How do I court a female so that I can deposit my semen within her?

How do I court a female so that I can deposit my semen within her?

Attached: 5aa125149b39c33eeb903d9f4ba26db001aa817a19a2838048e27504e43fcb54.png (404x404, 115.63K)

just bring your semen to me instead

They don't want us user, It's time to move on and make our own companion.

Attached: b5fbbf52eb56d3aa8402ff33468c80835d46743f5b51249e5fe80b52313975c6.png (1262x926, 541.14K)

I have no friends (literally, the only phone numbers I have are for my mom, dad, and brother), I live alone, I have no motivation to do anything, even what I once found enjoyable, and I feel lonely. I don't know what to do. Half of me thinks that if I'm this miserable now, having a boobanimal to call my own won't make me any happier, but then again they are capable of showing affection for you like a dog, and cuddling sounds nice.

Attached: 1411100925613.jpg (719x720, 46.89K)

If you want to stay blind tot he truth then so be it. I just hate the repeating of it all. All the men complaining about 3DPD when they get older. Also I hate all the old 3DPD trying to go for single older men that have wealth. I've seen the poor try to make it work then one end up backstabbing the other for a few bucks.
I'm tired of seeing it all and wish my eyes would fade out.
Do what makes you happy at the moment, just try not to cry to much after the fact.

Attached: 1520045731554-0.jpg (1029x1029, 498.97K)

How do I become happy then? Money does not bring you happiness, I make more than I need and I have nothing to spend it on.

Attached: 4646464564.gif (500x419, 176.87K)

This. The day of the robowaifu is upon us.

>>>/robowaifu/

Society and biology work together to make women into horrible people and horrible partners. So you must make your own. If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself.

By the time the technology is good enough, my life will be too far gone to appreciate it over all the lost years.

Attached: 4325245423.png (520x533, 285.6K)

Attached: behold the field in wich.jpg (506x298, 41.01K)

Seems like you're looking for a woman to fill a void.
thats a terrible thing to do, you'll become psychologically dependent and it will end badly.

Womn don't solve shit, user.
if anything they'll just add to your problemes.

My advice, if you're looking for a feminine companionship find yourself a low maintenance woman, +40yo, a woman that has her shit together, won't be picky, and will be able to take care of you if you need it.

Invest like i do into companion-bot development. Also travel around and start a company like i did.

That sounds absolutely horrid. I have an absolute rule that I ABSOLUTELY refuse to acknowledge any woman older than me, and prefer one that is a year or more younger than me. I will never ever have a relationship with an older woman. And I want one when she is still youthful and attractive, not old and busted.

I hate traveling.

Check the board. it's much more practical than you think. The only reason we don't have them already is because those with the money to build them keep making uncanny slutdolls instead of cute waifubots.

I wish I could live in Academy City from To Aru Majutsu no Index.

Attached: 1430262143066.jpg (700x632, 86.86K)

Those requires energy and maintenance. You don't seem to have that, no offense.
sure they'll drain your balls well but they will also drain you psychologically and in some cases economically too.

The only value boobanimals have is their physical attractiveness. An older one defeats the entire purpose. They have an expiration date after which you need to discard and find a younger one.

If you're just looking for a fresh hole just get a hooker.
Its really not worth dealing with women bs just for pussy.

Attached: 1428740099274-3.jpg (1000x810, 171.88K)

What possession do you have in your house; What's in your wallet?

then you went to shit locations.

When you have friends and are dating it's easier to make more friends or date other people. Once you have no friends or dating partners you've isolated yourself and made it way more difficult. It will be awkward as fucking hell and hard to do but once you get friends and start dating don't let this happen again. When I've ended up isolated the way I got out of it was to just get out and meet people. Look for events to meet other people and let your family know you're up for whatever they're doing. It sucks but go out to eat, shop, whatever in the real world too and you might meet people. This is good practice socializing without too much risk since they are strangers you'll probably never run into again. Don't avoid eye contact and be friendly and people will just talk to you. The more you do this the easier it will get and hopefully you'll run into a very outgoing person who will help you and include you. Just go along with it and try not to be too weird or try too hard.

How much money do you have? What's the most expensive item around you right now?

Computer, clothes, two pepper plants, a chair, and assorted household objects for cleaning and eating. Also my bicycle.
I forget to take out cash so I have no cash in my wallet, just my debit card.

No I hate going to new unfamiliar places. I am completely content with staying in one town and never leaving for the rest of my life.

I don't go to "events" much less know what "events" there would be or have any interests that would facilitate an "event" to meet people. I only leave my house to go to work and buy groceries on the weekend.

Attached: 1411199277840.png (624x532, 229.97K)

Friends are worthless for helping you "hook-up". They mostly cockblock you or wont tell you about a cute girl. When you hang out with them they will try to avoid bring any girl around you even if they don't like her because she could be a back-up-fuck.

Money means shit for keeping a good women. It's easierr to just buy a whore.

Then you wont hold onto a 3DPD, they want some one active meaning willing to take them to their shit and pay for it. Good luck with that when you don't want to leave.

okay, how would you move your money around; I'd need to know what kind of thing you like. What do you like to buy? Are you willing to make a purchase?

is as fresh pussy as it gets (unless you're looking for a pure virgin)

That sounds self centered and like a leech. Why isn't my company enough for them when theirs would be all I ask?

I bought a pork and vegetables today so I could make my weeks worth of meals. I also finally ordered a slow cooker after spending the last 6 months deciding if it was worth it so I can more efficiently and with greater ease make my meals. I don't really buy anything for "fun".

What part are you quoiting me? because you didnt so i have no clue how to answer you.

I'm not against the purchasing of pocket pussies; Money or price likely won't be an issue unless there isn't a deal. What kind of adult kinks do you prefer? Media or medium isn't an issue.

Okay, I'm going to quote you on this. Out of all the things in your possessions is there anything at all you unsatisfied with? There's a market that I don't mind tapping into. Let me know about any type of offerings you want.

I am unsatisfied that one of my pepper plants is currently being besieged by spider mites.

Attached: 1412720423476.jpg (370x368, 39.24K)

There's a great investment in mite repellent. Now, I don't know what to take from this BUT any thing you're willing to buy can most definitely be an investment you'd like if you allow it. What do you say? 'Willing to make a purchase?

I already have a spray bottle of ortho and a bag of diotomaceous earth. It's very upsetting to me because I grew the two pepper plants since last year in april and I've had them inside over winter to keep them alive. I'm starting to consider I might have to let the one being attacked die and plant a new one.

Ah you got me confused with OP
This is why ID's helped.

We have all different types of seeds; I don't want to dive that deep through the inventory but you name it and we could negotiate. Just tell me something reasonable and it's all yours no problem. Any other info that you could give me? Location? What's your budget?

Go away jew, I already have seeds. You can't sell me happiness.

Attached: 1411594032465.jpg (825x809, 125.88K)

I imagine the 'Sunshine Brand' Happiness is something that interests you at the very least. it can't be a foolish mistake. I can tell you're capable & understand. Happiness can be so hard to catch; if only you could bag it. But it's up to you: Sunshine in a bag can be yours. I'm not against a back n forth on this, just take your time and decide; let me know your established investment. We won't wait so don't hold it still. Move a little; I just need to know your info and we can get transactions started.

Fuck off kike. Trying to profit from others' unhappiness is why you're so hated.

Attached: 1424081050538.png (600x800, 456.55K)

I need to know if you're serious and move a little money, transact, you are keen to avoid thieves & scams. Now, I get the message of hate a lot so I understand just what you need. Sometimes a little distraction to take off the edge while you take off the edge can do just the trick. Could I interest you in any pharmaceuticals? It's a non-issue just tell me what you're looking for. I'm going to need some data.

I refuse to buy anything you offer, full stop.

If you really have a lot of money, make a robowaifu. You could even start a company to make and sell them. It's not hard, just costs some cash. And way less than current sex dolls go for, so long as you're smart about it. Pic related is mega autistic, but the point is, we have cheap dancing robots. And making a robot cute isn't the expensive part. Making a cute robot that can fuck and cuddle shouldn't be hard if you're not flat broke, like most of us here.

Attached: guide to practical waifubots.png (576x5000, 1.26M)

If you want robo-whores; Sheee'iht Let me in and I won't deceive you; y'know deception is the biggest enemy to the free state. I tell you what; you let me know what you're looking for and I will dynamically be okay and you will also be okay. Just make an offer and read to me everything off the front of your mail.

Look, it's much much easier to deposit your semen in your kid sister's teddy bear.

This is what I'm doing since I'm a richfag. But It take multi millions so i wont have that untill another 5-10 years.. I'm working on it.

So, I heard that you make a lot of money; What type of investments are looking for down the run? Have you ever decided to dream big, maybe you have but they felt too big; I'll come in if you let me in just talk to me about any investments you'd be willing to make and I'll happily & contently make an offer. What possessions do you have around you house? Anything that seems to be leaving you unsatisfied?

Adorable.

Attached: bdb721550465c77f8c657546f675cc676d7c668dc3c9c3b2fa2d5f112b85d32e.jpg (500x543, 32.8K)

The most efficient way is rape.

OP here, this is no laughing matter. There is an INFESTATION of spider mites on one of my pepper plants. It is still currently growing around 5 decent sized peppers but its branches are losing all leaves and it looks sad and weak compared to my other pepper plant, which has been thriving over winter indoors. I am worried for its life right now. I'm going to do another round of ortho and diatomaceous earth, but I really don't know what to do if that doesn't remove the spider mites. It worked on aphids last summer. It's still too cold to keep the peppers outside though. I think this year I will try getting ladybugs to start a war over my peppers and act as my soldiers.

Attached: 2352345235.PNG (369x466, 144.53K)

accept the fact that you will die alone and just live for today, because tomorrow may never come. Once you live every day like its your last, every day will be your best day ever.

But I already wish every day was my last, and I keep getting disappointed because I'm never lucky enough to die in my sleep.

Attached: 1410743808749.jpg (1276x718, 75.96K)

bump

Attached: bored.PNG (437x397, 249.49K)

drugs and/or money
you need luck or have to git gud

i bought this soap spray for my pepper and it worked great.
thai basil i let it get thirsty, cut any infection of and literally re routed it.
all my plants are dead though because i moved into a highrise and they could get enough sunlight.

Attached: 1518473200823.png (202x236, 5.17K)

Now that my peppers will have their first birthday this year and I won't be having to start from seed, I am more prepared to fight back. If I see any faggot aphids or other bugs persist in eating my plants, I will buy ladybugs and unleash them in defense of my peppers.

Attached: 678yh.PNG (158x189, 34.48K)

dunno I bought a horse tbqhwyfamalam
t. stoked 11 years being my best friend

we get a lot of lady bugs here, but i am not sure what kind of bugs were eating my pepper. all i know is that they were fucking tiny. i was fucking obsessed with my plants and fought every thing thrown at me. like i said though. moving into this highrise, they got no fresh air, no direct sunlight….

fuck my shit up
i am a terrible person for letting them die.

What about buying a grow light? I bought a grow light and used it the first month when my peppers were just sprouting indoors before moving them outdoors.

I want to fuck a human woman though, not a horse woman.

Attached: horse pussy.png (854x724, 244.15K)

no room at all…

also my plants were outside whenever it was nice out.

Attached: 240_F_130391547_t8LVA5yRZOtDBlJ6No8pLnLWlCwgh2xR.jpg (360x240, 28.25K)