For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction

Unless you are Dysnigger, in which case the reaction is exponential.

Attached: dyschair.gif (227x158, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/b/rules.html
8ch.net/log.php?board=b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that all there is left to do on Holla Forums these days, just shit on dysnomia?

yes
tbh
:(

Dubs check'd.
And as bad as it is, I believe that is the first ever animated Dys/Uncle meme.
Still chuckled tho. XD

something something karma, law of polarity.
something something OP is a fag

Attached: hermit.jpg (350x600, 74.07K)

Imagine being such an autist that you sit around 24/7, poorly photoshopping pictures of a guy who isn't even dysnomia, just to post them to a board you claimed was 'dead' that you 'left' years ago. Every single day.

Attached: laughing girls.png (560x500, 476.53K)

and most of the people here don't even realize that the guy in the pic isn't even dysnomia

babbies first pseudoscience.

exponential reactions need exponential causes. with that said I wonder what caused OP to be such an exponential faggot.

That's me though.

Imagine that you are so preoccupied with what other people do and think that you even bother posting a response like that…let alone post same/sagefag responses like , , and just to try to give yourself legitimacy and to pump up the board stats.

Everyone knows what you are doing, just like everyone knows that the guy in OP's pic is Uncle. The reality is though that nobody fucking cares. Nobody cares that it isn't really Dysnomia because the sentiment is the same. And nobody really cares what you do to try to save this board, they are leaving anyway.

Yes, I am still here. I am still here because I told Dysnigger that I (and the people who work with me) would all be here until the end just like he told everyone that he would be. I am nothing if not a man of my word.

Attached: all that shit.jpg (392x500, 97.66K)

Attached: 1463951075519.png (261x358, 39.09K)

two of those aren't me

Attached: autism-2.jpg (562x482, 86.91K)

t. OP preoccupied with what dysnomia does and thinks

Attached: b0fdcf01149bfdee058d2d9f2bccc6de60d1f154495572a98c51745be8950884.jpg (750x749, 221.29K)

not op, but nice try samefag

t. samefag OP being called out as a samefag and denying it while accusing non-samefags as samefagging

Attached: 1455316524035-3.jpg (355x440, 130.26K)

This board is shit. It's an excuse for wanna/b/e "old Holla Forums" figgots to indulge in & express their "secret" "guilty pleasure" for childish "lel SO RANDUM AND WACKY XD XD"/whimsy "humour" and/or their delusional Figgy Newton perception of what "old Holla Forums use to Holla Forums" under the guise of "IRONMAN".

In actuality you're just an unfunny idiot trying too hard.

No. You're just attempting to justify a guilty pleasure/save face.

You're not fooling anyone (apart from yourself). You're not being IRONMAN. IRONMANally, you're just posting shit attempting to masquerade as IRONMAN.

And no, this post isn't intended to be "a whole new/superior/cleverly disguised level of IRONMAN which satirizes those who dislike/disapprove of you/this a genus of marine crabs in the family Cancridaeous board"/"IRONMANally unIRONMAN", it's just pointing out the obvious which, IRONMANally, you can't see and/or accept.

I can categorically & undeniably guaranty that if you introduced this board to any sane regular Joe, they'd immediately laugh at and/or disassociate themselves from you. You'd desperately attempt to rationalize their response as crude ignorance ("TOP KLEK THEY JUST DON'T GEDDIT XD WEW WATA NEWBZ0R HUEHUEHUE"), IRONMANally, however, they do understand but they're just correctly acknowledging you're a figgot who's pathetically attempting to be a "clever" special snowflake with a "whimsical & childish yet sharp, IRONMAN, uniquely absurd & esoteric - yet IRONMANally relateable - sense of humour" & responding appropriately.

:::::..::

Feel free to respond with more "IRONMAN" inanity which proves my entire point, then kill yourself.

Attached: tldr.jpg (515x740, 122.81K)

fuck off wanna-be IRONMAN

ok bye.

Attached: tom delay.jpg (380x247, 19.4K)

Holla Forums IS OFFICIALLY MORE RULECUCKED THAN Holla Forums NOW

Remember when you could retreat from Holla Forums and come to Holla Forums to post whatever the fuck you want? Now it's the opposite.

Some of the bans were actually from me when I posted a few days ago. I made single posts about dysnomia and I wasn't spamming. They were just calling him out for being a rulecuck.

This board is officially dead and it's all thanks to dysnomia. You faggots that defend him are literally cuckolds.

Everyone move to non-rulecuck boards like /n/, Holla Forums or Holla Forums. Let this shit board get so empty that the admin is forced to hire new mods. Have a nice day.

8ch.net/b/rules.html

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-11 Rules.png (702x104, 3.72K)

Attached: reddit-spacing.jpg (735x541, 43.76K)

RULE 8b

Attached: Rules_of_the_Internet.png (700x1000, 177.04K)

heh but the pph here is high xdd thas why this place is better i win

Attached: back-to-4chan.png (600x587, 457.28K)

where are the proofs?
8ch.net/log.php?board=b

Alright Holla Forums… I have several confessions to make.

Around three years ago, I started spamming threads with that funny face of dysnomia. People started calling me a god, a legend, they said I was what the site needed to help it thrive free of cancer I became known as "Uncle" savior of Holla Forums. Eventually I stopped. I stopped posting as Uncle all together, I had already moved on. Around this time, I started posting Travis, and photo shopping travis heads onto everything I could find. I did not let anybody know I was the same person, and even though I was still called a legendary chemo, one who fights cancer. I kept this up for a while until people started to hate me and wanted me banned. At this point, I started spamming multiple things at a time, I was posting funny eyes that were photoshoped and a woman named Helgabulwinkle into every thread that I saw had cancer in it; at this point, I finally understood what must be done, I must continue spamming even if the entire site hates me, I must be the protector, I must stop all cancer, so I continued and I continued. Eventually I found a nice picture of Leonardo and continued with it. I posted it in every cancerous thread I could find, however, the cancer began to increase, and so did my crusade. I kept bombarding threads with images of Leo until my image of Leo became a legend like all of my other personas. I became a true hero, defeater of normies, and I took that persona and added it to Reggie, who I also spammed, defeater of normies. At this point in my crusade, I began to feel overwhelmed with the cancer that had come to this board, I became to seek refuge from it all, and this is when I found Masterchan. Truly a beautiful site of free speech for everyone, however, there was no cancer to spam, I had become useless, so I started posting on Holla Forums again as Logan, this was a great success and I got many users to come to masterchan, however anons eventually caught on and I stopped posting here enitrely.

Now I'm back posting TBH IMO ONII-FAM and I just have one thing to say…. It isn't working anymore, the cancer here is too strong for me.

Please come to masterchan….

dysnomia has made 3 bans in the past 7 days and 2 of them are expired and one was permanent, but was removed.

ur autistic.

newfag detected

DO YOU HAVE THE ORIGINAL PASTA. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR IT.

Attached: click-2.png (642x622, 318.41K)

I don't think it works like that. 8ch.net/log.php?board=b

I was making fun of the faggots who choose to stay here for that reason.

Alright Holla Forums… I have several confessions to make.

Around April this year, I started spamming threads with that funny face of Frodo. People started calling me a god, a legend, they said I was what the site needed to help it thrive free of cancer I became known as "brodo" savior of Holla Forums. Eventually I stopped. I stopped posting as brodo all together, I had already moved on. Around this time, I started posting Travis, and photo shopping travis heads onto everything I could find. I did not let anybody know I was the same person, and even though I was still called a legendary chemo, one who fights cancer. I kept this up for a while until people started to hate me and wanted me banned. At this point, I started spamming multiple things at a time, I was posting funny eyes that were photoshoped and a woman named Helgabulwinkle into every thread that I saw had cancer in it; at this point, I finally understood what must be done, I must continue spamming even if the entire site hates me, I must be the protector, I must stop all cancer, so I continued and I continued. Eventually I found a nice picture of Leonardo and continued with it. I posted it in every cancerous thread I could find, however, the cancer began to increase, and so did my crusade. I kept bombarding threads with images of Leo until my image of Leo became a legend like all of my other personas. I became a true hero, defeater of normies, and I took that persona and added it to Reggie, who I also spammed, defeater of normies. At this point in my crusade, I began to feel overwhelmed with the cancer that had come to this board, I became to seek refuge from it all, and this is when I found Masterchan. Truly a beautiful site of free speech for everyone, however, there was no cancer to spam, I had become useless, so I started posting on Holla Forums again as Logan, this was a great success and I got many users to come to masterchan, however anons eventually caught on and I stopped posting here enitrely.

Now I'm back posting TBH IMO ONII-FAM and I just have one thing to say…. It isn't working anymore, the cancer here is too strong for me.

Please come to masterchan…

kek if i call him a newfag the board rules will change

You fuckers have an enormously high opinion of Holla Forums. I dont know if you're new as fuck, or if you're one of those kids who just never goes on any board but Holla Forums, but this is fucking Holla Forums. Anything goes here, ANYTHING. Mods don't have to delete shit posting just because it's shitposting. Holla Forums has always been shit, will always be shit, and that's the whole fucking point. What kind of quality discourse are you looking to have? For fucks sake. It's just piss in in an ocean of piss. If you're triggered by shit you don't like, find a board about shit you do like, and stay on there. Fucking cancer.

THANK YOU. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I was the user that originally typed that up. I have been hoping someone saved it so I could post it again for a long time. THANK YOU!!!

Attached: 1433186444686.png (300x101, 24.6K)

I'm gonna let you in on a secret reality (you're probably only pretending to be aware of) that I've been dealing with since the exodus.

Holla Forums is full of the internet equivalent to political refugees. Think Casablanca but with more Nazis.

Before GamerGate there were all manner of other groups of posters deemed "too extreme" for halfchan. Much of the alt. right in the case of Holla Forums, various people banned for hundreds of reasons from Holla Forums, people who want to discuss lolcows when discussion of them became forbidden on halfchan, the most annoying elements from various fandoms. All the people who made the most autistic threads on halfchan eventually found their way here after a ban.

Now, half/tv/ had a particularly antagonistic relationship with the group of people you're chatting with now. They've variously described themselves as "Actress enthusiasts" but they're responsible for every creepy thing attributed to half/tv/ over the years. Whenever an underage or underage-looking actress got creeped the fuck out by being tweeted pictures of some dude's cum all over a picture of them, or a shrine to them in someone's home, it was someone from this group.

They'd post endless threads, day in day out about various Disney and Nickelodeon shows, and insist they were intentionally sexual. "Look, some kind of goop hit this girl's face! PRETEND IT'S CUM!" "Look! This girl looked at a tub of popcorn she was eating from! SHE'S PRETENDING THIS VENTRILOQUIST DUMMY HAS A PENIS IN IT AND SHE LIKES IT!"

Endless stories about various actresses with giant misshapen heads and flat chests and how they wondered what their armpits smelled like, how they harassed them on a livestream about showing them their fucking feet, exaggerated recitations on the qualities of their menstruation blood. Pictures of small girls and references to pedophilia, perhaps discussing their desire to have a daughter, who they totally wouldn't molest, oh no no no, they'd just sleep with her. Naked. But totally innocently, they could restrain themselves. Unless, you know, she got curious.

Needless to say an endless cycle of banning, people who didn't like pedos complaining, the pedos stomping their feet and asserting they "just wanted to discuss actresses" while getting increasingly vile and crass. This constant back and forth (as these people would spam the board all day, every day and demand their own board, and ban evade constantly) likely encouraged the moderation there towards it's current draconian state.

One day they created their own imageboard, several in fact. I can't remember the url, but they had a "/celeb/" board. There they could shitpost and spam their individual pedophilic waifus to their hearts content… but then they realized quickly… This was boring without a audience. You see, pedophiles hate eachother. The only way they can stop hating eachother for any period of time is if people are actively telling them they're shit forcing them to band together against everyone else. Their threads would get repetitive and they'd go through their disturbing folders with hundreds of still frames of each actress very quickly.

They came here, they created various boards notably /waifuist/ and /got/ but the same thing happened again and again, no one wanted to talk to them and their behavior chased all posters away from their respective boards.

So now they're here. They've been here for weeks, largely contained in their /got/ threads. People still hate them and regularly tell them they're annoying, but they persist. You know, autism and all. But people eventually hide the threads. They're being ignored again. So they've started popping up in other threads more now. Started making threads about feet, started posting threads about nickelodeon shows, started replying to threads with the same gifs and images of young-looking actresses they do everywhere.

Because of the lax moderation on this Holla Forums, I suspect over the course of several months since they aren't getting banned, they'll eventually chase all the traffic away and be confused as to why Holla Forums died "all of a sudden". Without an ounce of self-awareness they won't look back at /got/ and /waifuist/ and /celeb/ and /who/ and every other stillborn board they've created and killed by association, because to do so would require admitting that the way they behave is fucking annoying to everyone else.

What does this post have to do with the board log? Also if "anything goes Holla Forums is shit" is your opinion, why are you upset about Holla Forums "being more rulecucked than Holla Forums now"

Something doesn't add up here.

What I find hilarious about Holla Forums is any time an user mentions he has a gf or wife, everyone in the thread claims that he is a cuck. If the user is naive enough to try to clearify, they just persist to call him a cuck. For example, if an user says he lets his gf go out alone something, she must be banging other men. Its like, you're either a cuck or you just keep your gf from having a social life. The ironic thing is, that behavior will drive your gf away. The term cuck wasn't throw around this much a year ago. seriously, how do you justify using the word "cuck" ironically? You're only saying it because everyone else is. Do you just accept your a sheep?

ITT: OP got butthurt so he's spamming the board with delicious pasta

Attached: pasta2.jpg (500x500, 73.15K)

Holla Forums is mostly comprised of the anons with autism levels that were too severe for 4chan – that's right, congratulations, you faggots are basically the most autistic people on the internet.

You act like a bunch of self-entitled children who throw temper-tantrums when mommy says "no". And btw, it's LITERALLY a symptom of autism when you find repetitive behavior appealing (see: catalog, any given time of day)

There's a reason why you're some of the biggest fucking losers on the planet, and guess what, it's not because of "normies" – it's because you're petulant children who cannot relate to other people in an effective manner.

The more that I frequent this site, the more I sympathize with fascism and the less I sympathize with the callow notion of liberty that you imbeciles espouse.

That said, some of you are pretty cool

Attached: derail.jpg (610x457 35.57 KB, 558.39K)

One thing ive noticed about hatechan is that, it feels just like home. Like old/b/ used to and old Holla Forums did, a place where we can be ourselves inside and not worry about pissing people off.

The thing that makes this place really great, is not good moderatinon, or the remotness and exclusivity of this place. Its the complete freedom to just be what we are unabaited, unmanipulated, unrestrained by SJW shills, newfag mainstreal cunts, or the news media in general. Something we deinfalty do not want.

There is one thing that killed 4chan, that is that the community was diluted by outside influence and censored by it. It became too popular and well known not to cater to an audience, rather than its users that had been loyal to their remote home for so long. Instead, as it grew in popularity, joot realized it could make him sheckles, so he continued banning gore, pizza, fun stories and all the best stuff tat we remember from 2004-06 on /b. Effectivly banning all content that joot didnt want the kiddies to see so the site could sell out its soul for sheckles.

The thing that makes us great, we do hate, we do post gore and occasional pizza, we do let outselves be free and express exactly how we feel about kikes and niggers. We dont let the mainstream attack us and subvert our discussions and activities. Most of you know well by now that hatechan has surved dozens of attempts at subversion and triumphed for one reason alone.

Because we wont sell out. Thats why we keep winning. Thats why this place is so great, theres no site owner control of the content being poodted and its nature, we are completely free to express ourselves and what we really feel, and not what the goodgoys and their SJW media masters tell us to feel.

Our hate and memes and fun is still here, its still the great community of people we remember from back when tacgnol and longcat had epic fights and faills, back when happy negros measure the niggawatz in watermelonz. Back when we still enjoyed life, and called nobody our master. Back when we still were anonymous, final boss of the internets and never took the intershit seriously.

We never really changed at all, honestly. I still see the same feels and stories about whores and feels and jobs and daily shit posted on Holla Forums now that I saw so many years ago. New site, same stories. Same good old friends.

Just wanted to say thank you goys for just being yourselves, and never making sheckles for any joot for any reason.

Cheers, you insufferable faggots. :)

OP is a faggoted moron.

Attached: 266bse.jpg (227x158, 18.07K)

I'll admit that my fear is irrational when we're living in a fairy land of happy-go lucky cyborgs who golf on asteroid field colonies and beautiful waterfalls of never-ending food. As of this moment, that's not real. What is real is that the woods in the back of my house are dying, my cousins are getting cancer from leached carcinogenic materials in Northern Alberta, and I'm not going to put up with this shit anymore.

I couldn't give a damn if I'm having an emotional, knee-jerk reaction to your name calling right now. You want progress, yorozaposter? Then go and live in a reality where time is linear to begin with. What are you trying to make better, hm? Your sweet, perfect little life? Where's your sweet fossil fuel going to come from, huh? Titan? Or, no… let me be a snide asshole here and assume that the all mighty progress, your FUCKING deity, is going to find a super-dee-duper fix-it to the sinking ship of today's world? You haven't been to the Pacific Garbage Patch, have you? I've seen what unbridled and arrogant hubris has done to the wilderness, and human communities.

Get off your high horse, and smell the roses. I'm sick of your arrogance, your tut-tut at every insane rambling I make. You should have just come out and told me to go fuck myself while you had the chance, but nope, you had to conceal it with every inch of logic in your pea-sized brain. Passive aggressiveness certainly isn't your strongsuit.

While I'm at it, I should probably quit this site. Most of you hate me for my beliefs (which is fine, go right ahead), and we don't really have anything in common anymore. Have fun using me as a hilarious comparison to any possible future members who have similar beliefs. Can't blame any of you, I'm not good at explanations anyway. So bye bye, forever. (le 8gag may may inb4 he cums back in two weeks he he!!!!!). Enjoy the circlejerk before this shitstain of an internet cult dies. I'm sure the comparisons to fundamentalist Christians and the Unabombers will be hilarious to the 11 of you who come on here enough.

Attached: 265yds.jpg (834x500, 96.3K)

Anything can be technically dost nowadays, because as dysnomia said:
"I think it's (Holla Forums) quite balanced right now. Anons do what they want whatever they feel like it, and mods do as well" (03/11/18).
So, if mod feels like something is dost, it's dost.

ZIMBABWE???

Attached: Bulgaria.jpg (1200x784, 118.75K)