GET IN HERE THEY WILL LEAK FAKE SHIT ABOUT TRUMP IN 2 HOURS

THIS IS NOT A WARNING
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/92339170
WE ARE YOUR FRIENDS FROM 4POL AND WE HAVE A TON OF SHIT TO SHARE

Basically we need to get some hashtags trending in 2 hours calling out a fake leak on our god emperor

From OP:
Hi Holla Forums.
I'm not sure I can really put into words how dire this is.
I have inside knowledge of the DNC and some future attacks they plan to levy against trump.
There's like two more videos; one of which is pretty damning.
Next one is a generic pervy trump. It's not that shocking but it's purpose is to further magnify some assault charges which will be held against trump after the debate.

The second one is pretty bad. It's Trump making a racist remark.
I'm not sure I can effectively communicate how important it is somebody counters this.
I've thought about contacting the trump campaign but I found out they're implicated in the leaks as well.
See, around 50% of Trump campaign is trying to Sabotage him.
That's why I'm coming to you.
There's two steps we need to take to counter these leaks.

1. Starts Monday, 4:00pm central. We start a hashtag on Twitter called "#NextFakeTrumpVictim. This hashtag may not make sense right now but if everything goes according to plan then it'll all make sense come Monday. We need to flood Twitter at exactly 4 central to spread this tag. It will counter the fake Monday story.

2. On Friday at 11:00am central we start the hashtag #Media'sNextTrumpLie
Again, this will make sense come Friday.

This is pivotal. Tell everyone you know to start these tags at precisely these times.

I may sound like I'm role-playing but in a couple days you'll all realize I was legit.

Please.

This is so important.

I pray you guys get this done by all measures.

GODSPEED ANONS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EPlDvVwER7A
rawstory.com/2016/10/producer-theres-video-of-trump-saying-the-n-word-but-itll-cost-5-million-to-get-it/
archive.is/NQSxU
youtube.com/watch?v=py_ypdz6234
radaronline.com/celebrity-news/jeffrey-epstein-sex-slave-lawyer-donald-trump-accusations/
jezebel.com/heres-how-that-wild-lawsuit-accusing-trump-of-raping-a-1782447083
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/What We Have Seen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ok another picture from 4chan

bump

Kill yourself

Reported.

i dont think so

cmon goys i just wanted to help..

CTR projecting again?

it's not me, (((they're))) dropping something in two hours

Sorry, m8. I'd like to believe you're being sincere, but around here, we instantly stop paying attention when we see cuckchan anything.

I apologize if you really are trying to help.

You can help by not posting cancer

CtR is trying to shut this down hard.

Don't feel bad OP. I'll get to shitposting on your hashtag.

They going bring up the Epstein connection????

Bump

YOU HAD ONE JOB

yes, cause they're running out of fucking ammo
If we get a hashtag like this trending, (((they))) will be scared shitless

have a bump

… any relation to Andrea Dworkin?

Trump just proved that he can take their shit and blow them the fuck out. The more they swing, the worse it's going to go for them.

and having to try 4 different servers on my vpn made me forget my sage

4cuck LARPing

They correctly predicted the second leak was the compilation of Trump on Howard Stern, and the nigger leak before the producer mentioned it, you faggots.

You are not our friends.

It may be cuckchan, but don't let it slide. Wait and see if legit.

Why would Paul Ryan evoke his endorsement if he knew Epistein as well? He knows.

well lets wait and see, if some shit drops we will start the hashtag

Fucking kill yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=EPlDvVwER7A

forgot to sage

Trump has proven not to give a shit what the lugenpresse says because he knows he can throw it right back in their face due to (((their))) past. He got past a rape accusation, tax bullshit, and pr faggtory. At most if they try to start correcting the record at a large scale then those evil online racists will just turn it into a big joke.

wew

it's a larp thread.

all of this was in the news cycle 24 hours ago.

rawstory.com/2016/10/producer-theres-video-of-trump-saying-the-n-word-but-itll-cost-5-million-to-get-it/

supposed to be a video of Trump saying the "n-word".

Everyone already thinks Trump is le evul rayciss so I don't see how that would hurt him.

I don't know if you've realize this yet, but about 98% of these types of posts on cuckchan are just LARPers

So, Shillary has called lower class americans a lot worse. Not to mention actually fuck over niggers.

archive.is/NQSxU

it would "confirm" it

but at this point its all or nothing so strap your shit shoes on, its going to get messy

meant for

youtube.com/watch?v=py_ypdz6234

that last pic…

it's the new genre, user

You are no friend of mine, cuck.
Go back to your liberal shithole of a chan and stay there.

you stupid faggots, this shit about needing hashtags ready was poste about last night first before 4 chan. The hashtags need to be made you fucking kike-bot

It got posted on 4chan after here because no one fucking listened

put up or shut up, kike

Just make the damn hash tags you god forsaken yidlet.

CTR detected. Record corrected

why?

To all the shills constantly trying to slide this: Holla Forums is always right. Even if it's 4chan Holla Forums.

shut what down?

Record Corrected

because you have nothing, kike

bump

wtf, i hate trump now
At least you're learning to use buzzwords

Come to think of it, can you name why the kikes are bad? Or are you just a CTR parrot who's trying to look like a channer?

bump

So there's already a resistance in place when and if this shit drops.

Git gud. Also can you name the (((?)))

Oh shut the fuck up. This thread is "my dad works at nintendo"-tier roleplaying.

bump

Here we go. Bringing out the Facebook memes and discrediting chan memes. I keep telling people on a Discord why you people can't shill for shit. You even exposed your staff and your physical location. How do you even still have a job.

hi guys
went to go take a massive shit
what went down

oh shit my toilets leaking

What is this? Epstein guest list?

yes i think, this is what was tweeted and op had it

Don't let anybody use the Epstein lie against trump. TRUMP BANNED EPSTEIN

SAVE THIS AND SHARE WITH HILL SHILLS WHO BRING IT UP

In July, a source close to Trump told Politico that “there was no formal relationship" between the Trump and Epstein. And in January, a Trump spokesman told Gawker that the candidate only knew Epstein because he would occasionally go to the Trump-owned Mar-a-Lago, "the hottest and most luxurious club in Palm Beach.” And Epstein’s former “houseman,” Juan Alessi, testified that while Epstein’s lawyer Alan Dershowitz received massages at the Palm Beach mansion, Trump never did because “he’s got his own spa.” (Dershowitz has in court papers categorically denied any untoward behavior, calling allegations against him “salacious and false.”)

Alessi testified that Trump would come over to Epstein’s home for dinner — though he added that Trump “never sat at the table” but instead ate “with me in the kitchen.”

Trump flew on Epstein's private jet once to go to New York, but it was while Epstein's brother was present.

Donald Trump once barred child molester Jeffrey Epstein from his famed Mar-a-Lago club after the presidential candidate caught him hitting on young girl, RadarOnline.com has learned.

A lawyer of Epstein victim Virginia Edwards had a conversation with Trump.
“During the conversation, Mr. Trump was open and forthright,” Edwards said. “I cannot discuss the substance of the conversation. But I will say that it was obvious to me that he was in no way involved in any untoward activity.”

“It was obvious that Trump himself was not involved in any of Epstein’s illicit activity,” an associate of the inevitable GOP nominee told Radar.

Case. Closed.

radaronline.com/celebrity-news/jeffrey-epstein-sex-slave-lawyer-donald-trump-accusations/

jezebel.com/heres-how-that-wild-lawsuit-accusing-trump-of-raping-a-1782447083

reported

It looks like phone numbers. The 212 is a NY area code.

The leaks aren't fake. Trump said those things, and as a real man, he can stand by them and win on his strength and virtue regardless. What sort of manboy uses the tactics of shills, trying to falsify legitimate information? God Emperors are not stopped by gossip.

Shills using LARP argument

Shill constantly posting

I'm pretty sure that (((they))) don't want you to see this thread. Why else would there be such an effort to shut it down?

bump

I'm not saging this thread or attacking anyone, but it's low to undermine Trump by suggesting we lie and cheat to get him the win.

what leaks?
where?

bump

The OP suggested we make a preemptive strike on social media in case there is an attempt to try to create a false scandal against Trump. As far as I can tell, this is entirely defensive.

It is LARPing, you fucking newfag. 4/pol/ is full of faggots saying "hey guise, i'm an insider, here's what's going to happen" and it NEVER happens.

All your posts have been sages

All your posts have been sages

To be honest, there are a lot of high value assets looking for a place where they can anonymously post information anonslynously. Holla Forums doesn't have the visibility that 4chan does, so we end up seeing a lot of screenshots from 4/pol/ here.

Its not a bad thing.

Daily reminder that by reporting a thread that's being attacked and asking for a sticky means the shills instantly lose should the mods do the deed.

In case anyone forgot, the records show numerous flights by Bill Clinton on Epstein's private jet, known by some as "The Pedophile Express" because it was used quite often to traffic young girls to Epstein's private island for pedophile orgies.

It's almost like I can smell bullshit when I see it.

It's been proven that Correct The Record is paid to post on 4chan and Holla Forums. You're getting paid per post. At minimum wage. To lie to people.

You niggers need to coordinate more.

Now why would you spaz out unless your supervisor is seeing that you're doing an awful job? Like I said, all you're doing is lying to people. Don't lie to yourself.

Nigger please. Threads like this pop up constantly on 4chan and never fail to get reposted here. 99% of the time they are nothing but some faggot LARPing. You're trying way too hard to fit in and it's making it very apparent that you are a fresh babby newfag.

Notice that the OP is
That should be a glaring red flag to you, newfag.

The phrase is "Holla Forums was right again!" btw, not "Holla Forums is always right." The former is accurate because Holla Forums is consistently correct in prognostication. The latter is dumb bullshit that LARPing cancer came up with relatively recently. Lurk more and reign in your autism.

As clarification I am referring to the OP's post on 4cuck, not here.

For some reason, shills can't stop doing two things

1) Reddit spacing
2) Using the term "LARPing"

This. It's painfully obvious one of the staff members wrote a "guide book" and that they're merely following it to the letter. Once again, they're paid to lie and they're terrible human beings for it.

WEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEW

What safety measures are you taking? Shitting up the thread with accusations of shilling? Like I said, calm your eager tits before they start to chafe.

This is a fabricated meme that is designed to derail threads. People have been typing this way on chans forever. The idea that anyone who does is a shill or from reddit is an easy way of discrediting them in front of anyone who is stupid/new enough to buy into the meme.

Also friendly reminder to CTR shills. On a chan, trying to coordinate shilling will backfire. Why? The evidence of coordinated attacks and an inability to figure out how to change IPs acts as a way of convincing people that something speculative is probably real. I would never hire any of you morons in a million years. Have CTR on your resume after the election? Into the trash it goes.

The best thing you could do now as damage control would be to leave it but you can't delete your posts and it will continue to serve as evidence of your shilling. Absolute amateurs. There is a reason your paymodel attracts the lowest common denominator.

This, a thousand times this, no cunt was bitching about it a few months ago, it's a forced d&c meme

I see one of the staff got on.

fuck off with your tough love bullshit, they're niggers and niggers need to be kept stupid

I could be giving them false information, so you know. Also my posting acts to keep the thread bumped so people can see the call to action before its stickied.

keep dreaming faggot

I smell something really fishy going on in here, and no its not clintons vag

CTR sage negated.

Keep fighting the good fight, OP.

they are too stupid to realize it, I bet they all immediately discard it as EBIL NATZEE WACIST LIES

>implying spacing every fucking line is somehow not inaesthetic as fuck

I'm sure the interns wouldn't be able to figure it out. All I'd have to do is make the ints reflect on their life choices.

when a thread like this gets bombed to hell you can tell its something important

whatever fagits I'm not buying your shit or arguing with you to derail reddit spacing is a forced meme and you wanks are probably behind it

its like your filtered or something

If you post the dates, what stops (((them))) from reacting and changing the timings?
Fuck OP, I believe you too because finally, pic related makes sense. It wasn't just that he was "worried" about the women he raped, he knew it was an omen for what's to come. He knows the allegations are just the tip of the iceberg.

We need more

Doesn't change the fact that I freaked out your interns.

Of what relevance is the aesthetics of it? I agre that depending on your viewing platform it can look like shit. On others it's actually easier to read. My point stands. People have been typing like that on chans forever. It's not something new, and this recent forced meme is just designed to derail and discredit. It popped up in the last 6 months and has been absolute cancer from the get go.

It was designed to go after shills who are used to other website formats.

I'm a bong, lad

And I don't care.

Whoever is dumb enough to follow the instructions deserves Hillary tbh

That's some shitty proof you so you know. Any idiot can change the time on their computer to be anything.

lel

it's from cuckan so it must be true

bump, faggots

Yes and no. There is genuine reddit spacing, like there are genuine shills, but people who don't understand the term have taken to using that term on anything that vaguely resembles what others have correctly called out. People have used a variety of posting styles for years – a line between greentext and reply, for example.

But this style is new.

You never saw people type this way a year ago outside of sagebombing a thread.

Because it's utterly fucking retarded.

And disrupts conversation by taking up the entire screen with your garbage post.

It may have something to do with using mobile phones to post on imageboards and the phone automatically double-spacing, but publicly browsing imageboards is something people used to rightfully deride. I suspect the forcing of the ">reddit spacing" meme is primarily by butthurt anons who were incorrectly called out by retards for perfectly normal post styles.

OP sounds like some psyops. If it's the phony rape lawsuit thing, there's already plenty of shit to knock that down.

Isn't that a bad idea, given Bill's connection to Epstein? I mean, I know the media won't immediately cover that, but Trump is no doubt aware of Bill's far more substantial connection to Epstein and Bill and Killary are no doubt aware of Trump's awareness. Maybe I am just trying to be hopeful, but it seems like a situation of mutually assured destruction if they bring up the fake rape case against Trump.

There are several >(1)s now.

Even if this is true what the fuck is trending hashtags supposed to do
No one gives a shit

Well you were wrong , so you wouldn't would you, keep d&c son

hold on and I'l dox myself for your (1) then

(heil)
Good chance your right

at this point they are in a meltdown wouldn't surprise me if they went full Sampson option without really thinking about how it will play out as they already have pretty much done

You're filtered, newfag.

(Heil'd)

I agree with you and your dubs, Uncle Adolf. I think you nailed it with

there's literally ten threads about the exact same things over there

See

Also nice following my advice about the IPs and not following leaving the board alone. Keep making the thread look like it's under attack.

This, things aren't going their way so they're willing to roll the dice. They can spin it it: elect a "pedo" or elect someone 'tangentially-related' to a pedo.

Daily reminder to report the thread asking for a sticky and pointing out how the shills are going all-out to attack it.

True, but I can't imagine Bill being too happy about it. Or rather, I don't think he loves his wife enough to risk having his reputation absolutely destroyed.

fucking philistines

She was a political tool for him. He needed a wife in order to gain the family values voters and not look promiscuous. She was perfect because in exchange she got political clout, allowing her to eventually do things such as run for president.

If you're going to get a hashtag to trend, make it about something like bill being the real rapist, not about a preemptive strike to some cuckchan faggot's larping.

It triggers my autism immensely. While I do concede that the literal calling-out of "REDDIT SPACING OMG GOYS" is newish and on the cancer spectrum,
being a tremendous faggot with no idea how to properly format a text does deserve a paddling. It is on par with rectangular walls of text or using a shitty font shitty in the sense of inadequate for say, a novel or a billboard.

Don't think Billy Bush was happy either. (((They))) don't mind sacrificing their goyim at this point.

If you're wondering why CNN was having the Hillary-themed part post-debate, it's probably because they're in on this shit.

it's been over two hours now
where's your leak?

Bump
Fuck all of these shills

BTW CTR if you ignored this thread, people bumping for the sake of countering you wouldn't be happening. All it does is also reinforce the paranoia, making your jobs harder.

sure thing CTR bitch

We're pretty much in agreement then I suppose. Do you really not know who George Costanza is or were you just being ironic?

Make sure to tell him all about the actor after you're off the payroll.

Great thread, you really got the hashtags trending! It's crazy how true the cuckchan larper's post was!

where's the leak?

I hated sitcoms well into my early 20s - partly due to them only being available with atrocious dubs (unlike that führerlicious pair of your own right there) - but I had to make an exception for Seinfeld because of George and Kramer

times up, faggot
leak, provide it

Make sure to address every sage with snark like some assblasted diva.

The real question is why you spent 2 or so hours trying to sage a thread that you believe is nothing but roleplay.

where's the leak, nigger?

I'TS FUCKING NOTHING

You faggots probably also got rused by the illuminati money hoax that ended up being an anti abortion video. At least that ruse had more evidence leading up to it.

WHERE IS IT?

Nowhere. These retards will defend their gullibility to no end while avoiding your question.

Stop sageing and answer the question

Here, have a reply and a double reverse counter sage :^)

Faggots like you are pathetic. You've got absolutely no credibility because your only "sauce" is a random faggot on cuckchan. But you think you can establish credibility by building a narrative that the people rightfully calling you out on your shitty lack of evidence are "shills", and thus you don't need any evidence because the "shills" prove you right.

Happens every time on threads brought over from cancerchan – you fucking niggers shit up the place every time you get called over here.

Have a bump faggot - and produce some fucking evidence.

Any decent user wouldn't bump a thread based on a cuckchanner's fake prediction. There is your answer. Have fun being naive and let down when nothing happens.

Ah, I see. I don't blame you one bit for not wanting to deal with shitty dub jobs. They completely ruin comedy for the most part. I'd deal with them for George and Kramer too, though. What is your native tongue if you don't mind me asking?

kek

I am acting as a countershill. The real question is why so much time is being spent to sage a thread that could be trouble for those scheming. Please note how they don't post sage posts until someone post one that isn't a sage. This just happened to you.

its fucking nothing, thanks for the slide thread

Why does anybody take this autistic role-playing seriously?

Has anything any of the "4chan insiders" posted ever turned out true?

Point proven.

European-Cucknadian. TL Note: That means Kraut

Every time

Because OP is a baseless guess.

If it was just another retarded thread, why not let the retarded thread to disappear on its own? As I've pointed out earlier, there is a pay-per-post system. You get paid for beating a dead thread to death just to make sure it doesn't come back to life.

Because the thread is filled with larping cuckchanners who need to go back.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/What We Have Seen/
I am 99% sure that this this guy is actually part of the Trump campaign directly talking with us.

Nice cargo cult you've got there.
But time will tell it's bullshit.

4cuck is rife with alphabet and other cancer. Plus owners openly sell IPs.
No serious leaker is going to leak there.

This one was probably just a Holla Forums or CTR larper that wants to fuck with us.

4 PM nothing happened.

Also to the casual spectator note how sage posts are made within a minute of one another yet they aren't actively talking. It's only cause-and-effect; someone needs to post first.

you also going to say literally too turbo cuck?

So close.

That second post was an OP here not long ago. This isnt new

Ah, I see. So was it that you didn't speak English in your youth or that you literally didn't have access to anything but shoddy dubbed versions of American sitcoms at the time? Pardon my autistic curiosity but this is weirdly fascinating to me since I am Yank who never had to contemplate dealing with such a situation growing up (outside of the odd kung-fu flick I suppose).

Nice

This would probably end up blowing open the entire Epstein/(((elite))) child trafficking and pec wood though.

You're still filtered Mr.
But this thread is 100% legit right? It's happening right? We're all just CTR shills right? .webm related is you.

I see why CTR hired you.

fuck it didn't happen sorry

Partly accessability and partly the shitty dub working as a repellant. Being a dumb kid may also play a part in not being able to appreciate comedy that stems from everyday life. A dubbed version of King of the Hill aired on MTV during the 90s and I always considered it boring. A few years and an internet connection later this shit was suddenly pure catharsis for my jaded heart.

You can go back to cuckchan now.

Bump

If I wake up and see this tread and nothing has happened I will be pissed

ayy

8/pol/ is so sundere for 4/pol/
Sah-gay for shit thread

Tsundere*
Ffff

In all seriousness, I have no doubt that Clinton will do something like this. She will pay some women to come forward and say that they were grabbed by Trump or something. When this happens we need to be ready to respond. We need to repeatedly point out the ease at which it is possible to pay actors to say things, and that without proof these allegations mean nothing.

roger stone was already talking about it months ago

That scenario has already been played out. Michelle fields "OH MY ARM IS BROKEN!" style.

Yes it is, any and all cuckchan spillover is a bad thing.

Not only this, but to stress that the victims of Clinton have been victims far far longer than Trump running. Might as well since some will likely try to go low saying Trump bought them out.

Assuming you are legit, this may have been some fakes news they gave to certain people involved so they knew who the leaks and who doesn't. If your legit, I'd be worried about my well being if I were you.

They've got nothing.

BUMP

The number of shills saging this makes me think it is genuine. If this were fake there would be no harm in creating these hashtags for nothing

We should do it. At best we jujitsu them. At worst nothing happens and everyone forgets about a hashtag that went nowhere.

Flawless logic user. Congratulations on being so stupid.

MODS=KIKES

Water-filter man already claims to have the papers for the lawsuits that the Dems are going to file today, cool your fucking jets before sperging out you autist.

For what?

sage
kill yourself cuck

Inb4 video of Trump saying "you people" at a rally in Detroit.

Thanks for humoring my 'tism, user. Totally with you on KotH. I enjoyed it as a kid to a certain extent, but nowhere near how much I revel in watching it now.

SHUT IT DOWN

We tried that already when there were dozens on charges and singles actually going to jail.
Didn't work.
Here its even less likely as Trump's only defense is his word.
Should have slammed the door and used an instawall to keep him out.

nice slide there here

We did it. Good job everyone.

I don't know if you're CTR, but you're definitely evil.

DIRECT CROSSLINKING TO VIPCUCKCHAN

Holy fuck, get the fuck out of here.

this.

Waiting in the year of the fire monkey. Tsk.
inb4 reddit spacing