Beating my dick

help? what have i done wong?

Attached: 87367287685.gif (470x348, 1.22M)

You've suffered a minor stroke.

but my hand still smells like caramelized cheese and grease

lick it

it doesn't really taste like anything but then again my tongue is all burnt and scratched up

you likcked your hand? You stupid fuck, now you got AIDS

are you that it was your dick you were jacking off or was it some mexican guy's?

yes i am pretty sure it was my dick as am alone in my house and not behind a fucking Home Depot

well thanks for the help im going to bed but first here is a recipe for a thing i made tonight

LOL Pickle rick!

im not even trying to be random its just a very tasty thing i made and /ck/ wouldn't appreciate it

Why did you smell your cum you fucking weirdo?

i didn't i just smelled my hand because it happened to be near my face after a wiped down the mess with my cum rag

ik but seshwan sauce made me think of rick n morty so i posted pickle rick because i though it was funny,

Attached: 562.png (1597x1600, 532.09K)

Cum is the best scent in the universe

Attached: meme24.jpg (276x300, 30.51K)

basically panang beef. kind of. not really, but use coconut milk in place of half n half and for gods sake put meat and bell peppers in there somehow.

cilantro, lime, and fresh basil will complement what you made quite nicely. add chopped peanuts, chiles, and sliced cherry tomatoes for a garnish.

Attached: thai_7_curry.jpg (519x346, 44.3K)

yes i know what the flavor profiles i'm imitating are
i didn't have any other vegetables or meat

Glitch in the Matrix.
Somewhere out there, somebody is complaining to a manager because their quesadilla smells like jizz.

Now, that IS funny!
10/10 keks my user friend

Attached: 2739d3h.jpg (620x723, 75.17K)

mine smells faintly of bleach

i gotta stop eating tide pods

Now that is NOT at all funny, in fact, it's kind of pathetic. There is a reason why girls refuse to talk to you, user…. and here it is.

wtf man why are you such a bully

it's not my fault that they look like candy

I know you are just shitposting, but you are everything that is wrong with your generation. Congratulations - you are the laughing-stock of your whole generation.
How does that make you feel?

Attached: meme01a3.JPG (262x260 38.14 KB, 32.59K)

Attached: meme.PNG (265x264, 43.16K)

Attached: meme01e.JPG (259x258, 36.95K)