Read the Invader Zim comic

I should have known better than to trust western comics. I think I'm getting very very very close to just buying manga.

How is this related to trump? Because the robot is blond and wears a suit?

It's the left's stereotypical version of how Trump looks.

That's where you first went wrong OP.

Also, the Invader Zim comic is still going?

You're right. I should've known better.

Apparently.

I always knew Jhonen was a cuck.

I never thought I'd see the day this happens.

Is he even on the comic?

The wiki says yes.

Honestly if this is as far as it goes it's really not that bad. Downright wholesome compared to some of the other crap we've seen.

I hope this is the only time this happens in this comic. I've been liking it so far and I'd hate to see it become like one of Marvel's comics.

Dude, where the fuck WERE you for any of these following moments in IZ history??

- Tak: The Hideous New Girl
"All they see is another corporate venture, not a plan for world conquest!"
"Wait, is there really a difference?"

- every moment of President Man was a direct mockery of Bush

- Irken Empire acted pretty fucking western (i.e. Foodcourtia, parking lot planets, intense imperialism, Callnowia, etc)

- constant subtle commentary on the animalistic ignorance of westerners (or perhaps of humanity in general)

- Issue #3 of the comic takes deliberate jabs at hipsters, art snobs, anti-"hater" pack mentality, and overall pretentious extremes of leftism

Remember who's drawing that comic. This probably came out because of editorial meddling causing vasquez to draw something trump-esque

when was the comic released? if it was released in 2016 then yeah most likely it is a trump joke.

Wasn't the creator of invader zim a self hating Mexican?

eh, I dont really see it.

I sincerely do not understand the "small hands" meme for Trump. It's several rungs below the "Obama has big ears" thing.

user, if you are hungry, you will think about bread.

Everything is an affront to the god emperor.

Pic related.

This is why you're the most cucked board and medium, Holla Forums.

Hey Holla Forums

Called the cops and globaly reported