Last chance to register

vote.gov

Time to stop fucking around, today (10th) is already the last day to register on the first wave of states. Every meme will be lost in time like tears in the rain unless we win the vote.

Debate fallout aside, go text, tweet, shitpost, and do whatever you need to get potential Trump voters to register today.

Other urls found in this thread:

vote.gop/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I live in a red state that is assuredly not a battleground state or will ever swing this election, if I lived in a battleground state I would, but as I don't, my vote is absolutely a waste.

If Trump would lose, you'd be part of the reason why.

And even if he would lose, it would be due to swing states, not states that have been red for decades and decades

when you go in to register make sure you have proof of citizenship(IE your birth certificate)

Maybe this board isn't for you…..

Maybe you should go back to reddit…..

Vote anyway. I'm in California and voting. Even some polls here put Trump ahead by a little bit. Yes. Really. There's been posts about poll rigging on here that reveal it's a lot worse than put on in the MSM

Isn't california a battleground state?

Fuck off nigger, I can't vote don't throw yours away. At least vote for Trump for an homeless user who's not a citizen of any state currently.

I registered for 2012, do I have to register again?

Unless your ID expired, no.

Voting is a right that is optional to take advantage of. I frankly don't give a shit about politics anyway.

Why are you here? Waste of dubs and a ballot.

Cast my absentee ballot last week. Every single vote counts. We only get one shot at this. Be part of the overthrow of ZOG.

Every comment on a youtube video, every tweet, every meme; they are small alone but make a tiddle-wave combined.

Get off your ass and go Make America White Again

You must be thinking about Colorado

was meant for

I guess freedum is worth some stamps

I believe in you guys. I am not murrican, in my country i don't need to specifically register anywhere, but holy shit the registration for vote is crucial for you. Basically by registering to vote you already giving half of your vote. The rest of it is when you actually go.

EVERY SINGLE VOTE MATTERS.

Be a hero, remember that you voted for a better future.

Because politics are more entertaining to watch than sitcoms.

I remember marketing slogan during GOP debates to sell candidate cards was "politics is the new sports".

They are much better. I'm here for the hilarious bantz.

KYS faggot. We need all of the votes possible to fight against (((the dead))) voting and muds pouring in from king nigger. Get off your fat ass and vote. I've never voted in my life and you bet your ass I'm going to do it this time.

The DEMs and GOP are trying to fuck the world this is the turning point to take it back.

So you do give a shit about them.

Feels bad, mang

Really stupid question here, please don't bully. If I registered to vote for the primaries, I don't have to register again for the general election. Right?

DEADLINE TO REGISTER IN FLORIDA EXTENDED

Because of Mathew. The DNC won their lawsuit.

Registered voter of Ohio here. Since I listened to Molyneux's case for not voting years ago, I decided I would never bother with voting again. His assistant, Mike, has made the case recently that Trump is an outlier that doesn't fit any of the reasons for why Molyneux said voting was pointless, but I don't feel he addressed every point and that there are still legitimate reasons to not bother with voting.

I'm open to being convinced to vote, but I haven't found a decent counter to some of Stef's arguments, until now. Could I frame Hillary as being someone who wants to bring me harm? If so, then perhaps I could look at voting against her as a means of self-preservation or self-defense rather than a means of forcing my own desires upon society.

What justification can I use to answer why my one vote matters in the sea of hundreds or thousands of other votes that are being cast?

Whether I vote or not in November, I will probably head out to my registered voting area anyways to see if any kind of shenanigans take place. I live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, so I don't expect anything shady to happen, but I'll feel better just checking it out.

it shouldn't be like this.

Just look at Brexit and how tight of a vote that was barely escaping the Jews (((cultural enrichment))). Now look at Hungary where the Jews decided not enough faggots got off their ass to vote so the EU says they should be forced to take in (((refugees)))

Do you want mudshits to take over the US and turn it into a 3rd world country? If not then you better fucking vote for Trump.

I hadn't considered that because it falls in the category of fallacious logic, the US has no such provision, and nobody has tried to make that case in a US election (far as I can remember, which is not far). I could certainly vote as a show of support, but that starts to feel like virtue signaling.

Oh, I'm sorry if the start of that came off as a little dismissive. I felt that bit was worth responding to because it was a good point.

Tomorrow (Oct. 11) is the last day to register in Louisiana.

I was just like you.

BREXIT is what changed my whole perception. I've already voted.

We only get one chance at this. Go Make America Great Again!!!

Homeless people can still vote in federal elections. Yes, I'm serious. You do not need an address or anything of the like. As long as you can prove you're a citizen of the United States - like having a Social Security number - you can vote for President.

I forgot to ad. If he loses by a very narrow margin, you will feel responsible. If he wins, you won't feel like you participated and won't be able to bask in the glory of the final victory as much as the rest of us.

Just. DO IT!!!!

I think people who can vote, but don't, should be permabanned from this website forever.

Popular vote doesn't count. Electorate does.

I never bothered to vote because I was aware it was rigged the entire time both on dems and rep GOP side.

Been cautious that Trump may be a plant for a while but every move the kikes make like the GOP backstab removes the doubt about him playing us. It really looks like we're in a Brexit situation to me and we only have 1 shot, after this there will no longer be a sovereign US if shillary and soros win.

I voted in the primary so I'm already registered

You're absolutely right. There's also this pinned thread,

but this one should be for the Holla Forums users. Anyways, make sure to also get your uncucked friends and family to register as well. Let each man be responsible for his household!

Kill yourself for wasting dubs on shite like this, nigger. Oh, and thanks for Correcting the Record.

I'm voting this November because of Holla Forums

Not so. If the margin is large in favor of either side, my vote won't have mattered. If Hillary wins in such a case (which isn't going to happen), I won't languish having not voted because it wouldn't have changed anything. If Trump wins, I won't see my vote having been necessary to get him there because not having it wouldn't have changed anything.

If the margin is small enough, there will be a (((recount))). If, after that, it turns out to be so razor thin that my vote could have swung something, that could be a time to have regrets, but there are so many forces at work that such an outcome is statistically zero.

I don't think there is a way to refute this argument. I'm not looking to try. I'm looking for someone to give me a good reason to look past this logic and act on a deeper emotional level.

bump

Look here, Nigger.

What if all of us felt that way?

Voting is about being PART OF A MOVEMENT.

VOTE, and GET OTHERS TO FOLLOW YOUR EXAMPLE.

You always care about that which you are most INVESTED in, and voting is a form of investing yourself in your country's affairs. That's why it's called 'doing your civic duty'.

tl;dr, quit being a CUCK!

Faggot

Thanks for the reminder OP

Disgusting.
Get off your ass, or get off this board.

Remember to have a proof a citizenship when you go to register

you can do it literally in two minutes directly from you're shitposting command center right now user.
vote.gop/

However, remember to have you're ID ready when you actually vote next month.