Is CNN having a full meltdown?

twitter.com/ananavarro/status/785273861705199616
tweetsave.com/ananavarro/status/785273861705199616

Looks like their network is spiraling out of control. I think Ana Navarro needs to drop out of her position @ CNN.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EHL1Y
indianavoters.in.gov/PublicSite/OVR/Introduction.aspx?Link=Polling
twitter.com/AdoIfDinduNufin/status/785135650655703041
msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/paul-to-block-arms-deal-with-saudi-arabia-769279555936
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

archive everything, always, faggot
archive.is/EHL1Y

wow, what a stupid bitch
Apologies to bitches

The salt is unreal, that Acess Hollywood tape was a blessing in disguise, he completly destroyed hilldawg and the lugenpresse last night out of pure rage

Samson Option in five.

i can smell the fear. they know he's unstoppable at this point, and all they can do is signal to one another on twitter about it. the salt generated when they have to refer to him as "President Trump" will taste like sugar to me

I honestly think he went into his debate with that mentality, he was too content in the first debate, he wasn't doing bad in the polls, and the public opinion was generally that he was going to destroy her, so between getting completly fucked in the first debate and this tape coming out I guess he figured he had nothing to loose by going absolutely hulkamania on Hillary, Bill, and the moderators, it will probably go down in the history books for how fucking savage it was, win or loose

what a cunt
apologies to cunts

but Clinton News Network is simply doing it's job

just checked her shitter account.

There are amounts of butthurt that shouldn't even be possible

You've obviously never seen the Tabasco branded Dragon Dildo.

I have a feeling the tape was leaked by John Miller for 9,000-D chess reasons.

WHAT ARE THE OTHER FUCKING RACES IF THERE IS A HUMAN RACE THERE MUST BE SOMETHING FOR THERE TO BE A FUCK YOU SAGHLSAJd

she's the one who was on the verge of having an anxiety attack at the RNC because "Trump didn't say one single nice thing about immigrants!!!!"

This, about five minutes after his multilingual, immigrant wife just finished delivering a speech at a national political convention in the CURRENT FUCKING YEAR

She just told D Trump to kill himself.

Pretty sure that's highly illegal.

No its not. Are you European or something?

wew
That sounds like a death threat. Secret Service visit to miss (((Navarro))) soon?

This. We're reaching levels of chess dimensions that shouldn't even be possible

Dubs of truth. Best to report it to the FBI just in case. Ana is probably a violent criminal rapist, you can't be too careful with these "people"

I hate seeing tumblr faggots on twitter

makes me want to gnaw my eyes out

I can't help but feel that doing away with extrajudicial violence has backfired.

Extrajudicial violence must, for obvious reasons, be against the law; however, in its absence, we've found that the law is not capable of resolving every threat to society.

Gnaw their* eyes out. Focus your rage externally.

It's only illegal in Europe when you say it to a minority or a woman.

Nuh-uh shitlord, Slav babes are privileged and shiet and they don't count as immigrants!

citizen/posse law enforcement is a good answer to that

Got them libs on full damage control

This. Send this to various republicans and even secret service.

The (((Media))) are losing their minds.

Now Jews are outing themselves in a final tailspin act of defiance…

Top fucking kek

i wouldn't believe it if i wasn't seeing it for myself

fuck you man. i actually cant tell if this is an edit or not.

They are raging over being busted aren't they, wew lad

ana navarro is the dumbest squatemalan i've ever seen. she's the best they could find and she's disgusting.

They are going into full-psychosis mode. It's a very difficult transition to make. And Trump will be resented for his leading role in it.

Feels good mang

They are trying to act off the scale offended so that their audience will perceive this as EVERYONE ELSE feels the same way. I see it on faceberg right now.

yabe's little tamed goblin is actually a bit smaller

(checked)
And he didn't get rekt in the first debate, he held back to get a feel for Hillary and how she plays her hand. This time he had her number and pushed her shit in in less than 3 minutes, a master stroke against her and the jews, their time is now running short due to their repeated failures and defeats.

it's hilarious to see all these women ignoring the rapes

Well, there's NASCAR.

Most do not actually ignore it, but say the same old soundbite:
Then you post Hillary covering Bill's rapes and then the argument devolves into random non-arguments or they block you.

Honestly, even if Trump loses, he has such a huge impact that elections will never be the same.

that's ignoring them though, and thats what i'm talking about
my first few years of college were ruined due to a false rape accusation this motherfucker did it, got exposed live in front of millions, and these stupid cunts are ambivalent. They're married still, you whores.

there's either civil war here, ww3 over syria, or MAGA. No other options here.

I love how you can tell when lefty fucks are losing a debate.

Nibiru 2016

user the wimmins don't care, they're definitely willing to sacrifice 4 innocent fellow wimmins so they can secure their gibs at the expense of everyone else. Women are the ultimate jews, especially to each other, that's why feminism was so successful and they were all so receptive too it. It spoke to their inner kike.

Make
Alpha Centauri
Great
Again

:^)

Wait, what tape?

CNN will fall

why do lefties use that so much?

what do they care?

yeah no stop this shit kikes are kikes, women are intellectual children prone to manipulation and virtue signalling.

Dunno hitler, they are the only people who give a shit about "real christians" much like "real muslims" etc etc

The irony being that these people don't have an ounce of realness to them

Ana Navarro PROMOTES SUICIDE

Millions of Americans triggered.

reminder shillary still didn't say radical islamic terrorism, she said extremist fighters or some shit

I think it's just another angle of attack to make him look like some kind of dumb hypocrite. But it's such a shallow one. I'll bet even the (((Evangelicals))) and good-goy Catholics know more about Christianity than lefties.

You really wanna tell me that isn't jewish as fuck user? Really?

it's feminine nature granted by the rules of this life. prone is a key word there. stop calling everything kikes because it distracts from the actual jews pulling their shit.

Fair enough, but I'm still pointing out that they got turned into a weapon against us because they are inherently parasitic, after we re establish America into being an isolationist and nationalist country we have to make sure they never EVER get rights ever again.

Its easy to turn kids against their elders if you bribe them with goodies.

Thats what has happened to our women, they've had heebs whispering in their ears for over a century now and through government have effectively created a replacement for a man through govt assistance

combine their innate materialism (similar to children who always want new things) with the 'muh career' school of thought and you have a bunch of mindless, consuming drones that dry up faster than men, resulting in a decline of white children (and whenever white kids are made, they are usually neglected and end up continuing the cycle later on)

We need to figure out how to get our women back WITHOUT becoming faggot white knighting cucks. I guess going full alpha natsoc is the best way, since women love a nice uniform

It's the only way user, force and gas chambers are the only ways we can fix this shit without society completely collapsing now. Good thing for us Trump is leading the charge with many of our former Generals at his back.

SIEG HEIL

I doubt this would be possible unless America turned into a completely totalitarian natsoc dictatorship or western civilization completely collapses.

Women emancipation is a genie that you can't put back in the bottle unless you take western civilization with it.

The best outcome I can see happening is to take away female privileges and promote actual egalitarianism. It would still be a huge shitstorm.

What would they do though user? We're the men, we are the leaders and warriors. They don't do shit if we decide to change things besides kvetch and then go back to the kitchen where they belong.

Bring in the 1 family 1 vote system

This aint even funny or witty, it's pure "oy vey".
CNN is done

Their tears won't be salty, they will be sweet, sweet nectar.

Oh it's possible, it's necessary, and it wouldn't even be difficult. Women will fall in line once it is made clear there are repercussions for their shit behavior. We need men to be men and start actually living up to the myth of The Patriarchy. Make it a reality and women will submit just as they have through time immemorial.

(checked)
This, essentially. If we all rose up and demonstrated how we won't take their shit anymore and just eliminate all of their privileges and rights they will fall in line out of principle. They understand subconsciously that they need us more than we need them, and they will gladly grovel at our dicks once they're put back in their place.

That was basically exactly what he said, you retard.

kek works in mysterious ways

Women and I use that term loosely are emotional creatures only, like toddlers. They lack reason and logic formation.
Very similar to niggers of both genders.
I see many cucked nu-males that claim "college educated" try to side with Stronk-Wimmenz as a chance to get laid and or for attention.
Replace anything outside of a S.T.E.M or trade-skill as "College Indoctrinated". They literally pay and go into debt for quasi-MK-Ultra shit.
Biggest farce ever.

The philosophy student in me is majorly pissed at her. There's no way she's ever studied formal logic. ProTip: she probably means to say "irrational".

Women just do what men do. Feminism was enabled by jewish men. Every one of these movements is ALWAYS lead by men. Women are inherently incapable of doing or leading fuck all without a man behind them.

Not just ignoring the rapes, mocking them. This is what that chick tweeted when Trump mentioned he had Bill's victims sitting to the right of the stage

can we counter meme "animal" like we did "the deplorable" and "danger don"

If he loses, this will be the final legitimate US presidential election. Do you think the establishment will let this happen again? Fuck no they won't. They humored him in the beginning for the ratings and the entertainment value, not realizing that he was serious. They won't make that same mistake twice. This is it. Everyone who is able to vote but is unregistered needs to register immediately. I'm in Indiana and the deadline here is tomorrow. Any Hoosiers who are not yet registered need to do it right now. It only takes a few minutes.

indianavoters.in.gov/PublicSite/OVR/Introduction.aspx?Link=Polling

The future of European Man is at stake.

Honestly the 1 vote per fighter is better, if you are willing to server your country male of female you should earn the vote.

That is basically how the original constitution was setup anyway, white male landowners (who were all part of the Militia).

some tweet back "I'm a proud Nat Soc"

they think they are moral, so if everyone else does not match their morals, then you are automatically not authentic.

Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night.

Midrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L

HOLY FUCK. PIKMIN IS ABOUT A BIG NOSED SPACE JEW TAKING OVER THE RACES OF OTHER PLANETS TO TAKE OVER THE PLANETS ENTIRELY AND SELL SHIT

HWAT TAPE*???

no no, I'm pretty sure she got it right..

He's basically brought them to naming the jew themselves.

Jews are such scum.

No. Women should not be allowed to be in the military or vote. You're a moron

(((they))) thought it was all over. They thought that the little decade old joke was going to destroy Trump's campaign.

The entire media thought they were going to be knocking Trump down and then beating him into the ground for the next 30 days with their media monopoly.

But Trump counter stumped them with Willy's rape victims and they quickly shut up about the tape. Now they are probably rustled into a new dimension.

PRAISE KEK!

Best realistic outcome. I think first wave feminism was a mistake, just like everyone here.

Oh, and fuck off already with this "le leddit spacing" meme, tryhard. People were spacing paragraphs here since the beginning but only recently it became this meme.

We are entering the age of Fatso.

I remember the moment I first witnessed that guy. In that moment, I said "That right there is a whole lot of dude."

He is truly a giant among men and he didn't even get to ask a question.

it's like they think they're getting closer and closer to that kill shot that will turn the tides of the election, but really they're just becoming more and more incredible

Ive also thought this, along with "being more presidential", tempered, knowing that he has two others to tear into her, and also throws crooked hillarys campaign off guard. IMO

this x9 gorillion

Yep, pretty much.

That better be a glass cup and not a plastic one.

kek: twitter.com/AdoIfDinduNufin/status/785135650655703041

This guy is a tool. He's supposedly a foreign policy expert since WSJ has him writing on the topic. But he doesn't seem to have more than 30 seconds of actual material. Here he's debating Rand Paul about sending money to Saudi Arabia. After Rand rebuts his argument, Stephens simply repeats his original talking points.

msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/paul-to-block-arms-deal-with-saudi-arabia-769279555936
(sorry for the link but the video was taken off youtube)

Ana Navarro is a Jeb Bush hack crony.

She's still salty after the beating her boy took from Trump in the primaries.

It looks like she deleted it.

Never mind. Can still be found with search.

Win-Win-Win