Friendly reminder that Khan as much of a Cuck as Dale gribble

Friendly reminder that Khan as much of a Cuck as Dale gribble

AH WAS LISTENIN'

What is it with Native Americans getting so much poon?

I thought he was Korean.

Friendly reminder that Kahn is an anagram of Hank

What's you mean?

We are never going to get the word cuck said correctly again are we?

We are. It's been used wrong for over a century, until now. Remember the cuckoo bird.

Payback for the white man when they took our women

No one wants your women

What are you, autistic?

What the entire thread is shitposting trash, what did you honestly expect?

Natives aren't getting shit. It's just a cuck fantasy of Mike. They're too busy downing mouthwash in their little dirt circles, while trying to "preserve their heritage" with taxpayer money to do anything damaging to the demographics. Their kind are in flight more than whites are.

To be fair, we usually returned them when they turned 30 and suddenly aged 100 years.

Reminds me of Call of Juarez Bound in Blood where the Indian takes a white woman to replace his wife who was killed by white men. As a result he has a half breed son who he hates for being half breed.

seems like the proper use alright.

I don't know about the swinger party things, but come on, fag. If your wife was grabbed and forcibly kissed by some horny 13-year-old are you going to actually think of it as some attack on your manhood? You think he's actually gonna take your woman?

Does it mean we're meant to take parallels from the both of them's lives?

Feel like maybe you're reading too deep into it a bit.

To be fair, the 13-year-old should still be punished regardless so he grows up understanding that attempting to cuck others is wrong.

Everything is bigger in Texas.

It's an attack on my property. I wouldn't let some 13-year-old fuck drive my car around the block, either.