Saturday 10/15 - Bangor, ME - 3:00 EDT

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hd29y
claremont.org/crb/basicpage/the-flight-93-election/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I expect him to go all-out.

bump

I see idiots spamming the stream chat saying that

Trump supporters are about as much of a "laughing stock" as is Hillary getting a child rapist out of prison time.

Fucking hell Trump. The debates ended 18 hours ago.

This madman won't take a break!

Preshow starting.

Hillary supporters are spiking the ball and celebrating already.

Too bad they spiked it at the 50 yd line.

Trump

AND WE'RE GOING TO KEEP WINNING
AND YOU'RE GOING TO SAY
"TRUMP TRUMP, I'M TIRED OF WINNING"
AND I'M GOING TO SAY
"NO"

Wew lads that guy was pretty high energy.

WOW my favorite thread on Holla Forums these days.
I have noticed a lot of crap fucking threads lately.
I still can't figure out if the poster is just plain a retard or it is intentional.

It's frequently both. CTR doesn't hire the best people.

Trump isn't an anime girl

Example here
The fuck me in the ass Holla Forums thread a couple days ago with a bunch of pics of a young boy showing his ass. It was totally disscusting and got deleted by the mods relatively quickly.

There's the door.

I don't have problems with people posting anime, I do have problems if someone wants to compare trump to an anime girl though. At least choose a manly character like that one blonde guy you all sometimes compare Trump with.

Time to scan the crowd behind trump for interesting antendees

perfect

That's not anime, that's moeshit. Fuck off with your niggerboo taste.

I wonder what this is supposed to mean.
You all: weebs? Drumpffags? fellow Polacktz?
I'll just cover all the bases with this image.
Enjoy being triggered.

Yes. See that one makes more sense, of course a guy would be happy to be surrounded by them.

Chick who just moved behind Suit Beard looks like solid 7/10.

Der Trumpenyouth reporting in.

Here is a kid with the right saying but the wrong character on his t-shirt.

I'm pretty sure "you all" refers to anyone who associates Trump with anime, autist-kun. In this case I think he's talking about Reinhard(sp?) from LotGH.

SESSIONS

Based jeff is the opening act

Fixed it for him.

(((INTERNATIONAL BANK)))

Also, that cheering for Farage.

We have to send it to our new friend

I don't know.
I'm the massive faggot who hold the keys to the Trump meme archive.
I have every Trump meme ever made, that means Anime too.

I wonder if Nigel is going to speak

What is the filesize of that meme archive?

Jeff is talking to Holla Forums now.
deplorable

Do you have these?

I DIDN'T EXPECT WE'D BE OFF TO SUCH A COMFY START

D'aww this guy seems adorable

now americas mayor

Trump sent Rudy out for the tape gate fiasco.

Sweet fuck

Why are there never people like this in the Trump Rally audiences?

Did Trump pull that during the debate? I don't recall him hitting her with that.

…I have the weirdest boner.

fuck you we love Trump
t. Landwhale

CANADA

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2.44 GB of just Trump's face on shit

Yes

Trump and Hillary both discussed Obamacare, it was the first question they were asked from an audience member.

Probably out of respect for Trump and not wanting his image tarnished by association with us.

Based Rudy

SPECIAL PROSECUTOR RUDY GIULIANI

Right, I just don't remember him bringing up the rapist's remarks on it. Maybe didn't need to.

Every time a Holla Forumsack is seen in public whether its the Fed protests, someone live streaming a chimpout, or the guy that dressed like a gorilla they're in decent to good shape.

This is high energy as fuck

LOCK HER UP

Excuse my low energy reading comprehension.
I think Trump did mention Bill's comments on Obongocare. Can't recall.

Shit, Giuliani is on fire here, does he normally speak like this?

I'm pretty sure Trump brought it up, because Frostfaggot mentioned it when he turned the question over to the cunt.

Trump didn't but an audience question did.

Giuliani has a voice for speeches
He's excellent at it

Giuliani is better than Christie.

Using the power of the God Emperor he's ascended to Goebbels-tier

I like this idea.

'Us' wasn't implying Holla Forums is full of fatties, I was saying I'm a fatty.

HE IS ON

The God Emperor speaks

Thanks, there it was then.

HE'S HERE

kek, what a savage question

He is going to do 2-3 campaigns per day in all the swing states until the election.
The tv jews are fucking pissed he is not spending tons on ads.

Another QT spied.

F.B.I. Coup soon fellow Holla Forumsack!

That lock her up chant fucking kills

FUCK OFF I LOVE TRUMP WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU IMPLYING

The red line thing is the only bit that bothers me because Assad did not cross the chemical "red line" that was Obama and Clinton's pet "moderate rebels" that used chemical weapons.

LOCK HER UP

Just a reminder this would NOT be happening at a Jeb! rally if he were the nominee right now.

I need to fix my shit since this new browser makes the enter key now submits posts instead of drop to next line
NOW

All those millions of sweet, sweet shekels not going to ad agencies for worthless their worthless products. Poor guys are probably going to starve.

Special prosecutor!!!
The cnn jews were going on about that from the debates and saying he was now a full on fascist evil dictator from the USSR

MFW Trump releases his list of traitors and calls upon me to round them up for the LOCK UP!!

LA RWDS

call me crazy, but I have a sneaking suspicion that pic might be edited

Crowd energy through the roof

DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING?

I don't know, the pixels seem fine.

I-Is this going to be another Las Vegas rally?

MR. BREXIT

That Las Vegas rally was legendary

I WANT TO BRING US TOGETHER AS ONE PEOPLE

Fascism: The Great Unifier

I missed it, what got dropped today from wikileaks?

Thank God for Wikileaks!

check the catalog

Does Wikileaks drop every Monday now for the next 9 weeks?

My money.
That was hilarious last night when he called her out he is telling it now.

Oh boy.

I'll take "What is the Sticky?" for 200, Mr. Trebek.

No idea user I play catch up to the genius Holla Forumsacks on the board.

What's this tard in the audience yelling?

ABE INKON
Who is this Abe Inkon, Holla Forums?

New Splatoon character.

kek, Trump is going to be our first autistic president.

Trump knows what the NX is

we'll have the best trains

NAFTA Worst trade deal in the History of the World.

I absolutely agree with this. USA Workers & small time business got shafted big time!

Never in my life have i wanted a Leader to release a list of traitors so that they can be rounded up!

He's just picking up from where he left off last night and is continuing the rape unabated.

kek, this.
Just taking a victory lap with a few thousand of his best people. And he gets the best people, believe me.

(checked)

Trump is like some sort of powerful high-energy cyborg, not a robot, not a normie, probably why he was such a successful Businessman, able to see connections others cant see etc

You have to be a grand chess master!

GRAND CHESS MASTER

HOLY SHIT

"Smart trade" > "Free trade"
I agree tbh

NO ONE WHO SUPPORTS OPEN BORDERS SHOULD BE ABLE TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT!

It shouldn't even be called free trade it should be called smart trade.

LA RWDS

DEAL WITH THE DEVIL
wew he did it again

Trump loves the old jew now he gets tons of milage out of him.

Come on Bernouts, Trump is welcoming you into the movement. Put that joint down and vote Trump.

holy shit, no more low-energy trains

He is courting them all the time.
You can vote for me to fuck the lizard that stole your candidate.

THE HELL WE CAN

THE HELL WE CANT

I want this more now

10/10 strong man

Neurotypicals btfo

= Hillary Clinton Attacked those women viciously =

=Hillary Clinton threatened me after bill Clinton Raped Me=

Just think of all the younger voters who knew literally nothing about this. I wonder what they're thinking now?

I was interested in Trump at first as the anti-illegal immigration candidate, but I think I like him even more as the anti-corruption candidate.

I was a Ron Paul small gov't fag in '12, but if we're not going down that route the least we could do is make sure we're not throwing our money away.

He is going BTFO out bills raping escapades no holds barred now.
It will be a new part of every campaign.

Me
That you can't redtext and need to go back.

Hey dumbass, check the IDs.

Yeah, all those braindead millenials have their cognitive dissonance growing, and growing…

I'm turning 29 this month, and I am old enough to remember all the scandals the Clintons were caught up in. The idea that anyone wants them anywhere near the white house is beyond reprehensible to me.

Little less than half my age user.
I remember a lot.
Watched while it happened live.

I was a Ron Paul fan as well and voted for him.

I hope Trump becomes the anti jew (anti corruption) candidate and I'm glad he repeatedly mentioned Soros while pointing at Clinton.

LA RWDS

Going all out!

FUUUUCK

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Wow, going after the Kennedy shit too.

It's all ogre lads

Yep, I love it every time he brings up the old commie and rubs their faces in it.

Bill didn't rape the 12 year old.
It was just some shitbag.

Right? Haven't heard Chappaquiddick in quite some time.

"…protecting the powerful, and you know who I mean"

THE INTERNATIONAL JEWRY

BATA BOOM REALEST GUY IN THE ROOM

Trump drops a deuce on Teddy

Anonymoose has nothing on Trump's ability to not forget / not forgive tbh

make me

Shillary is losing it
archive.is/hd29y

Jesus may cast the first stone

FLIGHT 93 ELECTION CONFIRMED
claremont.org/crb/basicpage/the-flight-93-election/

Trump IS a Blue Collar Worker

Compared to most Rich people Trump is not old money, or big money. Trump is a small time rich person compared to a lot of other Billionaires.

Trump - Respect the Hustle Niggers and Jews were coming to get you!

Trump is persuading a coup

If shit get kikey on Nov 8th it's a fair bet there'll be a lot of pissed off patriots ready to turn on Obongo and his lackeys.

What a time to be alive

We have to do all those things

so much safer
so much better

so much wealthier

because we have gotten Jewed by all of our old jew puppet leaders

LA RWDS

You're forgetting the 14 MoH recipients and 88 generals.

top fucking kek, you never go full commie shitter re-education, Hilldawg

If you only knew about the Big League List of traitors.

Trump knows who is and who isn't on his side, and he knows who has been naughty and nice.

If Trump releases a list of Traitors who he wants rounded up…. who will fight for these traitors? No one.

I will support the round up in any way shape or form. That includes muffling those who are vocally protesting it.

Just think of it.
1000's outside hoping to get in.
The venue is filled.
Lizard woman can't fill a grade school cafeteria.

I can wait til Trump gives us carte blanche to beat leftists back into their homes when they chimp out.

Shit is going to get fucking hairy as all hell soon.

I forget that Trump's education plan will remove the SJWisms from education.

Absolutely solid

Requesting a Pepe dressed as Honest Abe.

The AAAAAAHHHFRiCAN Americans.

Saving our Hunters and 2nd Amendment!

Manufacturing Hub of the World Again!

We must PUSH aside the Politicians and Special Interests who BETRAYED US!

LA RWDS

MAGA

Functioning on common sense = non nigger / jew mentality

LA RWDS

Destroying common core is choice. It's so shit parents cannot even work with their children on homework.

Yinzers?

Pittsburghfags

trips of truth

Getting the military is easy when you promise to fund them properly and stop squandering lives on (((nation building))) even though their loyalty is the hardest to turn.

Shit is gonna get real if there's a sniff of election stealing.

5/5 breddy gud :DDD

Comes from you'ns. Its basically the Pittsburgh version of the south's, "y'all"

From the beginning, he's basically been courting everyone with a gun and authority. Military, police, border, FBI, secret service.

All the last stolen elections the losers rolled over and showed their yellow bellies while the stealers grabbed them by the pussy
gore & kerry

I've been saying for a long time that I feel like Trump owes us something. Maybe not jobs directly (or maybe yes,) but definitely he'd better unfuck the economy, I mean really unfuck it and haul the kikes out of the Fed and Wall St and burn them at the stake.

What if trump goes to the Fed and goes no more interest on our national currency?
Or we will go back to the old andrew jackson way of making money.

Would be hilarious if we went back to the Old Hickory way of making money.

Best I can do, lad.

Maybe that is the Holla Forums tier surprise of
MAGA BABY

Since the rally is over, I'll use this thread to slip in a lil shilling for my favorite wizard autist political commentator and the comfy political commentary videos on his channel.

He was a Gary Johnsons supporter but is now on the Trump train for good. Has frighteningly accurate political predictions, only wrong call was Wisconsin.

shill away friend

And here's a more in-depth video about this election and the shifts taking place in it that are BTFOing Hillary, neocons, and the media.

From an old folder, but why not.

And finally, he made an appearance on Red Ice discussing our Lord Kek and meme magick. Great interview, he really knows his occult shit.

Is that the dude who went 110% sperg and tried to cast a hex on Trump early this year?

Very possible, he admits he was three sheets to the wind drunk every day from May to June this year. I'm still catching up on some of his material from then and before.

He's come around to Trump especially in the last few weeks as he's seen Gary Johnson become more of a moderate and Trump become the most libertarian (and nationalist) candidate.

I tried.

Gore may have had the election stolen but he was still an establishment politician so of course he wasn't going to make a big fuss when he never thought he'd actually win. You can't honestly be comparing Trump's insurrection of a campaign to Al Gore.

Too much white noise at the top.

I think that may have been the election that created this huge swell of leftist media. Even though they lost, it was obvious they could see there was money in it. That is, instead of being a unbiased outlets. If anyone recalls Air America.

As if Alphabet doesn't do the same thing.

Once more.

They haven't fucked with him yet, and he says he'll go elsewhere if they do.

Gore had it stolen in Fl
jebe! was guv

Kerry had it stolen in Oh
karl rove put the fix in

Those bastards had it figured right down to the county and precinct how to steal it

You've done good, user.

Not that I really give a fuck about either of them tbh

And I do know/remember what air america was.

Oh, I'm not denying that. Just talking about what I remember from the upstart leftist media at the time. You should check out the programs from Air America at the time and those involved. There's quite the overlap of what is now.

Civil rights and protecting the liberties of the people has not and never will be profitable. Yet, Clinton somehow managed to make millions of dollars by serving in public office.

I screwed up user.
Oldfag here.
"Air America" was the CIA's airline that they used for everything they needed (Barry Seal).
That was what I remembered but I also now remember the one you are referring to

And to be totally honest after 911 I hated bush with a passion I was depressed for a month after kerry lost to him, because I knew I had to listen to that cocksucker on tv for another 4 years.
I literally could not stand to listen to him speak.

I think we found the "Bigly" fellow that Trump keeps mentioning. Seriously, he's benefiting from ALL of Trump's policy ideas, and he keeps saying "Bigly" whenever he brings up YUGE changes.

Maybe he is related to Bane somehow…

I didn't deny that Gore had it stolen, what I was saying is that making a comparison between Gore and Trump is fucking retarded.

I am not in any way trying to compare retarded al to trump.
All I am alluding to is that US elections are many times no better than any average common banana republic, from what I have seen in the past

Speaking of synchronicity, remember how Clinton started using "Dark" to hit Trump's rhetoric? I just realized that all along she has only been accidentally feeding Kek and making him stronger.

Trump would not take the election being stolen lying down as Gore did. As I said Gore was an establishment politician. You can almost bet that there were backroom deals made for him over it, and you can see how he has profited since.

"You know, I mention something deplorable that she's done (rape cases w/ Bill) and she looks like she wants to laugh about it (or she does actually laugh about it). And this isn't the first time she's done this. You want to know the other time she laughed about something that wasn't funny? Benghazi. When she was asked about where she was that night, if anyone was there with her, she laughs about it. Not even to mention the case with the child rapist. And you know who else didn't find it funny? The person who wanted answers on that committee for where she was when those soldiers died. So yes, the American people should be offended about her behavior here tonight when she's trying to laugh it off again."

underrated comment IMO

Do you want to talk about judgment? And principles? I will tell you.

How is for judgment, remaining married to a rapist and defending him? To someone who abuses women? I, at least, knew when to call it off for the benefit of both of us.
How is, for integrity, to remain with that rapist husband and campaign with him, and then talk about women's rights?
How is it for principles that you remain with him just so you can pursue power and money? And you think she's not in it for the money, folks? How is it she made multimillions of dollars by being a politician? Maybe if she spent that time she did making money on actual problems the people have instead, for 30 years, things would be a lot better today.

So, does it start in 30m or 5m?

Due to start in ~20 minutes

Jewliani on now.

Are we using this thread or the new thread?

go to the new thread

The "New thread" is for a different, later rallly.
But it's easy to forgive since Trump does multiple rallies per day.

never thought I'd hear about "air america" on here.. as someone who somewhat regularly interacts with many of the people who wrote for them (maron+some others), they're softening up on trump. some have started comparing trump to bernie and hillary to GWB.

You're right about this guy being an autist. I watched the 3 videos you linked and liked him enough to go to his channel and watch his most recent one. You can't make this shit up:

"Behold the comfy" made me chuckle, it was a good line.

Glad you guys liked it, I'm getting more than my % Daily Value of Holla Forums, /liberty/ and /x/ from this guy.

I don't know why he still uses cuckchan though

Eceleb shilling
Post webms of his fucking videos then if you're going to claim his content is worthwhile you fucking kikes. Clickshekels should be earned not by shilling, but by merit.

Someone on here or on Holla Forums should make a script or program where you plug in a youtube link and it downloads the video/audio streams and automatically makes a .webm out of it. What's the filesize limit now, 12MB?

This guy is like Sam Hyde if he rolled a wizard instead of a berserking hate-beast.