過ぎゆく時間映す 大都会 
私のことも忘れたでしょうか I love you even now 
季節は巡って 拭い切れない想い出だけが 
置き去られて I love you even now 
せめて教えてほしい 何で 
愛してはだめなのですか

aetsb

:3

Good songs user, post more… Tonight a drinking night for me and many others.

let me tickle your nostalgia before I put more esoteric songs

Let's continue… I think the following song is an original by that youtube channel (too lazy for a quick google search)

♫ ♪ Si es muy tarde (If it's too late)… ♪ ♫

Spring is bleeding in Paris

So far back now it seems.
I remember when the "tube net" was so fresh and new.

still, good late night drinking songs. Thanks user.

Anons, have another round, dinner's on me.

Going to play these over and over every night I poor one for all the lonely anons out there.

Why would you say that? I bet you didn't do something as bad as most people have.
I bet you ae just being to hard on yourself much like I am with myself.

Take the one for me and have it for yourself, user.

If you want me to be a bit faster, I could put some of the ones I've already listened.

This song is a bit meh, the visuals are certainly bad as these are from the late 80s, so much of the sentimentalism in music was being replaced with sensationalism (aka mass production garbage).

go as fast as you want friend.

will try, might have to go to sleep "early"

I mostly finished writing a book like 2 years ago, but haven't had the courage to do much with it.

In an attempt to make one of the characters have a deep backstory (plot needs to move a bit fast before the mechas :^) ), I made one of the characters have a LOOSELY similar story like mine… about hurting someone who didn't deserve it.

ANYWAYS, if I ever make it into an anime (using my own money), episode 4 will end with music related. The title of the song translated to shipwrecked, as though you been stranded alone in an island.

And episode 5 picks up immediately after it, with a song titled "LIAR" (skipping the first 1 minute of the crescendo).

I'm going to buy land one day and build a shack like that if the stupid ass bylaws don't stop me and I'm going to set up a basic solar + wind combo and shitpost from there if I can or else spend months alone producing content and then upload it later when I make a trek to somewhere I can get a connection.

Do it user, you will accomplish more then most in life and maybe have a glimmer of being happy for maybe a moment, but that moment is fare more then most.

Characters whose existence drifted apart, meet one more time very indirectly. She's just there so that he can remember that he makes mistakes… like forcing a newtype loli later in the chapter

speaking of drinking…

>tfw a gaijin fucked the woman out of those sweet eyes
good night :^)

not japanese, just trolling into possible suicide
Does the US has any pure singers? or are they all whores?

セカンド・ラブ (second love)

恋も二度目なら
少しは上手に
愛のメッセージ
伝えたい
あなたのセーター
袖口つまんで
うつむくだけなんて
帰りたくない
そばにいたいの
そのひとことが
言えない
抱きあげてつれてって
時間ごと
どこかへ運んでほしい
せつなさのスピードは高まって
とまどうばかりの私
恋も二度目なら
少しは器用に
甘いささやきに
応えたい
前髪を少し直すふりをして
うつむくだけなんて
舗道に伸びた
あなたの影を
動かぬように 止めたい
抱きあげて時間ごと
体ごと 私をさらってほしい
せつなさが
クロスするさよならに
追いかけられるの
イヤよ 抱きあげてつれてって
時間ごと
どこかへ運んでほしい
せつなさはモノローグ
胸の中 とまどうばかりの私

Most are because the industry is rigged for it.
Don't, do what you said you would do first… I'll be waiting for it user.
Night.