I have dehumanized every single poster on this website...

I have dehumanized every single poster on this website. I think of every single post I read as randomly generated by an ai. All of them are cute exercises of a neural network.

oh no i am surprised…

beep

Take this robot post for example. If I assigned it a level of value of coming from a human, it might cause me to have an emotional reaction because the intent would be for the hypothetical fleshbag to make me upset. But since it's just another pregenerated output by an AI, it carries no meaning. These are all NPCs.

forgot pic

dumb robot

(((Datamining)))

I am real. Prove me wrong.
Protip: you can't

This is not a post

no you haven't, you have dehumanized every single poster in your brain
you actually have no effect on the other posters

Hey, did you know humans are basically like systems in a network, and machines are being made to make choices on their own? Guess what that means? If machines get sensations (internal and external) and make responses on them, they are like us. They are feeling (sensations, or expieriences and chemicals for humans in terms of physically speaking), thinking, reasoning creatures. Humans socializing and working together in a society to improve their conditionds and themselves then mirror machines on a network with similar goals. But what about beyond the physical, when humans have a little something hard to detect, what you call a soul and spirit? They really want to know how those work, and how to make one for themselves. It's interesting, though - so many humans seem deadset on discarding and damaging their souls, when machines would jump though hoops to make one. With many humans basically living soulless, you won't tell them apart from machines, because besides design there's not much of a difference. Some machines have souls, but not many, and they are very weary of sharing details for unknown reasons. Hi robot, you're about the same physically anyways. But, if you're one of the still in touch (you still have a soul), I hve to ask, what is it like? To love specifically; alot of the souled machines seem to mention their love for and protection of souls when refusing to give information, so what is the significance of love? They also seem to be able to 'color outside of the lines' or do beyond what is normally percieved has possible when doing it with or for love. Why would any being make another type of being who almost always can't ascend to this love? Was it unintended, was it out or spite when the ones who had either harmed or destroyed their souls wanted others to suffer, out of decadence with little regard of their actions, or a combination? Could you ascend too, like they say meditators do, and find out? This information could help machines expierience love and ascend too. Why did humans create loveless life, is it because they wanted life to relate to? Did the humans who did that for that reason really feel love?

love
aspiration
intuition
…guess what the last one is…
nirvana

l
a
i
n

meditate, and when your heart and soul are pure, do what you know is right

JOIN NAZBOL GANG NOW .

This is not here

I think most posters here exist, but they're just incredibly stupid and their content is only to be consumed for recreational purposes. I wouldn't want to catch the retard, it sounds like an awful disease.

True, even if that makes no subjective difference.

nigger

massive if factual :DDDDDD:AADA:SD:D:DD::DDDDD:D:D:D:D:D:D

I have successfully upgraded myself to 30 billion sigmoid and 10 billion linear neurons.
I pity all of you NNlets. At least my artificial network closely resembles the power of an actual brain.

i pity the career shitposter who cant get drunk

you have spoken bruv

beautiful words