I enjoy my coffee black. There's nothing more satisfying than a black coffee...

I enjoy my coffee black. There's nothing more satisfying than a black coffee. The highlight of my morning is getting my coffee and putting that single sugar cube in. I love black coffee :)

Attached: 150929101049-black-coffee-stock-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 129.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oocities.org/southbeach/lights/5427/virgin1.html
losernet.tripod.com/virgin5.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like my women like I like my coffee

ground up and in a bag

I put the blood of chainsaw-aborted foetuses in my coffee for that extra brvtal factor

Is this a sexual reference for he likes nigger cum?

Coffee raises your blood pressure

Enlighten me as to why one would wake up in the morning

Because my trad qt gf just made pancakes. Itll go great with my coffee

Attached: download (11).jpg (195x258, 14.62K)

A NEETist has no need for a simple concept like a girlfriend, while you waste your time away with one I am fully self proficient and am learning 3 languages in the time it takes you to spend with your girlfriend.
Enjoy LIFE, WAGECUCK!

Then why do NEETs always make ">tfw no qt3.14 gf" threads?

Why ofcause I'll explain.
Eat a bag of dicks that's why.

Monks wake up early tbh.
oocities.org/southbeach/lights/5427/virgin1.html
losernet.tripod.com/virgin5.html

What's a trad? Is that a thot and a Chad combined into something unholy. Also those pancakes look disgusting.

If you have to ask, than you wouldn't be able to court one.

Git gud, faggot

NO, SIR. YOU EAT YOUR BAG OF SAID DICKS.

Look we're all learning how to be faggots as we go ok there's no need to get violent in this thread sir I assure you.

I've heard alternative sleeping habits can effect how resourcfully your brain runs hence you feel more rested and can think better, Nikola Tesla slept 3 times per day.

I like my coffee like I like my women:
So much cream you can't even begin to trace its coffee origins.

with 2 e's in her

I like my women like I like my coffee.

Nobody got triggered that black coffee obviously doesn’t include sugar
Plebeians

A womans kitchen is like her pussy

t. Fat Amerimutt that needs his (((processed sugar)))

Learn how to read

I can't, Obama neva taught me how to

We all got it, we just weren't going to fall for the obvious bait. Thanks for encouraging OP to shitpost. Dick.

Milk & sugar masterrace tbh

Attached: D1318EF4-9D32-42F2-BC75-6985AB837FAD.jpeg (600x375, 82.71K)

Cream & sugar here laughing at you

You sexy bastard.

It's the same you nigger

kek.
ok,next one..

home is where the heart is

Attached: 4ef39b1654d93aebfd16c412be351da6131d1c3602a13a42ff6d35dcc53ccfb4.jpeg (299x169, 6.93K)

Milk/sugar and black coffee are tied. Some days black coffee just gets it done.

I see you fam.

Attached: me.png (255x206, 16.99K)

urdoinitwrong

Attached: COFFEE.png (421x414, 62.82K)

Try it with just a pinch of salt instead of sugar.

It's divine.

If your coffee is bitter/acidic enough to need salt you aren't spending enough money on it.

Attached: 1467841658648.jpg (237x237, 45.71K)

Yuban, not the cheapest but definitely not the most expensive. I'm poor, gotta make them NEETbux stretch famalam.

I prefer cappuccino

True that. I wish I had neetbux but I'm physically and mentally healthy so they'll be denied if I try to sign up.

adding salt is a meme, I fucking hate when shit is too salty, the only time adding salt is a good idea is to pretzels and vegetables

thats the joke

hurrr im just pretending to be retarded

I went through the grinding my own beans fresh meme, even tried a variety of perculators (the Turkish recirculating/bubbler style ones are the tits imho, most people hate them though) but the novelty wore off and now I just bang some instant shit-in-a-cup into my iv bag and faceplant my way into the day.

You're not drinking it black if you use sugar

how to destroy the taste of coffee in 1 easy step: add shit that aint coffee
I used to drink coffee with a lot of CoffeeMate creamer back when I started it when I was around 14, lots of milk too. I remember playing Mount and Blade all night back in the summer of 2012.
After a while I lost my affinity for sugary beverages and came to appreciate plain black coffee for what it is. Adding anything else ruins it for me. Sometimes Ill dilute it with ice cubes though if I feel like scarfing down a coffee between a class.

Eh. I grind my own beans but only because they stay fresh longer in bean form and I don't go through a bag very often. I usually drink 1 cup turkish first and then just lazy drip brew the rest.

I don't even drink for the caffeine I just like coffee.

Just brew with less water, the ice will cool it down and keep the flavor.

Also… cold brew. That's some good shit if you're patient. Definitely great on a hot summer day.

Oh, I forgot to mention… for the best results, just use your micropenis to stir it with, just like I do.

I find that cold brew tastes pretty bitter if you drink it like normal coffee but if you chug it by the cup at a time you get this really strong, pure coffee aftertaste which makes it worth it.
Im still perplexed by this because I know that brewed coffee loses something like half or more of its caffeine in a day. Idk if theres a way to prevent this

I really wouldn't recommend it. I have no way to indulge much in my hobbies, next to no spending money and absolutely no way to move forward with things like a car, a place of my own etc. If you lived with loaded parents who covered your expenses it would probably be fine.

A pinch, not like a tablespoon or even a teaspoon. It doesn't make it salty just cuts bitterness and brings out more rich flavor. Have you ever had salted caramel or salted chocolate? It's like that.

what type of salt do you add to your coffee?

Just sea salt. Himalayan pink salt would probably be better but that shits expensive.

if i sleep well regularly, an irregular night or 2 of poor/no sleep has little effect
t. never caffeine

Attached: NIGGER COFFEE.JPG (744x680, 98.87K)

i have been drinking black coffee for 20 years

cream only here laughing at you

Someone skipped D-Day

The only coffee I drink is BLACK NIGGER coffee tbh

No it's not you retarded fucking pleb.

Milk comes from cows
Cream comes from a carton
DUH!

DISGUISED DATAMINING THREAD, HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT

Attached: Things-You-Should-Know-About-Data-Mining-620x3001.jpg (620x300, 157.61K)