Jewish reaction to the debate

OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-09/evolutionary-psychologist-points-out-hypocrisy-trump-hating-hollywood-created-sex-cu
youtube.com/watch?v=TyvcNLujUEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If hating Soros makes me a racist then racist is now synonymous with virtuous. Grats, libtards.

OY VAY
THE GOYIM

THE GOYIM KNOW

WHY Would the so called "chosen" people be THIS Stupid?

IT'S BRILLIANT

Jesus christ imagine what his acceptance speech is going to be.

When was the last time George Soros was mentioned this much on primetime television.

Goebbels was right. There's nothing the jew hates more than to be named in public.

Do you think anyone would have paid attention to the fact they're all jew if a jew wouldn't have mentioned it to make himself look like a victim ?

One can only imagine

jews shouldn't be doing what they're doing if they don't want to be blamed for it.

Waaaay back Bill O' Reily mentioned George Soros, but I don't think it got much attention.

We have our pathological altruism, and they have their self-defeating neuroticism.

wew. And that's what Soros gets for starting riots.

Imagine if Trump namedrops a Rothschild supporting Hillary.

He did mention Goldman Sachs

Can we just take a moment to consider just how damn smart this play by Trump was?
Bringing the actual victims of the rapist to the debate, and watching his face must have been ecstatic
I don't think this kind of brilliant shit has been done since the days of Kings and Emperors. Suitable.

That's the really funny thing. To normies, Jews are white. These pundits could have said nothing and things would work out for them. It's in their nature to whine.

Haha, do they think normies realize they are jews? These kikes are naming themselves now.

Anywhere I can rewatch the debate thats not CNN?

Waterfilerman, Gas Showers with Crowder

underrated

Would have been better if I'd correctly written "no one".

Still, credit where it is due, user.

How will shills spin this?

All of the benefits of naming the Jew, all without naming the Jew.

No

TOP KEK

Gee willikers

That's quite a bit of kvetching over a few names.

OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW WHAT A BUNCH OF RACIST ANTI-SEMETIC BASTIDS
REMEMBER THE EIGHTY GORILLION, YOU LIKE THAT NUMBER, R-RIGHT?

ARI WITH THE UNINTENDED RED PILL

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-09/evolutionary-psychologist-points-out-hypocrisy-trump-hating-hollywood-created-sex-cu

Although other factors are undoubtedly involved, it is remarkable that the increasing trend toward low-investment parenting in the United States largely coincides with the triumph of the psychoanalytic and radical critiques of American culture represented by the political and cultural success of the counter-cultural movement of the 1960s.

Glenn Beck was going after George Soros for years. He was never smart enough to draw the parallel between Soros and the rest of (((them))) though. His love for Israel outweighed his own ability to dig for the truth and proved to be his undoing, leading to his current situation as a cheeto-coated nutter.

god I hope trump makes vid related look like childs play

The only reason Trump can do this is because part of the elite Jewry in America (the part his daughter married into) does not want to kill the goose that lays the golden egg for them, western civilization.

Damn… that pic really says it all.

88D chess. Trump is a fucking genius.

Calling out "the jews" is almost illegal. Even calling out a jew seems to be another shoah even when you don't say he's a jew.

Nothing - he doesn't want to get assassinated.

Q: What is the nature of Jewish power in America?
A: That Jewish interests can destroy you for daring to say that Jews have power in America.

(checked)
Ah but 7 of 7's, this time all of them will be chased out of America just like they were chased out of every once strong nation in the world. And they are really beginning to run out of places to hide and flee too, every rat eventually get's cornered by the dominant cat.

In this case the feline is a fucking Lion.

"I've been found out."

Yes, jews suffer if we stop praying to Yeshua and if we stop giving the shirt off our backs and loving our enemies and hating ourselves for being born with the original sin.

Kill yourself pathetic pisstian.

You know this was a move straight out of the Godfather part 2.

But this picture is not accurate in this case. Trump didn't even call him a "jew". They had to figure it out themselves.

Pic relevant

I just thought it was relevant. I'm not a christfag. I really despise all forms of self-flagellation

Normies didn't know that they were all Jewish names… until you told them, you schmultz.

Holy kek they named the jew without any prodding! lol

Today was a fucking good day!

Any criticism towards any jew at all must be antisemitism because god's chosen are perfect and that's the only reason others hate them.

He's going to do 'something silly' now isn't he.

Just as Soros probably planned.

A very important tool of changing someone's belief is to make them think they came to the conclusion themselves.

ALERT, THE JEWS ARE HITTING ASSAD HARD ON TWITTER

Right? It seems like it just echoes out of the other ear.

It's like they want to be locked up into the (((chamber)))

The old man was right, they sure hate to be called out for what they are.

5+ years of war and you think a few tweets will have an impact on Assad? Do I really have to explain how retarded that is?

It has an effect on the perception of the war in the US. Most people probably know little about it other than the occasional scare piece on ISIS or hit piece on Assad. This is one thing that people will look up in the next few days because of the debate, and so now is the time that information proliferation will be the most effective. Most of the other bases were well covered today, and so this seems to be a good area to focus on; the domestic parts of the debate will take care of themselves more easily.

Racist is a good term now. Like how blacks say nigger.

WE TOOK IT BACK

He was booted from Fox right after going after Sorts and his Nazi past.

In Canada with shitty libel laws Soros actually sued fellow like Levant.

Pic related

Is this where he liked out all the CIA kikes?

But user, these laws are like resistance training.

Which is more elegant?

or

Plant those seeds

That Kennedy vote surprised me. He was killed for being a bad goy. Guess he decieved them and got into office before they found out.

Kennedy really wasn't THAT bad of a goy.

You have to remember that there is more than one camp amongst the kikes.

To the liberal civil-rights, equality, pseudo-Marxist kikes?
He was super-appealing.

To the Zionist, Talmuddic kikes?
Bad goy, u gibs nukes!

And who do you think put him down?

It's The Penguin's bride!

a normie asked me "idk this sounds crazy but what if hitler wasnt wrong?"

Daily reminder the family is ((((their)))) first target.

youtube.com/watch?v=TyvcNLujUEA

I could be wrong but did anyone else notice Soros got sort of thrown under the bus when Rothschilds started getting bad publicity?

You barely hear about them at all now. They are still enemy of mankind #1 no matter how bad Soros is.

Twitter doesn't matter to that degree. It's just there for MSM to dig in when they go to put together their propaganda pieces later.

Kind of like Hillary saying what a nice family Trump has.

He did get his start with them and is their little bitch.

Ask yourself why they always use the word incorrectly?

Racist

For example: Capitalism means that Capital is a thing which affects your quality of life and ability to influence the world around you. Capitalism does not mean I think my five dollars are superior to your five dollars. Capitalism DOES mean that I can be a capitalist because I acknowledge that Capital is an important thing to have access to. I know because I really don't have very much, yet I am still considered a "capitalist."

I am a racist because I don't believe race is a social construct. Racism is simple acknowledging that Race will determine your quality of life, IQ, various genetic diseases and even life span, etc. Only a fucking retard would say they are not a racist.

This is wonderful, the kikes are truly stupid.

Ow the edge.