twitter.com/devincf/status/785187367980118016

Other urls found in this thread:

im*db.com/name/nm2634075/
reddit
twitter.com/Smug_Master420/status/785505712680165377
encyclopediadramatica.se/Anne_Wheaton
archive.is/NLKzy
variety
indiewire.com/2016/10/film-journalist-devin-faraci-sexual-assault-allegation-twitter-1201735206/
archive.is/x2Uhx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's already a salt thread up

Kek

Reminder to tweet him:

and etc. Get this idiot in court.

What a pathetic specimen faraci is. Absolutely spineless in all regards.

Also, while were having fun in this thread make sure you check out the 2nd round of wikileaks in this thread over here:

I bet he made that girl account up himself. There is no way a human being would reply so fucking whiteknight and turboautistic, jesus christ what a loser.

oh fugg :-DDD

Remeinder

You bet your ass there are people like this out there

awh fuck, i miss him doing the show.

half the replies are from that annoying stupid Jennifer cunt. Someone tell her ugly ass to shut the fuck up

Holy shit.

Cuckmeister extraordinaire

Not only do these people exist see for some reason most of them are in hollywood.

im*db.com/name/nm2634075/
www.im*db.com/name/nm0000696/

Yeah good times

I had totally forgotten about that fag. Didn`t he get memed on so hard he deleted everything?

Oh boy this is rich.
Even if the bitch is lying about it; the retarded SJW has to listen and believe anyway.

kek, just saw that cuck on

reddit .com/r/MGTOW

he married a single mother

The reason is kikes, user.

Which one of you is this?

These people have consistently been found doing much worse things than Trump, yet they constantly attempt to claim the moral high ground over him and attempt to chastise him for it.

How long until he becomes an unperson like Wheaton?

Gotta avoid that thoughtcrime.

That's clearly a satirical account, you dip.

wew lad

TBF, could be a shitlord padawan, but I'm gonna go with 400lb. guy sitting in bed.

Honorary Aryan.

lol

Protip: Women like to be grabbed by the pussy

not when its a beta numale cuck doing it.

They want conan the barbarian to come in grab them by the snatch throw them up against a tree and punish their insides

If he said it in front of other people, then there are some eyewitnesses out there.

Oh wow. This guy's life is over. And as much because of his big mouth as his wandering hands. Kek.

The guy is depraved, no doubt, but he is a still a human being. I sincerely hope he can avoid being the victim of trolls making false, yet believable, accusations.

thanks for wasting Dubs CTR

C U C K
U
C
K

Kill yourself.

Shut up, Wesley.

Im not surprised Wes turned out to be a massive cunt. Holy fuck these people are pathetic. they might as well be saying "Ladies, you should fuck Tyrone!"

Oh, you got me! Yes, I work for Hillary. But still you have to agree it would be tragic for this guy to be subject to a flood of accusations, some possibly questionable.

I think this 50 year old virgin is just trying to pretend he's grabbed a pussy, even if it's part of his own humiliation.

What insane hamplanet would even consider letting that beard any where near it's vag?

No.
t. Gaymergater

None. That's why he had to rape her.

/r9k/ users take note

pussy is as easy as it will ever be if you just man up even a little

do you realize how desperate women are with these fucking cuck numales around everywhere?

The left would do exactly the same to one of us, alls fair in love and war, did you even see the debate last night? Trump took off the gloves on the personal shit after being too nice in the first debate, and it worked out big time

We should urge them to sue or press charges and shame Devin for trying to fight the charges or lawsuit when he inevitably does. He either becomes a hypocrite or gets destroyed like he has tried to destroy us.

How can you grab their pussy? it's internal, maybe you'll grab her flaps at the most. It's not like grabbing cock.

Don't do that, he masturbates to that

Shill me.

twitter.com/Smug_Master420/status/785505712680165377

think of it like a bowling ball, stick two fingers inside and grip.

I've done this before, though to my girlfriend. It's more about putting your hand in her erogenous zone. The important part is having your palm over her genitals, not that you have to go inside.

rekt and kek'd

Yeah he's fucked now. Should have said nothing but couldn't resist the temptation to virtue signal as it's most likely the only shred of pleasurable activity in his miserable life.

top fucking kek

Tragic? No poetic justice? Yes. Uncuck yourself user. Our enemies deserve no mercy for they would surely show us none.

Hold her like a six-pack of beer.

Yeah I find it hard to believe someone who apologizes immediately with "I CAN ONLY BELIEVE YOU AND BEG FORGIVENESS!" actually touched a vagina in public and celebrated it.

trump curse strikes again fuckers

Fucking what?
Shit like this is why cunts throw false accusations around like candy.

SJWs are hypocrites, they pretend to be puritans but are mostly degenerates. Louis CucK was accused of grabbing women as well.

WHY WON'T YOU JUST LISTEN AND BELIEVE SHITLORD

Low budget shill mang

the animated version of this is so fucking kek

Wasting those numerals on gamergoy LARPing.
It's a bloody shame, user.

lol no he isn't

Are u fucking retarded or are paid to seem that way? He didn't deny it. He has done it and forgot he pulled that shit in his fanatical hate of Trump.

He was more than happy to be throwing the same accusations at Trump. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

Why aren't you manning the sockpuppets and amplifying the outrage over this filthy misogynist sexist rapist gamergator yet?

Further confirming my suspicion that male feminists are the biggest perverts of all. They pretend to care about women as a cover for their own depravity.

Must have been a regular occurance if he can't remember something so specific.

That last and only time I grabbed a bit of puss without consent was when I was 12 and even then it was a boundary pushing game.

This guy is such a piece of shit to do that, he is not an alpha male, the girl will not like it.

Wasn't there another SJW twitter guy who had to apologies for hounding the girls for pussy 24/7 and lashing out when they didn't want his numale pecker?

Must have been a regular occurance if he can't remember something so specific.

Is that the same Inivisigoth who does youtube videos about Hot Wheels (the toy cars, not the cripple) and is of dubious femininity?

I'd kek so much if she was a trap.

Actually feels really good to see this disgusting piece of dirt get called out.
He just has to virtue signal at every opportunity, literally cannot stop himself.
I wish id kept a record of every time one of these nu-male cucks turned out to be the exact monsters they signal about on twitter…
Cant fucking wait until we can purge these fucks.

This greaser would get kicked out of Sicily for being too swarthy.

I'm so glad I lived to see this. This greasy little meatball motherfucker's been asking for it since GoyimGate, when he encouraged his Twitter followers to go and harass the lonely, suicidal people at Wizardchan.

I hope he at the very, very least gets fired.

Didn't gamergoy dig up his dox at one point? I am certain we can do A LOT of damage with just that

bump for suffering cucks

It's also possible that she's just trolling him knowing full well that he'd immediately admit to it and beg forgiveness like the spineless cuck he is.

Which would be even funnier if that were the case.

What the fuck?

Oh, GG had a field day with this cuck.

Are you the same cuck from the other thread.

Fuck's sake, user, just google mons pubis.

I fucking love you pol.

So does this make her a lesbian now? Seeing how her pussy got touched by a pussy.

Holy fuck buy a spine.

Let’s get some fucking fake accounts to accuse him of worse.

He probably wont, while goyim gate was still going strong few of us tried to get him fired from that burger rodeo something cinema he worked at. Nothing happend even tho we sent mails to his corporate with proof of his "harassment" and threaths.

Whoever did this is a genius

guys
what if that's not a memester from here but an actually brainwashed kid

It's a possibility, but I'm going to go for the ruse cruise option.

Good lord, Will Wheaton is such an incredible faggot, on every level.

If you want a hearty kek sometime, slap on ad-block and go check out the videos on his Goy and Shabbas Jewtube channel with him and his 'wife and kids' playing tabletop games - you can tell outright that he became the beta-cuck provider for this old cumslut and her two kids, and you can just feel while watching it that this broad cheats on him regularly, a total absence of sexual-anything between them.

Vid related - nu-males are truly disgusting, sad little creatures.

The grammar is better than most 11 year-olds, otherwise it could be real. I mean, it's current_year.

Here's a pic of him getting cucked by the browncoat.

And a link
encyclopediadramatica.se/Anne_Wheaton

pffffffffffffffffffffffffft

oY VEY GOY, REMEMBER THE 600000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 GORILLION! LITERALLY A SHOAH GOY!

PRAISE KEK

(checked)
I wonder if she's delusional about the fact that she's so hideously ugly that the only way she's gotten famous was to cake on ounces of makeup and appeal to the below-omega-tier group of virgins who actually think she's gross enough to let them touch her.

Jesus fuck, this is triggering, and why are people tolerating this board game shit, they are fucking dreadful.

I'm pretty sure she actually thinks she's like 8/10 when she's really 8/100

Pure fucking cancer in every aspect.

Actually, this 'Jewish speech' thing has some great potential for leftist rhetoric subversion or upsetting more media kikes.

Something along those lines.

GoldenGoy still worse than lsis?

You know what though, I give her four stars.
Out of fifty

I love you ladies.

Have some fapping as reward.

Any chance a freeloader could get some more of what you're selling?

sure. What are you looking for user? I'm sitting on a private tracker with 4,9 petabytes of high resolution picture sets.

So if some woman came up to him and said "OH DON'T YOU REMEMBER THAT TIME AT THAT ONE PARTY WHERE YOU GOT ME DRUNK BY SPENDING OVER 100 DOLLARS ON DRINKS FOR ME AND THE WE HAD SEX? THAT WAS RAPE!" He'd just concede that he actually raped a woman? Holy fucking shit, this is a whole new level of cuck.

We need a chart or some shit for this. Like a tier list of cucks. I need some perspective up in here.

I was referring specifically to the aesthetically pleasing broad you just posted.

Holy shit what is that? A thousand terabytes is one petabyte or what?

Yes. it may have been a joke though I'm not terribly sure

1000 terabytes makes up a petabyte, yes.

Oh, I got only videos of her. I've posted only a downsized short clip. The whole set consists of 40 videos ~400mb each. She's russian and and you won't find her hot ass on the internet. Set was done by a photographer for private purposes but he graciously shares with tracker anons :3

ye. It's not a big number compared to bigger private trackers. I've seen trackers with 20 petabytes of just blowjob videos kek, not to mention music in flac in amounts which would make you bankrupt if you;d buy HDD's to download that shit

How the fuck do you even store a petabyte? How much does a 1 petabyte hard-drive cost?

The best part is it's believable since blacks have terrible fucking names.

Jesus fucking christ, user get your shit together.

Are any of the files redundant or is this like seriously petabytes worth of unique and high quality material?

Has this guy done anything in life other than being the most edgy male feminist he can be on twitter ?

nope

Of course not. They have a website you've never heard of that doesn't even pay for itself.

That fat old fuck talking about 'destroying' people haha the only thing he could destroy is a large pizza. Don't waste your time with such losers. Just let them rot because they simply don't count.

wow, he's a great feminist

This would be dumb. They'd then claim that the other accusations are false too.

Are you a CTR shill?

Too articulate for an 11 year old.

Wil wheaton literally has pictures of him getting his wife to cuck him on his blog

Cuckold

Legendary.

wat

Oops didnt see wheatons cucking already posted upthread. Bonus, she was a precucked single mom too :^)

What the fuck

PRAISE KEK!
This must be more than a mere coincidence.

what a fucking cuck jesus wesley

that aversion to touching them holy shit

HOVERHAND

Whore on the rights souless million cock stare say's it all.

Not even hoverhand. It's the dreaded hoverfist. He doesn't know what to do with his hands and is trying to cover it up by making a fist.

Seth Rogen's wife said she would fuck Mike Cernovich while Seth was arguing with him. She deleted the tweet later with no comment, so it was more or less an honest sentiment. She emasculated her fat Jew husband more or less for the thrill of doing it.

Such is the malevolence of these people.

It was hideously disgusting cuckoldry.

Some guy said she has sex with guys in front of seth multiple times.

Does this cuck have a family? I could almost guarantee he's a kissless virgin

1. They DO threaten to murder men they don't like .
2. They don't threaten to rape men, but many of them have falsely accused a man of rape, which ends up destroying his life.
God dammit Wesley

Forget 'nu-male', it's Rogen and his wife we must dig into. This is goooooood. Explains so much. I feel as though Kek might bless us with a video. Does he talk cuck shit in his stoner, loser movies? The wife isn't a kike? What's she known for? So many questions!

I seriously hope that's the real Patrick Stewart.

I fucking hate how millennials talk.

a 5TB drive costs 100$, so a 1PB array would cost at least 20k$

whore on the right is disgusted with his hoverhand and doesn't want to be near him. whore on the left is trying to play it cool but is seriously disappointed.

lmao

DEMON LLAMA

Feels good, man.

Top Kek.

Reality is slowly crumbling, soon there will be only shitposting.

This is kind of hard for me.

I hate seeing somebody lynched for something that is basically word of mouth.

But I've hated Devin for a long, long, long time.

Couldn't have happened to a worse scumbag.

Also, I believe it's true. He's always been a beta scumbag

Those who live by the lynch, die by the lynch. He's had this coming for a long, long time, and he can't fuck his way out of it like Chelsea Van Valkenburg always does.

What a little bitch. I'm so happy his life is officially over.

When I was a kid - like 18 or something - he harassed me a lot online. Just obsessed with me because I was popular with women on this old dating forum.

It was back before facebook and myspace.

He basically hated me because I was bagging pussy all the time and tried to attack me constantly.

I always said if I saw him in real life I'd break his face open.. but this is so much better.

Skewered on his own petard.

It's been 15 years.
Feelsgood.jpg

Any archives of this forum we could mine for salt and keks?

Boy. Idk man.
It's been years and I distanced myself from it all.

It was called makeoutclub.com

I know some of the admins kept backups because of the old school drama.. but I've lost touch with them.

Don't forget the threat/fantasy of cutting of the genitalia of men they don't like.

The guy who created "Badass Digest" is a obese numale goon that got his ass fucking beat when he actually stepped in the ring.

What a disgusting worm. You just know they all have these "skeletons" in their closets. Textbook example of virtue signalling, I'm archiving this shit for the next time some intellectually dishonest faggot asks me what it's supposed to mean.

It's hilarious how the most guilty try to hide in plain sight while attempting to make money on morons. I should try to cash in on this shit. Always opportunists lurking about, I should get my share of that.

By the way, this is also a lesson for Holla Forums. Ecelebs are cancer.

The storyteller, Patrick Rothfuss, is a truly gifted author. He's been dragging his feet for years on actually completing the trilogy and I'm afraid he's going to fuck it up by trying to insert feminist shit since he got criticized and now he's overcompensating. At one point he suggested that if he were to rewrite the opening scene of his first book, he would change one of the characters into a female just for balance {it's a scene where 3 bachelors are drinking and telling stories in a bar}.

he's also seriously fucking his kid up by trying to protect him from learning societal norms

Why do women go for that blatantly shit hair dye job? Her hair looks like someone smeared chalk and wine through it.

"Muh fiery redhead" fetish demographic. If it's ginger then nothing else matters to them. The hair colour shorts out critical faculties or something.

Felicia Day is a meme.

sounds like some sandnigger mentalgymnastics tbh

is that charls carroll? what the fuck

I read the first two name of the wind books and they were shit.

Glorified booth babe for gaming made famous by Jew Tube, and the general lack of "women in gaming". She was called that by some random journalist and he was shit-canned over his comments about her, which were all 100% accurate, as she has contributed nothing to gaming.

I remember some user saying most of these ultra-cucked feminist beta numales often have really shady shit in their past and use the cult of progressivism to absolve their sins. Sort of like how acid-fried hippy sluts often become fundamentalist Christians.

ha found it.

Kek. This guy clearly just uses the progressive tide to get away with bullying people. That's so stupid that it looks like satire. He cannot be that clueless.

You cup the mound and line the slit with your middle finger, applying a little pressure to the hole. The ex loved to be teased with it.

I made a few really popular mods. I'd say thats 10000000x the contribution of Felicia. Where do I exchange my geek cred so I can talk and these two shits cant?

For what kind of games? I may try them if I already play those games.

bump for more tears

Every single time. SJWs will lecture you about civility, and not offending people, and being careful about your use of language, and their prissy little finger-wagging lecture will be peppered with casual profanity. What a complete lack of self-awareness.

I bet Willyboy's behind this urbandictionary entry.

I wonder if Spielberg and friends "bad-touched" young Wil while making Stand by Me.

SJW's for some reason love to take a curse word (fuck, shit, dick, etc.) and add a completely harmless and unrelated word at the end (heel, nugget, waffle, etc.)

Allow me to demonstrate:

Wil Wheaton is a shitjacket

Shitlord is the only good phrase they've ever come up with. Its very close to Sithlord.

I hope those girls are real. Women do not like nu-males, as much as society wants you to believe they do. This guy emanates creep vibes.

They are instinctively good at spotting men who try to weasel their way closer to them, which is just what numale SJW types have been conditioned to attempt.

To be fair sometimes it's fun to add stupid words as a suffix to an obscenity. But SJWs definitely go overboard with that shit. It's like they think swears are too mature and serious, so they need to add their brand of shitty non-humor to make it more acceptable; just another product of their "irony" culture.

You truly are turds.

Nu-metal is less nu than modern nu-males

Note that goons are also known for doing this as well.
It is not a coincidence.

WEW LADDIE

FARACI IS FINISHED

THE FAGGOT RESIGNED OVER THIS

archive.is/NLKzy

variety .com/2016/film/news/devin-faraci-birth-movies-death-sexual-assault-1201885262/

TOPPEST OF KEKS

so many keks.

I was in my late teens when this shit happened. Used to love the stuff back then but despite being "metal" it was a gateway to niggerdom. I haven't touched the stuff in like a decade and glad it's mostly dead.

It's the "omg so random xD" sense of humor still lingering in them. They were shamed enough to stop doing it for the most part, but they never quite got over it.

All he did was step down? He sexually assaulted a woman. He should be charged.
who knows what actually happened but fuck this nigger. let's see him walk the walk. what's good for the goose etc.

Goin at em, fam!

TOP KEK

Top fucking kek.

This. We should force him to take shit further. That said, if accusations work this well, we should start using it on people like Obama and so on, just for kicks. Maybe along the way, people will realize that treating accusations as facts is not a good idea.

These fucks knew they messed up when they attacked James.

If i could kill anyone and get away with it it would be Wil Wheaton.

You are shit.

So time to start building real looking twitter accounts.

In hindsight the same could be said for wil. If i killed him, hundreds more like him will pop up.

You can't just kill the Rothschild family user, you need to take out the main 13 families and anyone that they know and deal with. That would mean at least 1 million people or more would need to die all at the same time.

"I can only believe you and beg forgiveness for having been so vile."

Sorry Devin but that's not enough. You have to call the police to report the crime, then turn yourself to the police and confess to the crime and then beg the judge to give you the harshest sentence.

That's what you got to do Devin. Either you do this or you will live in shame knowing that your vile actions went unpunished thanks to your vile white male privilege.

That's what numales get for slandering the name of Trump.

Today.

Today was a good day.

Praise motherfucking Kek!

I love how his cuck glasses go flying. Imagine what a baseball bat or a crowbar would do to these fags.

dat mental image of him being helped to his feet as he's yelling "did thomebody thee where my glatheth went?"

I see the trump curse is alive and well

lol. Holy shit fam. I didn't look at the picture too closely when I was posting these tweets initially so I didn't notice, but I %100 went to highschool with the girl on the left. Let me fire up my normie book that I haven't been on in forever real quick, and will post pics. I am 99% sure I have a pic on my FB of me and her at a party I had at my house in like 10th or 11th grade. Not sure why I remember this specifically, but I one of the pics is of us lying on a couch or my bed or some shit and I am wearing a faggy pink shirt. Not sure why I remember that one pic so specifically tbh other than I guess it was a pretty fun night and that memory just popped in to my mind arbitrarily thinking back on it. Maybe it was my profile pic or some shit at one point. Who knows.

She was also a stripper at one point years ago I am almost certain, so it fits. Anyone know where that pic was taken?

brb faggots.

Jesus Christ, my internet is so fucking slow right now… Can hardly even handle loading my albums of facebook pics and a few Holla Forums tabs at the same time… fucking bullshit, has been like this for 3 or 4 days now.

Anyways, here's two pics from back in the day I had on my PC already. I am 99% sure it is her. Nice girl, btw, fwiw. Used to have lots of the same friends and she ended up married to some decent looking white fella (dont know him, only saw pics on FB) when she was around 24ish with a gorgeous little baby. Happy to see how well things ended up for her. Great girl.

I suppose it could be her.

You're right user, what a shame that would be. What a holocaust. I sure hope he doesn't get raided. :^)

Sean Bean really doesnt like the fatguy from the Truecar commercials

Well, I guess I can't say one hundredddd percent… but it's her.. I've seen that drunk face with bloodshot eyes she is making in the topless pictures a thousand times throughout highschool and our early 20's. We've were friends since literally elementary school up until a few years ago when I moved.

not to worry user, you can live vicariously!
THROOOOUGH THE POWARZ OF TEH INTERWEWBS

Also apparently these allegations got him fired, maximum overkek.

DICKWOLF

fug….Shoulda scrolled down a few more posts.
'av another good asswoopen anyway

Last I checked jerking off dicks was all Day ever has contributed so if a person does it every night they are already worth more than her.

Ive also noticed how often leftists overuse swears. Its like theyre too retarded to know how to properly put emphasis on words.

What a faggot

Devin Faraci Steps Down As Editor-in-chief of Birth.Movies.Death. After Sexual Assault Allegation

indiewire.com/2016/10/film-journalist-devin-faraci-sexual-assault-allegation-twitter-1201735206/
archive.is/x2Uhx

POST YFW

imagined "collectors" at the end of that and was going to call bullshit

where are they now

Watched this clip with no sound on and it looks obvious that WilW is feigning interest in the guy giving the explanation