So the dishonest shills at the EFF say that online "harassment" is a big deal and must be censored but will gladly...

So the dishonest shills at the EFF say that online "harassment" is a big deal and must be censored but will gladly defend anti Trump rioters that did real harassment in real life. Makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

eff.org/deeplinks/2017/01/texas-overbroad-cyberbullying-bill-could-silence-unpopular-speech
eff.org/deeplinks/2015/01/facing-challenge-online-harassment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow, the EFF are defending a broad warrant that will disclose millions of IP addresses and other information.

It's almost like they're being entirely consistent in the stance they've had against government dragnet surveillance all through the Obama regime. Really makes you think.

EFF is jewed. I'm sure they still have some good people working for them, but they've been subverted long ago. Sadly, you can't have an apolitical organization. You either reject jews or they have their SJW puppets infiltrate and make you rot from the inside.

The EFF has always been a joke. You're just aware, now. The ACLU would at least get stuff done and not lose easy cases, although they're similarly Jewed and defend their own interpretation of the constitution even when the Supreme Court says they're wrong (handguns, etc.).

Ever heard of controlled opposition? Anyone who refuses to even acknowledge the JQ is either working with (((them))) or would given the chance and a little bit of cash. It's time to pick a side.

Which side did you pick? EFF, or NSA?

If you haven't learned to take anything Richard Stallman or the EFF has to say with a grain of salt, now would be a good time to start. If the EFF backs censorship, they're clearly in the wrong, but so is the US government here.

but muh sjws

Please cite where the EFF defends anti Trump rioters that did real harassment.

Wait what, it says Dreamhost is fighting a search warrant, and is working with the EFF. Doesn't that mean the EFF is trying to help them block the warrant?

Can Holla Forumsyps PLEASE go back to their containment board?

Can you elaborate on Richard Stallman?

Proofs?

I pulled my monthly donations.

Nice source.

Yes, but you have to understand this is the crowd of retards who said a lefty ran their car into a crowd even after it came out that it was a righty all along. They think objective truth and basic reading comprehension is optional.

Just the other day I saw someone derisively claiming that ""reason" was invented by rich bastards in the 18th century" and that it was worthless. I was about to tell him to fuck off back to his politics circlejerk when I realized I didn't know which one to tell him to go back to.
Was it a lefty bringing in the "social construct" and complaining about rich white capitalists? Or was it an anti-intellectualist righty talking about the (((wealthy)))? I have no idea, and I could believe either.

It's no wonder both sides like to resort to violence. If the concept of "being proven wrong" has so little meaning, then of course evidence is going to be a waste of time when you can just shut up opponents by force.

Aaron Swartz was Jewish and was a major defender of online rights. He broke the law to download JSTOR papers so that valuable information, behind a paywall, could be free like it should be. If you're interested, there's a documentary about him called 'The Internet's Own Boy', chronicling all he did for Holla Forums's ideals. He also helped design RSS.

Please, stop with this mindless, unsourced bile about 'muh jews' and start talking about technology.

>(((Stallman)))
>(((implying)))
user, he's JEWISH. OBVIOUSLY he's controlled opp plant commie antifa trash. If you use GNU, you side with the Jew. OPEN YOUR EYES before the CULTURAL MARXISTS brainwash your DOG.

I don't think citing the founder of reddit as an example will do much to convince them.

You're full of shit.
If he actually was a Jew, he wouldn't be promoting the Green Party on his personal website.

Stallman is an ethnic Jew, but on the inside, he's a robot man. Also, that post was supposed to be a parody, but I guess it's getting hard to tell the difference nowadays. RMS is almost an ideal to live up to in this age. He's a paragon of tech virtue.

now this is a parody post

eff.org/deeplinks/2017/01/texas-overbroad-cyberbullying-bill-could-silence-unpopular-speech
eff.org/deeplinks/2015/01/facing-challenge-online-harassment

Gee, it's almost like their goal is keeping people as anonymous as possible and letting users decide how to interact instead of the government or corporations. Fucking Jews, fighting for the users. Reeeee