So this is what its led to. With the failed stumping of the tapes their only option left is to assassinate him...

store.steampowered.com/app/507010/

So this is what its led to. With the failed stumping of the tapes their only option left is to assassinate him. You will soon be seeing more images like this. Eventually it will devolve into open calls for his death.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8i9BR
archive.is/NyDIw
archive.is/O4g4i
archive.is/EtpGD
archive.is/SDsYm
archive.is/64tRl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do they all want to die in a civil war?

If this happens, tens of thousands of leftists will be gunned down in retaliation, after the mass media of course.

Welp. That's why i hate (((indie))) developers.

This actually looks good for a few laughs and the glory of taking a bullet for Trump.

That "model" of Trump really sours the mood though.

Have you been living under a rock or something?

You can actually report them to secret service for both the artwork and the game, since they will come down hard on people for shit like this. Hell Steam may get some shit too. Anything that can be perceived as a threat will get you in trouble with them. I speak from experience.

Is the SS the only part of the government that actually does it's fucking job?

More or less. I think they do that only because if they slip up, it'll be embarrassing as fuck and people forever are suspicious of them.

Uh, you actually play a secret service agent protecting the president in that game, so it isn't really a call to assassinate Trump. Quite the opposite, acutually, though they make fun of Trump as well.

Somehow I really fucking wonder how the modern day equivalent of the Praetorian guard is actually one of the most competent and uncorrupt parts of the Government.

Even MMD model wasn't that bad.

Kek how did this even get through steam's green light.

Heil'd. I think the assassination of JFK and all the theories swirling around that led to some changes since it made people really doubt them as well as officials.

And this is the gameplay.

And goeppels chan still didn't.

Damn near anything can get through. Also,we should look into the original maker of this game's concept since I know some other fucker made the original concept for this game (used to play it from time to time). I wonder if that guy can sue since this one is not free like the original.

At last. Thanks to this game I can finally live out my long-held dream of assassinating Gary Busey.

The cg model is so bad (John Flynt level bad) they could probably claim plausible deniability if there's any SS attention.

steam has absolutely no quality control m8

I remember a guy made some game where you get to throw boot at George Bush back in 2008, are you talking about that person.

I'd play that game. Also, you can buy memes on Steam.

No there was an original one where you tried to stop the president from getting shot. This one has slightly better graphics but it's basically a rip-off of that game. I'll have to look for it. It was one of those free games.

Here we go. This game.
archive.is/8i9BR

wow

So looking into this game, I found the original and it was originally on Steam Greenlight and it says that it got greenlit but I don't see it anywhere. The devs seem to be different

Devs for the game in OP:
archive.is/NyDIw
Their tweets show them to be anti-Trump.

Original game when it was on greenlight and got greenlit:
archive.is/O4g4i
Devs listed there:
archive.is/EtpGD
archive.is/SDsYm

Shit is odd. One of the original devs is playing the game as we speak so I'm not sure what to make of it.

In any case, looking at the achievements for this game, it really is aimed at Trump and it really does feel like they're trying to get people to kill Trump at a given time and place too.
archive.is/64tRl

Fucking Heil'd.

wew

holy shit

I cant deny im triggered but I hope they make one about hillary too in workshop or something

Speaking of video games

How did a pioneer of the FPS genre turn out to be such a pussy?

Trump has forever exposed who the cucks truly are. It's a great way to see who is a cuck and who isn't these days.

considering his career has basically been dead since 2000/2001, it doesn't surprise me much

I'm seeing a trend in newly released games at the moment. I read about how they made the soldiers in the upcoming Battlefield games kangz, then I looked at the latest Mafia game just released and saw that kangz now run the mafia and shoot up kkk meetings too. Now, with Watchdogs 2 coming out, it appears kangz are also elite hackers.

Isn't his wife some sort of screechy feminist too?

Games are becoming like the American cape comic industry: infested with no talent leftists.

Computer wise, I'm technologically retarded, otherwise I'd try to remake StarCraft, but a modern version of it. Terran = europeans, Zergs = third worlders and have a new lifeform created to represent the jews. Protoss aren't jewey enough.

Wew. Nobody is buying this trash.

he used to be cool, slipping swastikas into the levels he designed in Doom and commander keen. now he is a fag.

that happens all the time as a way to get people to buy.

Didn't know cr1tikal wasn't a big fan of Trump, should remember that.

I don't have the time. Half the time I get distracted and just make mods for other games instead of just making my own. I know how to but never have time or energy for it.

Especially when there is a free version of it that is not politically charged out there.

Guys the game isn't about Trump, it's about President Rump. OP is a blind retard who can't read.

49 euros. gaming cucks really are fucking retarded

Welp, guess I can forget about that new FPS he and Adrian were working on.

I know that feel.

I also seem to have lost my passion for games since gamergate petered out. I'm trying to motivate myself to get back into it by building an interactive, scale model of my grandmother's house in Unity. She died in March.It's not feasible for us to keep the house, as much as we'd like, so we're selling it. So far, I haven't been able to work up the motivation to get started on the project yet, though I have plenty of reference photos.

Indeed. There are too many spineless zombies working in media business, mindlessly sucking up to the (((system))). And Trump is exposing the shit out of them.

Thank you, you just redpilled us all.

Cliff always came off as a douche. It's nice to know once and for all that he's actually a fag.

Remember that SS was involved in JFK assassination.

Ok, that was funny.

This is just live-streamer bait. They make shitty topical FotM games so dumb livestreamers give them shekels, then the livestreamers get dumb kids to give them shekels.

wew lad, win or lose this election is the gift that keeps on giving.

What lovely dubs!

Look at the description; this devcuck is obsessed with big black cock.

What a surprise, leftist filth has no conception of limits. Do they really think an army of niggers and SJWs will win a war against us?

I just bought this.

That's the thing. They do. They really do. They're deluded in a million ways, this is just one more of them.

Reminds me of all those Ukie kids running directly into Grad fire while the Russians beg them over loudspeakers practically in tears to fucking stop, put down their weapons and walk away.

That CG model kinda looks like Milo. I say let the faggot get the bullet. Paying $5 to fake snipe the kike is a rip-off though.

Should have been kuso-ge

Goeppels chan better get greenlit soon.

Nothing a little modding can't fix.

Quality control for green light died when Gayben realized he could profit off hastily made shovelware and Jewtube bait.

Pepe market is real, what a great year.
Top kek

Reported.

It's like you don't even remember how we got here.

remember how much coverage the drunk morons on detail at the WH got when they fucked up earlier this year and crashed a car on the WH lawn?
yeah neither does anyone else because they suppressed the shit out of it, can't let the public ever know when they fuck up because it makes everyone look bad.

I'm thinking it no longer matters what they want. I'm thinking it's now all about what we want, if you dig me.

So what you're saying is, let's get shiggy with it.

They removed the emote and changed the game to remove pepe.

And here I was thinking that GoePPels-Chan represented us poorly. I suppose when everything's crapsack, all you really need is a decent sack.

cr1tikal doesn't like politics in general, here's a video of him losing it at how late Shillary is
he flip flops between an anti social justice icon and a leftist because he mostly doesn't get involved in anything bigger than what he feels like doing in the moment

My friends and I play "Get up, Mrs Clinton". When I'm in a big group of friends and we encounter a hobo lying passed-out drunk on the street, we surround them and scream "GET UP MRS CLINTON". The last person to say it is then bundled aboard an airplane and raped by Bill.

Don't forget the Bazilian whores, letting Haliburton commando with a gun in with Obama, oh how I'd love to know what happened in there, more whores, stds, infighting, inability to do their job…

See really the issue is people only focus on government long enough to complain but never to fix. Watch it happen again as usual. Mostly because its Congress that does stuff, and I have yet to see a sticky on who to vote for in COngress this year.

totally not suspicious goy

He fugged up and married (((One of them)))
had his balls pulled off and purse'd ever since.

seems like they wanted the hybrid to fall that way since "dey wuz behind errythang"

yeh, he's basically a good argument for not fetishising a body part no matter how nice it looks (tits in this case)
Cost him his balls, integrity, and dignity.
Also burned bridges twice with all of his old friends John Lennon style over her, though I can't remember where that story is. He was supposed to come back and work on their VR shit, but she got in a tiff with them and he picked the bitch over reforming old bonds with his boys.

badfeels yo
….so, will it be a DM, a MOBA, what're we gonna do in the house in the form of epic battle?

>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums

I recall that his (unachievable) dream was to end corruption, although he seems to have given up on that. One would think he's the bern type, that is if he's interested in it at all. He serves his purpose as making anti-JewTube videos every once in a while and actually promotes an alternative service, unlike many of the whiners.

Sage because e-celeb.