We are 1 terrorist attack away from securing a victory for President Trump

we are 1 terrorist attack away from securing a victory for President Trump

America is at a Tipping Point and if we have a terrorist attack this close to the election it clinches the deal for God Emperor Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4Aizu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah, undecided voters won't make their decision on a terrorist attack, if you are undecided halfway through October you are a fucking drooling moron. Trump just needs to give them permission to vote for him, he needs a good meme, I think the "you'll be in jail" was enough for that.

2 dubs.

When in doubt choose the one with 7 in it.

rolling

Both candidates are shit.

This is a boring meme.

I don't think an attack will change anything. Those who see Trump as strong will vote Trump and those who see Clinton as strong will vote Clinton. An attack will just galvanize their vote.

Undecided people basically don't mean shit at this point in the election cycle.

hopeless Randlet detected

you're days away from bleeding, shill.

Just pray it isn't a nuke attack, OP.

Alright, whoever gets sick trips or higher is going to be the one who`s going to have to false flag it.

Let`s get rollan!

Slide thread saged and reported. Kill yourself OP

Confirmed shill

The Deep State knows this, so we can be pretty certain something will happen if a Trump victory is no longer a sure bet. .

I mentioned the same thing and it was before the Orlando massacre and the recent chimpouts.

If they haven't changed their minds after that, I cant see them changing after another one.

You are a drooling fucking idiot, if the idea of a Clinton supreme court is not enough for you to vote Trump you need to put a loaded 10 gauge in your mouth and pull the trigger because you're fucking retarded.

ya

we need to wait for hitler

I went to their page and they're getting BTFO so hard I'm starting to think it's a false flag
archive.is/4Aizu

They certainly will if, one of Obongo's wefugees is the one to kill dozens in the street in a highly visual scene and Shillary sticks to, "We need to take in hundreds more of these people for (((reasons))).''

What made the: Bataclan, Homocaust, San Berniedino, etc., attacks not resonate with the proles is that visuals of the carnage were not broadcast everywhere. Boston was the last time the (((MSM))) showed the reality of terrorism; even Nice was very tame in coverage. (((They))) keep purposefully sanitizing the images shown to the proles of terrorist attacks so you will feel stronger emotions when (((they))) plaster photos of bloodied, but far from critically wounded, Syrian children on every paper in the west.

Want proof of the emotional engineering? The smuggler's kid dead on the beach, you know his name. What was the name of the little French girl killed in the Nice attack? "Oy Vey, all that matters is Aylan/Alan; now kill the Lion of Damascus you filthy Goyim."-Media

6 down, 44 to go…

But there's still a difference. While Clinton is mega bhit, Trump is just basic shit.

This is the same way feminists tried to sell new on their shit ten years ago.

Once they get a foothold… then the nasty starts.