A Bit of Lighthearted Redpilling

My son brought this home from school today, and I thought I'd share it with some people who will really appreciate it. He's 9.

You're a good father. Keep it up.

Thanks. The one on the left is Darth Vader, and the one on the right has fallen off the wall and (I think) smashed his head.

And he wasn't crucified for drawing that in school?!

the kids are alright

How does your waifu think of it?

Kek. That's great.

Since 8/pol/ is mostly population my oldfags that got on halfchan in their teens/early 20's 7-13 years ago iv'e often wondered if our recent increased potency is because we've grown up.

That's adorable. My son isn't old enough to walk, much less draw but you know, in a way, at least looking at the kids, the future doesn't look too bad. Apparently they're far more right wing than previous generations.

His mom is proud. She's sort of half-pilled herself and will be voting Trump.

She's not my waifu, though. I insisted we get married before having the baby - you know, honor, decency, respect, family. . . all that stupid goy crap that's obsolete in current year - but she wanted out right away.

He's mostly been with me, because fuck that single mother horseshit.

It's better than you think. . . his teacher is Jewish!

Jesus dude.

Anyway, well done
14/88

Good shit mate. People think kids can't handle redpills for some reason… People are stupid.
Kids are just little people who don't know anything yet.

Perhaps again mirroring Japan, where their imageboards created a right-wing youth movement called "Netto Uyo". Apparently their youth in general is more to the right than the old niphippies. Though Japan on the whole is way more redpilled than the west, anyway. So perhaps it just came naturally.
Thinking about it, though, the WW2 generation were "there when it happened", thier young adulthood was defined by either "Hitler is bombing us", "Hitler invaded us" or, a bit later "Oy vey, Hitler brainwashed you goys, (((democratic freedoms))) are way better". The Boomers grew up hearing nothing but that, and the children and grandchildren of the boomers got more of the same. But the newest generation? WW2 and the Holocaust may as well be as distant as the atrocities of Genghis Khan, it's all but meaningless. Their teachers will try to turn the tide, of course, but I suspect they won't be as successful as they used to be.

On the contraire faggot, the youth are the most receptive to propaganda whether true or false, of all demographics. Why do you think the kikes work in over 2 years cumulative holohoax studies through elementary?

I think it's great your kid's able to conceptualize what many of us want and think about Donald Trump, but it's wrong to politicize a kid at such a young age. He's basically just parroting what he thinks you want him to think due to basic conditioning. At least have him kill his first animal or survive in the woods without any help before using him as a social symbol to gain sympathy with whatever side of politics you're on. This is no better than the traitorous white mother signaling to her progressive friends that her nigger baby is scared he'll be deported when Trump gets into office.

Still it's a nice visceral image which can be used to trigger quite a few lefties, so good on you.

Wait. What? So you have a son of a woman you've never married? For 9 fucking years already? That's totally not red pill if you don't marry a person who you had a child with. Good luck raising your son though.

The world runs in cycles. If things fuck up now, maybe they'll get better.

I can see why you think that, but I really don't. Every time he says something like "Hillary will destroy the country," instead of giving him ice cream like I want to, instead I ask him why he says that and let him talk it through. I did the same with religion.

I despise brainwashing children.

Nice digits, but what dad says

Honest misunderstanding. I expected it when I re-read my earlier post.

We were married for a little over a year. Our son was born in wedlock at my insistence. She just decided Vegas was a nicer place to live, and that almost anybody else would be a nicer man to live with.

Can't say I blame her. I was different back then, and I can see how a wife wouldn't respect what I was. (Unemployed, not gay.)

Surprised she didn't go to court and pry him away from you.

W-why did you have to specify that?

Glad to hear this user. You sound like a great father in that case, just wanted to make sure you weren't one of those parents that used their kid for social positioning. It'll still be a hell of a challenge to get rid of the other forms of kosher propaganda though. Wish you the best of luck in your attempts at deprogramming all of the degeneracy in the coming years, especially if Soros gets his way.

What did he mean?

Who's the artist?

That 3 dimensional wall looks quite good. The part of his brain that handles the visualization of 3d objects is likely larger than average. Try to persuade him to become an architect.

That sculpture? Patricia Piccinini

I kek'd out pretty loud at this.

Congrats lad

Good job OP.

Best part

Holla Forums is not your personal blog

admit it, you drew it yourself OP.

hey im a millionaire i can probably afford like 20 kids

too bad im a kissless faggot

maybe i should pay couples to have kids?

My 12 year old niece seems to be getting a whiff of the redpill. She told me it was weird how Mexicans and blacks always hang out with each other, but white people wanting to only hang out with white people is racist. I dropped a few seeds for her.

They get a heavy dose of holohoax right of the gates, my aforementioned niece already knew about "the evils of Hitler" in elementary school. I tried to teach her a little bit about that, telling her that the jews weren't innocent and that they had really messed with Germany, but I don't know if they took as well as the race stuff. I've avoided dropping too heavy of redpill on her, mainly because i dont want her telling people in her school that kikes did 9/11 and Hitler did nothing wrong just yet. Don't want to get my sister into trouble.

Btw, if every class they talk about how evil Trump is, and she had a really hard time separating legal and illegal immigrants in her mind. I will never send my son to public school, shits fucked.

In case you are, you have the power to persuade couples to perform eugenics. That's…quite the good opportunity.

But first spend some more time on yourself, faggot.

wasted opportunity tbh fam

Glorious

do you have a less-shitty version of this pic that wasn't processed through ten different meme-theft sites?

can i drop my seed in her?

when shes older of course

and by older i mean 14

or whatever…

My daughter called one of the other kids 'dumb darkie' in her Kindergarten group. I was summoned because of this but I told them they can go and fuck themselves and that I hate niggers too. She was stunned but eventually just sucked it up.

(they can't pull my kid from there because it's a private institution and they get good amount of shekels from all of the parents)

I'm from Denmark by the way.

He's especially interested in engineering. You should see his Minecraft worlds.

For all the autism in Minecraft I do have to give it that it's an amazing tool to introduce yourself to basic architecture and (if you use mods) introduce engineering concepts

Is he your wife's son?

Nice use of perspective