Would This Work?

Oldfags (25+) need to all start anonymously coming forward that Bill or Hillary Clinton raped them when they were younger.

If they can make false allegations, so can we.

#HillaryDiddlesKids
#ChildRapistClinton

I suggest doing this with trump as well. Call up CSPAN and say trump raped you and he's a big guy.

I don't think that's how it works. If you make a false statement to the police and it goes against leftist narrative, you will most likely be punished by law. Only if it complies to leftist narrative will you see the consequences for a false statement disappear.

0.2 shekels have been deposited into your bitgoym account, thank you for your correction of the record

No, no it wouldn't. You're a moron.

kek

do it against Trump, en masse
then put a lot of good memes in your public statement

Is that really the cutoff date for being an 'oldfag' now?

Don't make false allegations, they would take those and prove them wrong and pretend the legitimate allegations were also false.

We don't need to pretend. Bill actually did rape women and Hillary threatened his victims.

OP is retarded

but if you aren't a woman no one will take it seriously and you will be punished for lying

Actually, it might. Spread a flood of OBVIOUSLY false accusations against EVERYONE, including Stein and Johnson. It will drown out the other accusations and make them look fake.

Thanks for making me conscious about it you sack of shit.

I thought his idea was to undermine the validity of all allegations, not to be a shill

+25 is what's old to you? what are you? 17?

Just claim to be a lgbtqialmnop+ transgyrl

why would we need to do that when they (or at least bill) actually have done that kind of thing?

just promote the cases that have merit

Yeah, let's trivialize his actual rape victims so the media can just shrug them off as another batch of lying crazies whenever they're mentioned.

I thought 25 was old when I was 10. I'm 44 now and know that I am still young-ish.

25 is still practically a kid.

huh, the average age here seems to be 32

did we do any census lately?

checked

old fag detected hey

these days, yes, breddy much

Most definitely. We have a 70 year old man with huge energy running for President. The social dynamic has changed.

Dude end yourself immediately.

Record:
Not corrected ☐
Corrected ☑

But, user, allegations of rape should be listened to and believed. We owe that to the victims.

'Tis the best I could do, friend.

This is starting to sound a lot like the ebin 'google' meme psyops getting pushed around here.
That somehow using leftist rhetoric will get us a step forward instead of realizing it always gets us a few steps backwards long-term.

I can't tell if this is a shill having a giggle or a legitimately retarded user.

That would actually be funny, make it ridiculous, pepper in memes but you're giving them exactly what they want to hear so they won't turn off. Then at the end say "This was all a lie, Trump is a great guy but you fucks would do anything to make him look bad." And mention the obvious memes so they can't replay your message but cut out you admitting it was fake since they would look ridiculous with baneposting sprinkled in. But you'd need to use a grill, nobody would believe Trump is ghey. Murdoch-chan, this is a job for you!