YouTube Hides and SLAPS WARNING on New Trump Ad About Hillary’s Health

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8Qpsu
youtube.com/watch?v=WTylz2WToXw
archive.is/3jBvZ
qz.com/520652/groundwork-eric-schmidt-startup-working-for-hillary-clinton-campaign/
youtube.com/watch?v=v4ydxqYTDgw&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/uMsqEph7a8I
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/25404
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

UPDATE: YouTube has also placed the Trump ad behind the “Restricted Mode” firewall.

Trying to view the Trump ad with ‘Restricted Mode’ enabled returns the message in pic related.

archive.is/8Qpsu

gotta love the jews outting themselves
post the mp4 here

Hildog shills all over it from the start so am thinking Jewtube is both feeding Clinton cunts info and taking instruction.

Filthy semites aren't even hiding their tricks anymore. They are very afraid of Trump's presidency.

Found it on a mirror. Best ad yet. Spread it.

Very nice ad. Youtube is fucking disgusting.

Great ad.

top tier production

Can someone give a direct link to the Youtube so we can thumbs up?

Here is the ad without the repeat taken from Trump's Twatter. As said, spread this bitch.

Here: youtube.com/watch?v=WTylz2WToXw
If you've got a twitter, post it there along with how they try to unlist it.

fug no audio my mistake. Let's try that again.

Wouldn't whoever runs the channel have to be the one to make to make it unlisted?

I don't know what the file limits are on videos for twitter but here's a under 2mb version in mp4.

I wish some rich anti-semite would create an alternative site to Jewtube, or we would start using another.

It's going to be very soon that people are forced to realize the emperor has no clothes. The manipulation is getting too obvious.

Nah, the time for segregating ourselves is over. It's time for some conflict.

please, I might catch it

Some fucker found the 2006 youtube code and hosted it somewhere, don't know where it was exactly.
The guys over at the world's most blatant honeypot found it a while ago.

bump

share it everywhere

thanks lads.

fuck You,Tube.

Stop using Adblock, if you still are; they let certain ads through if they get paid.

Not saying you should be a good goy, but stop being a less than bad goy if you use adblock plus.

Um, it's "moderate rebel" thank you.

you realise that the extra money is going to addblock, and not youtube, right?
why would i want back to an ad every 5 minutes, and thereby giving youtube money, when i can block ALL youtube ads and most of the normal ads?

That's a user option and you can do that with every video you upload.

Unless you have confirmation from whoever is running the account that they did not set it to unlisted, it's nothing.
The restricted mode is some serious shit though.

This.
We need confirmation from "team trump" that the video is not meant to be unlisted.

Probably the new "YouTube heroes" SJW hit squad

I'm all for rattling some cages. But it's hard to do when they continually shadow-ban users, hide comments, throw content disclaimers and copyright infringements on everything that needs to be seen.

We're the underdogs. Them taking action against us is rattling cages. There's much more momentum coming from their side, so we should continue poking until they reveal themselves.

If a user of a website can make their video unlisted then the owner definitely can.

The rebels, they talk about the rebels. Hillary, you don't even know who they are.

Because you could block ALL ads.

This. I think someone on Trump campaign just fucked up and set it as view only from link as opposed to normal.

eheheh

It's election season, what did you expect?

this is the same thing as that Tom Cruise video. Its clam bake all over again. we have to get this video out there on general principles. I don't even like Trump. But download the ad and make it a mp4 and alter it and repost to youtube. then we spam it. Fuck a blockhead. Internet.

well fuck me

Bump

Since we're on the topic of YouTube ads, does anybody have the new Clinton ad with the single mom and the mulatto boy talking shit about Trump? It's not posted on her channel but I saw it on my electric jew last week.

Jesus christ user, it's like you want the jews to pump your head full of their filth…

If you have Hulu they're on 24/7, they are all so dramatic and just blatant lies, I've never felt more 1984 than when I see those. There is a formula to them, camera slowly pans up onto an average american setting, i.e. a house a bar, whatever, next second they show an (((average))) american with a strong look of muh feelins, one has a tard watching trump go off about the reporter, another some old veteran with trump's mccain quote about not being captured, another has a mixed woman in her kitchen and trump saying "sending a woman to work is a dangerous thing, I dont want to sound too much like a chauvinist" I dont even know where they found that quote. The funny part is in the commercial all the subjects are watching Trump on their electric jew, it is pure conditioning. Goy see goy do

Reminder:

The stealthy, Eric Schmidt-backed startup that’s working to put Hillary Clinton in the White House

archive.is/3jBvZ

qz.com/520652/groundwork-eric-schmidt-startup-working-for-hillary-clinton-campaign/

"An under-the-radar startup funded by billionaire Eric Schmidt has become a major technology vendor for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, underscoring the bonds between Silicon Valley and Democratic politics. The Groundwork, according to Democratic campaign operatives and technologists, is part of efforts by Schmidt—the executive chairman of Google parent-company Alphabet—to ensure that Clinton has the engineering talent needed to win the election."

He's just trying to appeal to the average American conservative voter,you idiot.

Okay, I saw the commercial again tonight and I noticed that it's a PAC ad so that's why it wasn't on Hillary's tube.

He's finally attacking her fitness and her health! YES

(wasting trips)
>>>/out/

are you going to link it or be a faggot OP?

SPREAD IT

I believe something snapped in Trump in the second debate. He's always been too much of a nice guy with Hillary, but after receiving the first 2 questions which Hillary definitely had received in advance ("Are you a teacher?" Oh fucking please) and the moderators showed that they were clearly biased against him he's been going all out. The gloves are off and it turns out his hands were pretty big after all.

That's how it usually works. An unlisted video doesn't show up in the channel and searches–it's not something Jewtube typically uses for moderation, it's a way for users to share videos without making them publicly available.
It's entirely possible that they're trying something new here, though.

do we. really. deary me. guess we can't do anything.

YT an HEROES

Wikileaks is going to expose google, twitter, and youtube soon

Here's the PAC ad. A crippled mulatto boy complains about being triggered by Trump's mocking the disabled reporter. At the end you see his fat #snowbunny mother walking with him.

why not
why are you even here if you don't like him

wew lad
CTR - COMING UP WITH THE NEWEST MOST ADVANCED TACTICS OF DEFEATING TRUMP

wew lad follow the comment chain, I wasn't attacking Trump. I thought it was a funny ad because it depicted a single mudshark mother with a niglet targeted at Clinton voters.

Don't all ads go unlisted or something?

A campaign add that promotes race mixing just put twice the echoes around themselves.
WEW

Where's his dad?

Does that gay-faced niglet have wheelies on or is that the new hood way to walk?

kek

being a nigger

savage.

I don't know why Trump puts up with this shit. He's a billionaire, he could sue Jewtube for any frivolous shit, and have a case locked up in the courts for years, bleeding Jewtube dry the whole time.

He should start his own tubesite.

I'm working on it. It's based on a JavaScript implementation of torrent that someone else has already written (how nice of them) because no one can compete with google's monopoly on free bandwidth.

I've also been toying with (about 20% of the code is written) the idea of building a Chan site running 100% in ram that would support tens of millions of get requests per minute. Each post could only be about 1300 characters and would require js to construct the page client side. The 'database' engine would synthesize the packets directly (including SSL support) (one packet per post ^_^ ). I think I could push 10gbps and abuse the fuck out of colocation arrangements (haven't bench marked it yet). I would again use a JavaScript implementation of torrent to host the full sized images webm's ect and I could eliminate file size requirements.

I have a hash table that indexes directly to post objects, the http(s) request references the hash key directly. This is some extremely close the the metal high performance shit. Currently if the system goes down the entire database gets wiped. And I have no denial of service protection so there is a lot of work to do on it.

Due to the nature of torrenting your ip address would be visible to other people downloading images/webm's. This gives me the perfect excuse to sell kike passes for those concerned to get direct downloads instead.

youtube has been recently blocking me from replying to comments on some videos, they can burn in hell

You should realize that most people hate both candidates and are voting for the lesser evil.

They've been shadowbanning wrongthink comments since last year.

I don't even bother with it anymore. The comments are 99% retards, muds and 14-year-olds. Now they've got it so you can't even lurk the comment sections properly without logging in. For example, if it's a long comment, the "read more" function requires login.

youtube.com/watch?v=v4ydxqYTDgw&feature=youtu.be

I just uploaded this to youtube, I wonder what happens, if they will use contentID to find it and censor it.

What is "Streisand Effect," Alex?

Just let them know how you feel on their personal page :^)

That's a Daisy-tier ad.

Yeah, triggered for men with guns.

youtu.be/uMsqEph7a8I

Remember best goy (((Harper)))?

This is like an early beta of Current Year BTW.

Why do they always do this?

Its called unlisted you dumb nigger
Every unlisted video says that you dumb nigger

I see (((Youtube Heroes))) system is working as intended.

Every single corporation shilling for shillary. She promised the banksters big, they must fulfill their end of their bargain to steal shekels from US taxpayers.

I bet you are a "Hillary didn't use acid, she used bleach!" shill.

To trigger your autism

everyone gets this wrong

except that's bullshit

Hillary Clinton is taking this for Parkinson's for sure.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/25404