I'm being followed

I'm being followed.
What should I do Holla Forums?

Attached: 1937710375.jpg (400x400, 23.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/08/16/photos-new-glock-17m-leaked/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

whos following you?

Fbi

are you just being paranoid? why would they have interest in a single imageboard outcast

Nah man I tested them and they were definitely following me.

I lost them in an alley.

Because I have 1kk and haven't paid taxes, I made a thread about it earlier.

TL;DR why you don't pay taxes?

I am following you on Facebook!

Muwahahahahaaaaaa!

Attached: devil.jpg (500x365, 32.06K)

fart

Kek

I don't want to

Dubs

Check

'Em

Cunt

If FBI was following you, you wouldn't be able to lose them down an alleyway. Fuck off, rping spastic.
You deserve to get raped in prison.

Fair enough. Paying taxes to the likes of to build arse-rape dungeons to keep you in seems counter-productive.

I bet you're a neet.

Half the time. I make good money, so instead of exerting myself toward the success meme, I jerk off twice as hard. Also taxes are theft, dumbass. If the gobbermend printed the money, why do they need a cut of my peasantbux again? Oh, because our money is printed by a private entity and the gobbermend is just the chosen zookeeper. Oh. Based.

lol

Attached: IMG_-4gsqpw.jpg (704x698, 169.5K)

kek

Attached: IMG_20171126_134335.jpg (1023x707, 96.29K)

You should consider getting a real-fake mustache. Whomever is following you wont recognize you with a real-fake mustache.

Tbh, whomever was following you probably wasn't the FBI (you said you were in a foreign country, not America). Most likely it was INTERPOL or it was some hitman from the mafia that you ripped the $1kk dollars from.

Either way, be safe OP. I hope you get to enjoy your hard work.

Attached: _ml_p2p_pc_badge_taller15.jpg (244x234, 19.96K)

Run them over with your car.
They glow in the dark just like CIA niggers do.

Attached: 1520881471008.jpg (700x1050, 238.81K)

should have moved to monaco before going all in on chainLINK fuccboi

Attached: raw-medieval-GET.jpg (200x170, 9.8K)

checked

Attached: ad642c0c1f2ec4601ec7a236128bf29f0c26cb661662b902d6dbd96ce4f6ff23_1.jpg (270x170, 18.37K)

stop walking forward - if u r not moving, they dont follow u. They just stand her

Then that's when they make their move silly, that's when you get thrown in the van easily

As I look into my life
At the age of five
I think about my mums titties
And how I used to suckle them dry.
Hitler promised a future, another outlook:
One full of babes and breastfeeding milk.
so it is here I stand and do what be should be done
I raise raise my hand into the sky, as I let his will be done.
Dubs heiled.

and r brought to psych ward, cuz u r fucked in the head

Why don't you just bribe the officers you dumbass.

Attached: 2d704841ba328fdcb82c41d25af35f6bb0c22fa23cb4611f293f37f89cacf258.jpg (410x416, 28.44K)

Cause OP said its fbi…

Surely op has something the fbi need then

Attached: landscape-1481027618-michael-bay.jpg (480x240, 15.31K)

Probably that $1kk op stole

OP here, I've been hiding out for several hours and nothing has happened but i did see one of the guys at a food stand earlier. I'll keep posting here with updates.

I dont know if it is the FBI anymore.

Stop moving. They can't follow you if you don't move.

No, it's just some faggot pretending that gangstalking is real.

But they can arrest me or kill me.

Piss yourself, if they are trying to rob you they'll begrudgingly accept your dignity.

The FBI doesn't come after you over taxes. This is how I know you're a liar.

Its not a gang since when do gang members wear black suits with burgundy ties

The money isn't legal…

The FBI also doesn't "follow" you and they don't wear suits. If the FBI wanted you that bad, it would be a couple of guys in normal street wear who you wouldn't suspect in a million years and they'd nab you before you even knew what was happening.

You watch too much TV.

I said I'm not sure if it is the FBI anymore.

I'm looking online to see how they operate and it doesn't match the people that were following me.

Take a picture of the people following you, dumbass. Or, if you weren't such a faggot, you could find the nearest cop and point out the suspicious behavior.

I'm done giving you attention now.

Do you want me to go find them? Dumbass.
Fuck off then I came here to ask for help not for attention.

t. libertarian cuck

I collect other men's dignity as personal mementos.

Attached: 52af0ba7c287f359b1bd6b45a6edfbd8.jpg (326x283, 34.97K)

kek

Attached: image6850456x.jpg (620x350, 33.1K)

follow them back

Accept your role as a leader, take charge, set a good example, and always keep the best interest of the company at the forefront of all you do.

Oh, that isn't what you meant?
Hmm…sorry.

Attached: FBI.png (678x381, 446.05K)

OP here.

I just reset my connection and got the captcha "xxx Fbi"
I forgot the first three letters but is this just a coincidence or more?

Glad to hear you are safe OP.

The Burgundy ties are probably the mafiosos you stole from. I'd suggest finding a new safe house before they find you.

Attached: mobsters.jpg (738x523, 47.22K)

Kek is fucking with you

Shit.

BIO-LUMINESCENT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY BASKETBALL AMERICANS

Are you fucking retarded? Why would you go to law enforcement when they are after you too and might actually be the ones that are following you.

Attached: meme-retarded02.jpg (480x573, 57.94K)

It's not like you thought you could be a big boy and run guns and drugs for DACAryans in Arizona until you ran off somewhere else.

follow them back

Attached: me.png (152x254, 40.48K)

Look at the bright side, you may only get a finger removed or some shit idk. At least you don't have arthritis or lupus tbh

Attached: a.jpg (541x602, 172.1K)

Or aids

did op died

no. this whole thread was me tbh fam.

I hope OP is okay. If he took my advice, he should be moving and finding a new place to lay low…that or he is sleeping with some fishes.

Pic related

Attached: sleeping_with_the_fishes.jpg (1920x1080, 178.54K)

OP here.

I took your advice and have been constantly on the move.
I'm so fucking tired though and have barely ate anything.
I suspect that they are closing in on my current location so I must keep moving.
I'll keep you updated on the situation as much as I can.

Taser, apprehend, take to basement, gag, torture, nurse back to health, rinse and repeat. Try to see if you can make them last longer than 6 months.

You have $1kk in cash monies?

How are you starving?

That doesnt matter, ignore that question OP. Just stay safe and stay frosty.

Leave facebook

There are people after him, he can't exactly stop and have a meal three times a day.

dig a pit with spikes at the bottom innawoods then hide it under a tarp and some leaves and get them to follow you over top of it

Attached: pepe comes ripping.png (669x483, 89.39K)

Fear what?

Attached: sinestro.jpg (474x652, 63.75K)

That's why he's dead now

OP here,

I feel like a fucking badass right now,

I was sleeping last night in a hideout I've been staying at.
I heard a huge bang outside and looked out and seen the two guys that were following me bust into a garage at the other side of the road.
I didn't see but there was another guy around the side of my hideout and I turned around and seen him looking in and he saw me
he called for the other two and I busted through the window on top of him and punched him a couple of times,I realised he had a gun so I took it from his belt and ran off.
I'm now in an undisclosed location about 2 miles from that hideout and I dont think I was followed here by them.

Just thought I would update you guys.

I'm still alive man, at least for now

By whom?

Could be FBI or hitmen I'm not sure at the moment man.

what gun is it?

if you're being followed, you wouldn't know you're being followed.

I think its a glock

you're fucked op, glocks are fbi standard issue. which model is it?

lol i came here to say this.

I'm not sure, I don't know much about guns.
Going by what I know I'd say 17M

Paranoia? Dude I literally tackled one of them to ground like 5 hours ago.

Damn, OP. You're tagged anyways, so it doesn't matter where you go tbh no homo.

Attached: kek pesti.jpg (460x360, 73.02K)

OP is still alive thank god, good to hear from you.

You're gonna carry that weight

Attached: Oh yeah.jpg (900x760, 736.26K)

sounds like you're in some deep shit, how the fuck did you get this money in the first place? can you at least give some explanation or reasoning that makes sense as to why people would go this far to follow you?

that's the new service pistol. I have the exact same gun except it's a little more low profile and there's no finger grooves.

well shit OP you're in trouble brother!

OH SHIT SON

Attached: de2f6200d5b0b04427754d80552e9b34283aa835ec35cb4768e0324e11063287.jpg (1200x654, 90.19K)

Its not legal, that is all I can say.
Dont want to give away too much information in case FBI are monitoring this thread.

Service pistol for FBI?

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/08/16/photos-new-glock-17m-leaked/

it's a really good gun.

You should turn yourself in and tell them that you thought they weren't law enforcement and that they were trying to kidnap you. when you found out they were FBI, you had the smarts to turn yourself in.

use the money on a good jewish lawyer.

hide

I probably would but I'm not sure that they are indeed FBI, maybe the gun is the service pistol but the guy I tackled didn't seem like he wanted to bring me in for questioning that's why I took the gun.

That's what I am doing now.

I'd keep moving, if they actually put boots on the ground that means they have other surveillance. So if they found you on here, this will be on their sights. Also, if you're still 2 miles from the initial interaction and you're using a cell phone they'll be using hemisphere to locate you (it's scary accurate, even with GPS disabled).

GOTTA GO/B/

use the money to order fake identity documents on the dark web

call local police and only tell them what happened, if they ask why the feds are after you, tell them you think it was mistaken identity and you don't know what to do with the gun.

btw, if it says 17M, it is 100% either FBI or another law enforcement agency. However you got the money is whoever will be coming after you.

Looks like you were right user

Wonder if he got caught.

Attached: wow.gif (338x305, 418.05K)

if he's a high enough profile, they very well could put up honeypots offering services. don't trust Tor lol

I have a bit of experience on both sides. If he's armed now they'll be ramping it up, if he was on foot they have the area surrounded and are currently tapping local cameras, etc

why not follow them back?

In some social circles it's considered the norm to follow the one who followed you

KEK I know who OP is

Attached: 105.png (625x626, 885.25K)

Didn't mean to quote you, user.

Attached: retard.jpg (300x300, 47.2K)

a larping faggot?

Shit is actually happening to him in Live Action. So no, he's no yanking our chains; his are being reared in.

Attached: anon.jpg (591x591, 72.34K)

"New allegiances"
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Attached: justdoit.webm (550x550, 3.69M)

Who is he?

Well, be better at crime. Take OPSEC seriously and don't just play with security tools because they make you sound cool, learn them inside and out and learn what they protect against and what don't protect against.

Oh shittt, dont go out like a bitch OP

Attached: fam.jpg (735x739, 72.79K)

since when did feds physically follow people? the fucking 90's?

What happened? Did they find you OP?

Damnit you get out alive, you hear?

Attached: gat41va.gif (250x195, 495.27K)

the Illuminati runs their own servers

I would suspect they do all the time. Real criminals don't rally on imageboards so I'm guessing they are using parabolic mics and long lens dslrs for most public meetings, building surveillance, etc.

DAMN IT OP DONT GIVE UP ON ME NOW

OP please, I'm worried.

Attached: 06357c0ce9ead91b959ac17b0ddaaffe.png (405x344, 9.93K)

op dead mang

Stay frosty OP.

Attached: B26C620E-2030-4914-8C12-836330A6D748.gif (171x128, 1.37M)

DATAMINING THREAD DO NOT REPLY

Attached: 6daaab5fc6b29e5642d4fea48e652d277fd7beb89452663da84c98bcfa16923b.jpg (653x626, 124.52K)

Datamining?

How? Kek
Leave millionairefag alone goy

kek, this solves everything, when you get those thoughts in your head about someone just tackle them to the ground and start choking them and take a big bite out of their neck, that will teach them not to follow you or give you creepy vibes

SWEET LOVELY DEATH
I AM WAITING FOR YOUR BREATH

Attached: glenn.jpg (630x420, 82.57K)

Me too what the fuck happened?

They're after everyone.

Damn, either the Feds are getting sloppy or the goombahs need to train more.

Never give up OP!
You can do this!

Just keep imagining all those sexy Caribbean girls swooning over your dick and the $1kk you stole.

Attached: caeca14caf425c6de80bd94f29f63f0a1c5197fecabd50b1b1d916a79d9b8685.jpg (326x339, 31.41K)

Did you die, nigger?

And OP was never seen or heard from ever again.

Holy shit, its been 3 days where the fuck is he did the feds get him?

he prob dieded hopefully he went out like a boss