So this DAK 16.10.16 thing has been popping up for a while...

So this DAK 16.10.16 thing has been popping up for a while, the numbers (aside from being a date) appear to reference the bible passage people are using to shill against Kek:

Pic related implies possible Holla Forums connection, and there are jewtube videos with a lot of Holla Forums larping going on, see youtube.com/watch?v=zgUtzwFdfG0
Comments on this type of shit are also often in Turkish, are we in for a shillstorm, false flag, or am I a faggot that should lurk more?

It's literally a cuckchan meme. Just filter the cuckfugees who use it.

HELLO, ITS ME, ZALGO, I PU҉NISH NEWFAGS WHO FORGET ABOUT ME.

It's probably some shill/leftypol/kike plan to portray us as satan/hitler/conspiracy board to the newfags

IT's always with half baked 4cuck memes.

Yup, like with the skype/google cuckery.

Hell, I HOPE they do that, keep the refugee population down and all.

Hey there 10 bux.

BOYSCOUT JAMBOREE 2: SHEMITAH HE COMES

Kill yourself.

this more retarded than shemitah

Hey, I did give you the option of calling me a faggot who should lurk more.

It's pretty obvious that Trump is the false prophet.

Obviously vote for him to fuck the NWO, legitimise Nationalism further and get the happening rolling, but come on. He's not exactly a saint and he's already been memed as the god emperor

cancer

Please stop anytime.

My money is on it being the date that isis sleeper cells activate and start snackbaring all around Evropa. Its designed in a way that the ABC's who are monitoring this shit get put on the wrong trail.

Blow your brains out.

What interests me most in this DAK shit is that it incites a response like the oathbreaker meme. A rational minded person looks at this and laughs. Some of the posts I've been seeing make me think that there are people who think that prophesies like this are real but really don't this one to be real.

DAK stands for Der Anfag des Krieges - Day of War. Supposedly WW3, the race war, and every other war for the future of mankind starts then.

But it's seriously a shitty forced meme. Like Milhouse.

Here's hoping actually does happen.

Oh shit, now you've done it, don't mention the circles…

Seriously though, I think there are meme egalitarians out there who believe that it is the quantity of shilling, not the quality of meme that matters.

Zalgo is a goon meme the same as AYY LMAO is a tumblr meme and coolface is a deviantart meme. It may have started there, but halfchan did the bulk of the work. Don't be a faggot about origin.

Damn tyrone sure did a number on boxxy.

Well he is a cuck.