I want to join the freemasons idk what I could offer then and what they could offer me. Or what they even do...

I want to join the freemasons idk what I could offer then and what they could offer me. Or what they even do. I see them as just a bunch of old nerds just going to group meetings. I'm not expecting cult stuff but a network that one could join. Idk anyone here join something like this? I just need a hand in lifting my life a bit and then paying that back. I'd join the military but my back is riddled with diseases. What are your thoughts on stuff like that.

Attached: freemason-compass1.jpg (220x229, 10.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

volusion.com/lp/sem/create-online-store
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dont ask Holla Forums ask your local masons.

In order to become a Mason you have to know one.

they dont accept fags

Just want to know what you guys think about fraternities. If it would be worth while to join them or not and what they do for you and vise versa

That's not true. You can always ask Jim to raise you personally though.

If you're planning on trying to join to ask for money don't expect it to work.

Not money. But skills that would allow me to build a foundation for myself

gentlemen, we have overlooked a very important factor:

show pics of back pls

don't fall for the "larping old men" meme
they're a cult, mostly based on kabbalah / alchemy / hermeticism / rosicrucianism and ancient (egyptian?) mystery religions
unless you want to burn in hell forever I'd advise you to stay away

(me)

Right. I wasn't accusing you of that but I've read stories of people asking to join explicitly for money and getting black balled because of it. I am not a mason but am also interested in joining. Don't listen to Holla Forums, or religious zealots. Make your own decision. Go to the subreddit to get some more reliable discussion. Read freemasonry for dummies. You won't understand morals & dogma until you've done the degrees. I certainly don't. And no, I don't believe that they worship Satan, Lucifer, or Jahbulon. Read the old testament and take it literally. You can contact a grand lodge who will presumably give you a petition/contacts for your local lodge. Petition once you feel you're ready. They will want to meet you either at your house or at a coffee shop or something. Then they have a meeting with you and if they don't think you're joining for the wrong reasons you'll get in. Oh, there's also a background check, and you can't be a felon.

Prepare to be literally hoodwinked and lead around like the cowan that you are.
You're a perfect blockhead.

Attached: Toronto police Ashlar.JPG (1600x1071, 939.48K)

I hope you'll reconsider when you see them for what they truly are
it might be too late at that point, though

Well what truly are they?

The world needs ditch diggers too Danny

You get to fuck and kill children and never be prosecuted.

Attached: e9243868f3722ec4e12cb0772fd732c0-imagepng.png (640x640, 143.98K)

If you want to lift your life up, and meet good people why not just become a Mormon?

Go on >>>/fringe/ and read all the books by Albert Pike, Henry C. Clausen, and Manly P. Hall. Then join the,.Go on >>>/fringe/ and read all the books by Albert Pike, Henry C. Clausen, and Manly P. Hall. Then join the,.

Yeah

is right, but on the other hand, if you, like Esau, spurn the birthright you have been offered, why not give it a shot? If they accept you, they will give you a role, you won't have to go looking for one. But I think you'll be expected to live up to whatever they think your potential is. And yes, you'll probably end up in hell.

All me.

t. demon-possessed lunatic

Me the understanding.

It's literally just a /fringe/ club.

with cool logos

Eww, Gross.
Can I see?

big if true

We're just another group of guys really. Some of us are compensated in the form of underage girls but I am staunchly against this.

Attached: 20180104_121505.jpg (1440x1080, 4.48M)

G stands for gangsta

Go on…

from the protocols of learned elders of zion:

we shall create and multiply free masonic lodges in all the countries of the world, absorb into them all who may become or who are prominent in public activity, for these lodges we shall find our principal intelligence office and means of influence. All these lodges we shall bring under one central administration, known to us alone and to all others absolutely unknown, which will be composed of our learned elders. The lodges will have their representatives who will serve to screen the abovementioned administration of MASONRY and from whom will issue the watchword and program.

basically clubhouses funded by the banking elite to corral and control the politically connected and powerful.

Attached: monetizeair.png (1280x720, 900.24K)

Attached: meme18c.gif (392x235, 74.46K)

you get to be a mason when you are already well on your way to normie success. it gives you privileged access to businessmen and politicians in exchange for charity work and some ceremonial bullshit. outside of these activities, you get to profit from your contacts and in exchange, you put business or influence their way. it's a strange organisation, with one side alturistc to a fault and the other as greedy as fuck. imagine a guy who got rich thru some serious public works contracts won because he knew the clerk of works from the lodge. in exchange he became a regular donor to the mayor and as his business grew, he awarded sub contracts to young masons. (loop)

Sell it to your folks as networking for future opportunities, do it if you have the stamina for late nights and alcohol and AP credits that you can get credit for. There are always more sorostitutes than bros and they have to do swaps to keep up their social calendars / make them seem cool.

Plus, you may get tapped into the machine and end up being a Senator from Alabama.

They just get drunk once or twice a week.

Don't join a satanic cult just because you are board. Play a sport or something

That all depends on you and your local lodge. I don't know what kind of person you are and I don't know what kind of people your local lodge are.

Don't plan on getting anything out of joining the Masons other than friendship. When people join solely as a career move they know it and will shun you for it.

I was a Mason for 10 years. I stopped because my particular lodge was full of corruption and assholes. But I've been to many that were full of really cool people.
So it depends.

However if you just need something to do with your time and people to hang out with, by all means join. In six months you can be going to a meeting every day. Local lodges scatter their meetings specifically so people can go to multiple ones a week.

brainlets begone

just more modern zoroastrians
literal plebs OP, nothing worry about

Do you currently make money from your masonery skills?

In the initation ritual you will need to demonstrate autofellatio. You will also have to perform the "fellatio for fellows" initiation.

What got you interested in this?

You are 180 degrees wrong.

And also mouths, my friend. Don't forget. We haven't.

Fun fact: to become a 33rd degree mason, you hvae to fuck a black goat

I've made $64.000 this year working online and I'm a full time student. I'm using an online business opportunity I heard about and I've made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy about it. Here's what I've been doing, Try it out on following website–volusion.com/lp/sem/create-online-store

Freemasons are not devil worshipers or pagans.
When the Knights Templar's were in their prime way back, they they were always being infiltrated and subverted. The Templars worked Pagan imagery and rituals into their society to root out the Pagans among them. A Christian at that time would not know such rituals and ideas but if you were familiar with them already you were either initiated into the body or you were a pagan.

Attached: ae25c549828884ebbcff3304cbfe5ba75dd8e9e905c734a31c0d0912f4ff0942.jpg (960x960, 150.48K)

He is right, they like manly machos.

Im also planning to knock on a lodges door tomorrow actually. Anyone have any advice for me?
Im gonna just show up and see what happens.

Attached: 1459270739993.jpg (563x542, 21.47K)

2B1Ask1