DON'T FORGET REGISTRATION DEADLINE

In 13 different states today.
>Why haven't you already registered though user?

Other urls found in this thread:

register.gop/register
vote.org/voter-registration-deadlines/
webapps.sos.state.mi.us/MVIC/
vote.gop/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump. literally took me 2 mins.

If you registered for the primary then you don't have to register for the GE, right?

Fug

At least I'll die for Israel soon and won't have to deal with the shame.

Doesn't hurt to double-check.

You register for a party in US user, not an election. So yes, you're registered if so.

You plainly have access to the Internet, soldier.

register.gop/register

Get an early voting ballot you fucking zogbot

This. But he still needs to register as well.

This should be a sticky.

SOMEONE SHOULD POST ALL THE REGISTRATION DEADLINES FOR EVERY STATE

All set up over here. Remember that we're Trump's voting base - if you aren't getting off your ass to vote, who is?

Not a burger here. Any way I can vote for Trump, other than flying to NY on election day and strolling from poll station to polling station?

Yeah, just get a tan, learn some spanish and hop over to a state without ID laws.

Good idea. Here's the link user.

vote.org/voter-registration-deadlines/

Not legally. Non-citizens aren't allowed to vote in the US elections ofc.

Quick question.

If I registered to vote / voted in the primaries, does that mean I'm already eligible to vote in the general?

I've already voted and sent in my ballot.

Feel free to vote for Trump. Being a citizen doesn't stop the democrats.

For everyone in Michigan
I registered to vote about 2 years ago here in Michigan and wasn't sure if I had to re-register to vote for Trump. And it looks like as long as you haven't moved or had to change districts your registration still is good.
For my fellow Michiganders here's a link so you can check to see if you are registered.
webapps.sos.state.mi.us/MVIC/
And as a quick note it says on the site that 7,400,558 are registered to vote here in Michigan as of Sunday.

yes

good man

BUMP
Don't fuck this up bros.

This heh

GUN VOTE.

It is literally the easiest way to vote. You look up the runners and wether or not they support 2a rights. Easy as cake.

Fuck California's fucking stupid fuck idiots for those god damn antigun bills. I can't believe Ibjust had to read the stupidity that is being voted on here in the upcoming votes.

bumping, you faggots need to vote. it's probably the last and only time you'll do it, to win a whole fucking world super power's army. if Trump loses, this republic is over and all white men will be declared "enemies of the state"

ALERT REGISTER TO VOTE

DEADLINES TODAY

BUILD THE WALL

Do I have to fuck with registering ever again if I sign myself up for a permanent early voting ballot?

Non-citizen, here.

Please do as OP says. I don't want to live in a world where the leader of the most powerful country is a corrupt criminal piece of shit who constantly evades justice.

I suspect that (simply obtaining the ballot in advance) is entirely unrelated to actually registering to vote user. Takes literally two minutes.
vote.gop/

bump this thread

Floridanon here. Just registered and i'm ready to vote in the god emperor.

BY just, meant two weeks ago, of course.

Probably going to get cucked by Philly and Pittsburgh though.

I got registered at the dmv when i got my learners permit

bump for that link

Get out there and register you faggots.

Just think about how shitty you will feel if the election is lost, and you didn't leave your basement to register/vote.