CTR FUCKED BY HALFCHAN!!

Halfchan apparently got 'em pretty badly this time.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92183220/#92183220

archive.is/tIZ7X

Ctr shills on damage control. Threads are being slid left and right! I don't think archive,is archives pictures so save everything!

Other urls found in this thread:

judas.watch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

That OP image of CtR employees has been floating around for a while.

Whether that's true or not CTR is in the thread and they're throwing a fit. bump

I didn't know >45% of the population goes to Holla Forums.

Nothing is beyond our reach.

holy shit ctr is made up of some of the most incompetent people

Just goes to show how delusional and out of touch they are with the public.

It's the only way they can justify their existence and actions.

the eternal wite wimmin

This is why the left is losing. They have the most incompetent braindead morons.

That thread is a goldmine that even comes with free pink himalayan salt. Might as well help the poor cuckchanners. There's much better shit you can do with their information than pizzas. Be right back.

That's what happen when you stay on dominance for too long, you become careless, complacent and arrogant. One must not stay in power for too long without challenges to help build strength and fiber.

Is anyone working on a master list of traitors?

Should include GOPe scum, CTR, media scum, etc.

RWDS SOON

I checked the thread and saw multiple CTR fags in it asking to delete it and saying "This is why Trump supporters have a bad name". Why do they pretend to be innocent when they do the exact same shit ?

That's how the left operates. They call you names and accuse you of things, but if you talk back they'll cry that's not fair and that's "hate speech".

They're so fucking useless.

These "people" are beyond useless.

Also, /pol dies = no voting.. they should have paid attention/taken stem courses.

CTR is a distraction from focusing our energy on something productive, and too often it seems to work. Every hour they have us spending talking about CTR and shills instead of helping Trump somehow is a success for them.

Thank you for Correcting the Record™!

wtf I hate grills now

This user has it right. Stale dox is stale, plus those niggers saying "stahp, bahlete nao plz" are just obvious trolls.

Hello?

=DELETE=
=THIS=

oy vey, thanks for correcting that

would explain why they consistently use reddit spacing (meaning an inability to type in paragraphs,) and are little more than spambots. Since when can women write? Argue a point without relying on her identity? CTR should at least hire some guys to do the shilling work.

How long did it take cuckchan to search "correct the record" on linkedin? Seriously, they are some slow mother fuckers.

Still though, CTR deserves to get everything that's about to be unleashed upon them.

Nice get

Why did you remove the benis?

actually I'm the one who added it. I had the original still on my desktop and I grabbed the wrong one

This is fantastic, the salt in that thread is fucking gold. Praise kek!

actually do something or shut the fuck up

Never forget that one of our boys here went to their office to kick in doors and cause lots of kvetching. RIP brave user.

I read this the first time as CTR FUCKED BY HALFMAN, and got rock hard in anticipation of Peter Dinklage stoving their heads in with a brick or something.

Where would you cunts be without us

They fucked with the wrong people. any other site or group would basically do nothing but complain. any other group wouldn't be so autistic that they can see the matrix and compile these hitlists.
I don't even understand how they thought they wouldn't be found out IRL. all it takes is one slight slip, and their secret would be out. and it's not even that they didn;t have warnings: most people who actively fucked with 4 and 8 chan were doxxed. did they really believe they wouldnt be found out?

kek

This is cuckchan we're talking about, I'd bet most of the apparent CTR shills are just larpers who want to be epic troles. Still great to see more CTR employees get exposed.

they may be cucks but holy shit this is gold

Kek

WHAT A SURPRISE

GO HOME CUCKCHAN MIGRANTS

please someone prank call Katzenberg as Arnold Schwarzenegger.

DELET THIS

wew the salt on that thread is amazing

Hello?

BWHAAHAHAHA

We had their payroll stickied not that long ago. I bet cuckchan hotpockets banned anyone trying to post them there. Cuckchan a shit.

That's my favorite new meme in a long time. I really want to find out what happens next =^)

I want to believe it's not just a ruseman.

this is what I have been going up against along with my fellow channers? No wonder we have been winning so easily.

When CTR sends its people, they're not sending their best…they're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're sending women, they're sending shills. They're Jewish, and some, I assume, are good kindling.

If anyone isn't banned and still posts there, they should start calling CTR shills by name.
Instead of "fuck off CTR." say "Fuck of Conner Shaw of CTR. Fuck off Amanda Taylor of CTR" etc.

and anyone with a Hillary sign on their lawn.

We should link them the emails about their bosses calling them virgin neet losers locked in a room.

It's hard to tell with cuckchan.

Faggot newfag.

but I was permabanned for pretending to be a Hillary shill plotting to kill Trump

That's what you get for being a faggot

I know you love it faggot, but I think everyone should ban themselves from CTRchan

Get a thread going, or maybe the hillary hates everyday Americans and see the shilling first hand. I'd bump it.

What kind of retarded logic is that? You say you were permabanned from halfchan because you were pretending to be a shill plotting to murder the God-Emperor, and I'M the 4chan lover?

and? we've had this info for days. Still glad we're all having some fun blowing out the shills tho

So did anyone actually do anything? Like send some pizzas, mug, ganstalk, intimidation or robbery? I need some lulz

In total, there are >7 million visitors to Holla Forums, so if we assume most of them are Holla Forumsacks, that's about 5 million people worldwide, browsing Holla Forums, so that's 3 mil Amerivoters.

It must be infuriating though, is it not?

All one would have to do is simply post the addresses on a site where niggers gather and tell them that these are where rich white people live and then just sit back while they do the work for us.

That was Plato's conclusion on why Athens fell, if I'm getting my history right.

judas.watch

Were the archives of the thread?

this. Shills and their tactics are very real and well documented lads, but some anons get carried away to the point of absurdity. Too often it just ends up becoming "Holla Forums's boogeyman of the month".

They're all single women from NY. Figures.

Well, I guess that record's been corrected.

I think a lot of anons's blood will go cold reading the identifying information of vulnerable co-conspirators to those that ruin not only their boards, but their funposting, free speech, memesturbating and 1000 year Trump Reich.

If I were them, I would be very scared… The people on these boards have nothing to lose, if Trump loses.

I hope Trump lets a few of us here in the RWDS at least.

Even if he wins there will be a price to pay for what they did. It's amazing the amount of ideas a Right wing deplorables squad can come up with.

My record
Cheers cunt

I also did not know that if Holla Forums dies all its posters die with it.

A 2D WOULD NEVER VOTE FOR HILLARY!

Really, I thought we're at about 50,000

How can ctr have been cucked by cuckchan when cuckchan isn't the source of those images and have been posted here before?

Why are you posting this shit? To make cuckchan look good?

Fuck off

We should put together a Holla Forums wiki and a Holla Forums pastebin to track the names and affiliations of these people and organisations. It would make searching their names more easy and it would allow a dossier to be made on different groups. If these individuals start working in different cyber related areas it could be helpful to keep a track of it.

What is the link to the current redpill pastebin?

kek

;-;

Our little brother is soo brave.

We'll die inside.

Kinda disappointing.

I was hoping half of them would get redpilled after a while but looking at that pic there's nothing they can either convey or absorb. This is a Special Olympics C team trying to play the game.

Women are inferior organisms, accustomed to cruising through life on minimum effort, buoyed by worthless beta orbiters. They face no difficulties, suffer no hardships, and when they come across a hiccup, everyone around them leaps at the chance to help them. They are bereft of intellect, courage or character, and that is why they won't win. They will never ready to face off against us, because on this battlefield, memes are our sword, faith is our shield, contempt is our armour, and our waifus guide us to victory. Praise kek!

Just how stupid can one be?

I wouldn't be so sure of that.

Shitposting and larping on cuckchan is at extreme levels.

young yid kek

well also add in that they have to hire way more diversity hires to appease their base. the more radical they became the more they had to follow their impossible to follow rules.