I see alot of MLP fans around here, and since yall are my comrades, I ain't posting this in Holla Forums

I see alot of MLP fans around here, and since yall are my comrades, I ain't posting this in Holla Forums

Halfchan's /mlp/ just made an album full of horse music

boards.4chan.org/mlp/thread/27872299/mlp-plays-the-album-has-been-released

Here's the Bandcamp link for free download (if you decide to pay, all money goes to the Autism Society of America)

Other urls found in this thread:

mlpplays.bandcamp.com/album/no-fun-allowed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Forgot link

mlpplays.bandcamp.com/album/no-fun-allowed

what is this for and how does it relate to leftism?

OP thinks there ponyfags 'round here.
Probably one of those morons who think we're liberals so so liberals = faggotry = ponys

to gulag for not liking ponies

Horse is not leftism for it obviously teaches children that Monarchism is the answer. Either that or the desire for simplistic moral lessons and a world with no conflict makes reactionaries really happy, I honestly don't get it.

nu-Glim is faking it

fuck off pony fags

lmao

When you get so paranoid of false flags you convince yourself you need to false flag to keep up tho

Well I like ponies.

The show isn't very strongly monarchial.

Drink bleach

Jump off a bridge

Find a nice tree and hang yourself from it

Douse yourself in gasoline and light a match

Why is this fucking thread still up?

three of those quotes are me

maybe when there are some cops and liberals around.

I happen to like ponies and fun. But what makes you think that posting (bad) pony music from halfchan is appropriate on a board for leftist theory?

polite sage

Don't think that sage excuses you. You'd still get gulag'd

Ignore the memes, dude. It's got some great orchestral and metal music, and a nice jazz song

Holy moley friendos

Well, that's very kind of you.

Point taken, that wasn't half as bad as I expected. It still doesn't really belong here.