Datacenter is being DDoS'd

FUCK

I need a HA setup.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lpE8iMoTTvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Or you can subscribe to (((cloudflare))).

It sure would be an effective strategy for a three-letter agency to collect data by using botnets to force traffic behind these providers.

Pretty much.

Fuck this.

Hahaha all the little Adolph's are worried.

youtube.com/watch?v=lpE8iMoTTvo

I haven't checked in on GNU Social in a while. Is it just your node or are they targeting the other "apparent free speech zones" as well?

All the ones in the same datacenter are down as well since the whole thing is offline. So at least SLC, FZP and GNU/Smug.

sounds like you already got the HA setup cuz you're the punchline faggot

Dude going with Delimiter was a bad idea. Yomura has been doing some sketchy shit as always. Imagine the type of people who use their services.That's why they are being targeted. Even damn Wholesaleinternet is superior to Delimiter while still being similar in price.

I wanted a hoster that doesn't care if I post loli and say nigger, and I got that. It's a shame that the uptime is worse than that of my home PC.

Any recommendation for a hoster that doesn't give a fuck but is a bit more stable?

Doesn't cockbox have built in ddos protection?

The thing about that is that they don't REALLY care. They just look for reasons to terminate you. Free speech is supposedly best in the US so I would go with Quadranet or Choopa. Those are more expensive than Delimiter because they don't offer those cheap ass dual L5420s which personally I love. If you could give me a way to contact you privately I could give you my actual personal recommendations.
I doubt a russian host would care if you use racial slurs and fuck around with your loli shit. Veesp (formerly Vstoike) used to be bulletproof because they used Anders which they no longer do. Russia does not have free speech at all so there's really no telling with the content you like. So if you think the ruskis would be accepting of that by all means give it a try. They offer VPS and dedicated.

People like you are what's creating even more disruption.
You all assume too much about people all the time and it only makes your internal paranoia and ego grows without deflating.
I am sick about this.
I am sick of seeing constantly seeing irrational and historical behavior like we see right now in the US.
For technology it only brings up shit.
Technologist are always being showed/bullied by the masses who can't use their cognitive capacities when it's needed the most.
Don't you see that this isn't about being on a side ?
By itself technology can't be on the side of anyone.
It's fucking neutral because it's a tool.
The internet, the platform that it is, is normally fucking neutral, but because of people who think like you we are getting less and less maneuverability.
We are getting more and more censored, more and more spied and even tho we try to provide solutions against this for anyone, they aren't used/deployed because little twats who can't make a simple "man wget" will find bullshit excuses to not do thus we are getting pounded.
Everyone is getting pounded because because instead of trying to help someone that is anonymous you decided to speculate on what side he theoretically stands and try to slander him on the bases of speculations.

Thanks for those recommendations, I'll look into them. As for the private rec, please send me an email. [email protected]/* */

Welcome to newspeak on behalf of (((liberals and progressives))) everywhere. If you aren't completely with leftists in taking it in the ass from kikes, you are against (((them))).

OVH, Hetzner, and Leaseweb are famous for ignoring abuse reports, you can run botnets on them just fine.

Yeah those are good hosts for various things but I have a feeling this guy is with Delimiter because of their dual L5420 deal. Kimsufi is owned by OVH and can offer similiar deals but it is either in France or Canada which are not the best. Honestly it could be fine for some reasons but horrible for other reasons.

someone show me the python source for these bots

Those are really good deals, and my dual L5630 is extremely cool, but the main things that keep me from hosting with Hetzner, OVH etc is that they're in countries with "hate speech" laws and where loli counts as cp.

They don't give a flying fuck about the law, botnets are illegal here too but they host them anyway.

Canada, France and the US are at the same level of bullshit if not worse for France in some special case.
I really don't recommend France the DGSI has been steering shit for the past months (Tor servers seized, DPI, ISPs mandatory log everything etc... )

You deserve your site being unusable. You deserve the alphabet agencies knocking down your door and sending you six feet under.

Owncloud
>>>/poltech/184

set up cheap servers in your home

Owncloud isn't the same as GNU Social, though.

I don't think you understand what's going on in this thread.