D.A.K. 16.10.16

Hey Holla Forums, are we gonna talk about D.A.K.? This whole thing feels like it was tailor-made for us.

The way I see it, this whole thing was targeted specifically at us. 16.10.16 could be a date, 16 Oct, 2016, which is next Sunday. In an /x/ thread, someone pointed out that D.A.K. could stand for "der Ausbruch des Krieges", German for "the outbreak of war".

So, if all this is real, and the assumptions listed above are correct, we've got a war coming this Sunday, and it has something to do with something that would interest Holla Forums and possibly also has something to do with Germany itself. Actually, the spammer came back here: to post the meme in a thread about Germans going extinct. I'm thinking we could be looking at a putch or a race war.

Can any deutch/pol/acks tell us what the background audio in the video means?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rQpzB-GxU0A
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/295
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just kill yourself, lad.

Cuckchan-tier forced meme.

Pr0-tip: Every prophecy, prediction, etc. with a specific date will always, always be made up and flase

It's a bullshit forced meme.
Get at least some jewish holidays or numerically important dates.

Like last year?

I'll have you know I still have a large oathbreaker folder tbh.

We don't give a shit about your /x/-tier ZALGO garbage. Do something original, faggot.

That shit doesn't happen over night. And shemitah is for the whole year.
We are pretty much balls deep in a depression, the only thing that is missing is Q4 reports.

So, you're gonna do some muh PR stunt like the Gaydentitarians?

Still trying to hold onto this shit, Chaim?
The claims that it just only started and that it would happen NEXT September at the close of the year have come and gone.

Oh you're that nonce?

Remember when /pathoflight/ wanted to do some massive protests and in the end not even the board owner went?
Lel

Nah lad. I only enabled him a little bit.

deported

You know that the shit in the economy is supposed to be flying right when Hillarity gets thew presidency and war with Russia starts in jan/feb?
This year was the calm before the storm and laying of the groundworks.

You can keep moving the goal posts all you like.
You're like one of those fags who keeps claiming "Jesus will return" and it never happens.
You Septemberfags are retarded and unlike some other fags, you put a date on your happening so now that it's over you're assmad everyone laughs at you for being autistic.

Except that was never the predication, and saying that back in 2015 would've gotten you called a shill .
Again that's what literally every single one of the happening posters expected.

this

That D.A.K. Pepe is unsettling as fuck.

Reported.

I will reveal what's in the folder when the time comes.

No, I will.

The poster above me is desperate for (you)'s and will suck cock to get them.

Thank you for Correcting the Record!

wew

You snuck your post in too quickly. Was meant for the the D.A.K.fag.

What? That's not smileberg.

wew

Pray for me, Anons. I love you all, no homo.

youtube.com/watch?v=rQpzB-GxU0A
Hungarian intel analyst on Muslim Army ready to attack Europe

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/295
Multikultistan Germany

$405 billion.

For the danish youth, "dak" is slang for techno. It's nothing

Nope. For all we know it's going to be another faggot sperging about abortions again.

Make another thread if something actually happens.

bumparoo
THREE DAYS LEFT FAGGOTS