Video of King Nigger Displaying His Erect Penis To Female Staff

Video of King Nigger Displaying His Erect Penis To Female Staff

The King Nigger Is Busted

https:// twitter.com/WDFx2EU7/status/784856591224844288/video/1

King Nigger just went on TV complaining about the Trump pussy tapes. But here he is harassing female staff with his erect penis.

DOTR when?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WDFx2EU7/status/784856591224844288/
imdb.com/title/tt0117119/
facebook.com/drjillstein/videos/1317843901589130/
democracynow.org/2016/8/8/wikileaks_julian_assange_attacks_against_jill
twitter.com/anncoulter?lang=en
twitter.com/IngrahamAngle
twitter.com/seanhannity
twitter.com/michellemalkin
twitter.com/ThaRightStuff
twitter.com/RichardBSpencer
twitter.com/vdare
twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire
twitter.com/Cernovich
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet
twitter.com/RealAlexJones
twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr
twitter.com/wesearchr
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics
twitter.com/dcexaminer
twitter.com/WashTimes
twitter.com/BreitbartNews
twitter.com/DailyCaller
twitter.com/nypost
theconservativetreehouse.com/e-mail-request-guidelines/
twitter.com/gatewaypundit
foxnews.com/story/2010/10/14/contact-us.html
nypost.com/contact/
washingtontimes.com/contact-us/?_escaped_fragment_=
thehill.com/contact
wnd.com/contact-wnd/
nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/accused-cat-kicker-andre-robinson-bailed-article-1.1781406
ebay.com/itm/MAKE-AMERICA-GREAT-AGAIN-Parody-HAT-Trump-EMBROIDERED-Grab-Them-By-The-Pussy-/182309262267?hash=item2a727a93bb:g:YuUAAOSwNRdX-R7N
archive.is/dPUzd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WebM it user

Dicks out for Harambe, tbf.

HOLY SHIT ITS REAL
THE NIGGER IS FUCKED

Page won't open 5 me

are they saying "agent sit down"?

What a weird fucking video.

lmao wtf

doesnt matter though, hes done

niggers gonna nig

They're telling the blonde agent to sit down so they can get a better look at his dick. Modern women are fucked in the head.

I know, these NPCs aren't even human
I will have no remorse putting bullets through their empty skulls

Try:
twitter.com/WDFx2EU7/status/784856591224844288/

Anyway, it's the 1st vid from

holy shittt

Thanks for the mp4.

Ok, so maybe I'm blind, but what am I looking at here? Did he have his dick out of his pants, or just have an obvious erection in his pants, or what?

I think that's what we're seeing here.

He had an obvious erection and striking poses to put it on display, for example putting his leg on the stool and thrusting his pelvis out.

Just an erection in his pants. However because he did not actively try and hide it, and even did things that could be interpreted as showing his erection off, he committed sexual harassment to pretty much everybody there.

In his pants, and as far as I can tell, they're telling the blonde in the middle of the aisle to sit down so they can get a better view.

pause it to see the bulge multiple times

this is nothing though. when i get boners i show them off too.

Did he make em all sign a contract or something? How long ago was this video taken…

Can someone make a picture with it circled because I'm honestly not seeing shit.

HO-LEE FUK, OP ISN'T KIDDING

SPREAD THIS SHIT EVERYWHERE ANONS

Released in 2009

you're presidential material then

You misunderstand, they're not reprimanding king nigger.

They're reprimanding the agent assigned to him that's trying to block the view.

Yeah, they even say, "move moe woman, please woman, you're killing us."

The point here is that they were attacking Trump over crude behavior acting like everyone's a bunch of prudes who never talk about sex all while taking part in shenanigans like this.

disgusting

Is "presidential" burger-slang for an erection?

Because she was obstructing the video recording. I don't think she was aware that they were recorded him.

Are you faggots really this new?

Yes, it was sexual harassment and according to feminist ideology there is no excuse for this transgression. Honestly he should resign immediately because he is unfit for office.

I hope it becomes so, that would be hilarious.

That's what's hilarious, normies obsess over the most pointless shit like a normal guy talking about women, but they don't even bother to look up or listen to all the horrible actions of Hillary.

Why is this? Even with non Hillary supporters. It's like they are so programmed to believe that they are living in some Utopia where politicians could never wrong their own people.

I think it would be a great case study, it's almost like Stockholm syndrome.

might as well be

What the fuck?

It's easy to forget an obscure 3 year video.

It's mainly important because they're trying to nail Trump for indecency for idle banter 11 years ago when our current president is a full blown degenerate.

Reminder that one of Hillaries lines yesterday was

as if that was some kind of super sexual harassment

Excellent digits.

Honestly Hillary running for President is the biggest shit test by feminism the world has ever fucking seen.

I laughed my ass off at that one, this bitch lives in such a bubble that she somehow thinks that every man and woman don't do this to members of the opposite sex.

It's worse than that.

She's just lying, consistently. Everytime. And what's worse, she called everything Trump said false like 3 times in a row with nothing to back it. And what's WORSE than even that, is that people will fucking buy it.

HOMO ERECTUS CONFIRMED

No, Trump did rate women on attractiveness but so does everyone else(as well as rating men the same way. Its a nonissue in everyone but Hillary's head.

Just like that new south park episode depicting Hillary's debating strat. And that shit eating grin she has that she forces.

He meant lying as in she knows rating is a normal thing and not bad, she's saying its bad on purpose because she has no ammo at this point, other than "muh women"

NIGGER

Most men would undoubtedly be fired for this.

OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS MISOGYNY I'M WITNESSING?!?!?!!
A FUCKING MALE MANSPREADING IN FRONT OF WOMEN???!?!!
I'M DONE PEOPLE
I'M SO FUCKING DONE

Couldn't hide his true nature did he. Must have been mating season.

I would take great pleasure in torturing that fucking subhuman nignog to death with a box cutter and a torch to cauterize his wounds so he would bleed out more slowly

They sound like the hyenas from the Lion King.

There is like 2 billion niggers on this planet right now, save your box cutter for the higher-ups. Common niggers do not deserve so much wasted time.

So he's not gay after all?

save your box cutter for boxes.
There's a reason we invented the guillotine.

hang these subhumans

How has this video never been released before?

Hail to the chief.

Yeah, that’s for HUMANE executions. You don’t guillotine animals. You put a bullet between their eyes.

To each his own taste, friend.

Trump tapes were a gateway that has opened for videos like this to appear, just like El Rato posted lewd pics of Melania and then Trump absolutely rekt him by publishing the rat's relations with 5 women other than his wife.

The jewtube ITT is from 2009.

why do I hear camera shutters? Didn't Obongo hear them? Also why does he have an erection?

Oh I think the erection is just in ops imagination. Or at the least, deniable.

I think he might be a bit drunk.

if you're into gore and degeneracy I guess you can go to Africa.

Fair enough.
So should I waste ~ $0.95 worth of 5.56mm on him instead?

where the fuck was this before this faggot was elected

Why he try to be on Harambe level? Cuckin the camera Cruz style! Crucify that camel jockey!

It's harder to maintain an erection while drunk

Can you imagine what the election in 2008 would have been like today? Something like this would have been dug up immediately by the internet & gotten him out of the race.

TINY

This is greatly exaggerated. Back when I was a degenerate I had quite a bit of drunk sex.

He just proved trumps point with that. Obama could have easily grabbed sevral of those hoes by the pussy and they would have felt privileged

Yeah but that's while having sex. By default, if you're just hanging around drunk with no sexual stimuli, you deflate like a balloon slowly but surely.

Just kill them all with efficiency and without any regard to anything other than making sure they die. Then just be like "oh bother". Niggers are just a nuisance that we need to be rid of and then we can forget about them.

Having a bunch of women cheer me on while showing off my cock would be pretty sexually stimulating to me.

I'm not watching it.
But can you guys say if Michael is a lucky guy?

If he likes micropenis then yeah he hit the lottery with Barry

Maybe I'm weird.

Women being openly degenerate is a turnoff.

only white men can harass females, stupid goy

Not to a narcissist like good old barry.

AP on election airplane, all video and photo's is vetted before release - all others is deleted. They probably recovered it from memory.

what a year to be alive in

idk user it looks pretty sizable

found the cuck faggot

Holy fuck, this election just keeps getting better and better.
Trump turned my whole world upside down.

npc's?

lol sorry guys. video doesnt even make sense to me, thats the only thing i could find.

if that isnt it than what is.

Thats what the coke is for.

Can confirm, I was raped by a psychotic bi-polar chick when I was drunk and on xanax (yeah i was a massive degenerate at 19) somehow my dick got hard even though I was essentially only semi-conscious.
Whiskey dick is real it's just extremely exaggerated and doesn't always happen.

Lurk ore ctr

fuck off nigger

Will Clinton disavow?

It's some grand fallacy these people pay into, they will nod and agree with anything more important than they are that has the same goals, I don't even think most of Hillary's supporters agree with her at thois point. It's just a rabid willingness to go after the target, truth be damned.

Lol, second webm is pretty relevant since Hell In A Cell is coming up soon
We seen our own version of it yesterday, and Trump annihilated her

correct sidestrafe 1 go

You wouldn't kill a roach with a magic spell
Bullets work best for sending niggers to hell

I think some people get it more than others.
I have a hard time having sex will I'm really, really drunk.

I hope someone made that clear in the Jewtube comments. We need some Trump surrogates to Tweet this out.

I really don't know if I can sustain any more hate.

you can

That wasn't bad at all tbh. I thought he was going to stomp it's skull in or something. TNB regardless.

Back to your facebook cuckshed faggot

Is this some MK Ultra tier shit? What the unbelievafuck in the sam hell?

Read the thread, the agent is the blonde. They are telling her to sitdown.

hh confirms, we're going full on My Fellow Americans!

any of you niggers or niGGers or furriner degenerates following this election that ain't seen this movie yet btw, clear out some time this week to watch it, fuuuuuunny stuff. Basically Billary and Raygun save murka from Dick Cheney and Dan Quayle (I guess even hollywood knows Bush and Clinton are so much alike aside from the sex they're like two of the same people)

Might be confusing at first but their roles are swapped. Gets obvious who is who when the Raygun-a-logue says "You could spit in a petri dish and start a whole new civilisation."
Couldn't find that scene on jewtube unfortunately.
imdb.com/title/tt0117119/
Anyway there's a couple of scenes that come close to that idea, which is why I thought it up.

Couldn't get on the stream. Watched in through Jill's on FB (aunt's PC). Gramma can TEAR IT UP
And 3 awsm things.
#1 bought a little adspace to advertise it, got a MILLION watching that stream JESUS FUCKING CHRYST THIS CONFIRMS SHILLARY WILL LOSE, she pulled ALL THE FUCKING BERNERS, THEY MUST HAVE LOST EVERY SINGLE NEW VOTE, to the user around here that said (((they))) have flipped Jill and Gary's numbers you might be right.
#2 (((JILL KNOWS))) not bout us, couldn't care less, but about like, literally every clinton thing. She just went ooooff after Clinton said "Targeting muslims, targeting mexicans…" Jill responds "At least it's not with drone strikes" then proceed to just melt these millenials with pills. (remember that list Alex Jones posted? We went there. And then she dropped evidence. And linked wiki emails. She's as committed as Trump to the jail shillary thing)
#3 CUCKERBERG AND CNN DROPPED THE STREAM DURING THAT, OVER A MILLION PEOPLE SAW US GET CENSORED, and no one could post again after the stream returned. The entire stream was auto-modded.
Wait, scratch that, TWO million! facebook.com/drjillstein/videos/1317843901589130/
(basically MST'd the debate)
Also a lot of her positions (especially economics) have grown more sensible based on the Q&A after. Thx scaryblackman!
The short short vers, there's an almost 2 minute lag on the TV stream, DN's raw from CNN, someone at CNN must've noticed the ginormous amount of viewers and shut it down
So yeh, randomly stumbled into a mini-happnin.
scanning through their site, looks like Assange called it democracynow.org/2016/8/8/wikileaks_julian_assange_attacks_against_jill also she's now on the ballet in 48 states almost double what Kristol's buttboy is, and a little more than Gary. Those berners are gone!
I think she might be pushed into going bomb-throwing anarchist by November between shillary and MortalKombatMan

oh user don't you know that's cruel and unusual too now? Gotta use the ol' stungun!
Chain him to a post, grab his scrawny neck, and hold'im still.

MEDIOCRE

DAT Severloh

Yeah, she fucking despises Clinton and Israel. She's one of the kikes that actually fell for their own brainwashing about the poor oppressed shitskins.

James Garner is GOAT.

Bumping and requesting ==Sticky== We need to spread this like Bill spreads chlamydia.

For fucks sake.

MODS STICKY

Holy shit, thought Stein was just sitting on the sidelines hoping to get some berners. No wonder there's a total media blackout. Also, considering how radical leftists spread their propaganda, she will probably reach a lot of people.
The far left and far right, at least in terms of this generation of people, have a lot in common. Idealism, word of mouth, grassroots. The slight difference is in the quality of the information that is considered as truth between the two camps.

That alliance was nascent in 1930s America. Google the Red Brown Alliance.

this is an obvious psy ops thread to make you all look at obongos fucking cock.

No, she's been out there agitating, protesting, and even getting thrown in jail. Media isn't covering any of it because they know that emotionally she is far more appealing to the Democrats' base than Hillary. I don't like her politics a bit and in some ways she'd be even worse for us than Clinton when you look at her naivety when it comes to Green energy and open borders but she's certainly not a plant or someone that's being inactive.

I smell an operation a brewin'.

We need to start a petition to get Jill Stein on MSNBC. Maybe we could get TYT to shame MSNBC into action. Unleashing the progressive hate mob for Jill Stein would be killer.

Bonus: Any Hill Shills who say anything bad about Stein can be called misogynist anti-Semites.

Filterman would have a blast with this as well - "Left and Right unite to take down Crooked Hillary Clinton. This is a true grassroots movement we have here folks."

Has Filterman had Jill Stein on yet? Golden opportunity.

Thats pretty shocking i thought that nigga was gay af

This. He must have been on a call with his rent boy.

Will the mainstream media be outraged by this? This is far worse than any comments made by Trump.

>>7811434 >>7811440 >>7811446

So, in his defense, I think he's trying to camouflage it by putting his leg up because it follows the same angle…

That being said, ==what should you do when you need to hide an erection?==

reported
not point it in the general direction of your staffers

Doesn't really matter. She still won't support the right of return for Palestinians, or diversity and a multicultural Israel.

Bullshit.

If he was concerned with concealing his erection he would have had his back facing the row of seats, or stood facing the the shelf/wall until it went away.

Turn around, sit the fuck down, anything other than repeatedly shoving it in their faces.

Why would he even have an erection in the first place? That's fucking weird.

Or that. He was using a cell phone so he wasn't restricted by movement. Hiding an erection is far easier if one is sitting.

He was probably talking to one of his buddies from his Chicago bathhouse days.

That was the gayest display of a penis I've ever seen.

I think it deals with relatability. People can relate to "locker room talk", or showing off your tits/erection, since nearly all of them have done it. They see it, and can say "Even though I've done this, it doesn't make it right, and XX shouldn't have done this". People can't relate to making decisions that could destroy the world. Hillary trying to start a war with Russia doesn't have any tangible meaning to them. Trump talking about women does.

It wasn't always like this.

Conventional methods work best on these flies. You wouldn't kill a roach with a magic spell, bullets work best to send niggers to hell.

I know.

It's too bad Stein isn't pro-Trump. She makes an excellent attack dog.

she also said "campaign Bernie and I ran". really makes u think

He's probably talking dirty to Reggie Love on the phone.

Fucking bump.

I will not let this thread be slid by halfchan tier threads like clown/jew comparisons, shills on cuckchab and some Holla Forums telegram stupidity.

In what alternative dimension do you live in?

bump

Do you even into vidya?

Don't respond to the Maise poster, it somehow found it's way off of Holla Forums so I alerted the proper authorities.

who the mother fuck acts like that?

AND WHY DO THEY CALL HIM AGENT?

Thats what they run in KS

.223 is like 33c a rnd. Much more economical

I can't see shit in that blurry as fuck video with all that macroblocking.
Is there a higher bitrate video available with which we can be sure this isn't on par with those reptilian transformation videos that rely on compression artifacts?

SPREAD THIS SHIT

I'm glad this finally got stickied.

This is literally rape on steroids compared to Trump making off-color banter in private with another man. Obongo is pelvis-thrusting with a blatant erection in front of a bunch of women who obviously looked very uncomfortable? We need to spread this everywhere and force Hillary to comment on the President's "temperament".

I had a dream where she endorsed trump.

Putting your leg up on a stool is pelvis-thrusting is the exact opposite of "camouflaging" your erection. He wanted those white women to see his nigger dick whether they wanted to or not.

It seemed like they wanted to, which leads me to a question. Is it possible that Barrack Obama is having an extra-marital affair with a woman in the press corps. Obviously this confirms that Obama is bisexual, so the possibility of him having an affair with a woman is now on the table. We know Obama has no qualms with cheating on Michael because he's been having an affair with BLM's leader Deray. Considering the closeness he has with the press and their role as his biggest cheerleaders in the world, it would not surprise me at all if he did sleep with at least one of those women who were talking during the video.

I believe they are officially called "unaware and compliant citizenry."

#DICKS OUT

girls who watched this have a decreased chance to interbreed with niggers

Control the memes, control the planet
Fascism is back and the left can't stand it.

Speak for yourself.

They are calling his dick "agent", agent sit down means shit nigger you're dick is hard, make it go away.

Cant see shit

How do we get the media to run this? How do we get it on Fox News?

Has anyone been Tweeting Cernovich, Johnson, etc. If we get this to prominent pro-Trump Twitterati then the news can be forced to cover it. Every Fox News anchor needs to be spammed with it.

Easy. Get Trump to tweet it.

it's the one with the phone in his hand.

Oh god, if Trump retweets it, I'll be laughing for 7,000 years.

We email every news source. Conservative Treehouse, Gateway Pundit, and Infowars will cover it first. Breitbart and Fox will cover it later. CNN and MSNBC will try to pretend it didn't happen. The email needs to have a brief summary the mp4 and a link to youtube.

We also need to Tweet any prominent figures on the right: Cernovich, Chuck Johnson, The Right Stuff, Robert Morrow, Ann Coulter, Vdare, Sam Hyde, Washington Times, Washinton Examiner, etc. We could also Tweet to prominent feminists about this workplace harassment, imbalance of power, and male privilege. We would have to use separate sockpuppets for each.

This two front method ensures the news has the information to report and sees that there is a strong demand. Also as news sources begin to break the strory, include the link, so other news sources feel the pressure.

It wouldn't even be the worst thing he tweeted like that time he tweeted porn

But keep in mind, before we get Trump to tweet it, we do need to try everything we can beforehand. It's a bad habit to rely on him when we're essentially making him shoulder all of our burdens.

Refer to

Anything in "==" gets in its own line, user

MODS = GODS

twitter.com/anncoulter?lang=en
twitter.com/IngrahamAngle
twitter.com/seanhannity
twitter.com/michellemalkin
twitter.com/ThaRightStuff
twitter.com/RichardBSpencer
twitter.com/vdare
twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire
twitter.com/Cernovich
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet
twitter.com/RealAlexJones
twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr
twitter.com/wesearchr
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics
twitter.com/dcexaminer
twitter.com/WashTimes
twitter.com/BreitbartNews
twitter.com/DailyCaller
twitter.com/nypost

Tweet these guys from multiple sockpuppets and encourage them to retweet. Obama will pay.

Are people working on this? We need to drum this up

Thanks user. If we make someone else do it then Trump won't face any blowback. I provided a list of Twitter handles to hit. Here's some more contacts. Use a throwaway email that looks like it's from a real person. I once spammed the news and got my throwaway shoahed, so be ready for that.

theconservativetreehouse.com/e-mail-request-guidelines/
twitter.com/gatewaypundit
foxnews.com/story/2010/10/14/contact-us.html
nypost.com/contact/
washingtontimes.com/contact-us/?_escaped_fragment_=
thehill.com/contact
wnd.com/contact-wnd/

Everyone with a twitter, facebook, youtube get this thing out to the normies.

Also put this on Cuckchan and r/thedonald if it isn't there yet. We need this to reach normies.

See how readily Holla Forums embraces feminist dogma, just so long as it is being used to target a nigger.
The penis is evil, a natural, involuntary engorgement of the organ with blood, is something worthy of criminal charges.
The pure far-left womyn on his staff have effectively been raped by being in the position to see a bulge beneath clothing

Sometimes you guys can be such idiots, how easily did feminist OP bypass your critical thinking with the "omg, womyn are being hurt!!!!!1111" trope?

No wonder Evalion and Sinead can make an easy living off Holla Forums.

You white knights just don't get it.

I found the retard.

10/10 top bait

You dumb nigger we're using this to make them dismantle their own weapons.

t. CTR

That's foolish on its own, but there's a big difference between not being a feminist and thinking a president of anywhere better than Kenya should be doing a meatspin on camera.

literally…………nothing new unfortunately.

Kennedy did it and LBJ did too.

It's extreme hypocrisy what there saying about Trump considering every male president with an ounce of sexuality in them has done something along these lines while in office.

Spread this video on twitter, let people know the childish hypocrites the DNC are being.

are you me?

Well it's the evening for murica and in the middle of the night here in Europe.

There are however certain white inhabitants of a region that are just waking up and getting ready to meme this shit but I highly doubt that you gonna like the answer…

I'm ok with it. The original source doesn't matter as much as the reTweets. We need normies to see it and it's all ogre.

stfu nigger lover

And it looks like it's growing out of his hip…

That's the thing. WE don't, but THEY do. Let them face their own. Let them see their own.

if he was stomping it out maybe you could "rage" but half of this board is legit 19 year old cuckchan faggots. every single fucking day niggers and syrians and other shitskins kill white people, rape white people. every day people kill each other in horrible ways, nobody cares about some faggot street cat.

I'm spamming twitter with this shit, let's spread the billbola warning to all normies

(((Faux News)))

We need normies to see it. Cuck media is a necessary evil.

This is war man, and we don't have the luxury to be picky with the weapons we are given.

If you want to bitch about muh principles stay the fuck out of here. There are plenty of soft issues for you to get yourself wrapped up with. Go back to fucking gg or something.

Yeah I took the bait, he's probably a kike shill anyhow

The English-speaking world is about to be rocked to the core

You sit the fuck down, that's what. It's like he never went to high school because he was dealing drugs or something.

He wasn't hiding it. He was waving it around.

I hope one of the feline deities is next to arise from the meme pantheon to take revenge on these nogs.

He's probably really frustrated he hasn't gotten a blowjob in 8 years after hearing about how many Bill raped

There's no way he hasn't been swimming with the mudsharks cheering his dick waving. He's getting laid, guaranteed.

Anubis or Nekomata would be the best bet

I think the key thing is that they've been desensitized to corruption.

Holla Forums pls, this is just embarrassing

also why the hell is the upload date in 2009 ?

Here friend, non shooped version for ya

Exactly.

is that you hotwheels?

Everyone should read Alinsky's Rules for Radicals, a book King Nigger knows all too well, and apply it.

Shillary wrote her senior thesis on Alinsky. She knew him fairly well.

Must have being something else she's forgotten after the concussion.

She's very forgetful to the FBI and MSM, but her donors are always remembered.

It looks like to me that this """"" coincidental erection""""" is some propaganda to compete against trump, made by CNN .
Why? Remember when trump sayed grab them by the pussy.
Yeah, it is one of those muh dik competitions

death camps for the blacks sit back and relax

Poor poor
nigger king,
can't help doing
nigger things.

The President brandished his cock
SS agent stood up to block
The girls were exicted
"Agent sit" they all chided
So they could see it was hard as a rock

It was posted to Youtube in 2009. It's old, but now it's relevant, especially since the nigger is openly complaining about the Trump tape.

You see the shills Holla Forums?
also
michael is bigger.

I don't know about everyone else, but I, for one, believe Barry deserves credit for striving to overthrow black stereotypes. For instance, we now have proof the giant dick thing is pure fantasy.

This is the most mediocre circus I've been to in a while.

So….

Is this real or not?

(checked)
Great digits you got there, sieg heil!

Notice how even the way they laugh sound like a bunch of chimps, add that to the low IQ, their smell, ugly look and animal behaviour and they still have the nerve to be offended when human beings compare them to monkeys.
YO HOL'UP WE WUZ KANGS N' SHIT! BIX NOOD MUHFUGGA!
fucking subhuman vermin.
mass deportation to Apefrica when?

Maybe kenyan high schools normalize showing off ones dick to intimidate fellow primates.

:/

As if any more proof was needed, the whole "BBC" is the biggest jewish lie after the holohoax.

I think that's his SS codename.

Could be mistaken.

We're officially in a timeline where we can have a debate about the residing president's dick and have a primary source readily available for it.

Fuck this gay Earth.

Unfit to be President

You either get a nigger with his dick out, Bill raping everyone physically while Hillary rapes them mentally, OR Trump who holds himself to a much higher degree. Trump may say some words but words does not equal action, we can clearly see the real fuckers around.

thank you for correcting the record

I'm worried about his temperment tbqh. Seems like something a carnival barker would do.

I think I love you Holla Forums

More proof IS needed, because there are still tons of retards who believe it's real.

My sides are with Kek nao.

Stand near the wall, put your hands in your pockets, sit down.

this.

I dunno, but this erection…I mean, election, is really getting raunchy as fuck. What's next?! Huma's intimate lingerie snaps of Hillary's twat?

Are you CTR-tier, or just forgetting about SJWs?

why is this cuckchan-tier faggotry stickied?

There are high resolution dick pics out there.
By the will of Kek they must be found.

Ooh ooh. This x100. A higher resolution picture will be such a headache for him. Here's how we get it: we find out who was on the plane, who had cameras, and what social media etc they use.

why the fuck would we stump for an open borders jew

Luckily there is always a webm for every emotion!

he gotta small cock

nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/accused-cat-kicker-andre-robinson-bailed-article-1.1781406

The kitty survived.

It shows best at 51 seconds. Average, not huge, angled down and to his left, kek. And it's clear that the women are telling the woman agent to get out of the way so they can see better.

My serious question is why hasn't this ever been really noticed before? I haven't even seen it here, or at cuckchan. Surprising considering how much Obama is despised.

Lost it.

Yeah you are right, and those retards need to get their TVs and fucking smartphones destroyed since are completely shielded from reality because of them.
(that's also why they are libtard in the first place)

Anyhow back on topic i truly hope the God Emperor sees this, and uses it against obongo.
Can't wait to see that uppity nigger in jail or better yet, hanged and his "legacy" destroyed forever once Trump becomes president.

So Bernouts waste their votes. If they think Trump can't win, they'll be careless.

Jesus christ. It looks like you can take the nigger out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the nigger.

Don't talk about the President-Erect that way

It was available but we don't have a paid army going over every single video and audio of Democrats like the Democrats have going over Trump. If you think about it, they probably have more stuff in reserve on Trump considering the massive amount of media that Trump has a media personality. Also, anything is good enough for Democrat/SJWs

It's not that big of a deal (heh) but should be a bigger deal than Trump's language.

Not seeing coverage of this yet on the sites I visit, except here

Thats pretty alpha

Thats pretty alpha

Indeed.

Holla Forums

The board where a bunch of anime loving fascist neets search for pictures of nigger cock.

He's literally a Manchurian Candidate.

I still love you wheels

hotwheels I miss you

That was Reggie Love's phone "interview".

E D G E
D
G
E

Not thrust it in someones face, not spreading your legs and putting your foot up on an elevated object to exacerbate the situation, not spin around as to show everyone your cock, it's obvious what he was trying to do.

WHY THE FUCK ISN'T THIS EVERYWHERE

LOOK AT MY PENIS
IS SO BIG

ebay.com/itm/MAKE-AMERICA-GREAT-AGAIN-Parody-HAT-Trump-EMBROIDERED-Grab-Them-By-The-Pussy-/182309262267?hash=item2a727a93bb:g:YuUAAOSwNRdX-R7N

CTR is on ebay…

Fuck I want that hat.

Some user posted proof on that "Fall is Masculinity" thread, can anyone repost it?

btw does anyone have screencaps of that thread

This'll probably stay up another 5 minutes max we'll see… should mine a bit of CTR salt hopefully
archive.is/dPUzd

nigga you gay

SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE

DRUDGE

BREITBART

TWITTER

SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD

Now it is.

He is gone in 3 months why would it matter now?

To shut up him up talking about Trump. The recent world leader summits have already shown that no world leader cares about him anymore or ever respected him in the slightest. With this, neither should the American people and they'll respect him even less once the presidency is over because we all know he'll become a mad dog nigger as he himself promised. Hope Trump or even Hillary muzzles him. We all know she hates, quote, "that nigger".

Have we memed Obama into a stereotypical nigger?

He might not be the President anymore, but he'll still be a dumb nigger waving his dick around in public for a long time. If the ability to legitimately state that doesn't just fucking prove outright how absurd shit has become, I don't know what will.

Need a .webm of this YouTube link now. It's better quality than the tiny as fuck .mp4 posted in the thread earlier.

First time coming here. Holy shit, this is real. Why aren't people talking about this?

Liberal media cover up

Then make it yourself, faggot.

RACE WAR WHEN?!

It's already begun. That's essentially what BLM and other shit is. You don't actually think they're for injustice for some dumb shit, do you? Look at Michael Brown. He was a thug criminal who assaulted and stole from an immigrant. Same with all the others. All thugs. Every. Single. Last. One.

They're in it as an excuse to riot, loot, murder, and race war looking at how they have purposely targeted whites and even murdered a little white girl by shooting her in the head in their little monkey riots. They'll target children as they always have like it's Haiti circa 1804.

Arm yourself. Heavily.

post your race war face

Please stay safe amigo

That monkey laughter was fitting for who it came from

This is what you get for making an ape man president.

wtf I love obama now

I'm sorry, is presidental behavior waving your erect dick around to impress everyone?

Obama!!! Is at it again!!

Heil'd

She's telling him to sit down and stop exposing himself.

I'm so disgusted by MSM.
I've noticed the original youtube video (not this one) was uploaded in 2009. 7 YEARS AGO. Yet nobody talked about it until now, HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBILE.

I say it's time traveling meme magic.