Alright guys, I'm arguing with a roommate about how 9/11 was at least somewhat of an inside job...

Alright guys, I'm arguing with a roommate about how 9/11 was at least somewhat of an inside job. It was pre-planned and people in the US knew about it. Can anyone give me some infographics about how it was done or kept under wraps?

Other urls found in this thread:

conspiracy-cafe.com/apps/blog/show/8636674-preparing-the-wtc-for-destruction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just posting entry-level stuff here since I'm assuming your roommate is full on bluepill

I'm going to link you to something but I'm not bumping this shit.

The Kikes and their puppets knew 100%, but I don't believe it was a US Govt inside job.

no infographic but the air force was running "war games" om that day involving planes hitting the twin towers and pentagon. when the real 9/11 started the army guys didnt know if it was real or a simulation.
polite sage for no infographic

The planes formed an aluminum bomb once the water from the sprinklers hit them. That is what caused the buildings to go down, you would only know which story to hit if you had done exhaustive simulations, something I doubt mudskins have that ability.

Personal within the US government and of course (((foreign actors))) didn't plot the attack. They merely supplied intelligence and knowledge which they hid and of course reports from agencies decrying that something is likely to happen.

It is much easier to make some paperwork and covert operations disappear. We invaded Iraq to prevent that country from creating a gold-backed currency, something Gaddafi and even Assad were wanting to do. Funny how two are dead and if Hillary gets in she'll make sure Assad dies.

>>>/polarchive/
and then visit >>>/suicide/
or at least 4chan.org

Hitler's ghost brought down WTC7 right?

Why hasn't anyone mentioned lucky larry? He was the luckiest man alive!

Dancing Israelis
Bombs in the basement
Early Generation drone technology

Kill yourself. Find a question thread instead of shitting up the board with your gay blogpost.

It's always time for a 7/11 thread

The biggest piece of evidence was WTC 7. Start with that. And then you'll find everything else.

conspiracy-cafe.com/apps/blog/show/8636674-preparing-the-wtc-for-destruction

The wing goes behind the building and the narrator of the video is a kike.