This board is making every poster dumber by the minute, let's have an anime thread to raise IQ levels

This board is making every poster dumber by the minute, let's have an anime thread to raise IQ levels

pick one and only one

It's too late, OP. Just look at this guy:

anime is gay

redditfags

Hey Butt-Head! Why is that blonde girl grabbing her tits? Is she one of those lesbians?

i watched your name last night and it was pretty good. anime is ok i guess

Posting best girl

animal thread?

Anime can be good when it's not being obnoxious weebshit. Cowboy Bebop would be a good next step for you.

What a fucking slut.

normies.

you're right, someone aught to make a beavis and butt head anime, where they're both cute girls, but still behave similarly to the originals. and no, pop team epic isn't what i'm talking about.

This board is making every poster dumber and this thread is a bummer and it's not even summer; This thread can't get any done-r!

He's right and I'm alright and you lookin' alt-right; Where are you looking, user!!?

If we really want to raise IQ we need a Rick and Morty thread

sounds like something a netflix feminist would produce

theres probably a rick and morty board already

they don't like cute girls, silly. They like ugly fat asses, look no further than steven universe for what a feminist would produce, everyone who watches anime and their mother know cute girls make everything better.

beastiality?

Where?

panty and stocking with garterbelt…

Normies pretty much just watch sportsball and reality TV, they've probably heard of Cowboy Bebop but never actually seen it and if they did catch a glimpse probably called it "Dragonball Z" before changing the channel to South Park. The cyborgs think they aren't normies because they like to watch Marvel movies with their fat gf and talk about binge watching Stranger Things, they don't know shit about muh Lain though.

God damn I'd rape that ass all the while giving the brunette the me bueno you're next gaze.

k.

>>>/zoo/

Why not a Star Wars anime instead?