Is here any chance of selling our house...

Is here any chance of selling our house? I'm a brain damaged 17 year old who is insane and I have broken the walls and door in my room and closet, punched out a part of the door to my sister's abandoned room because shes in college, and I also splintered 2 other doors and there are holes in my old room which I couldn't take pics of because the light wont come on.
We have to move soon.

Will they be able to fix this and will anyone buy the house? Theres only 2 months left

Other urls found in this thread:

lowes.com/projects/repair-and-maintain/patch-and-repair-drywall/project
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what state do you live in?

I have some money and I help out NEETs from time to time.

This is what it looks like

how big is the property?

You can't give me money

lol, american cardboard houses

can I buy the house?

Developed a new construction method and so after I'm done, I don't mind renting it out to you for free.

I KNOW!! It pissed me off so much that I was forced to take time out of my NEET schedule to study a bunch of subject so that I can developed a better way.

BTW, burger cardboard houses are just as "expensive" as concrete houses… let that sink in.

No I'm 17 not 18 and going to move to a new house with my parents

I can still buy it from your parents… the reason I became a bit interested is because I love the antique looking door. American antique (all forms of antique in a way) kind of interests me.

I used to watch The Antique Roadshow on PBS when I was younger (no internet). The history is what attracts me.

pick up your shit you fucking slob
no labyrinth until you clean that room

No you dont get it i destroyed them and cut them up with knives and stabbed them with screwdrivers. Is there any way to fix them

Your rapist

please tell me you cut out your parents and not the door… owo

See I:m insane look i ruined it

Wait, are you that little blonde girl I used to play with back in the apartment? The one that wanted to be a cheerleader for some time?

Channel your anger into shitposting in the future. Please think of the doors.

oww… you son of a bitch

That's going to take a day to renew it (was planning to do that either way, but you don't mess with antiques like that…

lowes.com/projects/repair-and-maintain/patch-and-repair-drywall/project
It takes literally minutes to patch drywall. Apply drywall patch, then pain over patch to make sure it's hidden

The new owners will probably find out eventually the drywall is all patched together but by then you'll already be out of there

See look at my sisters door i destroyed

Ruined hand

Why do you hate furniture so much?

He is a retard. Let him self destruct; his failings will be our amusement.

Not OP, but I'm posting this from on top of a circa-1930s Secretory Desk but I actually take care of my shit

So I can fix the walls but how much does it cost to replace 3 or 4 doors

3 wood.

ahhhh… hijo de pu…
Do you know what type of wood is it? And how much would you sell it for?

Looks severely unsorted, Bucko.

The house was built in 1890 and old wood mostly on the second story but its just the doors that I broke. And what can I do to hide the scratches on the doorway made with that wood

Holy shit Op is an actual autist.

Hey giga tard, how much are you willing to sell the property for? Does it have bugs?

Sorry i keep accidentally repling nothing. The yard is actually nice and has new fence and barn and patio but its just these rooms that are the problem

You really are a ultra mega autist ain't ya? Anywho I don't care I just want to know how much you'll sell it for, what's the price.

Probably about $80,000

It was worth more until i broke things

Lmao

how many rooms?

Bone structure's not bad. You also don't appear to make the rookie mistake of hitting with the third and fourth knuckles, which often results in broken metacarpals. The nick will heal easily enough.

Maybe you should stop hitting inanimate objects and focus on something constructive, like hitting people in a boxing ring.

Why do you care so much about a house that you wont buy

Why would someone shoot a man, before throwing him off a plane?

And baths?

If it's cheap enough, I would buy it. Like I said, looking for properties to experiment.

This thread didn't tell me anything. Well im off to take my weekly shower