Asheville NC post honest signs, then removes them

After video was released following the arrest of a Asheville Police Officer signs appeared around town. The video shows a Training officer and a trainee talking to a citizen about the dangers of jaywalking, They take offense to the citizen being honest about being harassed and then try to arrest him. He runs and is beaten in the head. All of this is captured on the body cam of the officer including his false version of events when other officers arrive though he does admit beating him the head.
Strangely the progressive city took down the Warning Signs quickly but has no doubt kept the policy in place.
After committing the serious crimes of jaywalking and mouthing off/giving lip and resisting arrest the citizen has spent the time since in jail only being released when the arrest warrant was released for the Officer.
What will happen next? Will the progressive city end the police harassment of all resident black citizens or will it continue to keep the dangerous and unsavory locals apart from the lucrative tourists and recently arrived residents?

Attached: spicy.jpg (534x712, 52.14K)

t. scofflaw

I need to find a mp4 of the entire incident

Beavis and Butthead are cops now.
"And Again."
"Hes not learning. Right after you just told him."

2:00
"Damn you guys ain't got shit better to do than harrass somebody for fucking walking."
"Put your hands behind your back"

2:15
"43 on Foot, white male, a black male, white tank top, thinks its funny."
2:20
"You know whats funny is you're gonna get fucked up hardcore."

2:27 beating begins in earnest.

2:41
"I can't breathe"
Officer begins punching him in the head.

because the world revolves around blacks

watch the video.

3:00 proper police resuscitation technique is demonstrated. Citizen complains of being unable to breathe so officer shows trainee the CPR technique of punching citizen on top of the head. when this is unsuccessful he applies taser until citizen can breathe again.

3:30 Citizen calls for Help.

4:42
"Send EMS, suspect, not officer."

4:52
"His face, taseing, huh, he, just get EMS."

"All this, over you getting a ticket. Now its serious bro."

"Its a please now is, it?"

"You didn't have to punch me in the face for now reason."
"You didn't ahve to make me."

6:47
"Don't look at me with your spitty blood face."
"Yeawll because you been hitting me in my face."
"Yeah you're right."(Voice goes very high)
"{GARBLED} give you the right to punch me in my face?"
"Unfourtantly you did(?), I have no clue."
"Who"

7:26
words of encouragment
"Try harder. Try faster."

7:31
"You okay?"
"Got blood all over me. From his face."

I did caca in my mouth

Attached: 09C79A7A-BBEB-4222-84E9-EBEFCD07DE90.jpeg (1000x706, 119K)

shit happens to whites as well. whites are just better trained to know mouthing off to cops never goes in your favor.

8:25
{It was real in my mind}
"Ran, laughing, saying fuck you, can't wait till you catch me. So we caught him. Then he wanted to fight. Tried to drag the taser out of my hand and I just went on his fucking head. I beat the shit out of his head. I'm not gonna lie about that. Tried to grab the taser and pull it from us."

so there is a law that says mouthing off to cops is immediate beating?

poor whites yes. Are you rich user? Make sure the cop knows you are rich and will/can sue. If you are poor, well, user,

Attached: der tucken.jpg (2516x3249, 918.06K)

Tfw I'm a broke delinquent who spent tons of time getting knock out drunk and smoking weed, and all the times I had to deal with cops, not a single one touched me. "I understand" goes a long way

never said it was fair you bleeding heart faggot. shit is the way it is like it or not. if i get pissed at gravity and go jump off a cliff, gravity's still gonna kill me. i may hate cops, but mouthing off to them is just going to earn me trouble.

what's your point? muh pohleece discrimination isn't killing off black richfags either.

go cry on leftpol, they'll cry right alongside you about how your wifes boyfriend got oppressed by da popo.

makes me hard

If you're pining for life in a totalitarian police state, you could always move to North Korea.