STRANGE ELECTION INDICATORS

We got this Holla Forums, who's going to buy a Hillary costume?

Source:web.archive.org/web/20161011013040/http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1856094_1856096_1856106,00.html

Other urls found in this thread:

chia.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shillary Cunt is doomed in this area.

I think im gonna go as an american for halloween

Stay away from Trump, Clinton, Clown, Pepe, etc. masks. Actually, any masks which cover your nasal passages. The people buying this stuff are exactly on whom the red Chinese would want to test their new bio/chem weapons.

I work at a place that sells these, Trumps flew right off the shelf the next time I clocked in.

I saw Hillary masks at cvs the other day and wondered why there were no Trump masks but it makes sense that they were all sold out.

Nigmart?

save those ideas for yourself, user

who'dve thought. seriously if you want to look like Hillary just get a photo of your dying grandma and tape it to your face.

I'd doubt that any based white grandmother is as rotten, ugly, and soulless as Shillary Rotten Rapein

Trump masks are great for trolling.

Hillary's face is so useless and unwanted even Bill doesn't want to have to look at it for more than, quote, three minutes a day.

There's all kinds of toxic chemical byproducts from the factory on everyday consumer products. With Chinese goods you get Chinese regulation. We should be in the business of sanitizing any clothing from the third world and avoiding placing such products near our mouths and nostrils.

(sanitizing any clothing before wearing). Don't rush to put on that new underwear you just bought. Wash before wearing.

Did i archived well?

the chinese are generally scumbags when it comes to quality "you get what you pay for" is their motto

Good thing i'm using military surplus to make a halloween costume, then.

My grandmother is pretty compared to illary.

Hi, GIDF

Cool! I get to use these pictures.

Is it me or does hillary look like a man?

Too silly to archive;

chia.com

Interesting voting with money.

Sorry, forgot picture.

Only in America..

Hell, these people might even think that its some sort of conspiracy that they are only stocking hillary masks to influence people or something which will piss them off even more.

Some faggot whose a masochist and wants a beating. I know if I see one while clown hunting they'll be a curb stomping.

Oh God, perfect likeness

Why wouldn't people buy hillary masks? those things should definitely scare the fuck out of everyone in a three mile radius

Neither Reagan nor Carter was running for President in 1988.

lel

Is it just me or is this backwards? I mean, Halloween is about dressing up as zombies and witches, right? Clinton's masks should be what's flying off the shelf in that case.

I considered buying a Hillary maskā€¦

And a hospital gown, and a wheelchair, and if I had someone else willing to join in, I'd make them wear those while I stood behind them silently in a grim reaper costume.

Aren't you Richard Simmons gay friend Richard Simmons?

That looks like a Photoshop-ed ( other than the obvious green) pic of Hillary's face from 1995. Honestly they always try to release old touched up pictures from the 90's of this pos.
Here's a better picture of Hillary

This thing is genuinely horrifying

A typo. It's Time, come on

Indicator 2: The keys professor
Indicator 3: Kek and lightening on the tower
Indicator 4: Anecdotal shit where I saw an Eagle land on a flagpole the day of the primary.

Pleb

Or go dressed up as some fag/dyke typical SJW shit and get offended when you're asked who you are.

Sounds fun.

I think this Halloween you could get away with wearing a Nazi uniform if you had a Trump mask on. People wouldn't know whether to laugh or be scared if it was done really well.

Doesn't that mean that we might be able to get away with being Nazis openly if we pretend to be ironic about it?

If dubs i go in camo clothes and hold an american flag
If singles i go as an sjw. Normal clothes but i call people shitlords for calling me a >he

Or i can go as an "ironic" nazi

The Halloween costume that sold the most has won every election since Reagan.

Why tell people to buy Hillary costumes?

Just jump in a vat of acid for 2 seconds and get aids 2 years prior

jew