HILLARY HAS ANOTHER SEIZURE IN POST-DEBATE INTERVIEW

HILLARY HAS ANOTHER SEIZURE IN POST-DEBATE INTERVIEW

She's coming undone, lads. Another poster here said she was being held together with kike magic and gorilla glue. superlative kek

Well, the gorilla glue is coming undone, lads. This bitch is toast!

Money shot at around 0:18.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph
archive.is/65s1g
wheazy.weebly.com/blog/neurology-of-hillary-clinton
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levodopa-induced_dyskinesia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It looks like the trigger was someone asking her how the President felt the debate went, or the flurry of questions coming all at once. (Which is exactly what happened in the other seizure vid.)

She gets overwhelmed and then seizes up.

Are you referring to her head nodding?

COUGHING FIT

Nice tactical zoom so it's harder to notice, I saw it though good find user
You might wanna webm that shit though

Looks kind of weird but not enough imo and the zoom ruins it.

Tbh her facial expressions are so fucking weird I can't even tell if she always looks retarded or if she's having a seizure.

>>>/oven/

Does anyone have any examples of similar cases of parkinsons or something like it that shows small seizures like this? Every video I see of this behavior (except the 9/11 clip) there is always a reasonable counterpoint.
For example in this one it looks like the plane is moving around and causing her to move like that, and all that happens is her facial expression changes right as she laughs, which is not uncommon.

I don't go to reddit so I wouldn't know. I space my posts in the way I think is most friendly to the eye.

Vid incoming.

Stop shitting up threads. Anyway, this doesn't look nearly as severe as the previous two.

I'm still uncertain whether she's getting some short wiring, or if she's just a massive autist completely unable to connect with people.

LOOK AT HER NECK

Fuck off, cunt. That stage was bigger than some apartments. Stop staggering aimlessly like a blowjob queen.

Have you noticed she stopped cackling ever since she was nominated? Godzilla told her to stop.

Higher quality

PANTS OF SHIT

It's not a seizure, she's just fucking weird and awkward

No, really. Stop typing like jounralist trying to space out some shit article for perceived importance. Keep it tight and neat.

Reminder to filter and report the above post

So fluid.

Bitch was having seizures the whole time.

Obviously that camera zoomed in too close and hit her in the face. She was just stunned.

I'm not sure the fly survived.

>>7813866
>>7813866
>>7813866
>>7813866
>>7813866

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph

It's nothing

If it wasn't for past issues, I would assume she just couldn't act like a normal human bean. Anyone else notice multiple zoom-ins before it cut away from her last night?

I patiently await the next Kek Visitation

op is a faggot

Hopefully she'll run into a Fucking knife

Those muscle spasms in her neck are actually quite impressive.

HEY KIKE
YOU'RE NOT FUNNY

At least we can easily identify you low energy faggots.

wtf is actually wrong with this cunt?
is she always on something?

I'm working on a photo montage as we shitpost. Gimme a sec.

THIS IS A FUCKING SHILL THREAD

She acts way more abnormally than this all the fucking time and the vid is pure anti-God Emperor with a slight twitch from the usually spactic cunt.

SHE finds it ALMOST UNIMAGINABLE that (((someone))) could stand and just tell a FALSEHOOD AFTER A FALSEHOOD.

And yet it's full of (1) shills shitposting. Funny, that.

It looks nothing like a seizure, I've dealt with old people who've had major and minor seizures and this is nothing like that. This is just a stupid reaction quirk that she's had forever. Like one of those socially awkward people that have that special way they overreact to certain things.

She does have brain problems though. Likely due to a fall where she hit the back of her head, which has resulted in some nerve damage which is interfering with her ability to maintain balance and possible vision problems as well.

I noticed when I saw this post debate interview I could tell her meds were wearing off. She seems more irritable and not too lucid.
Her handlers ushering her to get going was a kicker- the guy to her right in particular was watching her verrrry closely.

It's only reddit spacing when it's a whole paragraph or so double spaced. People do one space all the time to separate points and expressions.

For fucks sakes.

maybe its her way of not flipping out into rage and start smashing things

Fuck off CTR.
Show anyone the clear video of her being thrown into her handicapped-equipped van like a sack of spuds and everyone will understand that she's a hospice-case.
Show them this and try to explain her neck kinda sorta bulging?
FUCK OFF CTR

No idea why it's called reddit spacing when it's clear you faggots are cuckchan rapefugees, here to rape our women and try to force your failed culture on us.

Kek, I wonder if the shills even know there's already a bread up where news reporters admit the secret service banned flash photogs from the debate so "Mrs. Clintons' seizure problem" wouldn't get aggravated.

Cat's out of the bag now, faggots.

Am I the only that believes goons or leftypol or some shit are making these absurd accusations of reddit spacing in order to discredit it, e.g. by crying wolf. It is a real phenomenon that we've long called out, but now suddenly with its abuse people are starting to say it doesn't exist, "I don't even know what that is". If you don't know what reddit formatting looks like, you're a newfag, we've long shamed it, all of 4chan has for years. redditors can easily be identified across the internet by their distinctive formatting, writing style and punctuation, and it's simply good hygiene to shame them when spotted.

Here's what I read that I think breaks it down very well. It matches my limited experiences dealing with old folks pretty well.

archive.is/65s1g
wheazy.weebly.com/blog/neurology-of-hillary-clinton

It's sort of like how (1)'s use smug anime girls when they want to pretend to be one side of the C&D.

IF it was a seizure, it seems like a Simple Partial Seizure.

epilepsy.com/learn/types-seizures/simple-partial-seizures

fucked that up good. guess it's time to stop being degenerate and quit drinking.

Kek has shown you the way.

Because on leddit,

You have to double space like this

In order for it to be output as a single space like this

It's fucking retarded. Lots of people on there don't understand what the fuck a paragraph is. Their coding for posts is also SHIT.

I've been here since Holla Forumsharbor and I never heard any of the 'reddit spacing' shit until the cuckchan shit started and the refuJews started pouring in.

Just saying man, you sound like you're full of shit, and I've been starting to think that the 'reddit spacing' accusation is little more than leftists or goons pulling a D&C move to try and push that into the same role that 'shill' was serving for awhile, wherein it could simply be slung about without any justification - and often was (not that all such accusations were without justification, by any means), most commonly on behalf of a shit-tier anti-Trump shill trying to redirect attention from their own antics - as to give undesirables an easy-out when they start getting BTFO.

Okay, its because it isn't a seizure.
Its pdlid. see: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levodopa-induced_dyskinesia

Which is less understood by the public than just saying "Seizure." It has many similar triggers, bright lights, stressful situation, however the MAIN difference between this and seizures is that you will notice in the coffee shop video that she remains COHERENT the entire time. Someone who is having a seizure is no longer aware of what is going on around them. Hillary knows whats going on and can 'snap back' however she loses control over her muscle movement for a period of time and has exaggerated actions.

(checked)
Honestly, just cut it down. If going cold turkey is preferable, do it. But yeah, stop drinking the liquid jew as much.

The (1) shit is in a similar vein, though I believe I recall that having been around longer, deriving initially from drive-by shitposters, but now incorporated to the point that anyone's first entry to a thread ends up getting butthurt
responses… Makes sense if the nigger shows up and shitposts and disappears, not so much when anyone's first post in a thread which has been on-going results in some spergs hurrdurring about the fact that the user has just entered the thread.

I dunno if it's that, but all these retards claiming it is a seizure seem to have never actually seen a seizure before.

Whatever it is.
We need some brave anons to use their cellphones to cause some havoc at her next event.
Don't even need to be inside. Just near enough to take "flash photography"

I just came to say I'm a Jewish subversive here to disrupt the conversation.

Watch how I split up my sentences and post for the first time in the thread.

I do not belong, but you can't stop me.

Heheheheheeee the goyim are so stupid.

Hey guys

Did you know

You have to space like this

To get (you)s like this?

You're right, because they haven't. Go look up some videos of it and filter out the extreme ones and you will see actions very similar to what she has.

Devil is in the details. They may not want us to name this beast directly for what it really is.

Thats clearly not a seizure

And done.

THANKS FOR COLLAPSING THE RECTUM

nice job, you can see how one eye moves, then the other one does catch up, she must be on a godlike mixture of drugs just to stay alive

checkin em

THIS DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A SEIZURE TO A BYSTANDER
WE HAVE VIDEOS OF HER HAVING ACTUAL SEIZURES THAT ANYONE WOULD RECOGNISE WHERE SHE DOESN'T HARP ON NEGATIVES ABOUT DJT FOR 90 SECONDS
Sharing this weak bullshit is anti-God Emperor.

She's actual dying.

Got to Hillaryforamerica.com, goyim! Check the facts!
Correct the Shoah :,)

This isn't for normies anyway. Her collapsing after that 9/11 memorial is for normies. This is just further evidence for us that she's a mess, a big fat mess.

fuck my ass, fucked up the formatting and wasted Kek's duds

I wasted his dubs again! Oy vey, id's like anotha shoah!
COUGHING FIT, PANTS OF SHIT

Kek is a forgiving god.

Re-doing this, I realize now the frames MakeGif is spitting out are kinda small. It's serviceable but I still feel it sorta could be better.

kill yourself.

The biggest pet-peeve I have is how Trump hasn't bitchslapped Hillary by pointing out she's in control of her "facts" on HER website.

That didn't look like a seizure to me, it looked like a perfectly normal expression of unhinged panic.

Nevermind, I see now it's fine enough zoomed up close. Also, my gif program is shit so eh…

Did make this in the meanwhile tho.

what is going on with the right side of her neck?why is the artery vein pulsating like that?

her let side* :P

Kek'd and Check'd.

EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE

THIS PIECE OF SHIT ATTRACTS A FLY

I was also wondering whether this was the spasm/seizure or whether it was something else I missed.

Her eyes have mind of its own. I hope she drops dead during third debate

Cut the shit faggot we are on to you

Her fucking voice is some kind of noise. I can't think of anything worse. I'd rather listen to some fucking tranny teenager on jewtube talk about rape culture then hear this cunt.

Third debate… bless us with pants of shit, Kek.

What do you call it when people overuse the shill accusation to muddy the term?

crying wolf.

I don't see it. Sage.

MY SIDES

how do you not get yet that we can tell who is who no matter what new tactics you try?

Why are you idiots

Yeah it looks painful .I just made this in movie maker,nothing fancy just shows it pulsating before she answers.

THUMP
THUMP
THUMP
THUMP

That looks painful.

Well obviously Hillary doesn't have much experience with the whole standing part.

This. Have you fuckers never talked to a human being before? They do all sorts of awkward emotive shit all the time. She's just a crazy old cunt and screaming seizure every other hour just makes you look like a whackjob.

It skeeves me out. There's definitely something going on with that.

reported

Or someone who doesn't go to reddit.

Shut your fucking mouth goon, I'd been going to 4chan since 2007 and I've only seen this "reddit formatting" bullshit in the past few months and exclusively on Holla Forums.
You imageboard history revisionists need to be lined up against a wall and shot.