WIKILEAKS PART 3

https ://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult

Part 3 is out lads, the first email is about trying to get rid of the border

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4339
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-11/wikileaks-releases-another-1100-emails-john-podesta-third-data-dump
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4798
shangrilaentertainment.com>
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/109
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4607
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leon_Panetta
triumphstrategy.com/>.
thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/lobbying-hires/228752-crew-founder-starts-new-venture>
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4934
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4953
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/346
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4306
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4433
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4208
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4277
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5051
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/67
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3426
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2735
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/248
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4818
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4176
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5004
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4866
archive.is/bGmvV
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5145
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4697
archive.is/sjLiG
archive.is/w7hpp
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4535
media.8ch.net/file_store/df03d131e020d2280283f50e0b35424cd0c4f34923de771599031752119bc818.jpg
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3327
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4976
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5181
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3006

archive.is/qYNoG
archive.is/vEQwL
archive.is/wpcCc
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4635
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4213
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5298
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4930
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5192
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4694
archive.is/ph83h
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4957
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4518
archive.is/ga9yi
linkedin.com/in/oren-shur-32632961
twitter.com/orenshur
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4205
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5178
archive.is/5ywHx
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=gowdy&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4901
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4488
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2051
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3957
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2059
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4854
archive.is/F1UCI
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4221
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4267
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4664
archive.is/AMP59
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/River_House_(New_York_City)
archive.org/details/Podesta3.7z
archive.org/details/Podesta12101016.7z
archive.is/epYwv
archive.is/iqniy
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4303
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4492
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2122
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2890
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4632
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3611
judicialwatch.org/bulletins/teneo-the-clinton-machine/
archive.is/Y7XON
archive.org/details/PODESTAATTACHMENTS2
archive.org/details/PODESTAEMAILS2
archive.org/details/PODESTAIMAGESATTACHMENTS2
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4335
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4313
archive.is/t645f
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2926
archive.is/aeYVS
fenwaystrategies.com/who-we-are/
archive.is/4i9Rj
wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/1356
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Reines
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5194
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5162
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5205
twitter.com/donnabrazile
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3189
t.co/8PELLzZDdq>
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4168
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/471
archive.is/uQz2T
ibtimes.com/political-capital/state-department-blocks-release-hillary-clinton-era-tpp-emails-until-after
archive.is/DIUQc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3635981/Hillary-deletes-emails-latest-edition-memoir-removes-cheerleading-controversial-Trans-Pacific-Partnership-trade-deal.html
archive.is/9Dffo
edition.cnn.com/2015/06/15/politics/45-times-secretary-clinton-pushed-the-trade-bill-she-now-opposes/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1303#attachments
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1717
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1804
archive.org/download/Podesta12101016.7z
mega.nz/#!AxlyVLrR!_grqrGEjrGPj4u1CNOjEvgVh9zKezGTRXlvfHXlvByg
archive.org/download/Podesta3.7z
mega.nz/#!E5VEXR4Q!xy2LFk3GwaZfdaMcMpgj8t7jvpPxASvi0AQksUySxbU
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3599
archive.is/3plVV
scribd.com/document/327185643/DNC-PA-O8-Strategy-Memo
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2660
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/370
scribd.com/user/326546310/RealTrueNews
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5215
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4190
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4279
archive.org/details/PODESTAEMAILS3
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/316
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4862
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3iWw7hRPbhw
archive.fo/UQqYA
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2060
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2053
archive.fo/GbRPe
archive.is/n9nAi
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3942
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2216
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3774
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4099
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/769
youtube.com/watch?v=EMzSh4lc35I
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/785881792536465409
dailycaller.com/2016/10/11/hills-shills-leaks-have-exposed-journalists-in-clintons-corner/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/wikileaks-outs-corrupt-media-list-reporters-taking-marching-orders-hillary/
theintercept.com/2016/10/09/exclusive-new-email-leak-reveals-clinton-campaigns-cozy-press-relationship/
theamericanmirror.com/email-cnn-jake-tapper-congratulated-podesta-wh-appointment/
dailycaller.com/2016/10/11/nytcnbcs-john-harwood-advises-clinton-campaign-gloats-about-provoking-trump-at-debate/
lifezette.com/polizette/new-york-times-gave-hillary-veto/
dailycaller.com/2016/10/11/emails-boston-globe-coordinated-how-to-maximize-hillarys-presence/
freebeacon.com/politics/clinton-campaign-boasts-media-every-single-interviewer/
dailycaller.com/2016/10/11/leaked-emails-reveal-that-hillary-clinton-had-to-be-told-when-to-smile-during-speeches/
dailycaller.com/2016/10/11/hillary-approved-plan-to-go-after-congressional-emails-but-she-wanted-it-done-in-secret/
washingtonexaminer.com/article/2604251/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/07/leaked-hillary-clinton-speech-to-foreign-bank-my-dream-is-a-hemispheric-common-market-with-open-trade-and-open-borders/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/8/hillary-clinton-dreams-open-borders-leaked-speech-/
dailycaller.com/2016/10/11/wikileaks-state-dept-coordinated-email-release-with-clinton-campaign/
rt.com/usa/362358-wikileaks-third-podesta-emails/
theintercept.com/2016/10/11/behind-closed-doors-hillary-clinton-sympathized-with-goldman-sachs-over-financial-reform/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/11/clinton-tpp-opposition-need-politically/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/fobs-hillarys-state-dept-gave-special-attention-friends/story?id=42615379
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3929
opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php?strID=C00418897
votevets.org/press/veterans-to-trump-were-not-for-sale-not-political-props
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/197
youtube.com/watch?v=UKG76HF24_k.
dailycaller.com/2016/10/11/liberal-media-basically-refuses-to-cover-recent-wikileaks-release/
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/10/11/wikileaks-eilperin-warning-podesta/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/11/wikileaks-ny-times-mark-leibovich-obeyed-request-to-cut-palin-joke-from-hillary-interview/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/16375
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wow it's fucking nothing

Lets do this. crt fuck off.

Fuck off LCD

What is the India issue?

"I am only too happy to have avoided the nitty gritty on the India issue but I was relieved and pleasantly surprised by the swift positive turn of events – hence my recent conversation on the topic with Darren who identified you as a primary reason for the positive turn. He's been a fabulous colleague – a law school classmate of Begala, by the way."

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4339

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

FUCK OFF CTR

ZeroHedge article they have lots of digging autists too, no archive because they're based: zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-11/wikileaks-releases-another-1100-emails-john-podesta-third-data-dump

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4798

John, Wanted to pass along to you Steve Bing's new cell number: (213) 814-8451. So here are the only two current numbers for Steve: Office - 310-492-4410 Cell - 213-814-8451 Thanks, Andy Sowers Vice President Shangri-La Entertainment 550 S. Hope St Suite 700 Los Angeles, CA 90071 O. 310-492-4410 / C. 310-936-8704 [cid:[email protected]/* */] www.shangrilaentertainment.comshangrilaentertainment.com> Confidentiality Notice This message is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) and may be proprietary, privileged and/or confidential. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender at Shangri-La and delete all copies of this email message along with all attachments. Thank you.

bump
sticky plz

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/109

Teh Ford Foundation is a leftist NGO dedicated to "women's rights" and the Indian Gov't banned them not that long ago, so I bet it's related to that

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4607

wat

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leon_Panetta

Here they thought that JEB! would be the Reb runner.

confidential

John, Happy New Year. I hope all is well with you. Congratulations on your new role–I always enjoy reading about you. I wanted to let you know that Melanie and I have joined up to launch a new public affairs firm, Triumph Strategy triumphstrategy.com/>. (our launch coverage thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/lobbying-hires/228752-crew-founder-starts-new-venture> ) Melanie and I would love to meet with you at a time and place that works for you to discuss the Presidential. Specifically, we are interested in hard-hitting accountability re Jeb Bush in 2015–to create disruption sooner rather than later. While I respect the folks at Bridge and Priorities–this would be different–to create the most hard-hitting problems for the front-runner–largely around investigations, ethics and character– which then could be utilized by both those efforts later. Let me know if interested. My best, Michael 303-931-4547 cell

Here is a laywer fucking his client
No worries. On Sep 11, 2015 7:24 PM, "Larry Kramer" > wrote: > Dear All: > > > > Thanks for a really great Board meeting. I wanted to follow up about one > thing I reported and to remind/urge/plead that you keep it confidential. I > checked with my source, and the news about Steve Colwell leaving SeaChange > is, in fact, not public and not meant to be at all known. I should not > have blurted it out. The person who told me believes he is the only person > who knows and is worried that this not leak—among other reasons because it > is not completely decided. > > > > You would hardly know I was a lawyer and a dean, both jobs that require a > high degree of confidentiality, about which I was really pretty good. > Really. Apologies for my slip, but please keep this to yourselves. > > > > Thanks, >

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4953

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32

As President, she would never consider Iran a strategic partner in the region. Quite the contrary, she would do all she can to oppose Iranian misconduct.
Our allies in the region must know that we will stand behind them and supply them with the means to defend themselves and avoid the region tilting to Iran, including bunker-busting bombs Bush and Obama refused to provide to Israel.. Defense treaties should be considered so any attack by Iran would be considered an attack against the US.

Looks like the whole Iran deal may be a trap for them to claim at a later date that they've "violated it"

Reminds me of that Sam Hyde skit where he plays that sniveling Jew rat. Vid related.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/346

Dear Dan, Jake and Laura, I had a breakfast meeting with a senior Israeli official who is very close to the Prime Minister, and knows his thinking. He had the following insights:
1. The Prime Minister always had a “surprising good relationship” with Hillary; she is “easy to work with”, and that she is more instinctively sympathetic to Israel than the White House. Even during their “famous 43 minute phone call, when he felt like slamming down the phone, he felt she was simply heavily scripted and reading from points prepared by the White House.
2. While the Prime Minister favors a two state solution, neither a majority of the Likud Party nor Bennett’s party does. Indeed, a two state solution has never been in the government guidelines in any Likud-led government.
3. The Prime Minister hoped during his most recent meeting with the President that the new MOU would be announced, but the White House only wanted to announce the intention to negotiate it. He hopes it will be concluded in the next few months. When I asked if Bunker Busting Bombs or the new deep ordinance bomb was on the Israeli request list, he only indicated that “there is no dispute on platforms” between the Administration and Israel. He said the biggest issue is the amount of money, in a lean budget situation. The Israeli Embassy is not going around the Administration to lobby for a higher figure, although they could probably get it. But if the figure is too low, they will wait until the next President.
4. Missile defense funds are also critical, but they come out of the Pentagon budget, while many of the items on the MOU list are in the FMF/Foreign Ops budget.
5. He attended part of the Saban Forum and felt that most of the emphasis was on the Palestinian issue, and wonders if a Clinton Administration “will be a Saban Forum for four years”, due to “the people around her, but not her”. Her own speech was “95% good, although there was some moral equivalence language.” 6. We discussed possible economic initiatives to help the Palestinians, like more Palestinian investment in Zone C, and/or an agreement to limit settlement expansion to the established blocs that under the Clinton parameters would be in Israel after any negotiation. He said the Prime Minister is genuinely interested in doing positive things on the ground. He said that they know it would have to be unilateral, and that they can expect nothing from the Palestinian Authority. But, he said there are the following complications
7. American Jews are focused on issues like BDS and Israeli legitimacy, while Israelis are focused only on security, with the stabbings. 8. There are some in the Israeli coalition that want to dismantle the Palestinian Authority and take over full control. But the Prime Minister and the Defense Minster, and “certainly the military and intelligence community”, want to keep the PA. There is still intelligence sharing on radicals, but when Israel asks them to arrest the radicals they identify, they refuse, and ask the Israelis to do it, and then protest the arrests. But this is all part of a scenario of cooperation. However, if the PA takes Israel to the International Criminal Court, this would be a “huge problem” and a potential game changer in terms of their relationship with the PA.
9. Abu Mazan continues to talk about retiring, as he has done for years, but seems more serious now. There is no obvious successor if he leaves, “other than the guy in jail”.
10. Only about 2% to 4% of Israeli civilians have guns, and certainly not the kind of assault rifles used in the US.
11. Israel Arabs are a “real problem.” The government had to dismantle the northern branch of the Islamic Association because they were radicalizing the Israeli Arabs, who are 20% of the population.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4306
All talk, no action.

Just to highlight

HERE WE GO BOYS MEME THIS

Why would GMO's give you migraines? What are they not telling us?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4208

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5051

"To address the question concerning calls you may receive from the press: Just to reiterate, we would ask you not to discuss the transition generally or this meeting specifically. To the extent that you receive calls, please refer them to the campaign communications office:

"3. Confidentiality: a. With my apologies in advance for stating what I am sure is obvious, the content of this meeting and the fact that it is occurring are both strictly confidential and should not be discussed with members of the press or anyone else who is not participating in the meeting. b. The work that will be presented represents the opinion of the team presenting. This effort is independent of the Obama campaign and the materials presented should not in any be construed as reflecting the campaign's positions.

Why are they so keen to keep this quiet?

OY VEY THE NATZIS ARE BACK
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/67

Dear Jake, I thought it might be useful for the campaign to give you a quick summary of some of the points that were made at the JPPI conference we had on Monday and Tuesday of this week at Glen Cove, New York. Dennis Ross and I co-chair JPPI, which is based in Jerusalem, and was created by the Jewish Agency of Israel ten years ago to be a think tank for strategic issues facing Israel, the Diaspora, and USG-Israel relations. We have a group of fellows, like retired General Michael Herzog (brother of the opposition leader), Avi Gil and others. At the conference, we had Natan Sharansky, who heads the Jewish Agency; leading Jewish organizational leaders (e.g. heads of major UJA Federations around the country); leading rabbis (e.g. Norman Kurtz in Chicago, and Eric Yoffie); academics from Harvard to UCLA; a Member of the Canadian Parliament and former Cabinet Minister (Irwin Cotler)l Middle East experts like David Makovsky, Martin Indyk, and, of course, Dennis Ross, as well as Henry Kissinger and Eric Schmidt of Google, who talked about high tech in Israel. Moreover, Malcolm Honlein, the president of the Conference of Presidents of Major Jewish Organizations (who I put together with Hillary through you and Huma), was there for the whole two day conference. and spoke on several occasions. We had a signficant number of Israelis there, as well.
2. ANTI-SEMITISM/ANTI-ZIONISM (1) There was genuine belief that there is a substantial rise in anti-Semitism in Europe (a topic I addressed at some length). This is most evident in France (where 7000 French Jews left in 2014 for Israel, with almost double that amount expected this year); Belgium; parts of Sweden (Malmo); the Netherlands; Greece; Hungary; Ukraine; but even in the UK. Roger Cukierman, the long-time head of the CRIF, French Jewry's central organization, cited several examples of the growth of anti-Semitism during my negotiations with the French government for payments for people deported on the French railway during World War II, as Secretary Kerry's Special Adviser on Holocaust Issues. Thus, in 2001, when his first term began, 90% of school-age French Jews attended public schools; now only 30% do so, because of the intimidation in schools. It is dangerous to wear a kipot (head-covering) on the Metro. Argentine Jews are also increasingly fearful, in part because of their government's close relations with Iran, which is widely seen as having planned and funded the Hezbollah attacks in the 1990s against the Jewish community center (AMIA), and the Israeli Embassy in Buenos Aires.

(2) Modern-day anti-Semitism is a product of a combination of factors: (a) Neo-Nazi/right wing parties, which have long had an anti-Semitic strain, like Le Pen's National Front in France. (b) Left-wing parties/academics, who oppose Israel's settlement policy and occupation and import their opposition on Jews, who are seen (wrongly) as surrogates for Israel. (c) Angry, disaffected, unintegrated Muslim young people, who identify with the Palestinians as the underdogs and address their anger for their plight and that of the Palestinians at Jews in their countries. (3) French Prime Minister Valls estimates there are some 3000 European-born Muslims fighting in Syria and Iraq, 1000 from France, who come back to Europe, armed and trained jihadists. This was precisely the profile of the suspect in the Brussels Jewish Museum attack last year. (4) The growth in anti-Semitism, and anti-Zionism is not limited to Europe. There is a greater security fear among Jews in both the U.S., Europe, and key Latin American countries. It was reported that 14 AEPi fraternity houses on American campuses were subject to some form of desecration. Several people said that "American campuses were our Europe". (5) Malcolm Honlein placed special emphasis on the rise of anti-Semitism in his remarks. He said that the Conference of Presidents of Major Jewish Organizations was catalyzing efforts to create a Global Forum to deal with this phenomenon, to track it, exchange information about it, and develop new ways to combat it. He said that Israel had a role to play, as well.

Is Mae his wife?
"Trying to get home, but will stay if trains get cancelled.
I left my ring and bracelets on your dresser.
I'll be back more regularly. What scandal? A few e-mails that we've asked be made public? On Mar 5, 2015 12:32 PM, > wrote: > what did you think of apt? > > I'm heading back to NY tonight. Any chance you're staying in nyc b/c of > weather (or scandal? > > > Mae Podesta > McKinsey & Company > mobile: +1 973 980 9357 > [email protected]/* */"

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3426

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2735

Currently looking at Benghazi.

WEW
Perfect material for Trump's campaign

Be gone little shill

"Saudi Arabia also sees relations with Iran as a zero sum game. The Saudis think ISIS can help them against Iran."

"On the unrelated issue of TPP, I am disappointed with the position Hillary took. Of course, I am fully aware of the politics of the issue, but she could have stressed the geo-political advantage of passing it, in terms of combating Chinese influence in Asia. Also, the environmental groups seem positive. She might have dealt with the deficiencies in the trade area by bilateral side agreements, as with NAFTA. Her position will complicate an already difficult fight to pass TPP; its defeat would be a gift to China"

Daughter, I believe.

LUL underestimating the Trump

"Specifically, we are interested in hard-hitting accountability re Jeb Bush in 2015–to create disruption sooner rather than later. While I respect the folks at Bridge and Priorities–this would be different–to create the most hard-hitting problems for the front-runner–largely around investigations, ethics and character– which then could be utilized by both those efforts later."

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4818

WEW CONFIRMED ITS A LEAK AND NOT HACKERS

Credit where credit is due i found this on 4cuck

I was trying to google the meaning of shadilay and 4cuck came up with and the link went straight to this post. no bully

Dubs of truth

Sounds like 'everyday Americans' is a speech wording in this context, but go with it. Hillary doesn't want to say 'everyday Americans' because she's very intersectional. If doesn't affect PoCs, trannies, or queers, she just doesn't care.

I'm gonna need a coffee mainline and piss bucket.

JOURNALISTS LOOK HERE

SO THIS IS WHY SHE LIES ALL THE TIME

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4433
Emergency headache shot?

Demeral and Toradol
Narcotics that are commonly used in the ER when a migraine gets so bad your normal medication doesn't stifle it.

Hillary hates everyday Americans

wew

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4176
DOX OF ROCKEFELLER

Alida Rockefeller Messnger (via asst. Helene) 612 669 4241 (cell) 612 822 4433 (home)

wew lad

OH MY GOD THE DAILY MAIL
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5004

How to neutralize Trump

Most analysis from right and left about Trump's success focuses on his giving voice to a public sick of 'political correctness'. 'Coded messages' are decoded in Trumps blunt manner. The establishment on both right and left struggle to understand that they truly have lost control over the process. Policy is largely irrelevant. Certainly a rational assessment of any likelihood of implementing specific initiatives is entirely irrelevant in this climate. Mexico will NOT pay for a wall; we will NEVER round up and deport our neighbors; we will NOT ( I hope) torture suspected terrorists and exterminate their families. But that's not ground on which we want to debate. I don't believe Hilary can win over Trump zealots. Let's face it that her 'negatives' in polling are nearly as intractable as his. But there is a message and a language that she can and must use to keep him from gaining traction with more self-perceived outsiders We must highlight differences that are meaningful. My thesis: we MUST give people a reason to believe that government can work for them. Universal college access without debt is a good start. Increasing the minimum wage is another. Tax reform can be another. But we can't list a thousand prescriptions–that feels false. Too much 'inside baseball'. What both the Tea Party and Occupy Wall Street movements share–and many in the middle whom we might not have included before this cycle–is an abiding disillusionment, a lack of individual authority or personal efficacy, a weighty despair and a hopelessness that party politics fails to address. The Tea Party points at government overreach–and its favoritism for unworthy minorities–while OWS and the hard left blames big business and crony capitalism. They have more in common than people acknowledge! We can combat both with a common language. The recent pivot in campaign rhetoric to love and kindness is positive. But we have to ACTIVATE that emotional connection. Make GOVERNMENT human, not just our candidate. That's an important part of what the Millennials are seeking–a call to action, a mission-driven moment. You don't do that with legislation, but with values. What values does Hilary stand for? That's how many will judge her. And the proof is that's how she's being judged by many who haven't gotten on the bandwagon. She is seen as cold and calculating; self-interested and self-aggrandizing; above the law. We who know her, know how warm she is, how effective she is at translating complex (and conflicting) social and political perspectives into a law, treaty or win/win position and how much of a difference-maker she is in every endeavor. Sorry to go on so long. You know it comes from our fervent wish to see Hilary succeed. I hope there's something in here that sparks a thought. PS–curious whether anyone reached out to Valerie Alexander about independent filmmaking in support of Hilary?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4866

archive.is/bGmvV

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5145

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4697

isn't it going to leak out of the FBI anyway?

archive.is/sjLiG

Actually using CuckCuckGO, gass yourself Startpage or GTFO.

Kill yourself nigger and your libcuck website

It's not from her mouth though so it's not like she said "i hate america" like that arianna granda mexicunt did.

archive.is/w7hpp

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4535

Found Podesta's address. Pizza when?

3743 Brandywine St. NW
Washington DC
20016-0967

No, that's just the current trend for votes.

media.8ch.net/file_store/df03d131e020d2280283f50e0b35424cd0c4f34923de771599031752119bc818.jpg

noice

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3327

email talking points from 5/22/15

How naive are these people

Threatening courts with political consequences if they rule unfavorably

Any idea what GRPS means?
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5181

Needs a URL link in there or else you'll get MUH SOURCE OMG LOL FAKKKKE from libtards

see

fail

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3006

Shows, again, that they really wanted to keep the focus ON Benghazi and OFF the emails.

I saw a similar sentiment in another email about "Gowdy"

I emailed rt.com yesterday and got them to put up an article about Hillary saying Saudi Arabia and Qatar are funding ISIS (State sponsors of terror) in 2014. (October 10th Podesta leak)
Front page on the America section.
rt.com/usa/362312-clinton-saudi-arabia-qatar-isis/
Let's celebrate men. Time to dig for part 3 now.

HAHA

Hillary doesn't care about them. She only sees them as useful idiot tools. Look what she did to Haiti. All that money she stole from those stupid niggers.

As for Hillary's thoughts on everyday Americans, she can be best summarised by past quotes and incidences, for example

While running for US Senate, Hillary stopped at an upstate New York 4-H Club. As one Secret Service agent says, Hillary saw farmers and cows and then erupted. “She turned to a staffer and said, ‘What the f - - - did we come here for? There’s no money here.’ ”

She's an elite, through and through, with nothing but disdain for the commons.

archive.is/qYNoG

archive.is/vEQwL

archive.is/wpcCc

Is this money laundering because it looks like money laundering
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4635

also check the attachments

Maybe we found our 8.5 gorillion dollars guys

But it is from Podesta, who is the head of her campaign. I think it has merit.

If you find an email to be damning you should email it with a brief summary to news organizations. They will take these and run with it. These need to spread outside 8ch.
rt.com takes emails at [email protected]/* */
Post others so we can reach out to more please.

more media collusion with New York Times
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4213

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5298

This is something I think:

Has Vilsack signed off on this? On Sunday, March 13, 2016, Gary HIRSHBERG [email protected]/* */> wrote: John, the Roberts bill will be introduced on Monday night and it is now highly likely that a very bad "compromise" version will pass the senate this week and be approved by the House and on its way to the White House within a very short period. I can promise you that if President Obama signs this terrible legislation that blatantly validates Bernie's entire campaign message about WALL STREET RUNNING OUR GOVERNMENT, this will give Bernie a huge boost and 10,000 -20,000 outraged citizens

They're talking about the phrase "Everyday Americans", it's not literal.

I don't doubt the lying cunt hates her constituents though. If you guys keep pushing this, it gives credibility to the cuck retards that like to cry and bitch and moan about people taking things out of context, and selectively editing.

Focus on more important, and actually damning finds, like:

internal leaks

HRC Admission of Saudis funding ISIS

Hillary supporting TPP (public vs private opinion)

Getting MSM to remove "problematic" reporters from the campaign trail

Threatening courts

Israeli missile defense funds taken from the pentagon budget

There's plenty of shit already turning up that we could use to completely destroy Hillary's campaign, and the establishment at large, there's no need to sully that by largely taking shit out of context, and trying to drum up a controversy about it.

Webm just because.

Read the email chain and just be aware that that's not actually what he meant. He meant she hates the phrase; they're discussing her robotic memorized talking points. If we meme this, it may get debunked.

Walking back TPP support (sorta, kinda)

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5192

doesn't matter
it's not in quotes so it can mean whatever we want it to mean

Hitler dubs confirm.

Let me get this straight, you hate the media spinning things to reflect their own agendas, and yet have no qualms with blatantly and knowingly misconstruing information in a manner that's easily debunked, in order to push your OWN agenda?

Get fucked. It's all or nothing, you are becoming the enemy you despise, you retard.

user never said that, you dumb 'Win the right way!' faggot.

an eye for an eye
gtfo cuck

and again

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4694

You fight fire with fire, and the fire is rising.

archive.is/ph83h
Laura graham wanted a job in the UN and asked Podesta to be a reference for her.

It's implied if he's posting on Holla Forums

And This isn't even "winning the wrong way" it's "losing because it'll be easily debunked, and make the opposition look like idiots"

No dipshit, It's not moral high ground, it's intelligence.

If you're pushing a narrative, you damn well better make sure that it's solid, because once the opposition is able to debunk it, they're going to run it into the ground, and use it against you at every opportunity they get.

JFC how can you kids be this retarded?

Trying to spin a DOMA walkback that appeases faggots without being too damaging

whatever
go muh PR somewhere else and beg for mercy from the enemy who's trying to kill you
let's see how that goes

It isn't implied, you cunt. It doesn't matter how easily debunked it is when every dumb fucking normie believes it anyway.

Remember when every dumb fucking normie dropped the 'wage gap' myth, something that is legally impossible to be true in the US? I don't either.

I've seen it pushed it already on normiespace, I see your point but it's already out there, we should keep looking for better ammo to use.

STAGED!!!literally using niggers as props
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4518

How about sumatriptan fam, followed by butorphanol/phenergan if it doesnt work

ON DRUDGE RIGHT NOW (KIND OF)

Gross rating point

It is an advertising measure

Wait, so you're telling me that there are people here on Holla Forums that DON'T have a problem with the MSM spinning shit to suit their agendas instead of reporting on it truthfully?

Point them out user, we need a purge.
If you support that shit, you have no fucking place here, you're the antithesis of Holla Forums.

Eat shit faggot. Dig deeper instead of latching on to some dumb shit.

WHEN WILL WIKILEAKS AKA PUTIN RELEASE DRUMPF TAX RETURN?

t. press secretary

archive.is/ga9yi
Just some more John Hardwood emails showing who he works for.

linkedin.com/in/oren-shur-32632961
twitter.com/orenshur

I can see 's point because (((they))) own the MSM and so they are the ones who should be able to lie and ""debunk"" successfully to the masses.
But in this crazy year of the fire monkey normies are getting tired of MSM bullshit and, thanks in no small part to the God Emperor, CNN is losing viewers everyday, so has a point, too.

Let me guess, he's Jewish.

I meant not me, kek

This one is interesting. People in email chain: Phil Schiliro (White House Director of Legislative Affairs 2011-2014), Cheryl Mills, David Kendall (Rhodes Scholar), Podesta.
Cheryl said:
OSC is the agency for government whistleblower protection. They are tracking someone suspicious, but who is "favorite son" and IC IG?

Are Hillary's staff really this stupid, or are they just THAT desperate?

Now with a source that works.

Man, I know I'm being an autist about this, but why go for cheap ammo when we have so much weaponized uranium at out goddamn fingertips.

This is low hanging fruit, hell it's not even fruit, it's a rock painted like a fruit.

Sure you may be able to sell it, but the second someone tries to sink their teeth into the meat of the matter, you're gonna be in for a rough time.

My standards just won't let me walk down that path, I'll stick to looking for the actual important shit, not this retarded snake oil salesman bullshit.

Wow. Unbelievable.

It is their only defense. Look at Shillary's twitter and you can find their response which just cries about

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5178

Bernie staffers did the DNC leaks

Regarding the 1994 AMIA bombing and the recent controversy over the death of the prosecutor Nisman, shortly before he was to deliver a report to the Argentine Congress, the person who alleged Iran blew up AMIA has been proven a fraud and liar. He did saw shortly after Nisman's death that it was a suicide, but he was simply following the statement made by Argentina's democratically elected leader. "It is a mistake to allege Iran blew up AMIA." The Saudis are behind all of this with their incorrect allegations.

Saudi Arabia must burn

What is the most frustrating about these damn leaks (and all other leaks in the past) is that it's nothing new. Instead it's just a confirmation of what I already suspected to be true.

I say it's frustrating because there not being a conspiracy to destroy white populations, help Israel at all costs, and kikes not having a chokehold on msm would have been nice. Holla Forums is right. Holla Forums is always right.

/blog

Does this mean that Hillary knew that it wasn't the Russians?

I have some bad news for you user. That's always going to be the case. All leaks that reveal the truth will only reveal things Holla Forums already knew.
BECAUSE Holla Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT

I agree but as I said in , there's nothing we can do now to stop it, so let's keep digging and hope to find something really atomic.

no. this email chain is about the "hacking" that bernie's staff did on clinton's DNC data.

Well you have them admitting that Israel's anti missile defense budget is part of the Pentagon's annual budget.

That's pretty damning.

That email is about Bernie people "hacking" a DNC database of voter contacts that Hillary was using.

Well, at least the Daily Caller is reporting on it truthfully. They point out she hates the phrase, so there's that.

Anyway, back to looking for better ammo.

archive.is/5ywHx
Apparently they do not even pay all of the jews they have. (((Stiglitz))) I suppose is an advisor, but they do not want to consider him one.

IC (Intelligence Community) IG (Inspector General)

No idea about the "favorite son", thought James Clapper (Director of National Intelligence) at first because he did some statement for the Senate Armed Services Committee at that date, but the email mentions "nothing yet public" so that's probably not him.

I know, user.

With these leaks, we at least have a much better understanding of their hierarchies and groups. The global jew may be mostly solid, but their peons in government appear to be highly fragmented, much more so than I had personally thought.

It is the jew that keeps them all within the narrow field of play against each other, and their greed that accepts it.

Here's a search of all emails about Trey Gowdy. They colluded and tried to make counter arguments for what Gowdy was saying in hearings.
All emails linked to Gowdy:
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=gowdy&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult
Big one about sending this draft to HRC and so everyone knows what to say at hearings..
Another about making some draft against Gowdy. I'll just email him this stuff, he'll probably find collusion or something.

the_donald just posted this image of that 12 year old girl that Hillary's rapist defendant fucked

Naive? Enough to let in a million rapefugees and think that is a virtuous thing.

LOL. Gmail is known to have impenetrable security. It has been thoroughly debunked that 400 pound hackers have access to the technology required to bypass it. Russian hackers using quantum supercomputers were able to determine the password after months of work inside specially built command centers in Drumpf properties worldwide. Putin is bringing this up to distract from the horrifying rape committed on a bus as shown in #trumptapes

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4488

Biden was the original VP choice?

Better yet can someone tweet Gowdy the wikileaks Podesta page and tell him to type search term "Gowdy"? I don't have twitter, tell him juicy collusion.
His twitter is: Trey Gowdy (@TGowdySC)

Awesome thanks.

More plots to have donors leak info to the media

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2051

To: [email protected]/* */
Date: 2015-07-03 16:48
Subject: RE: Hillary Clinton to Jewish donors: I’ll be better for Israel than Obama - POLITICO

Right, but if we wanted to have a reporter cover the Israel support now, a
leak of the letter could probably get written.

Otherwise, we can work around the Israel support for reporters covering
Iran.

*Sent:* Friday, July 3, 2015 2:44 PM
*To:* Christina Reynolds
*Cc:* Robby Mook; Dan Schwerin; Oren Shur; John Podesta; Nick Merrill
*Subject:* Re: Hillary Clinton to Jewish donors: I’ll be better for Israel
than Obama - POLITICO

We have a two pager I'm getting clearance from her on. That is what we
have to ship around.

On Jul 3, 2015, at 12:17 PM, Christina Reynolds <
[email protected]/* */> wrote:

We could either get a donor to leak it or just give it to a reporter if we
want to get it out there. I'm semi-surprised it's not out yet.

On Jul 3, 2015, at 12:15 PM, Robby Mook > wrote:

Do we need to push it harder over the next few days? Get something
written? I feel like we're going to want something to point to. Or maybe
even just content on the website?

On Jul 3, 2015, at 12:12 PM, Dan Schwerin >
wrote:

That's basically the goal of the BDS letter.

On Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 12:11 PM, Robby Mook > wrote:

I was just thinking: has she made a clear statement on Israel yet? I get
this question from donors all the time. Does she need to state her
principles on Israel before Iran? Or do both at the same time?

None of the braindead fucks can even say what they expect to find in his tax returns. Anything illegal wouldn't show up there because he's under audit. Russian conspiracy fuel wouldn't show up in tax returns. And he already demonstrated that he uses tax laws to his advantage.

Why the hell was Castro visiting Clinton HQ?
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3957

Could be, looking it up VPs do not have term limits like Presidents do.

MORE POSSIBLE PAY TO PLAY

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2059

Can someone cross-reference the leaked donor list to see if this guy paid large amounts to the Clintons?

Re: Meeting

To: [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */
Date: 2015-03-30 12:43
Subject: Re: Meeting

I'm in China. Let you know later in the week?
On Mar 29, 2015 10:06 PM, "Fernandez, Jose W." >
wrote:

> ________
> ________

WEW

Nice

Look it up, Julian Castro

Just phoned his office. Wew this feels fun. Hopefully this will rile up his colleagues.

POSSIBLE SECRET SOCIETY OF JEWS
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4854

Lads, any real work on this is going to need to come from us. Just got off work, checked cuck-chan on way home to see what narrative the Jews are pushing.
The VERY FEW who are discussing it are using obviously fake, edited texts which contain references to "illuminat." So, just like Guccifer 2.0, the MSM Jews will be try to write all this off as a "Russian forgery."

Going to take off work clothes, get a glass of decent scotch, and start digging. Any decent find is going to need to come from here, cuckchan is now the digital equivalent of the pages of ads at the back in an old ""Hustler" magazine."

And sure as shit no (((journalist))) is going to cover it (fucking Drudge deliberately linked the story from ALEXFUCKINGJONES.) The most untrustworthy person in the entire (((media))) and a recognized fucking kook who'd fuck his own mother for a nickel.

Up to us now lads. "Let none but Americans stand guard tonight." - George Washington

MAGA

He fixed that. Check again.

Is drudge among us?

Helpful tips for anons to get started digging

>Put H4A Clips Roundup in the exclude field, it destroys 99% of the junk.

He's a recluse who never goes out in public; spends all his time reading and posting news. So yeah, probably.

He links articles from infowars all the time. I doubt he's ever been to a chan, but yesterday he linked to breitbart saying Milo is considering buying 4chan. This is off topic let's get back to digging.

Hi I'm Drudge Report AMA

archive.is/F1UCI
Alyssa Mastromonaco (The Chief Operating Officer of Vice Media, Inc.) emails Podesta about cooking for him? Either way shows connection.

Pics or it never happened.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4221

There are like two on the entire internet.

typical.

theyre scared

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4664

HOLY SHIT
That's practically an endorsement from Bill Clinton! Bill Clinton saying that Trump has his finger on the pulse of the American people!

Only way to beat him is to slander him as a bigot!

Also, expect trolls in here at unusual levels. The difference? You can't buy autism, no matter what you pay or promise someone, you cannot get someone excited and motivated about someone they know in the pit of their stomach to be a repulsive human being.

Obama was of course unqualified, but they could motivate themselves and justify it with "I'm working this hard for muh first black president, to help race relations in this country" (just look how well that worked out for them).

tl;dr– even her most fervent supporters know in their hearts she is morally bankrupt.

Trump made a lewd comment. OK. Clinton's husband got a blowjob in the oval office, raped numerous women (while she acted as his attack dog) and had phone sex with Lewinski despite being warned by the FBI that MOSSAD was taping his calls(if you doubt this, happy to give a link).

We have righteousness on our side brothers. Let the war begin, and let's leave no stone unturned. Time to get to work….

What city/state? Is this DC?

DC has a 52nd Street but I cant find 435 E on it.

this could be a big story. Wonder why king nigger did vice when he would not do hikk-nosed Bill Maher, despite the millions he gave him?
She was podesta's mistress and went to work for "Vice" for a hefty salary.

After doing some looking around, I think their "favorite son" may be Steve Linick (State Department Inspector General) who was reviewing the emails (in this case having to do with North Korean missile tests and US spy satellite information) along with the IG IC (Charles McCullough III) and pushing to have their "top secret" rating downgraded to simply "secret". Hence the close attention to it.

archive.is/AMP59
Add Jake Tapper to the list of people who are cozy with Podesta.

Not really, that is common knowledge and most Americans are supportive of it.

My stupid cunt gf bought hillary whiskey glasses (which say "made from shattered glass ceilings on them – i admit that's clever if disingenuous) and a "woman card" the back of the woman card has the 75 cents on the dollar bullshit on it.

I said, you don't really believe that. She said "It's not that much but women do make less than men" The mental gymnastics are amazing.

Here's the email: wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4267

I'd guess DC. Maybe google or whatever you are using is protecting the address because (((Rothschild))). Try neighboring addresses maybe?

Or maybe it's NYC. pic related.

Apparently they were hanging out at Henry Kissenger's place
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/River_House_(New_York_City)

I feel like I've read this exact thing before, was this email also in the DNC leaks?

What a strange (((coincidence))).

Interesting, so they had been involved with NK intelligence, not surprising since they are inspectors. But does that have anything to do with someone leaking videos of HRC to the press? I think we've strained that email thoroughly enough.

Spin to suit agendas is not the problem, shitty agendas are the problem. I wouldn't give a fuck if it was Hitler's spin, because his agenda wasn't shit. Admittedly it needed less spin because of that, had it been used anyway though, zero fucks.

archive.org/details/Podesta3.7z

Podesta emails in .eml format with full metadata and attachments. Emails numbered from 4161 through 5360 (the third batch of leaked emails) compiled Oct 11, 2016 File names use the wikileaks email numbers not the original file names.

Also included is the multi threaded python script used to download the emails, it can easily be adapted by any novice (skilled enough to get a hello world to run) to quickly download future batches in just seconds of editing.

.eml files are directly searchable by your operating systems, they can be imported into email clients such as Thunderbird or digital forensics tools. These files contain metadata that may include the senders actual IP address and the name of the originating computer. You really should be working off a local copy of these files anyway.

Within the link is a direct download and a torrent based download.

Batches 1 and 2 can be found here archive.org/details/Podesta12101016.7z

anyone found anything related to Morning Jew? They went from being friendly with Trump to a sudden 180 once it became clear he wa going to be the rep nom.
I am certain that Clinton campaign sent head News Jew at NBC a warning to "shud it down!"
Also, several posts that sho podesta in very close contact with NY Times.
Does anyone else here who knows the history of Nixon and Watergate understand just how much fucking worse this is than Watergate?
Not even on the same scale, this is so much worse. Nixon did not do 1/1000th of what this woman did.
Why has she gotten away with it? Each time king nigger sent an email with classified info to her UNCLASSIFIED server, he was guilty of the same crime she hs. That's how she has walked on all this.
Reputation of the FBI is now destroyed beyond all repair.

Hotwheels, I trusted you.

Heheheheheh
The hardest part is finding them.

archive.is/epYwv
Even they admit the flags are not real issues. They also want to turn away from Clinton's state because of the flag, it would prove problematic for people to remember or see how the Shillary decries muh racism but did nothing for Arkansas's flag.

The "clips" mentioned in the email may have simply been anti-HRC talking points implicating her.
It's worth noting that the decision to downgrade the emails to secret was "provisional" which suggests some sort of ongoing dispute between the investigators.

friend, no matter how good a piece of ass she is now, imagine that voice and personality 25 years older and 50 pounds heavier.
Use condoms.

user, I hate to tell you this, but you're gonna have to kill your gf.

Not directly but what we do have is emails showing that Clinton wanted Trump, Carson, and Cruz boosted to push the moderates they thought they'd have to fight in the general further right. Then later we have them actually realizing that Trump is a threat. So its obvious that it happened.

D-Do you think she likes pizzas?

archive.is/iqniy
What?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4303
This is strange coming from a debate moderator…

FBI and state department wants to ban encryption. Seems to just be someone worried about that.

One of many, those fuckers have safehouses everywhere.

clinton foundation

It's just a generic outline for the meeting, but it might highlight some compliance and conflict of interest issues. I'm looking for specific minutes or comments resulting from that meeting now.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4492

Clinton debate prep against sanders. Seems they had all questions before the debate:
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2122

hmmmm

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2890

Hillary's brainstorm behind her "evolution" on gay marriage

Kind of long, would be nice to have more eyes on it.

That is funny.

Shit there's a ton of emails with John Harwood. I'm sending this to rt about media-clinton campaign insider collusion. They already had an article of it.

Saving money for the Trump fight by asking Obama for favors in legislation that wont hurt Hillary's campaign.

Scrubbing stuff from Teneo website for Bill Clinton

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4632

(see attachment too)

something seems fucky with this. "stblaw" yields results

I think there's something here with "HRC will never approve a true walkback", might not have enough punch to it to spread around

Just goes to show what we already knew, that fact checking is just a way to spew more bullshit.

I assume he means the shackles of having to work with cucks like Paul Ryan.

Hitting over fag shit is a weak play, by and large Democrats own their votes regardless and she gives more vocal support of them than Trump. The Saudi Arabia connection and her backers talking about "conspiring to produce an unaware and compliant populace" is a hell of a lot more damaging. Also the emails showing her campaign directly cooperating with Super PACs which is illegal.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3611

"offline" finance ideas to bypass legal limits

Mills and Podesta

I thought there were e-mails already confirming that CTR works directly with her campaign? Was that the last leak? Are there new ones?

I hate how the e-highlighter doesn't work half the time.

CTR got some retarded exception for being online shills. There was a leak in this batch about her campaign cooperating with Priorities USA Action Fund.

Unfortunately our FBI and DoD wont be punishing clinton for anything she has done that is illegal, and an Obama pardon is likely on the horizon shortly after she loses the general election.

We cant focus on shit like, "Hurr durr Clinton is doing something illegal again."

Her followers are okay with her doing illegal shit because they think she is willing to do illegal shit that benefits themselves.

What we need to look for are things where she is saying bad things about her own followers. This is what will hurt her the most.

Treason, collusion, felonies, etc wont hurt her because her followers think of those as an advantage because she is willing to commit such crimes for them.

Clinton coming off as two-faced and talking shit about gays/blacks/trannies are what will lose her the majority of her base.

and inb4 reddit spacing

Well I wouldn't consider Hillary to be the face of common sense. She's the face of out of touch corrupt elitism.

No we should not be focusing on her followers, her stupid ass followers will be following her regardless. Independents are the far better target.

[email protected]/* */

[email protected]/* */

Alyssa.Mastromonaco @ ptt.gov

Wasn't sure i could ever hit a woman, but after watching (what I can stomach) or Morning Jew and Mika Brez. with her soullessness and bad acting, i could 100% bitch slap her and then laugh while she bleeds.

Next time just don't fucking do that.

The Teneo stuff has to do with it being a company set up by Clinton Foundation employees.

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4492 (see attachment)

judicialwatch.org/bulletins/teneo-the-clinton-machine/
I'm guessing the scrubbing had to do with Bill not wanting to look too involved or minimize the ties between CF and Teneo (when really it's just another mask for it)

archive.is/Y7XON
If anyone wants Gov. Cuomo's Contact Info, here you go.

I figured he was reddit but trying to be helpful so I gave him a pass as the more eyes on this the better.

Eish…would it be possible to get a group together of 3 or 4 goyim with relatively high IQs and divide up a section between us, after establishing we all know what to look for?

I'm not trying to be that one pushy chick always trying to take control of lab in Organic Chem, but are down to the wire and unless we find more gold (enough to shape the narrative to where even the Jews can't ignore it), we might lose this news cycle, which we cannot afford to do since the jews are bombarding joe and jill sixpack with "grab her by the pussy."

Any takers? Someone else can decide how to organize and what section to start on, not trying to be pushy, just as idea. Thoughts?

Judges should see negative political consequences in ruling against the government

"I do think it would be very helpful to all of our interest in a decision affirming the law, for Roberts and perhaps Kennedy to see negative political consequences to ruling against the government."

The FBI have been good goyim for decades m8, they're one of the many gov't institutions that needs to be broken down and rebuilt from the ground up

Judges should see negative political consequences in ruling against the government

Oops, should have read the whole article before posting

So there's what stblaw.com was doing, helping them cover their asses.

pic related it's me

thanks. EVERYONE use this, btw. Don't send merchants, threats, or obscene shit, just "High, i'm trying to do a story for my local high school/community college paper and wondered if you might comment?"
Nothing wrong with that and not a thing they can do. Key is to get 10k people to do it at same time.

This is gold.

PODESTA ATTACHMENTS # 2.zip
archive.org/details/PODESTAATTACHMENTS2

PODESTA EMAILS #2.zip
archive.org/details/PODESTAEMAILS2

PODESTA IMAGES ATTACHMENTS #2
archive.org/details/PODESTAIMAGESATTACHMENTS2

reddit spacing is just a D&C tactic like the "Googles" and "Skypes" bullshit from 2 weeks ago and you fell for it. sage for off-topic, let's get back to digging.

Nope, you're a stupid fuck.

==SPAM ELIZABETH WARREN

Hillary has sabotaged Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren, her fiercest native american warrior bestie

SHE IS PRONE TO MANIC TWEETING

REV UP THOSE TWITTERS MILK THIS LOLCOW

SUMMARY

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4335

"Huma and the gang are preparing for a meeting with "The Indian". During the discussion it turns out they have someone called "Mindy" on Elizabeth Warren's staff, who "could provide some intel". So they have a staffer who leaks out information ("intel") to them so the meeting can go well for them. Later Huma reveals they had two moles working for them within Warren's camp: "Mandy has been helpful and will provide good intel. As for Mindy, we have frustrated her but yes she will also be very helpful."

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4313

"Philippe Reines is very annoyed that Moveon.org is planning to spend 1 million to draw Pocahontas (Elizabeth Warren) into the race to run in 2016. Wants to use Hollywood connections to destroy support for Warren so she is not a threat. "I don't know who funds them, but don't we have Hollywood friends with ties to MoveOn who can tell them to cool it?"

Are the contact details in there for that scumbag AG who shut down Trump's Foundation in NY? I'd like to give him a call/text and ask for a quote on why he did that for a "book" I'm planning to write.
You know, everyone on here can be planning to write a "book" and can request comment via text or calling, nothing illegal about that, jut no threats and no porn. (actually, even sending porn is legal so long as of age)

sorry for formatting fail, 2much hype

The first half with the moles seems like good ammo. The second half not so much as they seem to be trying to diffuse the situation to avoid this Reines person actually attacking Warren.

More of shills working on Shillary's twitter. Pic related is this email.
archive.is/t645f

What are they talking about?

Some of the progressives were pushing to get Warren to enter the race last year and this Reines guy was pissed and wanted to destroy Pocahontas over it apparently. Even though she hadn't even indicated any inclination to joining. Guy sounds like a bit of a loose cannon.

I was more curious about the "Hollywood connections" they talked about, their friends at MoveOn who could discredit Warren.

Possibly some of those same actors shilling for Clinton in commercials now?

eish…can someone make a torrent file to DL this through transmission or deluge?
My training is in law (please no bully) so my tech knowledge is so/so and cannot ask a paralegal to do this for me.
I just need a way to DL all this shit to my Macbook (I know, vomit, but need for work) and then I can really get to work.

Not great at tech but quite good with words and logic. If anyone can assist me in getting the fucker fully downloaded (as I did guccifer leaks), can be of great help with this project.
Did it for last guccifer 2.0 leaks. Is there a torrent with a key up yet?

JON FAVREAU EMAILS

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2926

archive.is/aeYVS
Guess Bill and Clinton do not even talk to eachother, they have to get representatives to tell them if one can go to the other for publicity.

Not the same Favreau my man

fenwaystrategies.com/who-we-are/

Shit man

Would this work?

Welp, sorry.

Some info on Reines. Doesn't sound like the loose cannon type.

Philippe Reines is a long-time Senior Advisor to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. From 2009–2013, Reines served as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Strategic Communications and Senior Communications Advisor. Reines served from 2002–2009 as Senior Advisor & Press Secretary for Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton.

That looks like a pain to explain. Has potential though, that political Soros funded MoveOn has power WITHIN HOLLYWOOD. You should spread this somewhere.

What else do you call a kneejerk reaction to ruin someone who's not even entered the race and has said she won't that people on your own side are trying to diffuse?

Yeah, but now people know it.

That's referring to baiting Clinton. The person who wrote it is someone who worked for Obama in 2008.

Lol I found the emails earlier where the HRC people (Cheryl Mills, Podesta, etc) were brainstorming ideas and they decided to say "I want the public to see my emails".
Here, read this and counter attack on twitter.

Proof Bernie/Hillary shills worked together for Anti-Trump Rallies
archive.is/4i9Rj
>How about a joint HRC Bernie anti trump rally? Then go back to campaigning. Really rhink you should consider . Happy to raise it w jeff weaver Bernie Sander's campaign manager

This one has a LOT of interesting stuff here condensed into a small place, if anyone can double check if I missed anything, much obliged:

"It’s a shame that Hillary Clinton wasn’t able to convince the Obama White House to let Sidney Blumenthal serve under her at the State Department. Blumenthal, the liberal journalist-turned-Clinton family consigliere, earned himself quite the reputation during the bruising 2008 Democratic primary, when his main job seemed to be sending out mass emails chock full of links to lurid stories about Barack Obama culled from the very “vast right-wing conspiracy” that he had combatted his entire adult life. According to Politico, for his efforts, Blumenthal earned the moniker “Sulfur-Breathing Spawn of Hell” from Obama campaign staffers. That Clinton ever thought she had a chance of putting Blumenthal on the State Department payroll says something about her chutzpah. If only those embittered Obama staffers had let bygones be bygones and harnessed the acumen of the inveterate emailer, they might have been able to strike a major blow for Middle East peace."

wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/1356

Maybe they're talking about VP? Wasn't she touted to be a favourite for Hillary's VP position? It just states "entering the race". I could be wrong.

All I'm saying is if he was a loose cannon why would they appoint him to high level posts.. seems strange.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Reines

"In the debate preparations for Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election, Reines has been standing in for Donald Trump.[16] CBS commented that Reines is "known for his bullish, combative personality–traits that often mirror Trump’s personal debate style".[17] Following the first debate, Reines continued to work to hone his impression of Donald Trump in helping Hillary Clinton with her ongoing debate preparation."

You could be right

This is esp. good– the JEw spent his entire life "fighting against right wing conspiracies."

But when they were useful to him as he tried to get her past the nigger in the 2008 primary, he was quick to use EVERYTHING he had discounted as "conspiracy."
"A jew is a jew is a jew is a jew."

It is sad they have that many people working on it, and their result is weak.

No, they aren't. There was a push to get her to run for president. I thought this was common knowledge?
Only because of the thought that it would appeal to Bernouts but why try to destroy someone who might be entering the race as your candidate of choice's VP pick? Not to mention that the dates don't line up at all with potential VP discussions.
so loose cannon then?

Discussion of Top-Secret Emails on Hillary Server
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5194

Yea he's completely in their camp.

Rush mentioned Harwood just now

The Ford foundation is one of many of these leftist NGOs that give enormous sums to National Public Radio.

Man if I was Pocahontas I'd be pissed if they were discussing fuckin me over, but hey, I'm no 1/86th Native American, nor a woman, or a Democrat, but my guess is she won't like it if someone put it upto her face and said "see this? they shanked you good"

JESUS CHRIST! Look how in the bag Jewggle has been for Clinton! For the last 2 years, asking google "who will be the next president of the US?" Produces result: "Hillary Clinton!" If this is not "fixing a race," what is?

>Google, be blessed. You have given me >almost two more years of my life that I never >thought I'd have. You have saved me from >endless hours and days of purgatorial pain. >You have offered me closure, even before the >doomed affair had truly begun. My apologies. >I'm not wrecked on Retsina. I'm merely >reading reports that Google's very fine search >engine has already indicated that Hillary >Clinton will be the next president of the >United States. Of course, there's a touch of >hyperbole here. But I suspect there might be >one or two political partisans who will be >experiencing intensely hyperbolic reactions >when they hear of it. You see, Google search >has responded to the question: "Who will be >the next president?" with a card that >answered: Hillary Clinton. "wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/1356

Oh shit John Harwood's phone number is in there. Someone should say something funny.

The gloves are off now.

FIGHT

FIGHT

FIGHT

FIGHT

Propaganda for use on people that care about gays.

not to be a wet blanket, but if DeNigger shows up Trump (and America) have way more to lose in that fight regardless of the immediate outcome

Kept fucking up, hopefully upload works this time.

Woah woah woah, read that email
Does this have to do with another email we looked at earlier in the thread

user stated they were downgrading classification. Could be a coincidence.
(previous email we had looked at)

Is the "officials who spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity" probably the IC IG James Clapper?

Clinton teams with greasy, hooknose KIKE to overturn voter ID laws…tet, I need my ID to buy a beer **What could possibly be their motive?x

"George Soros and Clinton lawyer Marc Elias engaging in multi-state effort to overturn ID laws. Hillary Clinton’s top campaign lawyer is behind a multi-state push challenging voter identification laws implemented in recent years, efforts that are expected to reach numerous other states ahead of the 2016 elections. Marc Elias, a top campaign lawyer for Hillary Clinton and a partner at the Washington, D.C., law firm Perkins Coie, has filed lawsuits in three states thus far. The nationwide campaign is being fueled with money from the liberal billionaire George Soros. Elias first began exploring the possible challenges back in January 2014. Soros then became involved, vowing to throw his weight behind the effort in collaboration with Elias. “We hope to see these unfair laws, which often disproportionately affect the most vulnerable in our society, repealed,” Soros told the New York Times."

This right here is the key to why Hillary isn't in prison. The corruption and guilty parties don't stop with the Clinton Foundation. It's crawled all the way to the very top. This is huge because it would create a grand schism between the American public and their government in terms of trust.

anons, there is so much gold here— we have this cunt bitching about Russians interfering in out elections when she is taking hundreds of millions from a hungarian jew to make sure beaners without IDS can vote…God I hope Trump has a team in this,,,,

This isn't a real tweet. It's not there.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5205
A CNN contributor Donna Brazile leaked debate questions to the Clinton campaign.

I heard some major leaks are coming our way about Google thanks to Assange & friends. This may only be the beginning.

Again, Holla Forums is always right. But it will feel good to finally be able to rub it into people's faces once there is irrefutable proof that Google is pozzed.

Well she seem like a doll
twitter.com/donnabrazile

Speaking of them, they added one more suggestion to the "muslims are" query.

They act like that entire area didn't go tits up at the time.

nice digits

absolute fucking retards

our hands are a little dirty, but so are there's. When it comes to propaganda, you can bet your ass the people who listen to Uncle Yuri are going to know how to counterattack.

Many are sent from phones or tablets, and from gmail accounts. And people wonder how the dems keep getting hacked.

hourly reminder that claims of "hacking" are not refutations of the content within

This is an information war for the future of the entire world and you're obsessing over moral purity.

can't take credit for it myself. If you'd lie an education on the Clintons, read the books by Dr, Michael Scheuer, former head of the CIA who gave Clinton 14 different occasions on which to kill Bin Laden.

Do you know why he refused to do it o their final and best chance? Bin laden was out in Afghanistan hawking with princes from the UAE (this as after destruction of the Buddha statues), he was afraid he might kill a few of the UAE princes (as if they have a shortage of them or something).
Thus the attack on the embassies in Kenya and Tanzania, the attack on the blackhawks in Solmaia (tained by AQ), the attack and near sinking of the USS Cole all went ahead.
Back to Dr. Scheuer, I can't kiss this guy's ass enough. He's been blackballed from MSM for comments like you'll see in this one (he predicted exactly how Libya and Syria would turn out).
You will learn A LOT just by spending a day watching hi YT videos (right now only show he's on consistently is The John Fredrick's Show in VA).

Glad to see we've come full circle where oppression is now liberation.

Reminder they got "hacked" by a porn phishing email. It's probably not even people attempting to break in, it's probably a bot.

Sounds like a Glenn Beck cuck position.
Then line up with the losers, assholes! You are hindrance at this point.

It's fine, because if that's the case than peace means war and the hounds are calling brothers
checked, praise kek.

Another Classic Scheuer interview– he tells CNN Jew Elliot Spencer exactly how Egypt and Libya will turn out (dr. scheuer was of course correct), then he tells Spitzer that CNN's paid House Muslims knows as much about the Middle East as my chair" (again, he was 100% right).
Also a Trump supporter. His sight is www. non-intervention.com Just over all a top lad.

for you www .rt.com/usa/362403-donna-brazile-sanders-wikileaks/

I.. is she comparing herself to a moose?

This is correct. She hates the phrase "everday Americans", not necessarily the people. But since they've happily taken Trump's words out of context at every opportunity, I will gladly argue this point in bad faith.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3189

Extremely toxic and the number one chemical weapon used by the 1%, after synthetic fluorides being added to US water supplies.

Organic or die, agenda 21.

Oops, yeah they were not hacked. Have to get those msm lies out of my head.

Why dont you burgers start mass printing shillary's mails, place them in envelopes, go to areas (ANY kind of areas, from public restrooms, to pro-shillary's houses, get creative goy) and wait for people to open them. they need to have an eyecatching color, such as green, so people's attention drifts toward the envelope, thus, subtly redpilling the masses

Hahahaha

Kill yourself, cuck :^)

Did you faggots forget that the whole point of Holla Forums is the truth? The reason we hate the kikes is because it's true that they're a menace to the planet, not because it's our "side." You faggots should go re-read Mein Kampf for fucks sakes.

For me shilling online is a much more efficient use of my time as any sort of groundwork is pointless as my state is a very safe Trump state even by people like Nate Silver's estimation.

Hitler lost.

Podesta pushing out some PhD student weather smartie to his friends. He says this weather guy coined the fear of California drought for 3 years and is connected with some dude who writes articles for NYT about climate change (you know, pushing agendas).
>BTW, Daniel is part of Noah Diffenbaugh's group at Stanford. Noah collaborated with Chris Field to write yesterday's terrific NYT op-ed that explained how climate change is exacerbating California's weather (drought and floods): nyti.ms/1LnFVN1 t.co/8PELLzZDdq>
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4168

we all lost you stupid cunt

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/471

a) aware of the basis for what I'd heard, b) to share my assessment/concern (though asked me to elaborate, which I did
vividly), and c) prepared to make sure that whatever ready to be is said publicly - and whatever happens diplomatically -
put the kibosh on the version as it came to me.
Incidentally, unbidden by me on both points-i.e., volunteering-he went out of his way to says upbeat things about you
and downbeat things about OMF. Said he wanted to discuss that with me in person. I said nothing of substance, except
always glad to talk.
Over and out, tho would appreciate you're confirming receipt, since I'm not cc'ing anyone on this.
Cha-cha-cha (even though you're not going to Argentina-and rightly so).

glad to connect at any time. Tks for terrific event in the 4-letter-word fishinf village.

Sounds a bit suspicious, but it's nothing spicy in itself.

Would it have been better for us if he won? Absolutely. Should we be followingg the blueprints of someone who lost to the letter? Fuck no.

reading mein kampf and digesting it =/= following the blueprints of someone who lost to the letter you disingenuous faggot

You need to read it to begin with. Propaganda should make the enemy look insidious, it should build your fighting spirit, it should make you ready for a fight against a terrible and cunning foe.
If anything, making the enemy look aloof, stupid, and unprepared makes you expect that enemy, which they are none of.
This is not for brain dead Hilary voters who are immune to any suggestions.
They are liars who hate average Americans. She has already said as much, now she wants to walk it back again because of an email chain? No, deny them any ability to walk it back, not again. Attack, attack, attack. All fronts. If they knock one down, there need to be more ready to take its place.

Holla Forums is the truth but is also propaganda.

Goebbels taught that good propaganda doesnt need to lie. Just present it to the average person in ways they can understand. You take the truth and craft narrative about it. The truth has no morality and direction about it.

Sure, she may not like the phrase "everyday Americans" because to her there is no everyday American according to her. Ohenappazaboomafu from Mali is just as American as William from Pennsylvania.

It is when you're criticizing actions that we're taking just because Mein Kampf would be against it.

user we're using tactics the media uses, these tactics are why they dominate everything.

We have to mold to their ways if we are going to get anywhere.

Being a cuck and muh PR isn't going to work.

NO BREAKS

that hypocrisy.

All you "muh PR" faggots are missing my point entirely.

It's not about the fucking PR. I could give a fuck less what some fucking kike thinks of me. The entire point I've been stressing is that misconstruing this as "Hillary hates 'every day Americans!'" is a stupid move because it's easily fucking debunked, in turn invalidating any argument based on the source.

If you present it as such, and you're called on it, you won't be able to fall back on what her hating the phrase really means. Talk about it, post about it all you want, but say it right. Get people to understand that her hating the phrase is actually far worse than if she hated the common people (which most politicians do anyway).

It means she's a fucking globalist whore who'd rather sell our fucking sovereignty at a dollar a head rather than protect our country and it's people.

But no, you retarded fucking children would rather make her look like nearly every goddamn other rich fucking politician. "Oh she hates the little people! Oh, she's such a liar!" No shit, retard. Fucking everyone knows this. But the general populace doesn't yet grasp what globalism on the scale she wants will entail. THERE'S your fucking ammo. THERE'S the fucking nuclear payload. If you want people to be pissed about it, let people see it for the blasphemy it truly is. Let people see her inner Merkel.

Every little bit counts. You don't even need to make it this big extra project. Just take alittle detour to the post office on the way home from work to buy envelopes. Print them at home and when you're in town, place them.

fuck off CTR loser. you won't earn a bonus by posting your stupid messages here

You're a fucking illiterate nigger

Read most post faggot, I was railing against the muh PR cunts

Fuck off nigger

I wonder how many people are on this distro? [email protected]/* */

No every little bit does not count. Electoral college votes are a lump sum for my state and they are going to Trump regardless.

reminder:

State Department Blocks Release Of Hillary Clinton-Era TPP Emails Until After The Election

archive.is/uQz2T

ibtimes.com/political-capital/state-department-blocks-release-hillary-clinton-era-tpp-emails-until-after

Hillary deletes more than emails as the latest edition of her memoir removes all her cheerleading for controversial Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal

archive.is/DIUQc

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3635981/Hillary-deletes-emails-latest-edition-memoir-removes-cheerleading-controversial-Trans-Pacific-Partnership-trade-deal.html

45 times Secretary Clinton pushed the trade bill she now opposes

archive.is/9Dffo

edition.cnn.com/2015/06/15/politics/45-times-secretary-clinton-pushed-the-trade-bill-she-now-opposes/

(I guess CNN was not in full SHillary Mode 18 months ago)

You seem to be the illiterate one.

You were responding to me. if you actually read my post, you would see I was never talking about the PR angle, and retards like you were.

CLINTON CAMP BELIEVES THE ROTHSCHILDS ARE AGAINST HER!?

WHAT?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1303#attachments

Besides

I'm pretty sure if the Rothchilds had a problem with Hillary, she'd get hillary'd herself within days.

At this time they still thought Yeb was going to be their opponent.

That attachment is literally FROM a Rothschild. Specifically, Lynn Forrester de Rothschild. She's best friends with Hillary. They are not against her.

is there a way to download all of these emails to your harddrive?

Ok well maybe I can redeem myself with an image of the CTR team?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1717

meanwhile, the same turbodyke rothschild cunt just was interviewed saying trump "didn't play by the rules" or some bullshit yeah okay kikes

oh these stupid motherfuckers, that's a whole lot of playing cards right there boys

that cog dis

RUSSIAN PHOTOGRAPHER

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1804

How do we tie Hillary to Russia to use their own propaganda against them?

is there a way to download these emails to a harddrive?!?

Dr. Scheuer is required viewing for all Holla Forumsacks. He kills it in every single video I've seen him in.

Honestly I think twitter is the best way to spread our message, and Facebook a close second (I use a fake account on FB). Make good info graphs that highlight the pertinent parts of the emails with links to ALL sources for any claims you make in the info graph. Make it clean and easy to understand. Also if you're using twitter make sure you can read everything you need to read without zooming in. It needs to catch normies eyes while they're just scrolling through their feed.

Yes
See:

Yes, but he didn't say "the phrase" before "everyday americans" in the email, so who gives a fuck what he MEANT? It's what he actually SAID that counts in the PR/propaganda battle.

All's fair in love and war and this is war.
We cannot afford to have any morals whatsoever with regards to destroying Clinton, because our enemies have none and any we display will merely be used against us as a weakness.
The time for morals and morality will start the second Trump is declared President elect.

More to the point, the battle here is for the hearts and minds of the Last Men; the sheeple, those who are EASILY INFLUENCED by such grabs and sound-bites and fail to take context into account anyway. If the "Hillary Hates Everyday Americans" meme gets large normalfag circulation on Facebook, (and let's face it, it's not actually untrue either) then the damage to Clinton is massive, and that's exactly what we need.

If you'd like a "better" justification, try some Nietzche: "There are no facts, only interpretations."

I know the difference between a numale faggot and a woman can sometimes be hard to spot but majority of the people in that picture are men.

Madre???? They call this rotten cunt Madre????

It has to stop, they must be destroyed.

thanks!

Cucks call Merkel, mummy.

You know these faggot, sycophants all have parental issues.

its the Flight 93 Election

charge the godamn cockpit

I guess we know the source of that retarded abuela commercial that blew up in their face.

We see the tyranny coming a mile away, it's either their tyranny our ours.
All we want to do is make sure that the coming tyranny is one that benefits us.

StartPage names images serveimage you faggot.

pretty much this. That's why conservatives are wrong to argue against government. Government in itself is not bad, its only bad when you allow your enemy to control it.

Podesta emails in .eml format with full metadata and attachments.

PODESTA EMAILS PARTS 1 & 2

archive.org/download/Podesta12101016.7z

mega.nz/#!AxlyVLrR!_grqrGEjrGPj4u1CNOjEvgVh9zKezGTRXlvfHXlvByg

PODESTA EMAILS PART 3

archive.org/download/Podesta3.7z

mega.nz/#!E5VEXR4Q!xy2LFk3GwaZfdaMcMpgj8t7jvpPxASvi0AQksUySxbU

so does DDG, so it's understandable
also CRT master race reporting in, nothing better to play emulated snes and ps2 on

Exactly
it's shill logic

YEP! Look here:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3599

got it, thanks for uploading

Don't feel that this deserves its own thread, but I thought this might be of interest.

archive.is/3plVV
scribd.com/document/327185643/DNC-PA-O8-Strategy-Memo

Not really, since he said
So basically he said
Not understandable at all.

This can't be real…

>Black-Pod daylight operations will engage female models with aspirational wardrobe, jewelry/accessory, cosmetics, and body-fat levels to frequent shopping areas, salons, and parks to positively model pro-Clinton signifiers

Clinton campaign confirmed for body-shaming?

No mate, that definitely deserves its own thread

link to wikileak post that says this? otherwise fake

I live in the Sourhwest and am white, but the mexicans I know rolled their eyes into the back of their heads when they heard/saw that shit. That's when "Hispandering" really picked up speed and hit the wall when when "Taco-Bowl Engagement" came to light.

When I showed that to a female Mexican Democrat her exact words were, "that fucking bitch".

I haven't had to work that hard the past couple of months like the beginning - giving Molyneux inspired speeches against non-arguments, now I just forward leaks and what Shillary's campaign did this week, easy peasy.

Sweet fuck I hope this is real

Yeah, this is likely fake.

PODESTA WAS TRAFFICKING CP

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2660

Email from Podesta to Clinton about New York times article on her involvement in the Uranium One scandal. Podesta claims to have had several articles "placed" which attack the claims made against her. Might be worth digging into further to see which journalists these articles were "placed" with and what else they've been involved in.

See

no shit, I drove by a few houses today that had trump signs up for the last week and only today also had a hilary sign
if you see these people in the midst of doing this trespassing and character defamation keep them on your property and have at it.

Ridiculous, is that what companies renting out models advertise now?

Back in the 90s when I went campus to campus to hire seniors for a prominent toy company, our models where provided by contractors that said shit like, "Early 20s, fashionable, attractive, reliable, great smiles and able to stand for 3-5 hours".

I had to use girls from a strip club a few times and had to request "Reasonable Augmentations" and "No visible offensive or "racy" tattoos" in the contract language.

Funny stuff, but yeah I'm going with fake, unfortunately.

Gave me a chuckle, but check out the rest of their uploads
scribd.com/user/326546310/RealTrueNews

I think he means the "shackles" of holding back on the Clinton rape scandals, etc. (Because his people probably knew about the tape of him on the bus, and were waiting for it to drop before he went nuclear in response)
Now that it's dropped, and not really hurt his campaign too badly, the gloves are off and he can DESTROY them full force.

FUKKEN NOICE

This is MASSIVE if it's true. DNC trespassing and destroying private property. But we need a better source, check the WikiLeaks archive of the DNC leaks and if you can find it there, we're good to go.

top fucking kek

How did we miss this?
You guys remember when she was driving around in a van to act like a normal person? Hahaha.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5215

100% chance that oldest kid isn't the guys, I'd say about 95% chance the baby isn't either

I was so concentrated on that kid's face that I didn't even notice that the guy was a total cuck.

Its obviously not from the DNC leaks as its dated October 6 which is after they occurred.

October 3*

Nope. At this point, my only goal is to have all non-Whites and traitors lined up against a wall, even if it means I'm right beside them. Recall if you will the tale of Gaius Mucius Scaevola.

You cannot contend with us. Our resolve is the same as great patriots of the past, and now we are far more than a mere 300.

Unimportant but humorous. Circa 2009.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4190

RealTrueNews is a known disinfo operation. They make sensationalist clickbait articles that turns out to be trash. Any other source?

I remember an NGO old dude gave a speech to us engineers at our University specifically about his clean wood-burning stove program. He said this would save tons of lives and he made a simply wood burning stove that millions of people now use in Africa or poor places. It can be used for years before it needs a part replacement. Coincidence i'm pretty sure that attachment is talking about this.
So this dude got some funding from Clinton affiliates.. it was a good philanthropic idea too (but let's have natural selection run its course please). Let me see if I can find his name.. this was it probably http:// envirofit.org/

I'm just posting this for autism since it was mentioned in that Rothschild attachment.

You hittin up that Brock party, Holla Forums?

Either they celebrate the release of other people's books or we have another felonious point of contact between the Hillary campaign and David Brock.

Fucking weak sauce. Dimethylmercury is where it's at. A drop on the skin is lethal. This is literally deadly handshake tier. Did I mention its easy to synthesize wit high school levels of chemistry education.

Dinner with (((Haim Saban))) of Univision.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4279
These motherfuckers are like best friends. Constant exchanges, meetings, and millions of dollars of support between them.
GO GO HILDOG RANGERS!

A single drop means death. What the hell.

Oooh those digits

PODESTA EMAILS #3
archive.org/details/PODESTAEMAILS3

That seems almost too dangerous to handle though. How would you be able to get it on your target's skin without killing yourself?

You left out the other good part of that exchange:
Podesta:
Jennifer Palmieri:

Did I mention it's absolutely clear like water. And the only possible treatment 'chelation' proved absolutely ineffective (when started at the first signs of symptoms, five months after exposure). By the time anyone noticed anything awry no one would know where the fuck the contact came from. Even the sweet smelling fumes can kill you, an its doing damage at concentrations far too small to smell.

Here is the full list of reporters listed by the paper they are working from Podesta's
email about placing stories to counter Hillaries uranium scandal. Looking through their publication history and statements its almost certain that many of them are direct mouth-pieces that the Hillary campaign rely on to pass on their talking points. I'm going to keep digging, I'd like to
find any mentions that there was direct tit-for-tat, favors or other journalistic corruption between these people and the Hillary campaign.

Time
Sam Frizell @Sam_Frizell
Time political writer

Zeke J Miller @ZekeJMiller
Time political reporter, previously buzzfeed white house correspondent

Massimo Calabresi @calabresim
Time washington bureau higher-up, former Time central europe bureau chief

Yahoo News
Olivier Knox @OKnox
First whitehouse correspondent for yahoo, former AFP (french press) whitehouse correspondent for 8 years.

The Daily Beast
Michael Tomasky @mtomasky
Chief editor of Democracy magazine, former editor at the guardian, wrote a book about hillary.

Politico
Annie Karni @anniekarni
Politics reporter at politico, assigned to the clinton campaign previously worked at New York Daily news

John Bresnahan @BresPolitico
Capitol bureau chief for politico

ThinkProgress
Aviva Shen @avivash
Former thinkprogress journalist, promoted to senior editor in January 2016, left the job recently in September 2016. Unclear why.

underrated

Yep, CTR central of faggots of the highest order.

Some mod gave me a 2 week ban for doing this before. While I was digging and posting my results and contributing a shitload to a thread. derailed the whole project. So be careful doing this…

I would never condone anything of the sort but if you where say writing a spy novel or the like you could imagine putting a few drops on a door nob, a steering wheel, the underside of a car handle placing it on a letter hell even the rim of a mailbox. Realistically how concerned would you be coming in-contact with an oily sweet smelling compound on the surface of something. In this novel someone could probably hit several target for a couple months or so before tests came out and this shit hit the media kicking off a panic storm. Given the lag time between contact and symptoms pretty much all video surveillance would have overwritten the files by then. If I where law enforcement I have no clue how I would counter such a thing.

Have a free lotion sample. Contaminate the soap in a media outfits bathroom. This plot device is very versatile.

Not even hiding it.

Of course user, this is all just a thought-experiment. That last one is particularly sadistic. It just seems though that if this compound can so easily permeate latex and vinyl, it would probably be a real bitch to handle. I wonder if it permeate things like rubber and plastic?

pic-related is such a kike

I wonder like if you put it on a bullet like makin it a poison bullet and like aim for the heart so the poison spreads faster.

Staffers comment on the Des Moines Register's endorsement of Shillary in the primary: "This is great, half of it reads like one of our ads. Jim and I just discussed and we should deff cut a script from this."
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/316

ddg names them download not serveimage

Under rated post.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4862

Why did they want a colored candidate so bad?
Is that so when they inevitably get caught doing shady shit again, they can deflect by crying rayciss?

They had diversity quotas that showed up in the last batch.

I know who to call.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3iWw7hRPbhw

ALL HANDS ON DECK
Some period between 2009 and 2013 - Jose Fernandez chairs the committee on the Uranium One deal. He finds no conflict of interest or pay for play.
>One official involved in the process said Clinton had nothing to do with the decision in the Uranium One case. Jose Hernandez, who as former Assistant Secretary of State for Economic, Energy and Business Affairs was the State Department’s principal representative on the committee, rejected the notion that Clinton’s foundation ties had any bearing on the deal. “Secretary Clinton never intervened with me on any CFIUS matter,” he told TIME.
archive.fo/UQqYA

October 2013 - He leaves State department for Gibson Dunn law firm.

2015-03-30 - He joins the Center for American Progress' board of trustees, thanks to Podesta's recommendation.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2060

2015-04-17 - He shills himself as a surrogate for Shillary's campaign.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2053

Also semi-related:
2016-02-10 - He writes an anti-Trump piece for the Miami Herald. No disclosure of any conflict of interest. I'm sure he's written more but it's hard to find his stuff because of his common name.
archive.fo/GbRPe

Wow really great work, its these kinds of multi level connections and meta connections that are really hard for most of us to peace together. We should compose a list of sympathetic media agencies we can share stuff like this to. While social media outreach is useful in many cases, stuff like this really needs a good 300-600 word article tieing everything together for it to really become effective and traditional media coverage really works well for it, either that or a video.

archive.is/n9nAi

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3942

What is this about?

THEY are the ones imploding. CTR shills should look into this

POST YFW THE DNC IS SINKING

It seems like they are trying doll up the Clinton Foundation.

Inb4 this Philippe fellow winds up dead in his house from diving down the stairs headfirst after having been forcefed alcohol drank too much and then shooting himself twice in the back of the head.

It's tragic, really.

too much

For sharing videos Facebook is still #1

John Podesta probably takes in in the rectum from twinks. I'll look into that more.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2216

It looks like we've got concrete proof on ISIS collusion.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3774

Guys, doesn't this mean that the Clinton Campaign had the White House meddle in the house on their behalf? To stop Sanders?

OBAMA REFUSED TO SIGN BILL TO MAKE BERNIE LOOK BAD FOR HILLARY???

Is that illegal?

Dunno if it's illegal. Might be.
How would it look if Obama was passing shit based on what Potesta was telling him would help Hillary?
What would Sander's people think that Obama was refusing to pass laws just to hurt his campaign? It's one thing for King Nigger to shill for Hillary but him letting Hillary affect his lawmaking?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4099

very juicy tidbit

No, they just pressured them. Unless they applied illegal forms of pressure to these "farm state dems" or the White House or something but there's no evidence of that. Now what would be interesting is if they used the DNC to whip them into submission, which would be a strong case of bias against the Bernie campaign.

Jew here, you win. Hillary made a big mistake when she let this amoretz anyware near her campaign.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/769

a good video by PJWatson:

The Wikileaks Bombshell You Never Heard About

youtube.com/watch?v=EMzSh4lc35I

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/785881792536465409

for those interested, Hannity is actually talking about a few of these on Fox with Gingrich.

We need infographics combining public statements from Clinton with her private e-mails. If you have time to work on that please do it. It doesn't need to be perfect but it needs to be the kind of image file that can be easily shared on Twitter, Facebook, etc.

a few articles. sorry no Archive links I have a slow connection and I'm going to bed in a few minutes:

Hill’s Shills: Leaks Have Exposed Journalists In Clinton’s Corner

dailycaller.com/2016/10/11/hills-shills-leaks-have-exposed-journalists-in-clintons-corner/

WIKILEAKS EXPOSES CORRUPT MEDIA: This List of Reporters Were Taking Marching Orders from Hillary

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/wikileaks-outs-corrupt-media-list-reporters-taking-marching-orders-hillary/

EXCLUSIVE: New Email Leak Reveals Clinton Campaign’s Cozy Press Relationship

theintercept.com/2016/10/09/exclusive-new-email-leak-reveals-clinton-campaigns-cozy-press-relationship/

EMAIL: CNN Jake Tapper congratulated Podesta on WH appointment

theamericanmirror.com/email-cnn-jake-tapper-congratulated-podesta-wh-appointment/

NYT/CNBC’s John Harwood Advises Clinton Campaign, Gloats About Provoking Trump At Debate

dailycaller.com/2016/10/11/nytcnbcs-john-harwood-advises-clinton-campaign-gloats-about-provoking-trump-at-debate/

New York Times Gave Hillary Veto Power

lifezette.com/polizette/new-york-times-gave-hillary-veto/

Emails: Boston Globe Coordinated How To Maximize Hillary’s ‘Presence’

dailycaller.com/2016/10/11/emails-boston-globe-coordinated-how-to-maximize-hillarys-presence/

Clinton Campaign Boasts About Media: ‘Every Single Interviewer Was for Her’

freebeacon.com/politics/clinton-campaign-boasts-media-every-single-interviewer/

>The Hillary Clinton campaign bragged “every single interviewer was for her” during a visit to Michigan during the Democratic primary season, according to recently released hacked emails.

Leaked Emails Reveal That Hillary Clinton Had To Be Told When To Smile During Speeches

dailycaller.com/2016/10/11/leaked-emails-reveal-that-hillary-clinton-had-to-be-told-when-to-smile-during-speeches/

Hillary Approved Plan To Go After Congressional Emails, But She Wanted It Done In SECRET

dailycaller.com/2016/10/11/hillary-approved-plan-to-go-after-congressional-emails-but-she-wanted-it-done-in-secret/

Clinton campaign used Benghazi as distraction from email scandal

washingtonexaminer.com/article/2604251/

Leaked Hillary Clinton Speech to Foreign Bank: ‘My Dream Is a Hemispheric Common Market with Open Trade and Open Borders’

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/07/leaked-hillary-clinton-speech-to-foreign-bank-my-dream-is-a-hemispheric-common-market-with-open-trade-and-open-borders/

Clinton admitted she’s for ‘open borders’ in paid, private speech: WikiLeaks

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/8/hillary-clinton-dreams-open-borders-leaked-speech-/

WikiLeaks: State Dept Coordinated Email Release With Clinton Campaign

dailycaller.com/2016/10/11/wikileaks-state-dept-coordinated-email-release-with-clinton-campaign/

Friendly journos & bankers, attacks on Bernie & Trump: Part 3 of Podesta emails

rt.com/usa/362358-wikileaks-third-podesta-emails/

Behind Closed Doors, Hillary Clinton Sympathized With Goldman Sachs Over Financial Reform

theintercept.com/2016/10/11/behind-closed-doors-hillary-clinton-sympathized-with-goldman-sachs-over-financial-reform/

Hillary Clinton’s Pollster: Opposition to TPP Trade Deal, ‘Need Politically’

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/11/clinton-tpp-opposition-need-politically/

'FOBs': How Hillary's State Dept. Gave Special Attention to 'Friends of Bill' After Haiti Quake

abcnews.go.com/Politics/fobs-hillarys-state-dept-gave-special-attention-friends/story?id=42615379

Reminds me of Shagur from No country For Old Men. That is not the face of mercy.

odd, how easy is it for our novel's assassins and spies to get? would a reader need to suspend disbelief that one of these people could make it in a home?

July protest by veterans in front of Trump tower was staged, Votevets.org completely paid fro by Priorities USA, pro-Hillary PAC.

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3929
>opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php?strID=C00418897
>votevets.org/press/veterans-to-trump-were-not-for-sale-not-political-props

sry for not archiving, pls no bully

To be fair, you can say those protesters themselves weren't paid, and the PAC money was to bus them around and pay off the party operatives that organized it.

The Tea Party let themselves be used in the same way. Most political groups will ally with someone who has a parallel agenda.

Are we getting another drop tomorrow? Sifting through these emails is really taking over my life.

You don't actually believe that do you?

Ironic, considering CTR slide threads on 4/pol/ are trying to focus the discussion onto their press planning right now.

check out whats happening in the normiesphere not like this shit is engineered, but anywho

Oy vey there is nothinf in these leaks!!

Not at all, but having your character doing it outside with a constant breeze (standing upwind) would be safer than on a kitchen counter or shop bench. This is very dangerous stuff and accidents with this stuff would be lethal (but would still provide a few months of activity before being put out of commission).

didn't lubio overwhelmingly win in washington?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/197

To: [email protected]/* */
Date: 2016-02-21 00:51
Subject: While most centrist & leftwing politicians lie liberally about (esp. Continental) Europe's Immigration Disaster, Angela Merkel & Wouter Bos once blurted out the terrible truth, thereby sounding just like Pim Fortuyn

Before Angela Merkel wrapped herself in the cloak of madcap
multiculturalism, she had tagged non-Western immigration in Germany as a
“total failure.” With all the irrefutable evidence-based facts slapping her
in the jowly face, Frau Merkel had thus described non-Western immigration in
Germany youtube.com/watch?v=UKG76HF24_k. Could not be any more
devastating, now could it? But that was before she flip-flopped her way into
farce, joined the swivel-eyed sect and painted the Wutbürger and, by
implication, her former self as racist. Her lurch to the loony left must
have disconcerted the hell out of the CSU. The glib “racists in Germany”
slur would be a far harder sell to mainstream-media consumers, if they knew
all the evidence-based facts and expert opinions (see a previous email
headlined “Multikultistan: A house of horrors for ordinary Germans”) long
hidden by most MSM outlets. Deception by omission is the most common form of
lying committed by the vast majority of mainstream media, which regard the
twisting of the truth beyond all recognition as their core business. Or to
quote fourth-century monk Saint Augustine, “He who conceals a useful truth
is equally guilty with the propagator of an injurious falsehood.”

He's probably in this thread tbh.

Wouldn't be surprised, considering WikiLeaks said they have over 50,000 emails they plan to release.

I think this one needs more attention. What was the outcome of this bill? Did hillary eventually come out in favor of GMO labeling? There is another email from the CEO of the organic yogurt company who thanked them for the GMO stuff [cuz it helps sell his shit]

Reading other peoples emails. So sad.

Liberal Media Ignore Recent Wikileaks Release

dailycaller.com/2016/10/11/liberal-media-basically-refuses-to-cover-recent-wikileaks-release/

"Major news outlets have devoted very little attention to the Wikileaks release of thousands of John Podesta’s emails.

The New York Times, allegedly America’s “paper of record,” has only written five stories about the leaks. None about Hillary saying Saudi Arabia and Qatar fund ISIS, the state department coordinating with the Clinton campaign, or journalists’ coziness with the Clinton campaign. Possibly the reason the Times didn’t cover the latter is because two of their writers were exposed in the leaks for their close relationship with the Clinton campaign.

Political writer John Harwood showered Clinton with praise in the emails and even gave her campaign chairman Podesta advice. While New York Times Magazine chief national correspondent Mark Leibovich gave the Clinton campaign veto power over an article he wrote.

The Washington Post had only two stories about the leaks on their front page Tuesday afternoon. But none were about the leaks themselves and just Indiana Gov. Mike Pence’s and Podesta’s remarks on them. The Washington Post’s editorial board even ran a piece titled: “Scandal! WikiLeaks reveals Hillary Clinton to be…reasonable.”

The Washington Post did not cover Clinton allies making fun of someone raising their kid Catholic, Chelsea Clinton seeking an “internal investigation” into the Clinton Foundation, or Hillary having to be told when to smile during speeches. One of their reporters was featured in the leak running her story by Podesta before it was published and admitting to leaving out factual information.

The Los Angeles Times has one story regarding the leaks on their homepage Tuesday night and it is about Podesta accusing Trump allies of being behind the leaks. The liberal paper is light on their coverage of the leaks and one of their few stories is about Clinton’s press secretary Brain Fallon attacking the leak.

Fallon told Wikileaks on Twitter Tuesday, “You are no media organization. You are a propaganda arm of the Russian govt, running interference for their pet candidate, Trump.”

“Russia actively trying to boost Trump is way more important than how our campaign’s tweets are crafted, but is getting fraction of coverage,” Fallon wrote in another tweet. The Clinton campaign was quick to condemn reporters covering the leaks as they claim the Russian government is behind them.

In another tweet, Fallon wrote, “If you are going to write about materials issued by [Wikileaks], you should at least state they are product of illegal hack by a foreign govt.”

The United States government has not definitively accused Russia of being behind Wikileaks.

Buzzfeed has also been light on their coverage of the damning leaks, and have only written three stories regarding them. When asked by The Daily Caller about their lack of coverage, editor-in-chief Ben Smith pointed TheDC to sociologist Zeynep Tufekci’s tweets regarding the leak. In one tweet she wrote, “Forget leak tidbits. Normalizing making a big deal of non-scandal, merely private stuff will end up destructive—whatever politics you hold.”

The New York Times’ Nick Confessore seems to hold a similar view to Tufekci, as he tweeted out, “News orgs have decided to report Podesta e-mails as newsworthy. But what’s the right standard in an era of potentially pervasive hacking?” "

two more stories on the collusion between Clinton and the media:

Wikileaks: Washington Post’s White House Reporter Gave ‘Heads Up’ to John Podesta

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/10/11/wikileaks-eilperin-warning-podesta/

Wikileaks: NY Times’ Mark Leibovich Obeyed Request to Cut Palin Joke from Hillary Interview

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/11/wikileaks-ny-times-mark-leibovich-obeyed-request-to-cut-palin-joke-from-hillary-interview/

1193 new podesta emails have been leaked in #PodestaEmails4

Discussion of that should happen in the dedicated thread here >>>7828560 so we can all stay organized.

Not at all surprising since this would damn the very people paying them to push their agenda

Saving Thread from Slide Hell

page 21. If I don't bump it now it may be gone when I come home later.

NO IT CAN'T BE IT WAS THE RUSSIANS!

It's funny, of all the possibilities they ignored the most likely one: that it was an inside job by someone who was a fan of Bernie Sanders.

in this one

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/16375

she's telling Dear John – John Podesta – that she would like to write a book about him:

——————–

On May 28, 2015, at 5:48 PM, Eilperin, Juliet [Juliet.Eilperin(AT)washpost.com] wrote:

Dear John,
I sent you an email several weeks ago but you might have missed it, so I thought it would make sense to just email you once more, and cc Jen.

Long story short, I have been discussing the idea of writing a third book with my agent and my editor at Knopf/Pantheon. In the course of those discussions, I have tentatively settled on the idea of a book that would look at the role you have played in the Democratic Party over the course of the last few decades.

This would allow me to examine pivotal moments in two presidencies and one presidential campaign, as well as key ideas (including what does it mean to be a progressive and key environmental decisions). As I’m writing up my proposal, it would be helpful to know whether you’d be willing to cooperate with such a book. I would imagine you would have reservations about a book that would be akin to a biography, but that’s not really what this would be. I’m aiming to write a book that helps explain how Washington works, by examining how someone behind the scenes has helped moved the levers of government and operated the machinery of campaigns.

And of course, if the book doesn’t garner a good advance I won’t write it, because I’ve got plenty of other things on my plate. But I think it could be an interesting project, and it would be great to know to what extent you’d be open to talking to me about this. I know both of you are very busy, but just drop me a line when you get a chance. I will be traveling in Canada from Friday to Tuesday, but will be reachable all of the usual ways.

Best,
Juliet
Juliet Eilperin White House Bureau Chief Washington Post
juliet.eilperin(AT)washpost.com
(O) 202-334-7774
(C) 202-302-3663
twitter: (at)eilperin
——————–

I think we need a new thread focused on TPP