Hey Holla Forums, come watch the prequels with your sister board. We're talking EU

cytu.be/r/8tvkinostream

Hey Holla Forums, come watch the prequels with your sister board. We're talking EU

- Holla Forums's Jenny Army

cytu.be/r/8tvkinostream

Fuck off Hijink.

What a bunch of pathetic cucks.

You dare insult the name of the Queen?

Your queen is a whore.

an army of children

y'all niggas aint got shit

Why am I not surprised with the cuckery of Holla Forums

Who the fuck is Jenny?

Who's getting dubs now?

Jenny gets dubs

kek confirms, now get in the stream you betamales

THE QUEEN CONFIRMED, EMBRACE HER Holla Forums

You didn't say which Jenny tho

Its going to be one of those threads isn't?

No I just want to watch star wars with you guys and love the queen

Hey it is me, I am neither Hijinx or anyone from TV, I am just a guy that does not want to see non Holla Forums content on Holla Forums, but Holla Forums has more right to be here than /a/.
As you can guess, I am the guy who posts reaction pics from the loud house and star vs at /a/, I do this to show people their intolerance, Holla Forums is to tolerant with other boards and shits on their own posters and threads, it has been becoming the board bitch of this prison we call Holla Forums.
Holla Forums is cool with me, if not against me, with me.

get in the stream or kys

FACT: NEWGROUNDS WAS FUNNY WHEN WE WERE ALL 12 LIVING IN THE SUBURBS LISTENING TO LINKIN PARK WATCHING DRAGONBALL Z DRINKING PEPSI WHILE PLAYING HALO CO-OP ON THE EASIEST SETTING DURING WHICH WE CONSUMED DORITOS AND LOOKED AT PAINTBALL GUNS ON EBAY IN INTERNET EXPLORER CONNECTED THROUGH AOL ON A 56K MODEM BEFORE HOPPING INTO OUR BALDING FATHERS’ LATEST MIDLIFE-CRISIS-IMPULSE-SPONSORED JAPANESE-BUILT SUV TO HEAD TO THE MALL AND GET MORE SKATEBOARDING SHOES AND THIRD-RATE IRREGULAR LEVIS AND MOUNTAIN BIKE PARTS BEFORE HEADING HOME, VOTING DEMOCRAT AND MASTURBATING TO THE LATEST SEARS CATALOG WHILE HUFFING PAINT IN YOUR GARAGE BEFORE TALKING TO PEDOPHILES ON AIM PRETENDING TO BE WHATEVER CAMWHORE THEY’RE RANTING ABOUT ON MYSPACE WITH A MATRIX QUOTE/ANIME CHARACTER NAME/TRIPLE SIX-ASTERISK-PARENTHESES-SURROUNDED SCREENNAME BEFORE HEADING TO YOUR SUPPOSED “GOOD SCHOOL” IN THE MORNING TO BUY MORE POT TO SMOKE DURING YOUR COUNTER-STRIKE LAN PARTY WITH JIMMY AND THE REST OF HIS FRIENDS TAKING RITALIN AND ADDERALL AND PROZAC EIGHT TIMES A DAY BEFORE TAKING A CASUAL PASS AT LOCAL, STATE OR NATIONAL GOVERNMENTAL FIGURES, LEGISLATURE, OR STRUCTURE TO APPEAR EDGY AND INTELLIGENT IN FRONT OF YOUR BUDWEISER-SNEAKING, LIMP-WRISTED, NEAR-TO-COLUMBINE SOCIOPATHIC “DEEP” FRIENDS WHO PLAY THE VICTIM WHEN THEY START LOSING ARGUMENTS SIX DAYS BEFORE THEIR BOTCHED SUICIDE ATTEMPT SIMPLY BECAUSE SCHOOL TRAMP NUMBER TWELVE WOULDN’T GO UNDER THE BLEACHERS WITH THEM TO LET THEM GET TO SECOND BASE BEFORE THEIR THIRTEENTH BIRTHDAY.

have an upboat

ATTACK OF THE CLONES IS NOW PLAYING

IF YOU AREN'T A COMMUNIST FAGGOT, YOU WILL GET IN THIS STREAM

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEVENGE

I was converted to Jenny last night, but this is still a shit thread.