My face when even edgy millennials can BTFO stupid vets

youtube.com/watch?v=HXi2jQ1hEK4

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Voigt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmao the kid was obviously drunk as well, soldiers are absolute fucking morons

What the fuck? I thought Alex Jones was making this shit up.

Also

So it's okay if i rape white girls with my BBC?

Literally a mental illness

fatass and faggots yell at each other.
Jesus Christ.
There's a couple minutes of my life I'm not getting back.

If the guy in question was stationed in Iraq, he wouldn't be facing jihadis, unless baathist are terrorists by some logic which eludes me.

Um.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

U wot?
The Baathist regime folded like a house of cards. Most of the factions the US battled in Iraq were some flavor of Islamist.

Why are so many soldiers across the West such massive fuckboys that never shut up about them fighting for your right to do something that they dislike, then coming home to constantly bitch and rage about you doing said thing?

It's almost like they joined up just so they could brag and get paid.

This is what I've been trying to tell people for so fucking long.
So fucking long. I literally talked to a soldier through Bernie's phonebanking operations that told me he doesn't vote at any level of government because he's happy to take orders from his country blah blah bluh bluh. I come from "Country country" where everyone is either a soldier or thinks very highly of them and those people think just like soldiers do. You have to be a special kind of stupid to think "the state managing my artificial (though, admittedly, real) nation wants to go to war so I'm going to enlist to fight the bad guys because America is always the good guys! No, I don't know why I'm in Iraq either!" Or even worse, "Yes, I legitimately believe the best course of action with terrorists is defeating them on the home front where they're minding their own business!"

Starbucks is popular with countercultures because it's allegedly free trade (and also its reputation and the fact it's coffee and such). I can't attest to that though.

Nice

The answer is casual (often christo-)fascism and freedumb worship creating cogdis.
And you're onto something there. Trust me.

You can get all sorts of wacky outcomes from fetishising the military.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Voigt

This is your brain on stirner

This tbh

Generally speaking, most of the soldiers that I've met and worked with post-service have been entirely quiet about their service, with the exception of an (admittedly large) cadre of their compatriots who often like to brag about their service.

You'll find that people who make the biggest deal out of their service are often compensating for doing very little during their service. Not only that, but they came back to a torture chamber which told them that they could do no wrong and that they deserve to be entitled for their service.

Not only that, but their service is often what defines their personality. They joined an organization that stripped them of their individuality, identity, and humanity and sent them far from home to do unmentionable things. As I said above, that experience sometimes makes them feel largely entitled, and those who walk away from it disillusioned and alienated often stay quiet.

People do sign up to brag sometimes, but most don't sign up to get paid. Pay in the military is dogshit. They often do it for the benefits (healthcare, housing, college, etc.)

I do have a more sympathetic view because I was in the military, so I'm obviously biased.

I don't know who's worse in this video.
The annoying hippy liberal or the moronic vet who thinks he was fighting for muh freedumbs.

not only that but they're some of the biggest dicks on the planet.

Pretty much how I feel, that's why I was being careful with my wording by saying so many. I've noticed a lot of idiots that list their previous job as army/marines on social media, but don't know anyone personally that has been in the military that does so and they aren't braggarts.

In Britain they don't really take the job so personally, but it's always the densest that copy the American attitude of "protecting yer freedom m80". They always seem to be thicker than the Americans that do this too.