedoras will benefit from this important literature. The kike has fought to remove it from education for a reason.

Holy shit, this is some epic pre-Holla Forums bantz

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Christianity, is in fact, JEW/Christianity, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Judaism plus Jesus. Christianity is not a religion unto itself, but rather another free branch of a fully functioning JEW faith made useful by the library of books contained in the Torah (Old Testament), Abraham, Jewish messiah, Jewish apostles and vital Jewish commandments comprising a full religion as defined by GOD. Many Abrahamic believers believe in a modified version of the JEW religion every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of JEW which is widely believed in today is often called "Christianity", and many of its believers are not aware that it is basically the JEW religion, developed by a JEW prophet. There really is a Christianity, and these people are believing in it, but it is just a part of the Jewish faith they believe in. Christianity is a branch: the faith in the religion that allocates the Jewish beliefs to the other branches of Christianity you believe in.
The branch is an essential part of Abrahamic religion, but useless by itself; it can only work in the context of a complete religion. Christianity is normally used in combination with the ZOG lobbying system: the whole system is basically JEW with Jesus added, or JEW/Christianity. All the so-called "Christian" branches and dominions are really distributions of JEW/Christianity.

"you are to be perfect, like your Heavenly Father."
ccel.org/bible/phillips/CP01MatthewRed.htm

Ask for forgiveness from Jesus or God that you screwed up… or do you ask forgiveness from others?

Which one? Jew will blame you until you submit to their demonization. do you feel shame about how others see you, like the Jew? do you ignore hoe others see you? or do you call out how it is they're screwing you and try to call their hypocrisy?

after all, if you're more concerned about how others see you or if you die, than doing right before God, then you have a false idol, right?

Well, if that is really true the kikes marked him. You know what ancient aryans did to inferior races? Cutting off the weeny to mark them. Now kikes cöaim it is chosen and blabla.

Seems it was a Centrist shit-show.
Not an excuse.

stop calling it judaism. judaism didnt come about until AD.

its christianity or pre-christ christianity if you want to think that way

That's fucking retarded, what's the argument for that? You can hate a certain people for the way they behave but if one jew is the opposite of most others in terms of behaviour why should you hate him?

Secular people know Christianity is right, but like to drag their heels because they get more attention this way, and these idiots have been trying to practice their chosen religion-politics, except that doing so during campaign season leaves them feeling bruised and in need of some extra attention. Meanwhile, Christians of Holla Forums simply continue doing the right thing, looking for opportunities to progress, and aren't feeling as though the world is falling down because politics has been dominating the news cycle.

Under those same laws, white European genocide is happening, so did Palestinian. Just because the UN is headed by kikes doesn't invalidate the fact that by their own laws these things are happening. We've used the same laws in the past as evidence in order to further the white genocide mantra. So nice try.

I'm stating it. Jesus was a Jew, and a rabbi. The misunderstanding is that the "Jews" of his day weren't actually Jews. That's what Jesus preached, and that's why the "Jews" had Him crucified. Jesus Christ wasn't racially a Judean, and the modern meaning of the term "Jew" specifically refers to the blasphemers of Judea. These are the ones that abandoned Mosaic law, and thus didn't believe Him.

If you care, you should probably read both Romans, and then Galations. Learn that Paul reveals a second covenant between our Lord and mankind. That basically the "Jews" (again, more correctly Judeans) broke their covenant with God by killing Him.

There will be no physical Kingdom of Israel because the "Jews" murdered the heir to that throne. We Gentiles do not believe Jesus Christ is our King as we were not promised a King.

he was a private/public kind of politician

ranting against jews in public
only to grant them more freedom and privileges silently.
and then there was this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Pieterszoon_Coen

Papist, please go (back to a third-word, Roman Catholic cesspool).

No. A 'jew' is what the Pharisees became, the people who followed 'the traditions of the rabbis'. The 'rabbis' are teachers or 'learned' men, they are not priests, they are not a race. The references to Jesus as a 'rabbi' signify he was well versed in Scripture and taught/corrected other people in regards to it. The traditions of the rabbis, or the traditions of 'men' in other words, mean that the jews regard the ideas and writings of humans above those of God (as told by His prophets and in Scripture). This was a big part of what Jesus criticised, telling the pharisees that they were wrong for equating their traditions with those of God, among many other things.

Judea was a geographical area. Judah was a son of Israel (who was Jacob), and is thus what one of the tribes of Israel was called. The area is named after Judah because they were the largest of the surviving tribes, the others being lost among the rest of the world or dead after God destroyed them for their crimes.

Israel is the son of Isaac, who was called Jacob before his meeting with God. The Israelites are from the 12 tribes of Israel, the tribes being named after his sons.

The Hebrews were the sons of Ever, of whom Abraham (and consequently Israel/Jacob) is a descendant. Abraham and Isaac are thus Hebrews and not Israelites, whilst Judah is an Israelite.

Jesus was from the tribe of Judah. King David was of the tribe of Judah, and King David is one of Jesus' ancestors according to the New Testament, and as is necessitated by prophecy.

Being a 'Judean' (of the tribe of Judah) thus does not make him a 'jew'. Judaism did not even exist in Jesus' time, their predecessors the Pharisees (who followed thetraditions of men as opposed to God) would later become the jews (and their traditions of men would be codified in the talmud).

The Pharisees are one of the main antagonists in the Gospels, and Jesus is frequently seen arguing with them, even going so far as to call them 'a brood of vipers', 'of their father the devil' and 'of the synagogue of satan'.

The idea that Jesus could be a jew is preposterous and comes only from ignorant people who do not understand the meanings and differences in the words which I have explained above.

That's real retarded sir.

Would just like to point out to any non-shills here who are semi-convinced by the anti-Christian rhetoric that there are currently at least 4 anti-Christian threads on the first few pages of the catalog. I'm sure there are more lower down as well.

Christianity is hated by jews more than anything else in the world. Thankfully they constantly overplay their hand and show their shilling to be obvious. Check the catalog and witness their pathetic attempts at making Holla Forums forsake God and be assured that it is all just shilling.

Luther paved the way for Calvin to start using interest in loans.

So if Luther endorsed Calvin that makes him a crypto-jew in my book.

Sorry meight i can only convey this message in passive aggressive greentext

Was meant for

Either you're a kike or a retarded mong. Anyone who seriously understands Christianity and the scriptures know that the Jew's are explicitly satanic, and there's a reason God chose to incanrnate into Jewland, he came to undermine them and they killed him for it.

Bingo.

There are no good Jews - and Jesus REALLY was not THAT dissimilar from other Jews, which only makes your point even more squirrely.
Jews don't hate Jesus because he was vastly different to them, but because he was one of them and called into question some (keyword) of their religiously-held beliefs and cultural behaviors.

If its so blatant and you have such a handle on it, by all means, explain.

Except he only barely undermined them, and argued in favor of maintaining most of the Jew traditions.

Nevermind the fact that the people who're responsible for telling you the entire story are, wait for it…. Jews.

Christianity appealed largely to the foreign-slave and lower-class castes of the European populace; so, you basically had a buncha Jews claiming this one Jew was the physical embodiment of the Jew God, and preaching egalitarianism and pacifism alongside worship of this Jew-God-in-the-form-of-a-Jew (or at least, what could be - and was - easily interpreted as such).

In the creed of the Jews, the natural impulse to love another human, expressed through sex, became a prisoner of the counterfeit impulse to fixate upon, adore and worship an imaginary tribal deity. With emotional attachment, and its associated fears and anxieties, displaced from fellow humans to Yahweh, whose wiles only an elite caste of priests could interpret, the sexual drive itself was shackled to a bizarre assortment of imperatives, taboos and prohibitions.

Sexual love became a beast to be corralled, harnessed, tamed and neutered. Procreative sex was reshaped into a religious and racial duty. On the other hand, unbridled sexuality might easily have undermined priestly supremacy. Certain sexual practices – masturbation, homosexuality, incest, etc. – were perceived as subversive of marriage and its procreative purpose. Sex, therefore, had to be within "divine" guidelines. Sexual dysfunction was assured, and the accompanying neurosis would become the foundation of a male-dominated hierarchical social order.

Judaism would bequeath this unfortunate mix of ignorance, misogyny and intolerance to a wayward faction of its heretics eventually known to the civilized world as Christians. The plethora of rules and regulations of the Jews, designed to restrict, repress and otherwise regulate sexuality in the semi-nomadic barbarism of the Levant, would pass wholesale into the new creed and bedevil a Christianized Europe for the next seventeen centuries and eventually spread like cancer to infect the new world.

This is why no one likes ‘em.

The first coins minted by the new German National Socialist government were 1933-dated silver 2 and 5 Mark pieces commemorating the 450th anniversary of Martin Luther's birth. Luther authored the 1543 treatise "On The Jews and Their Lies", in which he said that Jews ought to be denied normal civil rights, their property seized, their books burned, and they themselves herded into forced labor camps. Hitler's "big lie" argument which appears in Chapter Ten of Mein Kampf (and which is so often falsely presented as evidence of his plan to deceive Germans) is grounded in Luther's teaching that the Jews' "big lie" was that they were a religion rather than a race. It is no small irony that this premise is embraced today by Zionists to justify the ethnic cleansing of Palestine. And it is quite forgotten that the Zionist Federation of Germany applauded the 1935 Nuremberg racial laws forbidding intermarriage of Jews and Gentiles on the same grounds as the nazis, of preserving racial purity.

The Evangelical Lutheran Church of Germany announced in 1935 that in line with the government's policies, the Jewish "Old Testament" would henceforth be stricken from the Canon. This they saw as a continuation of the Protestant Reformation, and to emphasize the connection the announcement was made at Magdeburg, the same place where Martin Luther began his rebellion against Rome. Just as Christianity without a Pope was earth-shaking in the 15th century, so, in their hopes, would Christianity be fundamentally renewed again for the 20th century by expunging its roots in barbaric Levantine tribalism once and for all.

Here some Christian preaching on people like you titled "the Jews and Their Lies"

Part 2 if you're so inclined: youtube.com/watch?v=kXhOFGtV-Js