GOP scorched Earth

Corey Stewart, Trump's former Virginia campaign chair, was fired today for holding a pro-Trump rally at the RNC in Virginia. He revealed live to Mike Cernovich that there is a GOP/RNC coup within the Trump campaign. They're tanking him intentionally so they can run Paul Ryan in 2020. They've taken control of the entire campaign, right down to sending volunteers to places which are already pro-Trump so their efforts are useless. Stewart also believes that Ryan or someone else in the GOPe leaked the Trump tape.

More info: dangerandplay.com/2016/10/09/the-inside-story-of-how-the-gop-sabotaged-trumps-voter-registration-drive/

[Stewart] was fired by a GOPe douchebag: David Bossie. According to Corey, these guys have been coming into the Trump campaign and firing Trump loyalists left and right. The reason Corey was fired today was because he was told he could not have a RALLY in front of the RNC. THEN he protested. They already ARE dividing and conquering.

Contact every Republican running for anything, whoever you can find. Find the GOPe. Tell them they have a very clear choice. It's publicly endorse Trump and disavow Hillary, or the tens of millions of Trump supporters will take them down with us, and downticket against them, voting D in everything this year and in 2018, to burn the RNC to the ground and kill the party permanently.

It's Trump, or extinction. Their choice.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WRKsM
archive.is/DcoDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

michael savage please. your book did OK, let it die

thank you for the record correction, 0.2 shekels have been deposited into your bitgoym account

go back to cuckchan, shill

The GOPe is absolute cancer, but you'll never get me to vote Dem.

if they aren't backing Trump, they essentially are Democrats at this point

Do these idiots not understand the demographic situation? Republicans will not be able to win any presidential elections ever again once Hillary brings in millions of new spics as citizens.

By ballots or by bullets. Many people will not suffer traitors and many people will an hero while taking cuckservative lives with them if they pull shit like this. The only thing staving this off is the chance of Trump winning. How do these people not understand that or realize that they and their whole families are not entirely under protection at all times?

Even more so, it kills any chance of them being used for bribes or getting donors because who wants to donate to a losing candidate when they can throw money at a winning one?

Exactly. It is the death of the republican party. Trump is their last chance to rebrand and stay relevant and they are choosing instead to destroy their own party.

They won't stay relevant, because they won't have any power after a nationalist rebrand. The party will be filled with completely new people, no one wants some traitorous globalist to lead the party. In their minds, even if the country turns into mexico 2.0, they'll still have some power. While Trump has promised to purge these corrupt jews.

They would if they simply shifted into nationalist role. There are a lot who have made that shift, the smarter ones at least. Eventually they would be calling themselves "Trump Republicans" like they currently do with Reagan.

Also wasn't Reagan a bad enough goy that he had to be shot and then kept in line with further threats?

They understand the situation perfectly fine. These are the same people arguing for MORE immigration, who've been in charge of the republican party since 1988.

It's called a Controlled Opposition, and you're seeing it out itself in real time.

We need to kill the party either way those dumb cunts should never ever win another election

Controlled opposition needs to be purged.

I've heard something similar - I heard he was shot but not killed as a warning

Some think Bush had him shot. And Reagan was getting Alzheimer's in his second term. Basically became a retard but could at least still memorize a script, but everything was run by Bush and his crew at that point.

Him surviving wasn't really part of the plan. That's why Alexander Haig got on television and asserted that he was in control. They tried to make jokes about Haig not understanding the chain of command, but the truth is that Haig knew it was Bush and his CIA clique who was behind the hit and was trying to cut them off at the pass in the event Reagan died.

And John Hinckley Jr. was recently released from prison. However i'm absolutely sure that Nixon was a bad goy and not a puppet at all after hearing his white house tapes on Niggers and Jews.

I honestly think that until Bush senior got in our presidents were at least somewhat independent actors.

That weasel kid won't make it. He's a massive cuck and by that time the politics and demographics will have changed badly.

Is anyone else insanely happy that the Bush dynasty ended up being destroyed by having their failed abortion of a son end up utterly humiliated and having their name end up equated with cuckoldry and being a beta-male?

And just in time before HW finally dies he gets to see it all fucking collapse.

Nixon was naive. He knew about the kikes, but he was too careless. He should have done a purge of Jews.

His VP Spiro Agnew was redpilled on the Jews too. He said the media was run by a "Jewish cabal."

Even Bush himself tried to go off script when he got on television and told the American people that the Israelis were demanding money when our own budget was tight and that's when the round the clock "no new taxes" media shit storm sprang up.

Even loyal puppet soldiers get hung out to dry when they don't prostrate themselves before the kikes.

Looks like Noelle traded the coke for burgers. Jesus Christ.

Jeb is a fucking failure in every aspect of his life. I'm less of a failure and i'm a virgin NEET who lives in my mothers basement.

Spiro Agnew quotes:

And Agnew was utterly ridiculed by the media as made out to be a complete retard.

Fucking Luggenpresse.

I wonder if Noelle was subjected to all sorts of fucked up sexual abuse when she was a child. That's a fucked up circle of Molochies to be born into.

He tried to warn us, but we didn't listen. The Jewish cabal in the media, government and Hollywood persecuted /ourguy/ for trying to stop Jewish control of America.

If only we had listened.

archive.is/WRKsM

Here are more excerpts concerning his acknowledgement of the Jews.

Says a lot about all the Israel firster kike traitors, specially the ones with dual-Israeli citizenship.

archive.is/DcoDE

Not only a conservative, but a man you realized that the Jews are pernicious, he was a major threat to Globalized Judaism in America.

You see Jew media constantly demonising him but when you read up on him, he was actually a pretty decent guy. A true hero even.

It won't be Trump but there has to be a leader one day that will stop, finish off, and destroy all the kikes. They're evil, treacherous. After all we've done for them. Saving them was the biggest mistake we've ever made.

I'm waiting for the post asking for resumes to be sent to whatever email

Did they forget that Trump can just sell a building and easily dump a billion dollars into the campaign?

what the fuck does this even mean

There's always a pattern. It's surprising and annoying that more people don't see the extremely obvious kosher control of things because you'd have to be the biggest idiot ever to not notice it, however that's quickly changing.

They just run pre-written scripts most of the time. Probably have dozen of hotkeys for lots of bullshit.

IF THIS IS TRUE THEY DESERVE WHAT COMES NEXT!

We'd honestly get more mileage out of organized hit teams at this point. The Nulands, the Senors, the Moonveses, the Wolfowitzes, the Sabans – just rid of them and their kids.

Why vote? No, its time to give up on voting. If we lose with Trump, its time to go to plan B.

user, don't tempt me with such delicious sounding dreams.

That'd make sense.

A worthless cuckold who would fail utterly and smile about it. The future of the Republican party in a nutshell.

I like the way you think.

bump

You Yanks better fight when they cheat you out of a Trump victory in this election or face endless ridicule!!

Traitors hang first

I might actually call up my rep tomorrow and pressure him to support Trump. We have much more leverage in a scorched earth campaign than they do.

They'd better be damned good at covering their tracks because a large block of their voting base will never forgive them for this

We'll see. My opinion is that Americans will simply lay down and take it, Even with blatant evidence of "voter fraud" and cheating by the establishment.

Please make me eat my words PLEASE..

Believe me, we'll cover them in sauce and make you eat them if they rig it.

Republican leadership are literal commies.

No time to vote a civil war, that comes in 2 years we vote them out.

Now we just expose them, and vote straight R to keep the D's out.

Which is why voting for Hillary is what they want.

still go out to the polls you fuck

fuck off e-celeb