What other people has lived thru the curses of Deut. 28:15-68...

youtube.com/watch?v=RpXDvkBP6dg

What other people has lived thru the curses of Deut. 28:15-68. The so called negro is actually the lost tribes of Israel.

Job 30:30
My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

Revelation 1:13-15
And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. 14His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; 15And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D3nWYlFJCWk
youtube.com/watch?v=TisAsreNahY
youtube.com/watch?v=1RigJpetm_E
youtube.com/watch?v=92sAMTQbSY0
youtube.com/watch?v=uhYjsjfytp8
youtube.com/watch?v=vt4nfQAtyEU
youtube.com/watch?v=PEbq7agG8Zk
youtube.com/watch?v=bEDfrBBPZzg
youtu.be/XuH7UF-f3DA
youtu.be/iyEw4rYNytA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=D3nWYlFJCWk

God put Job through a fuckload of horrible shit in a bet with "the devil". He was cursed with temporarily being a nigger on top of everything else as a test of faith. I don't know why anyone would serve such a being.

youtube.com/watch?v=TisAsreNahY

Revelation 13:10
He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity:

Your time is coming white people..time is approaching.

Exodus 4:6

And the LORD said furthermore unto him, Put now thine hand into thy bosom. And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow. 7And he said, Put thine hand into thy bosom again. And he put his hand into his bosom again; and plucked it out of his bosom, and, behold, it was turned again as his other flesh.

Moses hand turned *white* then turned back again to the color of his other flesh. He was a *colored* man.

das rite

Daniel 10:5

5Then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold of Uphaz: 6His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.

polished brass
same as
burned brass
in

*tips fedora*

Genesis 2:7

7And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Song of Solomon 1:5-6

5I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

6Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

5Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called, The lady of kingdoms.

6I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke. (speaking of the negro people)

7And thou saidst, I shall be a lady for ever: so that thou didst not lay these things to thy heart, neither didst remember the latter end of it.

8Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly, that sayest in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me; I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children:

9But these two things shall come to thee in a moment in one day, the loss of children, and widowhood: they shall come upon thee in their perfection for the multitude of thy sorceries, and for the great abundance of thine enchantments.

10For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness: thou hast said, None seeth me. Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; and thou hast said in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me.

11Therefore shall evil come upon thee; thou shalt not know from whence it riseth: and mischief shall fall upon thee; thou shalt not be able to put it off: and desolation shall come upon thee suddenly, which thou shalt not know.

Deuteronomy 28:49,50,68

The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand; 50 A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young:

68 And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

Deuteronomy 28:37

37And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.

youtube.com/watch?v=1RigJpetm_E

youtube.com/watch?v=92sAMTQbSY0

Isaiah 60:14,15

14The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.

15Whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through thee, I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations.

youtube.com/watch?v=uhYjsjfytp8

youtube.com/watch?v=vt4nfQAtyEU

youtube.com/watch?v=PEbq7agG8Zk

All praise to The Most High

Revelation 13:10
White people shall be enslaved

youtube.com/watch?v=bEDfrBBPZzg

youtu.be/XuH7UF-f3DA

youtu.be/iyEw4rYNytA