Propaganda Idea and Request Thread

Have you ever had a good OC idea but didn't have the skills to do it?

Maybe you thought of a funny picture or a sick song?

Your ideas don't have to die. This thread is for sharing ideas and requests for OC that can red pill normies and help get Trump to the White House.

For example, I have an idea of a song. It's a remix of Shadilay with Trump soundbites. I don't have the skills to do it but if one of you guys like the idea, do it.

Let's help each other out and win this election and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/bmw/catalog.html
archive.is/A6z4f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have a bump.
I do stencil graffiti.
I try my best to get into normie heads.
Most of my stuff is cute shit/pop 'culture' references mixed with hate facts.
Not sure how effective it really is but I'm trying to normalize right wing thoughts by linking them to beloved characters/shows.

if the thread is still up later I'll post some pics.
ideas are always welcome

- Edit the Never Ending Story to be in reverse, the buildings reforming, the girl no longer crying, etc, and in-between it splice in nazi marching footage. Then at the end have the kid closing the book, but edit the cover to look like one of Hitlers books.

- Hillary QWOP game where she's stumbling on the curb. When you fail she gets overwhelmed by a swarm of frogs. SNES cover of Shadilay plays in the background.

- Commission an actual Chinese company to make a rip off of the Sonic Obama bag, but make it Pikachu Hitler instead. Not even that hard really, just a generic black school bag, a pikachu image and the word "HITLER". Get it into circulation for a laugh.

It would be nice if an artist user could improve this image.

It can be used as an IRL propaganda flyer.

And OP this topic may be more appropriate for

>>>/bmw/

8ch.net/bmw/catalog.html

I have no idea how to link to another board.

Here are some other images which I believe could be useful as IRL propaganda.

Fucking graphic design program actually lets me hand shit like this for marks, haha.

Give me something to do that isn't notepads. Post ugly infographics and I'll do my best.

t. canfag

Another.

Shouldn't the diversity pic say most common denominator, or lowest common denominator?

I don't think it matters.

An infograph incorporating both of these images would be nice.

We could certainly use more content producers, and I think that people underestimate the value of creating fiction directed at normies. Obviously, such a piece of media would need to restrain itself so that it doesn't trigger a fnord response, but the first step to initiation is always a small one.

first one is too much text to be effective.
second one as well.
good propaganda = memes
you want single words, short terms&sentences or pictures that deliver the message in the blink of an eye and stick.
think of RabbiWhatchaDoin.png or billboards.
I like to put short messages on traffic signs mostly stop signs. that's really effective.
every day thousands of people are forced to read stuff like
and the like (got more but they don't translate very well). some of them see those signs day by day by day. and that way it sticks with them. even if someone doesn't buy (the totally made up claim) that
they read on their daily way to work they will be noticing foreign thugs/ news about foreign criminals more frequently.
Redpilling is more about nudging and pinching and letting people come to their own conclusions.

meh, 'unacceptable' propaganda also serves a purpose. it shifts the overtone window.

Reported.

I just finished making this so that we can distribute it on Tuesday night.

Posting text heavy propaganda could be useful as it may generate butthurt, resulting in media attention. Articles may be written featuring the flyer in question.

But in general I agree with you.

archive.is/A6z4f

Without enlarging your image I thought you had genuinely put a beard on Shilary