An honest poster! I am looking for an honest poster! Is there an honest poster to be found on this board?

An honest poster! I am looking for an honest poster! Is there an honest poster to be found on this board?

I am the poster you seek

Honesty is wasted on the deaf.

if dubs, then I may answer

Impressive!

take your shitpost threads back to cuckchan

Are you Diogenes?

consume feces and pass from this mortal coil.

forgot to sage

Get out of here OP, for we do not need your validation to know of our own honesty.

You shill, I shill, we all shill on full Holla Forums.

A straight OP ! I am looking for an OP who is not gay! Is there an OP to be found on this board who is not a faggot ?

diogenes was an autistic faggot

prove me wrong

I'll be as honest as goo' 'ol honest Abe was by that I mean that I'll stage the largest execution in US history for people in the union the dare to question my actions, thanks

Get out of my sunlight pleb

hes the grandfather of Stoicism you fucking pleb.

you know, one of the most enduring schools of greek philosophy?

How dare you.

wow cuckchan out in full force today shitting it up

mods need to ban more shitposters, it gets worse every day

Get out muh sunlight

also sage

Hitler was the good guy, motherfucker, just deal with it like a sane human would and move on to the next redpill.

Holla Forums - Diogenes

We are all Diogenes, user.

Your mother's basement is the modern day version of a barrel in the market. In an era of dishonest money, poverty is a sign of virtue. In an era of honest money, it is wealth that bears testament to virtue.

i disagree.

His father minted coins. He chose to be poor.

More than likely you did not choose to be poor if you are a basement dwelling faggot

Diogenes tier shit posting was also magnitudes better than what we got.
He truly had max bantz

I hear that you are a wise man, I am very eager to learn from your wisdom. What is the nature of honesty?

this poster gets it.

I want a philosophy board, but just for shitposting

Then help me to subvert /philosophy/ friend.
Also Holla Forums has a lot of philo-shitposters

philo is a ded board tho
I think I'll stay here and blend with the herd to avoid the burden of becoming who I am

M'philosopher *tips Plato's Republic*