Proof that the Brazilian population is an inferior, subhuman group...

Proof that the Brazilian population is an inferior, subhuman group. Equal to both the niggers and kikes in their depravity.

Other urls found in this thread:

portuguesephenotype.blogspot.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Brazil
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Subhuman or superhuman?

honorary aryans t b q f a h w y f

t. kike

I thought we were the 2nd worst race?

also this

Who cares? No one is being hurt here. Seems perfectly ethical to me.

Checked and heil'd. This was pretty nice to see, I never thought I'd see a shitskin act humanly, tho it is in Brazil, a much less shithole-y country than most.

Remember that Brazil was conquered by the Portuguese, and which side of the hajnal line they are on.

bepis

were they white? bcz most portugese ive seen look non white af

well, at least they kicking it to death

portuguesephenotype.blogspot.com/

Burger girls will get fucked by a dog both holes, swallow its cum, but never do this because they're pure and moral.

lol not reading

Portuguese are considered white by everyone but the most 1488 Holla Forums folk.

portuguese are white but there is too much mud from colonialism dirtying up their genetic pool. theyre not brazilians but some of the brazil has made its way back to portugal

Brazil wasn't conquered by the portuguese. there was no Brazil when the portuguese arrived there in 1500.
Brazil was created by the portuguese. They imported niggers there to work on gold mines and sugar canes fields.

mud? you don't talk shit about people from former colonies. they are brothers and i rather have people from former colonies here, than people from other european countries.

There are good people from everywhere.

Brazilians are mixed and muddy, yes. Portuguese still on the Iberian peninsula, no.

I misspoke, your post is more historically accurate.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Brazil
Fucking cannibals, Jesus.

I'd rather they all fuck off back to where they were born.

There are shit people from everywhere, too.

True.

Sorry to inform you OP but the only subhuman here is you.

this

fucking kill yourself you degenerate

>tfw a Braziliaryan has more motherly instinct than even the best rural US women
>tfw a Braziliaryan has more motherly instinct than even the best rural US women

I'm going to Brazil and getting married to a 14 year old waifu!!!

Sauce?

Brazilaryans are white af!

very sure you can fug but not marry them. I might be wrong tho

just checked, AoC is 14

yea I already knew that but in many countries the age you can get married is higher than the age you can fug

Aren't Brazilians habitually racist towards themselves?

yum! yum!

I approve this thread OP!