THIS IS JUST A REMINDER THAT THE TRUMPTAPES ATTACK CAME FROM LIL JEBBIES MUMMY AND DADDY + PAUL RYAN

THIS IS JUST A REMINDER THAT THE TRUMPTAPES ATTACK CAME FROM LIL JEBBIES MUMMY AND DADDY + PAUL RYAN

Jeb has already said he's waiting for Trump to lose so he can run again in 2020 and Paul Ryan has implied these are his ambitions as well. They want Trump to lose and lose hard, so the next series of tapes comes directly from the plans of these two traitorous faggots. Just a reminder that if Civil War breaks out that the Bushes and (((Establishment Republicans))) were behind this specific line of attack not the dopey leftists.

You honestly think that the Bushes would allow this tape to come out harming the character of one of their own family members (Billy Bush, yes he is related to them) without forward knowledge?

Bump

Jeb, I was gonna save you and your turtles but this is unforgivable. Enjoy the tar pits.

Joe Cox,
The Jeb! Bush.

My question is this, why didn't they use it during the primaries when Trump was more vulnerable?

Because Jeb never polled over %15, this was a planned attack for a direct Jeb vs Trump or Rubio vs Trump super tuesday, so they repurposed it to try to force a Trump loss.

Because it implicates Billy Bush in talking about similar behavior, which causes one of their family members to lose credibility.

The tape was a desperation play.

Who cares what this bullied, never good enough child has to say? Only reason the bush family is using him is because his daddy's favorite/chad brother already ran.

it matters because its not our enemy who is our biggest threat its the fucking traitors

I thought Trump released it himself to bait Clinton and the retard media. But a fuckup this bad, helping Trump by accident is exactly the type of mistake you would expect from Jeb.

Ironically, it's Jeb who was daddy's favourite. Bush Sr always viewed Jr as a disappointment. Look at them now. Jr was President twice. Jeb couldn't even beat a man who has never held elected office.

I doubt it. Nobody would invite this kind of problem into their marriage, even if it did help Trump get the edge over Hillary because Hillary couldn't keep her mouth shut.

I dunno, I would expect that women that date that kind of man know exactly what kind of man they are pursuing. From memory, I think the current wife hit on Donald when he was on a date with another woman.

Whatever the case, the timing was just perfect and was a boon for Trump. Even people who watched his "apology" instead got a dose of redpill.

Women don't operate on logic. A woman might understand logically that their man likes to fuck lots of women but that doesn't stop them from reacting emotionally when they find out that their man has been fucking other women

The Republicans have always been our enemies just as much as the Democrats. Trump's essentially a third position insurrection.

Gravy

The Bush are this delusional to think they won't hang right next to the Clinton after Trump wins.

I bet Melania is a >>>/cuckquean/

Women react worse to having others find out that their man was cheating on them than they do just findind out that he was on their own. Its part of their obsession with social status. That said we're talking a Slavic woman here rather than an American so her boundaries of what's acceptable for a man in terms of mistresses probably differ a bit.

I think you also have to factor in that women usually marry up. Where is she going to go from Trump?

Don't talk mess about Melania, man.

So, Mandy, would you like to come back to my place and talk about the Constitution?

would

ARCHIVE A SOURCE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT HOLY SHIT

Makes that whole, "I'd like to be your first" seem even creepier.

"Mandy" has some pretty healthy thighs and legs over there.

the face tho

Soros?
Zuckerjew?
Gates?
Carlos Slim?
kek

Hah. The man is so beta that despite being rich as fuck he has an ugly chink as his wife.

Separated at birth?

Jeb's Revenge.

And like everything Jeb! it's low energy and a waste.

a mess

Yeeeesh, reminds me of Chairman Pao. I guess running his ass over ain' an option.

Prolly Carlos. A: not connected too much to any of these shitbirds, B: women always dig them "Saucy laaatinos" especially if they can do the Banderas voice;

Also he's worth a tenth of what the other Bushes are.
Even the fucking party slut is richer.

Turtle-man, maaaan How you fail it this bad?

Anyone else seeing the red-schield traits in skypeberg? Is he from a side branch of the family or something?

All khazarian yids look alike, remember that they're descended from just 350 males.

Brings a smile to my face every time i'm reminded Zuckerberg completely destroyed his family lineage.

it gives me hope to consider that the princelings of the nwo are just as degenerate as the average western male. Even if we fail, at this rate they'll never be able to hold onto their power

He's Jeb!'s cousin