Solution to fix our birthrates

I thought of a way to potentially save our birth-rates:

Nobody is allowed to vote unless they have children; and the number of votes they are allowed to caste is equivalent to the number of children they have. As such, a family with 14 children, can caste 14 votes. This would result in all the really big rural families, amish, etc. having huge sway over the countries politics, while degenerate city dwellers with 0 to 1 children would get practically no votes. It would also spur on many white couples to have children and to give a shit about the future, just so they can participate more in the voting meme. This should not extend to adopted children or immigrant children, it would be one vote for each child actually born in the country.

My proposal makes a lot of sense also because only people that have children have a vested-interest in the future, especially the ones with LOTS of children, and it makes it hard for the left to just import lots of shitskins purely so they can get their votes.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endocrine_disruptor
sciencealert.com/fda-bans-antibacterial-soaps-because-they-re-not-better-cleaner-or-safer-than-regular-soap)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1883354/
cphpost.dk/news/denmark-to-sue-eu-commission-over-delays-on-dangerous-chemical-legislation.html
corporateeurope.org/food-and-agriculture/2015/05/toxic-affair-how-chemical-lobby-blocked-action-hormone-disrupting
youtube.com/watch?v=-m9sMYhe_FI
youtube.com/watch?v=6ks5OSVDl00)
ffh.films.com/PreviewClip.aspx?id=9504)
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/08/31/disappearing-male-documentary.aspx
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Conservative_Citizens
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have you ever even seen inner-city niggers or spics in real life? They shit out 6+ per family

Right now getting rid of the non-whites is a far bigger problem
birth rates are a pretty easy fix

Stop larping retard.
Try real world solutions

sage

You're ruining Holla Forums with your stupid behavior. Stop making shitty threads about you video game reality

Yeah, it's not going to motivate politically active people to procreate, and will just bolster the democrat base.
Do what Hitler did by offering out loans that could be paid back in childbirth, you mung.

ugh… did not mean to bump this shit thread

I think it would still work out for us. Hoardes of marxists, libshits, etc. would no longer be able to vote.

I know democrashitty has to be abolished but while we are transitioning to a monarchy we may as well use the stupid voting meme to convince people to reproduce more.

I do not really believe this at all. It's been stated for a long ass time but I really looked into it before to see if it's actually true and I think it's not. All these degenerates that aren't reproducing aren't really "smart".

Starship Troopers got it right.

Why don't we just create nanobots to carry our semen, dump them in the water supply in white towns, and then all white bitches get pregnant?

They're all on the pill and most of them abort their children and also many of them are on drugs and stuff so they'll just create BSRs.

shitskins and mudslimes reproduce like rats, it would backfire

Having my second child within a month!

I'm doing my fair share, out of memetics alone!

THERES NO LOVE IN MY LIFE ONLY THE STRUGGLE!!!

Just took a bath with my son, we are really enjoying life with a bathtub.

If you got kids, take baths with them, don't sit next to the tub, jump in!
We did waterbubbles, drove a toy car on the side of the tub, squirted water and practiced water kicks!
It was rad!
We don't know the sex/gender of the next one, but I'm assuming it's a girl! Scary!

Many pesticides contain endocrine disruptors
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endocrine_disruptor

These chemicals damage the sperm and lower their count. Additionally, they also disturb development of fetuses and their sexual organs. They can be found all around us - in fertilizers, in cleaning agents, in plastics, in fish, in water.
sciencealert.com/fda-bans-antibacterial-soaps-because-they-re-not-better-cleaner-or-safer-than-regular-soap)

According to this paper, the decrease of sperm count is about 50% in 5 decades. This research was first done in the 30s. Therefore during the 2010s the amount of healthy sperm in Western European men is minimal. These reports were suppressed by the governments in order to prevent public panic.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1883354/

The petrochemical industry is strongly fighting against the EU-wide regulations. Denmark and Sweden are suing the EU commission for not fulfilling the deadline on this regulation.
cphpost.dk/news/denmark-to-sue-eu-commission-over-delays-on-dangerous-chemical-legislation.html

Report:
* A Toxic Affair: How the chemical lobby blocked action on hormone disrupting chemicals (Corporate Europe Observatory) - 2015
corporateeurope.org/food-and-agriculture/2015/05/toxic-affair-how-chemical-lobby-blocked-action-hormone-disrupting

Endocrine Disruptors
youtube.com/watch?v=-m9sMYhe_FI a 2:33 long intro video into how these chemicals work

Documentaries:

* Endocrination - Documentary HD
youtube.com/watch?v=6ks5OSVDl00)

* The Estrogen Effect: Assault on the Male
ffh.films.com/PreviewClip.aspx?id=9504)

* The Disappearing Male
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/08/31/disappearing-male-documentary.aspx

Fix the economy. That's the first and most important step. Most whites aren't having kids because they want to provide for them without relying on welfare.

Second part is dismantling feminism. Fertile women get paid less perhaps.

Fuck you faggots, Augustus already fixed this a gorillion of years ago, taxe the people you want to have children, take from the same they would need to raise a children untill they have one, and stop helping whores for being whores, taxes and jail if they refuse to pay.

I don't have kids, but I'm highly educated top 1% of the country in engineering, math, economics, etc. I'm more qualified to vote than some retarded gimp who pumped a load into a woman.

Your solution is pleb-tier low education shit.

Thanks for not leaving a future Isaac Newton.

If you were indeed smart you would know that the future needs your 'genius genes' lest it be run by retards.

but no be content that the future will be full of niggers and the genius of whites will die out because of faggots like you.

You're a nigger tryin' to act big. My education is in history and literature, but at least I have children to pass on the white gene. Your "education" will rot with you.

Well by the time I got through my education, all I had left waiting for me was a bunch of used up whores and SJW feminists.

What am I supposed to do now? Nothing.

While, at the end of the day a 2.1 birthrate (the replacement rate) is the goal, we can not outbreed our competitors, nor should we try. We'll end up like China and still lose. The end solution must involve either peaceful deportation or force. More whites does not in itself mean less muds .

Not in the least, I've been developing a shit ton of new ideas, theories, and systems I'll be able to pass along to make humanity better if it even survives.

The irony of course is that your tard-tier children probably won't be smart enough to understand any of it.

Good man

If you fix the economy you fix the birth rates by default. The only reason white people aren't having as much babies is because a child costs a huge amount of money and the middle class is being wiped out all across western civilization.

The poison they put in mass produced foods don't help either…

Birth rates aren't a problem, you noob. It's just a Jewish psyop to push immigration.

Viral nanotech inseminators when?

OP how can you fuck uo so hard?

Was forcing men to drink your semen part of your plan?

You're on Holla Forums claiming that you actually are developing fundamental academia. This means you've been published in peer reviewed journals.

Prove it or gtfo.

Find a young woman, moron. I'm 30 and just started dating a 21 year old.

DEMOCRACY

I got as far as "14"

If it's not about knocking up 14 year olds, I'm not interested

How about creating a good, stable economy that encourages more children? It is hard to support a huge family anymore. All four of my boomer grandparents had 5 kids. Nearly every single one of my aunts and uncles had 2. Without a good economy there aren't incentives to have lots of kids. Niggers and spics have lots of little shits because they are incentivized to with gibmedats. But a stronger economy would be better for whites, and obviously kicking shitskins out goes without saying.

I have, for a while, thought that one way to prevent our civilization from ever declining would be extending the vote (in countries as in Poland or others in Eastern Eastern) to all children. They could vote, but only with their parents' supervision and approval. For infants and toddlers unable to declare their intentions, Mom or Dad could fill out ballots on their behalves. Large redneck families would easily outvote childless college students and educated womyn.

The tendency in democracy is to extend the franchise. Giving children the vote with parental approval would make it impossible for the Left to win elections.

Kvetching about women is one thing but being anti-white inexcusable.

So true it's sad.

How many votes dose Tyrone get, he's probably got 5-7 kids, shiiiiit I don't know.

Forcing a fix wont solve anything, low birthrates are a symptom, not the disease.

retarded

(checked)

These. Sick of the muh GDP muh infinite growth meme. Kick out all of the muds and the "economy" will go down, but morale and productivity will improve. Make America great again and we'll have another baby boom, in any case.

and only allow white men to vote

birthrates are not the problem. whites do not and should not breed like rabbits, we're K-selected. the solution to our demographic problems is physical removal, not trying to outbreed our enemies.

Jesus Christ, user. Go back to cuckchan. Sage.

This is literally the worst idea possible

but if it was done at this moment right now it would be traditional families in control of America's future and that would lead to a complete shift towards where all those shitskins will be removed

highly indoctrinated too then

Your education doesn't mean shit. I myself dropped out of university long ago because of all the bullshit there but that doesn't mean I stopped studying, as I still have the internet and books, and even talk with a professor that lives down my street when I want to, or drop in on university lectures and they have no idea I'm not actually a student.

You can do all that and reproduce at the same time you know.

In Canada millions of so called "Syrian Refugees" are being constantly imported and given free housing, free dental, free food, free everything.

If all that went to young white couples instead, with the requirement we start reproducing, we'd be doing just fine.

We're working ourselves to death to support shitskins that are being brought in to replace us.

Solution to fix our birth rates? Take every right away from women. Problem solved.

Well, if that happens, what will result is so many niggers so fast causing so much trouble that a race war is the inevitable result.

Accelerationism ftw?

There is only one solution to fix our birth rates: put your pathetic dick into picture related.

If they resist, slap them and continue. There will be a time when RWRS (Right Wing Rape Squads) will be a thing to restore population statistics.

You should absolutely kill yourself

No, they really will not. Rape is for subhumans.

No it wouldn't it would be obese baby mama's with 14 different kids from 8 different men. For fucks sake half married people in the country end up getting divorces this whole plan is turning single moms into super voters, just get rid of democracy

I'm not actually American and was just thinking of Canada when I made this thread.

Canada's divorce rate is almost as bad

Thanks for that pic btw, I have been trying to build shelves today, and now I see how to do it and where to screw it and how to place the supports.

…but it has hoardes of Amish and the only white people having children are all rural. I rarely EVER see children in the city, they are such a rarity. Most city people here have literally no children at all and don't want them. Hell, I wouldn't even want children, if it weren't for the fact we need more soldiers for the race war.

Basically, Canada having few non-whites, and all of its degenerate populace being concentrated in cities, if we just make a 1-child = 1 vote policy then it should work here…

I agree. But what can you do in an age where shitskins and niggers are allowed to rape our women so they carry their subhuman offspring?

Rape doesn't increase birth-rates nor lead to offspring of quality.

We just need the boomers to fucking die off already so there's nobody to fuck up our attempts to control our women again and make them subservient to men.

Honestly we need to enslave women while also having checks in place to prevent men from abusing the women. They should be reduced to the status of animals, and it should be expected we take good care of them, but they won't control finances or be able to go against our word when we direct their lives.

I saw a white kid once, a few months ago. It was pretty shocking realizing how rarely it happens. I'm in Commiefornia.

Get money, a chaste wife, and enjoy life.

I like this idea.

RIGHT WING RAPE SQUADS NOW

You're putting the cart before the horse with this because there is no means to get such a law passed to begin with.

Yeah, how could that possibly go wrong…

How do we get into a position where we can just dictate what we want? No non-whites, no mongrels, no racemixers, no jews, all degenerates go into gulags, etc.?

holy fuck that pic is legend.

What is responsible for the drip from 1920 to 1935?

nice trips, makes me hope youre joking.

if you cant figure out how to build a fucking shelf, you might be a nigger

Easier to use silent weapons there. Convince women and nonwhites that their votes don't matter nd will never matter, because white men will always dominate them. Demoralize them until they beg us to them. And the women are too busy raising their five white children to care about anything else.

If the US would stop abandoning Christianity and learn that the only good sex is unprotected sex within a male/female marriage, birth rates would be solved. Personally I don't care much for Holla Forums ideology (inb4 cuck and other nonsense buzzwords), but I'm aware that in this country the average age of a Hispanic is 9, for blacks/Asians it is mid-20's, and for whites it is 54. My Russian professor was helping my class to practice numbers by asking us all what age we want to marry at. I said 24, everybody else said something in their 40's/50's. This is a serious problem.

Sorry bro

If I had a younger sister I'd make her accept your courtship.

By force. After much thought, the only solution that I can still see working is the use of violence against our enemies. This was possible 100 years ago because countries were not fractured by immigration and multiculturalism, but with that now the standard, it's impossible to come together and kill the enemy, so, I see no means to get back into a position of power.

I have kids, it worries me constantly.

You might wanna tone it down a little, you're sounding like a liberal.

And this by the way is the solution to the slut problem. Make men, MEN, AGAIN. Give the father/older brothers the responsibility to pick suitable mates for the women of their family, and allow the girls veto rights. Everyone is happy, every white is making babies, problem solved.

NOOOOOOOPE

pay low end jobs more money than higher jobs like teacher, lawyer etc and birthrate will be fixed

Fix the birthrate problem? reduce theirs through blood and mass deportations, use all the money we give to parasites like Israel, niggers and beaners as an incentive for whites and whites only to have 2+ children per household and finally destroy the current family law that gives supremacy to women and let them be able to get out of wedlock on a whim.

Tl;dr Overpopulation solves nothing, reduce undesirables and give incentives to keep the 2-3 children per household ideal for whites only.

You both are niggers that will create a shitty future by making a bunch of brats with single mothers. Kill yourselves.

Well, you know if we weren't working ourselves to death in keeping roof over our heads and food on the table for the family, maybe birthrates would rise?

You know it just took one parent to support a big family back in the day?

it needs to go back to how it was originally. property ownership.

well I take back my previous comment

If by "low end" you mean blue collar (plumber, welder, carpenter) by all means they deserve to make a fair wage.

Blow your brains out.

Having kids is not enough. To vote you must be:

White

Male

Over 35

plus military service (even if its just NG for 3 years enlistment)

I haven't had the materials and opportunity to experiment and I just figured it out from looking at your pic…

i had a big writeup on Holla Forums awhile back concerning this. it got ignored. but its basically, earn the right to vote once you complete either military service or civilian job corps (building critical infrastructure basically) after 3 years honorable service, or wait until you're 35.

How about: If you don't have at least two kids, no pension for you.

meh too many liberals

I say strictly military service and the military always stays hard.
All this pussy shit is right out the window.

I have a better idea. Abolish voting (which is leftist degeneracy), implement eugenics, kick all the nonwhites out, and give OP - and any kids he has - a vasectomy right away.

You don't have to reveal your identity to prove your education. You'd know that if you were truly in academia.

That means all of Holla Forums can't vote then.

i assure you it would be 3 years of hard grunt work. the real work performed by hired tradesman, while the shit jobs - hauling bundles of metal pipe, digging ditches, tying rebar for concrete - that kind of shit is done under the watchful eye of a professional overseer.

No that is shit and wouldn't help me at all. I myself live at home with my parents and can't support myself nevermind a wife and children. How is some pension going to give me the space and funds to start a family?

You'd be surprised, we somehow have some people over 35 browsing and no they are not all feds.

hohohohoho

This one is at least partially something that could happen. Think about it: you have to be 35 to run for President, so why are people who are legally incapable of running for that office allowed to vote for candidates?

Everyone here is 20-25 for the most part. A few 25-30 or 15-20. Very few outside of the 15 to 30 range completely.

I'm 34, with 2 kids (never wanted kids until I came across Holla Forums years ago), so, we are here but I do think the demographics of chans are much younger, it's just that some of us have been here since the beginning.

You forgot to include the qualifier of marriage.

Shill.

there was a thread the other day where wyatt mann showed up (he never confirmed it but we know it was him)

and zyklon ben occasionally lurks

i revealed my power level several months back to a 51 year old guy i work with, we browse Holla Forums at work on his phone alot now

Wouldn't a tax incentive be better for these sort of things? Isn't there such a thing as a bachelor tax?

You could do something to the effect of:

If a man is not married and does not have a child before the age of 30, his taxes increase 2% per year post 30 years of age.

For example, a 45 year old unmarried, childless male would pay an additional 30% in taxes. You would need to cap it at some point otherwise it just becomes stupid, or reduce or increase the amount depending on their income.

Still, I think the best incentive is to give debt-free loans for the purchase of a home and cut x amount from the loan for each child born - it's better to encourage than penalise.

Unless you ban non-whites from getting this shit, it will just get exploited like at the current.

You can thank Bill Clinton for EIC

And this is the real problem in getting any of these ideas passed into law - every single idea would be met with such resistance as to make it not even worth trying. Good luck finding a politician that will introduce a bill so that only married white men with children can vote. The time to pass such laws was prior to multiculti immigration, not now.

A lot of Holla Forumsacks might disagree with me here, but I don't see the white birthrate (which is at record lows) as an issue at all. Modern technology and the automation of many industries makes having families of 5+ kids no longer necessary.

The problem here is importing shitskins in massive numbers. I think something like 10,000 are being flown into Germany on a weekly basis. These shitskins breed like rabbits so even if whites try to increase our output we'll never come close to outpacing them.

Whites don't need to have more babies – we just need to remove the non-whites from our countries and regain our homogeneity. Thinking that we can somehow outbreed shitskins is the ultimate exercise in futility.

This. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a stable population. The problem isn't that we're losing some kind of suicidal endless breeding race, it's that we're allowing non-whites into our countries in the first place.

regain control over our women

since that's not realistic right now, its all up to the women. They have to wake up too. We can help that by continuing the meme war. Besides that, the best IRL we can do is hold our noses and impregnate fatties because, due to their obesity, we still have control over through sheer SMV relativity.

Problem, incel?

You remove them so they can't rape women.

for

8/pol/ attracts mostly 20-30s, concentrated in the mid to late 20s. 30s aren't rare and we do have few 40+ here and there. You know "no fun allowed" does keep the younger ones at bay, right? cuck/pol/ is filled with 16-24 year olds.

It's still an issue in terms of population dynamics and genetic bottlenecks.

All of human history we did not breed like this with so few children.

Also not everyone should breed, so the ones that DO breed, need to have as many children as possible.

This should be the case as it is fair. People who selfishly don't have children rely on other people's children to fund their retirements and take care of them. Having children as a healthy person is a civic duty.

We should start local non-profits that only allow Whites to join. We use these non-profits to provide social services to Whites. It could subsidize baby showers, scholarships, and local petitions. I think we might be able to coop the Council of Conservative Citizens to do it.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Conservative_Citizens

Samefag here. This would also allow us to cut government welfare for everyone, while not screwing ourselves.

There should be no government incentivized retirement. Either your parents care for you or they don't because you were a shit boomer parent who betrayed them and they hate you so you die.

The real expenses are having a home, a vehicle, and food…

wew

Each of those comments was hand-crafted and part of the flow of discussion in the thread. It's not "spam".

That's all we have to do.

When it's easy to actually LIVE in this country, more whites will be having children. Only white trash welfare queens have lots of kids because the government makes them comfy. Most of us however have too much self respect to suck on the government's teat however.

This is why so many niggers and spics have children as well, they make up the majority for being on some sort of government assistance (and they have the most kids). It's really simple.

I'm sure safety is also a reason, why raise a child today when they might grow up with niggers, spics, and other degenerate LGBTQYZE whites. Also why gated communities seem to be the way families are moving to.

Absolutely bullshit. The economy is FINE. We are so economically strong we're able to bring in millions of worthless shitskins every single year and support them all with free everything. Meanwhile the people born in this nation don't get free housing, free dental, free food, etc.

Why should civilized, modern man stoop down to the level of apes and animals and play a numbers game of shitting out as many low quality offspring as possible when we could just leverage technology instead? Eugenics and test tube babies are the solution. Literally superhumans. No genetic diseases, insanely high intelligence, creativity, and fitness, greatly extended lifespans, and all highly regulated so that there are no "accidental" children that aren't paired with suitable loving parents.

They will also have nekomimi.

This is the most retarded idea anyone has put forth. Fuck you OP, you absolute retard.

It's got important proteins brah ;^)

White's would be brainwashed into doing mental gymnastics. I am white, therefore I do not deserve to vote, therefore I should not breed.

I see we're in dreamland. If I had absolute power and could create my dream voting system it would be similar to yours, but mine would be a bit more restrictive.

First I would define marriage to be something that is exclusively between a man and a woman. Marriage would no longer be about the sharing of property. So, if a married man earns money and buys a house, that house will remain his even if he divorces. In getting the government out of marriage, this would remove the primary reason why many young men choose not to get married today.

With that said, these would be my rules:
1. Only people who are currently married and have at least one child may vote. (This child must biologically belong to both parents, or they cannot vote)
2. Those who are on welfare lose the right to vote.
3. Those who have been divorced lose the right to vote.
4. Subhumans cannot vote. Only the higher races can vote. No blacks allowed.

The first rule would exclude faggots, trannies, and other degenerates from voting. The second rule would exclude large numbers of left wing voters who would otherwise vote for free handouts. The third rule would disproportionately exclude non-traditional women and families far more often than it would exclude families with traditional values. The fourth rule is self-explanatory.

I understand that these rules are not fair and some of them may exclude good people. It's the goal that matters. These rules would bring about a stable society that is centered around traditional values and a stable family unit.

But that's Akatsuki and she's a lady.

Wow great contribution dumbass.

Devil's advocate, but what if you are a shit kid who won't take care of your parents?

yes

the majority of people in a country dont earn enough money to count as successful.
in socialist germany (GDR) they had a constant birthrate of 2.1-2.3.
they even had to counter the high birth rate of germans in eastern germany with nudity and light forms of child-porn.

the reason for high birth rates in GDR was simply because a teacher (and similar jobs) in eastern germany was earning twice less than a shitty carpenter. the teacher was also studying and wasting more time on his profession with less earning and less success.

made the carpenter a winner.
while today carpenters are losers. their jobs are taken away by low-payed immigrants, so they are payed less and less over the time due to foreign competition.
the middle class and the low end class cant afford to have children anymore.
and the upper class usually dont have much children at any time.

no woman want to marry a low payed carpenter if she could marry a lawyer, businessman, banker, etc.

a female teacher in countries like switzerland and southern germay is payed up to 4000 euros.
if she advances in her career she could end up earning 7000+ euro

BIRTHRATE OF GERMANS IN GERMANY 1.3 with immigrants 1.3 (2015)
even lower than japan

….. Seriously dude?

Its right there.
And its not the only explanation that should be obvious.

part 2:

to fix white people birth rate:
1. most important: get rid of all jews
2. create an economy that allows the majority to be advantaged financially
3. forbid woman to vote and male vote starts by 27 years of age
4. alcohol, cigarettes and other drugs are affecting the birthrate negatively
5 create a honest crime free society which allows to develop a serious generation of white people who will be ready to have white children
6 ban all niggers from tv and media. niggers are propaganda.
7 ban semitic ideologies and religions

Ideally, one vote per household (nuclear family), only white males that are married (or widowers) and that have at least one children of age 2.

That would fix a lot of problems.

Also mandatory military service and voting age starts from 22.

Ban political parties, vote for individual candidates instead.

That is just the worst possible option. Without ideological unity(and guarantee) there can be no trustworthy democracy.

disagree. would allow jews to use WHITE non-married man and woman to unite against the white majority
(like they did with gays)

22 is too young. 27 is the age when the brain is fully developed.
most guys with 22 are still too inexperienced in real life and easy to manipulate through lies and emotions.

This is a terrible idea.
People who are responsible and can't give a child a good life hold off on having kids until they are in a stable position to do so.
Niggers who don't give a shit have tons of kids.
Mexicans who don't give a shit have tons of kids.

You are a dumb fucking nigger.

you are the stinky nigger.
if economy is fixed you dont even need parents to raise a child
why are you so stupid you dumb twat?